Wardrobes Full of Memories

Story Info
A clear out brings back some dirty memories for one lady...
1.4k words
4
8.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked round at her untidy room, at all the clothes strewn everywhere, all three of her wardrobes where now open and she had decided today was the day for a clear out. She sighed as she placed all her sensible clothes back into one of the wardrobes, she knew she would always need them. There would always be job interviews and times when looking sensible was required. She hated sensible though. She hated the blouses her mother had told her to buy, the black trousers Cosmo had said would definitely get her the job and the smart but expensive jumper that her best friend Lena had told her to buy that time they drank too much wine together. She didn't feel comfortable even looking at them, looking at them made her feel sick.

Her eyes were drawn to her little black dress, the same little black dress that was still stained with the night she got Jamie from the pub. What a time he had given her in the back seat of his Ford Mondeo, steaming the windows with his vile tongue and raw aggression. She felt like she had been fucked by a freight train that night as he ravaged her in the back seat.

He had spent a full five minutes informing her of every action he would perform on her. He whispered how he would rub her pussy, until became so wet she would moan from discomfort before he inserted fingers building her desire more and more to almost animalistic levels.

He swapped ears when he told her how he was about to bite down her neck to her breasts where he would linger on her nipples until they were raw. He returned to her face, licking her ear before telling her he was about to go down on her, he said he wouldn't stop even if she asked and he held her wrists tightly has he removed her knickers and forced his tongue inside her. She squealed with pleasure and surprise at the size and skill of his tongue, her pussy now agape and foaming with expectant delight.

Back in her bedroom she took the dress in her hands and held it tightly to her face, she inhaled deeply trying to catch the last lingering odour of him. Even as faint as it was it still made her excited and she drifted back into her memories.

How he thrust deeply as she straddled him, his huge member merciless on her snatch. His hands, as if they were suddenly ten pairs, pinched and tickling every part of her body, stopping only when she let loose as huge moan of pleasure as she came.

Her head cleared as she put the dress back in her wardrobe, that wasn't going anywhere.

Next she came to the bridesmaids dress she had worn at Lena's wedding, sealed in clear plastic this was never in danger. She remembered the elegance of the ceremony, the beauty of the bride and the huge cock of Lena's brother who she has sucked dry in the evening. She had wanted to change the dress for the party but Lena wouldn't let her. Lena had said she looked amazing in it and so did Lena's brother - as he tried to stay his moans of pleasure in the empty hotel room.

She remembered how enormous his cock was and how much she wanted it inside her, she was foaming in her satin knickers for it. She wanted to beg him to ram her, she wanted him to destroy her that night, every time she was about to ask, the engorged lance would grow, as would her excitement. She wanted him at his peak, the biggest he could possibly be, so she kept pushing it. She sucked so hard her jaw began to ache, she would hold his huge, full balls in her empty hand and massage them, she was sure he was ready now.

Moving her head back, she looked up at him. "I want you to fu..." was all she could manage before a tiny blob of cum landed on her lip. "Fuck" she thought, he is cumming, and quickly dropping her head down she was ready for the torrent that was about to erupt. She may not have this monster inside her, but she would have his cum all over her face. The drip was followed by a grape sized blob, then another, then a moan. And that was all. The monster between his legs had let her down, to the point she wanted to slap him and shout at him. Instead she told him how much she had enjoyed him and asked if they could meet up later on. She remembered how eager he was to meet, and how she had gone out of her way to avoid him.

She laughed as she put it back in her wardrobe and made a mental note of how she was going to bring that up next time she saw him.

She giggled to herself as she threw clothes she didn't care about, clothes that held no memories into a bin bag. A t shirt she had bought not so many years ago with "humorous" statement "People say I am crazy but the voices in my head say I am not" on particularly made her cringe. Good riddance.

She threw an assortment of leggings onto the bed, every colour and style imaginable, these were all going. Bundling them up she threw them into the bag in one sweep before glancing down and diving in to retrieve a particular pair. They were black, shiny and very very old and she exhaled a sigh of relief. She thought she had lost these and in turn, her link to one of her most invigorating sexual awakenings.

She was at Lena's eighteenth and she was hammered, red wine and cider had rendered her an absolute mess. A friend, Carly had said she would take her home, but instead had ended up kissing her on Lena's mum and dad's bed. She wasn't gay, never thought about girls that way, but that didn't stop her from trying to ram her tongue so far down Carly's throat that she could steal her last drink. For that stolen hour, she was an out and out lesbian.

She moaned as Carly sucked her nipples and responded in kind, removing Carly's t shirt to reveal enormous, perfectly round breasts that she licked and sucked as she rubbed her pussy through her knickers. Carly's hands were all over her shiny black leggings before venturing into them and, after expertly moving her underwear to the side, slid in three fingers, causing her to squeal with pleasure.

She kissed her harder as Carly went to work on her clitoris, each motion causing an uncontrollable spasm and squeaks of delight. This was better than any cock in the world she thought as she came over and over again. She lowered the leggings and forced Carly's head in between her legs and an all new feeling of sexual pleasure came over her. She thought men where good with their tongues but this was something new. Carly knew what she was doing, what the most sensitive areas where and she showed her time and again just where they were. She came and thundered fluid all over Carly's face, Carly didn't stop as she looked up at her smiling through her motions.

The shuddered with recalled pleasure as she placed the leggings carefully back into the wardrobe and sat on her bed. She looked round her, at the mass of memories around her. She didn't see clothes anymore, she saw orgasms, cocks, tits, pussies, stallions, minnows, sluts and out and out whores.

Slowly her hands became clammy and sweat began to emanate from her pores. Suddenly the moment grabs her and she feverishly unbuttons her jeans and begins to masturbate. Memories of forgotten sexual encounters echo through her head, the time she was fucked on the bonnet of her first boyfriends car, or she had sucked his cock in his living room, when his parents were playing Gin Rummy in the dining room. Or the time she had wanked an ex boyfriends uncle off to pay him back for cheating on her and the time she fucked her boss at the Christmas Party, she remembered the amount of cum he put in her as she brought herself to climax.

She lie on her bed, her fingers sticky and her pussy wet and realised just how much she enjoyed her sex and smiled to herself, happy at that.