Warehouse Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,504 Followers

"Holy shit, I have waited ages for the day someone shuts up that mouthy little cock."

To be fair to Rich he soon pulled himself together.

"Say what you like, I'm the one with the first class view of her tits."

Straightening up but leaving my blouse open I said.

"Yes, but before you start boasting all you've seen is a pair of tits in a bra, why do you think John and I spent so long getting the files?"

John went red; the look on Rich and Dave's face was priceless.

"Listen, I don't know what kind of idea you have of us office girls but most of us enjoy sex as much, if not more than most blokes, I can name at least three girls in the office who would gladly come down here and fuck your brains out if they thought you could be trusted to keep it quiet and not go bragging to your mates."

Taking up the magazine I dropped it in Richards lap.

"In fact those pictures have got me so horny I want to play a game."

"If your lucky and behave you might see a little more than my bra, but only if you agree to my rules and do exactly as I say."

All the lads agreed, so I told them to each pick a pose from the photo shoot featuring the secretary, nothing too revealing at first, and I would do my best to copy it for them, promising to get more daring as we went along.

As I said it was a soft porn publication, there were plenty of boobs but no pussy shots, if I was going too really heat things up I would have to get creative.

They all argued who would go first until Dave said that Rich had already seen my boobs up close and John had seen whatever he had seen so it was his go.

He chose a picture where she was standing in front of a filing cabinet, stretching forward looking over her shoulder, skirt hitched up so that her knickers were just visible, blouse open almost to the waist.

I struck almost the same pose but as my skirt was longer than that in the picture my knickers were not on display, I pulled open one of the lower draws of the filing cabinet and bent further forward.

My skirt slipped up over the backs of my thighs, I arched my back to make my ass stick out as far as I could, opening my legs a little wider than in the picture so the damp crotch of my panties would be on show, as earlier the tanned flesh of my ass showed through the lacy material, the loose legs of my French knickers perhaps giving a tantalising glimpse of what lay beyond.

I held the pose for a while savouring the delicious feeling I was getting from being on display to three strangers, damp at the thought of how far things might go.

When I straightened up the lads gave me a little round of applause.

"That was way hotter than the picture; you have a really nice ass." Dave Said.

Rich picked the next picture, it was of the secretary lying on the desk, blouse open displaying her bra, legs together, skirt gathered up around her hips one foot resting on the desk.

As Dave cleared the desk, I could feel butterflies in my stomach and excitement building as my juices dampened my panties to the point where I would have to take them off just because they would soon be too wet to wear.

All of the guys had discernable bulges in their jeans.

Knowing that I would be taking care of them right here in the huge chilly warehouse where anyone could walk in was getting me so hot.

I closed my eyes and imagined myself lying naked on the desk, surrounded by erect cocks, tasting them on my lips and tongue, rough hands caressing my naked body, squeezing and rubbing at my tits and nipples, strangers fingers invading my pussy, the sounds of my gasps and cries echoing between the boxes in the warehouse, as they bring me to a shuddering climax…

Perhaps even taking one of them in my pussy, making him pull out as he ejaculates spraying my tits and belly with his cum.

All this passed in a moment but it was all I could do not to touch myself.

Dave had cleared the desk and I took up my position, hitching my skirt up so that my panties were on display, blouse open, foot resting on the edge of the desk.

"Is this about right?" I asked.

"Much better with those panties you have on, they are way sexier." Rich replied.

Trailing my finger over my panties I let my knee swing out opening my legs a little.

Knowing if they stood at the bottom of the table and scooted down they would be able to see up the leg of my knickers to the soft skin where my inner thigh joins my mound I suggested they take up that position for a better view.

"Why are they much nicer?" I asked.

"Lacy, and from here I can almost see other things."

Riches voice gave away his growing excitement

Feeling naughty I eased the leg of my knickers over so that one side of my hairless pussy would be uncovered, giving the briefest of flashes.

"What other things?" I said as I sat up.

All of the had the biggest grins on their faces, both Dave and Rich had their hands in front of them trying to hide erections, although John was just standing there.

It was his turn to pick and he chose the next picture in the sequence.

Again the model was on the desk in almost the same pose, but this time her bra was gone nipples clearly visible beneath the thin blouse, her skirt now discarded exposing little cotton panties which had ridden up her slit showing a distinct camel toe.

"You dirty little sod, there's no way you can expect Jules to do that." Dave said.

John shot me look as if to say if only they knew.

"It's only a bit of fun so I don't mind and let's be fair I did say any of the pictures."

I reassured Dave.

"Only turn your backs so that I can take off my bra and get into the pose for you."

When they turned around I unbuttoned my skirt pulling it off, taking the time to run a finger just inside the leg panties along my sopping pussy before taking off my bra, slipping the straps down the arms of my blouse.

Mimicking the picture I draped the thin material of my blouse over both breasts so that it was just covering them, showing my abdomen and a great deal of cleavage.

Adjusting my knickers so that they cut up into my pussy to re create the camel toe of the girl in the picture I then very naughtily ran my finger over the material pushing it into my slit

"Okay I'm ready, you can look."

There was an audible gasp as they turned around, Dave was the first to comment letting out a slow whistle he said.

"Sorry Jules but if the picture was as hot as what we are looking at now there is no way it would have been published, you are one bad girl."

Half sitting up so that I was propped up on my left elbow one breast exposed as the material of the blouse slipped away I nodded at the three bulges in their jeans.

"It seems like I have caused you chaps some discomfort, how about I put on a real show and help you guys to relieve some of that stress, but only if you will help me do the same."

They were all unsure of what was going to happen next but all agreed not wanting to lose the moment.

I told them to stand at the bottom of the desk and just watch for now.

My pussy was aching for some release.

Slipping off my panties, but doing it carefully without exposing my dripping pussy to the guys, keeping some mystery there, I started to masturbate in front of them, like I had been masturbating alone at home for the past week.

Keeping my hand flat over my pussy, thighs squeezed over my fingers so that everything was hidden from their sight I pressed my fingers against my swollen lips, they were soon slick with my juices, the heel of my hand rubbing against my clit causing my leg muscles to make involuntary little twitches.

It turned me on so much more touching myself in this way, almost naked but not yet fully exposed, the guys watching me attentively from the end of the desk, making complimentary comments about my body in a hushed whisper so as not to spoil the moment, soon I decided it was time to stop teasing and let them see all of me.

Opening my legs just a little and starting at the bottom of my pussy I ran a finger slowly through my lips over my slit, increasing the pressure when I got to the top exposing my tiny, swollen clit, caressing it until I shivered with excitement.

Parting my pussy lips with two fingers, the juices making the labia slick, I rubbed my tender clit with the fingers of my other hand, panting with lust and quickly close to orgasm I pressed two fingers inside the slick walls of my pussy and started to fuck myself with them.

Shameless with lust I now spread my legs wide, opening myself up to the guys so they could watch me thrusting my outstretched fingers in and out of my soaking vagina, pussy juice ran down the inside of my thighs as I began moaning "Oh, oh, oh," in time with the wet sounds of my finger-fucking.

Glancing at the three men standing at the foot of the desk I could clearly make out the bulges of their swollen cocks. Young John stared with wide-open eyes, blushing and gasping for breath, the others just stood there, not moving a muscle - utterly mesmerised by my sexy performance.

I needed to come badly but held back, wanting to waiting a little and make it last.

All week I had been entertaining myself until Steve got home now I wanted to feel someone else's fingers do the work and bring me to orgasm.

Slowly I withdrew my hand from between my legs, letting my fingers slide all the way out of my pussy then put them to my lips, licking them clean of my own hot sex juices, teasingly letting the end of my tongue linger over the fingertips.

Rich moaned deeply at the sight, I caught his eye and sitting up said.

"Does a girl have to do everything herself or are you going to help me?"

None of the guys moved looking dumbly at one another unsure of how to react; stripping off my blouse and throwing it on the sofa I eased my ass along the desk until my legs were dangling off the end.

My nipples were engorged and rock hard my pussy lips puffy, so wet that a little pool of my juices gathered where it trickled down my thighs, I sat there sexually aroused, and open in front of these three strangers, completely naked except for my calf length boots, and took charge of the situation.

"You seem a little confused so this is how things will go." I said.

"You read your porno books and fantasise about women who love sex, well you have one right here available and willing to be your sex toy, I need to cum and by the state of those bulges so do you, I want to feel your fingers and tongues all over me until I am screaming this place down...right now "

Lying back on the table and opening my legs wide I added.

"Then I will do the same for each of you until I am covered all over in your spunk."

Not needing any more of an invitation Rich knelt down, kissing his way up my inner thigh to between my legs, I moaned loudly, as his thick tongue poked its way in between my labia pressing and squeezing further and further inside of me as he pushed it in all the way, swirling it around then letting it slip out, the tip of his tongue exploring the velvet folds of my outer lips, before plunging it in again.

Dave and John both stood at opposite sides of the desk, both of them watching Rich service my pussy with his mouth while they explored my tits, Dave bent his head taking my nipple in his mouth while cupping the soft skin of the underside of my breast, the delicious feeling as he swirled his tongue around the sensitive nub and sucked on the flesh of my tit combined with the amateur fumbling of John who was roughly pinching and tugging at my other nipple sent a tingle through my pussy.

Moaning legs trembling beneath me I was about to cum.

Slurping greedily Rich was lapping at the love juice flowing freely from my pussy; I could feel his hot breath against my thighs as he panted with excitement, his tongue twisting as it slid in and out, then flicked over my clit.

Trembling all over from desire as my orgasm built I grabbed the back of his head, pressing his face hard against my pussy, Rich grunting from the pressure, as his tongue thrust all the way into my red-hot slit caressing the slick walls, finishing me off by lapping at my sopping lips as my orgasm hit flooding his face as I climaxed.

Both Dave and John had stopped playing with my tits to watch as Rich brought me off. Sitting up, still a little shaky from my orgasm I kissed Rich on the lips, licking them, tasting myself on him. Reaching out I tugged at his zip unleashing a short but thick cock and took it in my hand, I told him to come to the other end of the table where Dave had been standing, asking Dave to take Richards place.

Moving back up the desk so my head level with the end instead of my pussy I instructed them in what I wanted next.

"Dave I want to feel your fingers in me, when I have cum again it will be your turn."

Taking Richards cock in my hand I said.

"Rich did a really nice job with his mouth so it's only fair that I return the favour."

The way that I had positioned myself I was able to turn my head and pay attention to the hard dick in front of me, pulling his dick free through his fly I took a good look at him, it was very wet on the tip as pre cum leaking from the end, short but thick, at least I wouldn't gag.

I opened my mouth and tilted my head forward.
His dick twitched the second it was in my mouth, and he immediately groaned and started moving his hips. I started bobbing my head up and down with his thrusts, gradually taking control and slowing the pace.

Although short it was actually a very nice penis, I took it in my hand wrapping my fingers around the base and cupping his balls, slowly jerking him off as I ran my tongue over the end tasting his excitement.

Dave had moved my one leg up so that my foot was flat on the desk to give him better access to my vagina, I clenched my pussy muscles around his finger as it slipped into me, he took his time easing it further and further inside exploring the damp walls with gentle movements, curling the tip caressing the G spot.

Rich on the other hand was panting and jerking his hips, he had taken hold of the back of my head as he fucked my mouth.

"Sorry Jules I'm going to cum"

With that he pulled himself out of my mouth and started to shoot all over me, while I continued to jerk him off, cum hit my shoulder, arm and my chest, running down over my left breast and onto my nipple. He hit my face with two shots as I quickly took him back in my mouth and started to gulp and swallow the last few drops down, cleaning him up with my tongue and keeping his cock in my mouth until it was soft.

Rich pulled away from me and flopped down on the sofa, "Bloody hell I have never cum so hard." He said.

John who had been standing back watching the show came over to where Rich had been standing, I had already tasted his cock and had other plans for him, besides I was enjoying the sensations Dave was arousing in my pussy with his fingers, and now Rich was satisfied as promised I could concentrate on my own pleasure.

Dave had been sliding his fingers up and down between my swollen lips watching as I had sucked Rich, now the show was over and he had my full attention his fingers worked their magic, stroking and caressing the most sensitive parts of my pussy.

Gently he circled my clitoris with the tip of his index finger, all the while dragging two fingers of his other hand over my labia with just enough pressure to part them, but not enough to enter me.

His finger circled faster, the pressure on my clit increasing as my breathing became heavy and I started to pant erotically, spreading my legs for him and twisting with pleasure rocking my hips against his hand as he moved position, his thumb now resting softly over my clit as he suddenly sank two fingers deep inside my moist pussy, causing me to moaned, the tips of his digits found the sweet spot on the upper velvet wall and he began to rub his fingers and thumb in time in a kind of pinching movement.

My reaction to his touch was like fireworks going off in my belly, within seconds his fingers stroked me to orgasm, my body bucked and twitched violently as he frigged his fingers and ground his thumb down on my clit, hands gripping the sides of the desk I pushed my ass up, thrusting my hips against his hand moaning as I climaxed with a force that left me weak and trembling.

Dave gently trailed his fingers over my pussy lips until my breathing returned to normal and I was able to sit up, his fingers were soaked in my juices so I took each one of them into my mouth and sucked them clean.

Taking the chance for a breather I cupped Dave's bulge in my hand and said.

"Just need to clean up a little and I will be right with you."

Taking the wet wipes and tissues from my bag I walked over to the toilets, running the water in the sink until it was hot, washing the spunk from my upper body and the wetness from between my thighs, I checked myself in the mirror, my face and chest were flushed nipples standing out proud partly because of the chill, mostly from excitement, parting my legs I could see that my pussy lips were slightly puffy and red, still a little damp, my ass was red from where it had been pressed into the desk and my hair a tangled mess where Rich had grabbed my head, all in all I looked like a sexy wanton slut.

Making my way back to the rest area I could hear the lad's chatting excitedly, falling silent as I walked over, it wasn't every day that a naked chick in calf length boots strode through the warehouse.

Rich was still on the sofa, John at the end of the desk where I had just been brought to a shuddering orgasm, a wet patch evidence of my excitement. Dave was sitting in his leather office chair, I stood between his feet bent over and eased the zip of his jeans down pulling his cock free, stroking the semi hard shaft.

They had all calmed down a little which had been my plan, taking my time cleaning myself off because I wanted them to enjoy the moment and not blow their wad as soon as I touched them.

Dave pressed his lips to mine and cupped both breasts in his hands, working the thumb over the nipple I returned the kiss, keeping my mouth closed against his probing tongue then eased back inching his jeans and boxers down, Dave lifting his hips to help.

Crouching down in front of him keeping eye contact I dribbled spit over the head of his penis working it over the end and shaft with my hand, then placing his swelling cock to my lips I blew ever so gently causing him to shudder.

With intense concentration I lowered my mouth inching ever so slightly forward, breasts pressing against his legs, I eased his foreskin back letting only the exposed head of his cock slip inside my mouth, pressing my lips over it, holding it still.

Cupping his balls with the lightest of touches I massaged them and began to flick my tongue over the slit in the end of his cock

Wrapping my hand around his shaft at the base I could feel the familiar tingle between my legs, my nails tickled his balls and he gave a start but I held his penis firm between my lips not wanting him to cum too quick.

Easing up I dragged my breasts along the length of his body, pushing them into his face, grazing his lips with my nipples, pulling back before he could take one them in his mouth.

Stepping back I told him to sit on his hands, Rich and John were both standing in front of us enjoying the show, I instructed them to play with my tits as I turned my back to Dave, straddling his legs easing my ass back into his lap, pushing his penis down, lining it up so it nestled between my butt cheeks.

I slowly rubbed my ass into his crotch, grinding my hips down, the wetness of his cock spreading between my cheeks and lubricating them.

The position of my body had me bending over just a little, just enough so that the other guys could cup and play with a breast each, as I looked down between my legs I could see that each time I pushed my ass back the head of his long penis would just peek out right by my pussy.

julesteve
julesteve
1,504 Followers