Warehouse Humiliation

Story Info
Slut enjoys more fucking as arranged by her Master.
2.7k words
3.65
58.7k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master didn't give me long to recover from the 11 guys that fucked my ass and pussy, I'd like to say that I hated it, I'd like to say I felt ashamed but I didn't. I feel so grateful to Master for arranging it and taking the time to get me fucked by 11 guys no less. That's the most that has fucked me, Master keeps count and when I'm good he reminds me of all of them.

My body yearned for more but equally was sore bruised and aching and wanted to rest. My hair was matted from a mixture of cum, sweat and spit. I should wash it, I should wash myself but Master's parting words to me were 'stay as you are'.

It's been over 24 hrs and I'm patiently waiting for a message to say I can wash, but it doesn't come for another 9 hour.

His message was received with trepidation and also dismay, it was instructing me to go outside. It was raining and really windy so I hoped he was there waiting. Master laughs at my optimism but also says my naivety is a quality he likes. I love that he saw that in me and also my submissiveness before I did. A second message comes through telling me that I'm allowed to put my rain jacket on and my collar. My collar is beautiful, it's soft pink leather with a little heart charm, it also has 3 tiny studs by the buckle to signify it was the 3rd month of the year that I became Masters pet. Every March I'm rewarded with a little gift, this year it was a new pink butt plug, which was wonderful until I realized it had electrical pulses that ran through it and Master had the control, he was not kind to me that evening because he said I was not appreciative of his efforts in choosing the perfect gift for me.

Rushing out of my flat and down the stairs gives me such a happy feeling. I have to believe he is there, I know this time after how good I was at the cinema a day and a half ago he will be there. He will surely be happy to see me.

Again I was wrong on all accounts. He's not there. At least I don't see him or his car, all I see is a transit van and my 2 neighbours cars. I start to make a slow walk up the street just in case he's parked behind the transit van. I'm soaking wet from the torrential rain and at this point it matches my mood and my spirit, why does he do this to me. Why do I let him control my mind and my body so much, why don't I stop this. The answer is clear, because I don't want it to, I enjoy being humiliated, I love being controlled and pushed by him, I love the way he makes me feel so worthless yet loved. I love to make him happy.

As I have these thoughts I'm not paying attention to my surroundings and fall by the van and I end up face down in a puddle, I'm so frustrated and shocked at the coldness of the puddle I start to cry.

Unbeknownst to me the side door of the van is opened and 3 guys get out and help me to my feet, I thank them profusely and try to walk back to the comfort of the proximity of my flat entrance of course it doesn't happen. I'm dragged against my will (well I could struggle but what's the point if I do the punishment will be more severe) so I accept my fate and let them drag me into the van. I'm pushed to the floor and told to stay there. After a few minutes I'm told to entertain the men the in the back, to which there are 3 and 2 in the front. I turn instinctively to one guy, it's his salt and pepper hair that makes me attracted to him. Master has the same colour, and also the similar build. Athletic, tall and mature. Only this guy isn't as tall or as fit and doesn't radiate the same amount of sexual charisma as Master does. I undo my coat, my hair dripping down my body makes me shiver and shudder with the cold. The drops of water find their way down to my breasts making my nipples hard and perfectly erect, I want to touch them but equally don't want to, I'm feeling nervous and also a little apprehensive. Master seems to be pushing me more and more.

I'm instructed again to entertain them so I obediently open my coat to reveal my beautiful pussy, Master made me have lazer hair removal so I'm always perfectly bald for his (and others pleasure) My hands find their way down and I spread my legs further to give them a good view of my glistening wet pussy, I'm still showing signs of the fucking I had at the adult cinema and my pussy is so tender to touch, my fingers go lightly over my clit. I see a stirring in their pants and this excites me, no one tries to make a move which puzzles me, I start to feel nervous and wonder where the evening is going to take me. I carry on as instructed and I feel an orgasm rising, my breathe is quickening and my pulse is racing, I'm in a dilemma, do I cum or not. I'm not allowed until Master tells me but he's not here and I really need to release, there are no further instructions from the men which confuses me, I'm used to being verbally humiliated these guys aren't saying a word, I'm beginning to feel apprehensive, but this only fuels my crave to be used.

Why is no one saying anything, they're playing with my mind I know and it put's a whole new twist on the experience, I like the silence, it almost makes me feel powerful, like I'm in control. I like it but equally the quietness is some what eerie.

I resist cumming as I know I feel this is the right thing to do, instead I continue to pleasure myself, I squeeze my nipples and pull them how I like it, I lock eyes with the salt and pepper guy, he stares back but his expression doesn't change, he looks bored, uninterested and thoroughly pissed off.

At last the silence is broken, a phone starts to ring, salt and peeper guy answers it and I hear 'No she hasn't, yeah pretty crap, nope not at all, yes boring, nope, OK, yeah, yeah sure'.

Master is that you I desperately want to cry out but know I mustn't. Nothing is said for a little while but the atmosphere suddenly drops and feels dark. I stop playing and cover myself up with my coat, I know it's a silly thing to do but I feel too vulnerable and feel like I need to protect myself.

The nearest guy starts to laugh and whispers something to the other guy and I see him being passed a bag from the front passenger. I'm told to close my eyes and to not say a word, I really don't like this but the excitement of not knowing what they have planned is quite over whelming. I close my eyes but don't release the grip of my coat. A dirty piss smelling hessian bag is put over my head, it has a few holes so I can at least get a bit of fresh air but it stinks so bad, so very bad. It makes me urge and I can feel the vomit rising to my throat, I swallow it back down. I know if I vomit they won't take the bag off and I'll be left with that and the stench of piss.

My coat is ripped open and I'm left lying in the van cold and wet but thrilled at what's coming next. I know I'll be safe and I know master will have thought of everything. It's quite a long time before he van comes to a stop. I'm hoping we are back at my flat, but of course we're not. My pussy starts to tingle at the thought of what is going to happen. I hear the side door open, still no one has touched me, or said anything to me, am I not even worthy of a slap now or at the very least some verbal abuse, I feel sad and worse than when I'm being used as a whore.

I'm dragged out of the van by hands so cold it makes me shriek, my ass is slapped severely hard and I'm told to shut the fuck up. I'm unable to see where the step down is from the van and consequently stumble, no help is given just laughter and from more than one person. I regain my balance and stand as tall as I can, Master doesn't like me to slouch, I bring my shoulders down and my chest out I try to control my breathing but I'm not doing a very good job, the smell of the piss soaked sack, the feeling of permanent nausea, the coldness of my surrounding is making me shiver uncontrollably, I should feel scared but the inner slut in me doesn't allow it. Should I speak, should I try and get free, should I scream. I of course do nothing but stand there meek, mild and pathetic. My collar is grabbed and who ever grabs it also grabs a handful of hair which is so painful that causes me to shriek again, my ass is slapped 3 times, very hard and I feel the blood rising to the surface almost immediately, Who ever rewarded me with that has an expert hand, is it Master, I don't think so but I hope it is. The noise from the slaps echos around me and I'm intrigued as to where I am.

A lead is clipped to my collar and I'm dragged to the floor until I'm on all fours, my coat is taken off me so now I'm naked bar the bag. I hear something put on the floor in front of me but stay perfectly still, I try to listen for instructions but no one says anything. The next noise I hear takes me a while to work out what it is, it's not until I feel splashes on my body that I realize its piss. People are pissing into a bowl on the floor, oh Master how could you, I don't know how many people are pissing in the bowl I hope it's just the 5 from the van, when it sops I'm asked one question, 3 simple short words are asked 'Pussy or ass'.

If I say pussy they'll use my ass and if I say ass they'll use that. I'm in a no win situation. I say ass but hope they use my pussy, as sore as it is I think I can tolerate that being used more than my ass.

I'm slapped several times more and this time harder than the previous ones. It's so hard my whole body jumps and shakes.

As the first guy enters me he pushes my head towards the bowl and lifts the bag just high enough for my mouth to feel for it, I still am unable to see anything, a little relief as the bag is lifted to which gives me some cleaner air, but now not only do I smell piss I have to drink it.

I cautiously stick my tongue towards the bowl but of course that's not good enough and my head is shoved right into it at the same time his cock enters me, he had the fore sight to at least spit on my sore puckered little ass before penetrating me, the bag is soaking and the cock in me is big, really big, I grimaced and hope that he cums quickly. I hear the other guys cheering him on and that excites me, finally I hear them talking about what a slut I am, what a whore I am, how greedy I am. Yes, yes I am, I am all those things and more. Without realizing I'm rocking in unison to his cock, I'm relaxing and accommodating for his size, I lap at the bowl because I want to please who ever is invading my ass. I also want everyone to enjoy me.

The bag is taken off me and a hand grabs my hair, my eyes start to water as I look up, it's salt and pepper guy. The sight of him excites me as I want his cock, he just reminds me so much of master I have to please him, I want him to be the next guy to fuck me.

He spits in my face and I let it dribble down, I know better than to wipe it off, even though it disgusts me, I know I have to behave. He shoves my head back to the bowl and orders me to drink.

My hips are grabbed and pulled higher in the air and my ass cheeks are spread further while I'm still being fucked. I feel more spit on my ass and another cock is pushing it's way in.

Salt and Pepper guy said 'you've been cock flirting with me all fucking afternoon, you little fucking tart, I'm gonna show you what that gets you.'

The first cock stops and for a moment I feel relief, but it's barely time for me to understand what he meant before feeling the pressure and force of his cock trying to enter me, I cry out which only gets my head pulled up and to the side while he spits on my face again, it goes in my eye and I want to cry.

I know it's better if I relax so I do, I reach around and try and assist by spreading my ass cheeks for them. It doesn't take him long to get his cock in, I'm stretched more than I've ever been, even my inflatable butt plug doesn't feel this big when Master put it in me. It hurts so much and I feel like I'm going to pass out, maybe I do, I know I'm not aware of anything around me just these 2 massive cocks in me. They are sawing me in 2 and they are using me as the filthy cum dump whore they know I am.

My breathe is failing me and I'm gasping for air, which pleases them and they fuck me harder. I'm willing them to cum to get it over and done with but the fucking continues. I have no idea how long they are brutally fucking me but I know my ass is going to have the biggest gape it's ever had. The thought of this makes me almost cum but again I know I mustn't it's so hard not to and my body very almost betrays me, I daren't think what my punishment would be if I did cum. While I'm concentrating so hard on controlling myself and resisting the urge to touch my soaking wet pussy at last they cum in unison.

My god the relief is like a wild boar from them, their cry is almost primal, they must have been saving their loads for a long time. I feel the warmth fire inside me and I feel sluttier than I've ever felt before. I almost wish they could keep going. The lack of verbal abuse is a torment but the feeling of 2 cocks in me out ways that. I'm immediately grateful to Master for arranging this and hope I've done him proud.

As the guys pull out i start to feel some of the cum escape me. I instinctively reach around and start to play with my gaping sore ass hole. I almost hope and expect someone else to join in but sadly it doesn't come, instead I hear the van doors open and shut and I'm left there... in the cold warehouse goodness knows where. Oh Master.