Warehouse Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers

Dave started to buck his hips as I reached down slipping a finger along my damp slit, tickling the end of his cock each time it appeared, the two lads either side of me alternated between kissing and squeezing my breasts, running their tongues over them and slurping at my engorged nipples.

Dave started to make moaning noises and his movements were getting increasingly urgent, I climbed off his lap and once again lowered myself to a crouch and held his cock. It smelled slightly of my own pussy where I had mingled our juices, I lapped at his shaft running my tongue down it then tickled his balls with the tip before nibbling my way back to the crown with my lips.

Briefly locking eyes with Dave I slowly let his shaft disappear between my smiling lips, running my tongue down the underside as the shaft slipped deeper into my mouth.

When I'd deep-throated his entire cock I sealed my lips around it and gave it a good, hard suck. "Damn, damn, damn…" Dave moaned placing his hand on my head and attempting to hump my mouth. Keeping control, limiting his movements by kneeling and leaning my weight forwards, I massaged his balls while slurping up and down on his cock.

Kneeling meant that my ass was now pushed out and I jumped a little as I felt hands on my ass cheeks, then caressing my inner thighs, I parted my legs a little to make access easier and soon felt fingers running along my pussy lips as they got bolder.

Dave was lifting his hips attempting to fuck his cock into my mouth.

"You're lips feels so good Jules I don't think I can last much longer"

Sucking his cock even harder, letting it practically slid from my mouth, teasing the tip and then taking it deep into my throat again, sliding faster and faster on the slick shaft, wanting to make him cum, I soon got my wish.

Dave thrust his hips forward with a grunt, his cock spraying the first gobs of cum down my throat before I had chance to pull away.

His cock swelled madly in my grip as I pulled it away from my lips, jerking it with my hand he froze ridged as it ejaculated, his member spitting jets of hot sperm over my face and tits, excitement was stirred in my own belly as John and Rich took it in turns to feel my ass and finger fuck my sopping pussy.

Dave's orgasm started to subside while mine was building.

As I cleaned Dave's cock licking the last drops from the end, feeling it going soft in my mouth I pushed back onto the hand stroking my pussy, rotating my hips in time to the fingers pushing into me.

My pussy was dripping and I was very close, I wanted to cum but not like this.

Pushing the hands away I turned to John and told him to take off his jeans and lie on the desk, cradling Richards's bulge I told him to get it out ready while I cleaned myself up. After wiping the sperm from my tits and face once again I climbed onto the desk straddling John's legs.

He must have thought he was in for a blow job the same as the other guys as I freed his thin cock, pulling it through the fly of his boxer shorts, instead I squatted astride his hips, placing a hand on his chest to keep my balance I held his cock so that it pointing straight up, lowering myself so that it was aimed right for my pussy.

Inching down my damp lips briefly touched the tip of his penis, he jerked like he'd been shocked, I paused for a moment to let him calm down then, keeping a firm hand on the shaft of his cock just below the head I pushed my ass in the air dragging my pussy lips across the tip of his penis. By the look on his face it was his first time his cock had been in contact with anything other than his hand and of course my mouth.

Easing back a little I shifted my grip to the base of his cock and lowered myself a little so the head just brushed my vagina, John squirmed under me and I gave his cock a squeeze just to remind him who was in charge.

Aching to be filled I eased down again and caught the head of John's cock between my lips moving my ass backwards and forwards so that the end ran through my folds,
John was doing what I wanted him to do, which was lay there and take it.

Rubbing the tip of his cock against my vagina, working it in little circles towards my clit, I was driving myself crazy by taking my time, my pussy was so wet juices ran down my thighs, hanging my head forward so that I could watch myself, I teased my clit with his cock which started twitching and pulsing in my hand as I rubbed myself, by the way John was breathing I knew we were both close to climax.

Adjusting position so that the head of his cock parted my labia I began rotating my hips in small circles taking him further inside me. I could feel my vagina trying to draw his cock deeper, as I slowly slid up and down the first inches of his length.

My thighs began to ache from the position I was in so, with a groan from John, I sank down taking his slim shaft all the way into me, after all the teasing and playing around it was wonderful to be filled with cock at last.

Although thin it was still enough to send tingling pulses of pleasure shooting through my pussy. Sitting still to let John get used to the sensation I looked to the other guys. They were both hard again; having them watch me fuck John as they stroked their erections was making me crazy with lust.

Turning up for work this morning I never in a million years thought I would be fucking anyone, especially with two strangers watching, but here I was and very clearly enjoying it, John's cock was buried to the hilt, my first cock other than my husband's since our rule change,

Getting used to the feel of Johns penis I began moving my hips in a rocking motion, keeping his cock deep inside me while humping and grinding down onto him, he moaned again and I knew it would not be long before he would be shooting his load.

Closing my eyes and enjoying the sensation of the unfamiliar shaft impaling me I needed to cum, I arched my back and tilted my head back, clenching and releasing my ass, gripping him tight with my pussy as I worked his cock.

Dave and Rich started to caress my tits, kneading the warm flesh and pinching my nipples; I was going to cum big this time, lights danced before my eyes as I bounced up and down on his shaft, John was also close and started lifting his ass from the desk to pump up into me.

"Come on, fuck me, fuck me John, OH YES!!!"

I cried out as my orgasm seized me, cutting off my breath and making me shake uncontrollably as my juices flooded out, coating his already slick shaft and balls, riding his cock hard as my orgasm flooded through me.

John began to grunt, a tremor shot through his body, I felt his penis swell and twitch as he started to cum but managed to collapse forward before he flooded me with his spunk, his cock pulling out of me with a plop, the first jets of spunk hitting my pussy lips as his end came free the rest spraying over my lower belly and thighs.

Taking hold of his cock I jacked him off directing the hot stream over my tits.

Dave and Rich helped me as I climbed down off the desk on shaky legs and slumped down on the sofa, and the two of them had been masturbating while they watched the show, I grabbed their dicks in each hand and started to jerk them off instead, servicing two men at once was such a turn on, working their cocks at a frantic pace I brought first one then the other to my mouth, sucking hard on each one in turn.

It wasn't long before first Rich then Dave began bucking their hips their members swelled in my fingers as stream after stream of cum splashing over my chest, running down my belly and pooling between my thighs; I pulled them close rubbing the creamy spunk into my tits and over my nipples with the ends of their cocks.

Sitting back on the sofa I looked down at the mess, warm cum coated both breasts, little droplets hanging off my nipples, my belly and both thighs were soaked as was my pussy.

As soon as I got my breath back I walked over to the toilets to clean myself up, this time I fixed my make up and brushed my hair, my clothes were still in the rest area and the boys watched appreciatively as I got dressed pulling on my blouse and skirt, and pushing my bra into my handbag.

Taking up my damp panties I handed them to John.

"You boys can keep these as a kind of trophy if you want; it's kind of a tradition."

I grinned at Rich.

"A reminder of what we stuck up office chicks are really like."

Dave started to laugh. "Jules if all the girls were like you we would enjoy coming to work, in fact I would even work for free."

Taking a pen from my hand bag I wrote a couple of numbers on a pad.

"Remember when we started this I told Rich that there were girls in the office that love sexy adventures who would love to come down here and fuck your brains out if only you could be trusted to keep it quiet and not brag about it?"

They looked at one another and nodded.

"Well I think you might be the kind of guys that can be trusted so I am going to leave you their numbers give it a day before you call so that I have chance to speak to them first and tell them about today, let's see if we can fix something up."

Hugging each of the guys I left them to finish up the work that I was supposed to do that day…although I do suspect it's something they won't be complaining about.

julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers