Warhammer 40k: Void Crossed Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jornan panted, his fingers gripping the bed. "E-Emperor's balls that feels good," he groaned. "R-Ruby, I-"

She drew her mouth back, panting softly. "You, uh..." she paused. "T-Taste good."

The two words were whispered so soft that they were almost lost in the dull drone of the hive's life support system. Jornan grinned at her, his eye half closed as he tried to keep from simply climaxing right then and there.

"I'm c-close," he managed to gasp out.

Ruby slid her hand up and down his cock, lazily aiming it towards her mouth. "Close, huh?" she murmured, softly, her eyes dancing with amusement as her tongue flicked out again. But her attempt to be coy ran up against a teenage boy's stamina. Or lack thereof. Jornan grunted and his cock jerked unexpectedly against her palm, splashing her face, her nose, her forehead, her hair with a single jet of thick, white cum. Ruby squeaked and jerked up, and so caught the second streamer on her chin, which splashed against her neck and dripped onto her full breasts -- contrasting against her dark skin. Realizing what she was missing, Ruby opened her mouth -- and the last spurt slapped her left cheek, streaking her all the way to her ear. Then Jornan lay back on the bed, a huge smile on his face. He closed his eyes and mimed boneless exhaustion.

"Wow, sex is great," he said, exaggeratedly. "Guess it's time to rest."

Ruby surged forward, planting her knees to either side of his head, and sat on his face. Her sex was moist and smooth and tasted of peaches. His eyes closed as he cupped her ass, squeezing and rubbing her cheeks as his tongue darted out. He slid his tongue along her sex-lips, trying to find something that made her moan in the same way he had. His nose bumped against something hard, and he heard her gasp. Realizing that was the trick, he moved his head up and closed his lips gently around that nub, sucking on it as he looked up past Ruby's belly to her face. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning quietly -- her fingers sliding along her cheeks. Two fingers, pressed together, which dripped with his seed.

Then, in the single most erotic moment in Jornan's eighteen years of life, she slid those fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean. She bit down on her own fingers to keep from crying out as he slid his hand between her thighs and pressed his fingers against her sex. They plunged in and she squeaked as he felt her tightness squeeze him. Then she slid the fingers from her mouth and whispered. "C-Crook your fingers u-up. N...nnh!" She twitched her head to the side. "Other way!"

Jornan twisted his hand slightly and a moment later, Ruby's back arched, her breasts jiggling slightly as she opened her mouth in shock, her eyes closing. She closed her mouth a moment later, rocking her hips as Jornan's tongue teased her clit, teased her more and more and more until she groaned out a soft, eager prayer: "Oh God-Emperor!"

Then she came. It was not quite as dramatic as Jornan's cum, but it was still shocking for the young Trader-Elect. Her juices dripped into his mouth and he drank them down, his eyes closing as he tasted her. His head was swimming as she slid herself off his face, panting, and then he felt her sex brush against his cock, which had become hard again. Opening his eyes, he watched as she took a hold of him and guided him into her.

He had heard crass rumors from his arms-tutors.

That a girl's first time was all pain and blood and unpleasantness.

Jornan didn't find any of that here. Instead, he just found pleasure.

###

Three men advanced towards the store room. They held stub-automatics in their hands. Their leader looked back at the other two. "We do it quiet," he whispered. "The noble brats die and we dump em down a shaft."

The others nodded.

They walked up, moving quietly as they could -- and then heard the cry: "Oh Emperor!"

Each of them grinned at one another, all of their stances relaxing. They didn't speak, but their leader's expression said it all: Oh, this is too perfect.

One of his allies pointed at the leader's forehead, opening his mouth to ask about-

The leader's head silently exploded. His two cohorts gaped -- then swung around, looking for the attacker. Two quiet pops later, both of them crumpled almost silently to the ground, missing their skulls. A shadowy figure stepped away from an empty alcove, silenced stalker boltgun -- designed to snipe at nearly two kilometers distance, it was essentially point blank range at this distance - smoking faintly as they worked the chamber and then knelt down. Their black-gloved hand picked up the spent shell casings and then gingerly took hold of each of the men, dragging them off.

The noise in the store-room went unabated.

###

Ruby rose and dropped -- and with every motion, secondary jiggles spread through her body. Her breasts bounced in small circles -- well, one of them did. The other one was currently being sucked on by a desperately hungry Jornan. His tongue lashed around her white nipple, his hand slapping her ass as he bucked his hips into her. Ruby moaned hungrily, leaning forward to kiss the top of his head. "Oh fuck Jornan! Oh yes!"

Jornan slapped her ass again, loving the wet-crack noise that it made. Loving, more, the way that Ruby's breath caught.

Jornan surged forward, rolling her so she was on her back on the cot. Ruby spread and lifted her legs, showing off her training -- almost hooking her heels behind her neck as she spread herself for him. And so, Jornan showed his training. His belly muscles tightened and he thrust deeper and deeper and deeper into her -- silencing her moans by leaning forward and kissing her. She kissed him back with a hunger that shocked both of them. Jornan's hips surged forward and he buried himself inside of her. He twitched, then felt his balls clench.

He remembered, with a twinge of guilt, Governess Maribel.

She had taught him, again and again, to not spread his genetics far and wide. The noble houses of the Imperium had to breed properly.

Sorry, Maribel, he thought. I hope you aren't shaking your fist at me from the Emperor's side.

Ruby panted, heavily, as he broke the kiss. "G-God-Emperor that was good..." she panted, her breasts rising and falling as his cum dripped from her sex. The two lay together as Ruby stroked her fingers through Jornan's hair. But as pleasure faded from her eyes and she started to look at the ceiling overhead, a sudden fear jolted through her. She sat up, her hair spilling around her shoulders, teasing the tips of her breasts.

"Shit!"

"Wh-" Jornan sat up. Then, at the same time.

"The necrophage!"

They dressed in a frightful hurry -- Ruby looked at the door nervously, her hands shaking as she laced her boots. Once she had dressed up, she looked at Jornan, who had finished tugging his clothes on.

"So," she said. "Plan?"

"Yeah," Jornan said. Then, he flashed her a bright, cheery grin. "We go down."

###

The lower levels of Bosporus were distinct from those above. Where above was the domain of the noble and the beggar, the scapegrace and the seneshal, the lower realm was given over entirely to the Adeptus Mechanicus. It was a place of cog-wheels and floating skull-probes that scanned each corridor, waiting for orders and ensuring the riffraff of the upper-hive didn't trickle down to disturb the great work of studying the Gravi-Plate. This was true of all parts of the hive...save those that were known as the thermodynamic minarets.

A fusion of place of worship and power generation facility, the minarets weren't patrolled by the skull-probes simply due to the static charge that surged through the walls and made Jornan's hair stand on end. The tech-priests were forced to stay to their niches and their mysterious works that drew energies from the gas giant's atmosphere. The only people on the move in the minaret were their skitarri...and the two Trader-Elects.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" Ruby asked, glancing back down the corridor they were hurrying down.

"Quite," Jornan said, nodding. A dark form surged out of one of the air-vents in the center of the corridor, springing out before them. It filled the passageway, and that crescent moon smile spread wide.

"Naughty naughty," the Necrophage purred in that all too-human voice.

"Stay back!" Jornan said, holding up a small ring that he had tugged off his left hand. He held it over his head. "Do you recognize this? This is a Jokero digiweapon. A sliver of anti-matter smaller than the head of a pin, contained in a magneto-field. If I cast it down, it will consume each of us in a ball of annihilation."

The Necrophage chortled. "That's no Jokero weapon, Hall-boy." Its crescent grin drew wider. "I may not be human but I'm not stupid."

Jornan shrugged slightly. "Tell that to the Skitarri behind you."

The Necrophage shrank down, compacting into a smallish sphere of hardened muscle. Chiten limbs grew from it, turning it into a lethal looking top. The corridor behind it was utterly empty -- but Jornan didn't particularly care. He grabbed onto the sluice-hatch beside him, yanked it open, and tossed Ruby into it before following her. This turned out to have its own downsides, as the sluice-path was channeling acid rains. The steaming liquid burned his hand, sizzled against his clothes. Then they dumped out of the sluice gate and towards a large pool of the stuff. But spread between the pool and them was a fiber-mesh, which both teens hit, bounced on, then stopped. Jornan rolled to the side of the mesh and fell to the floor with a grunt and staggered to his feet, yanking off his jacket and casting it off as it smoked and steamed. Ruby stood beside him using her rapidly disintegrating poncho to wipe her body-suit down.

Once they were done, they looked a state. Half of Ruby's clothes had melted off, revealing the tops of her breasts, her belly, some of her thigh, a good chunk of her shapely rump. Jornan's under-shirt was the only thing that survived in his upper accoutrements, and his neck-cloth had been sacrificed to wipe his pants off before they had become too tattered, but he was painfully aware that in the right angle, one could see his privates.

The tech-adept that was tending to the acid pool was one of those people. Her eyes were wide and her mechanical-claw hands were holding her hood back.

"Wha-" she started, her voice modulated as if it was coming through a vox-unit, despite her face and jaw looking quite human.

"Run!" Jornan pointed to the door. "Get Skitari!"

The tech-adept kept gaping at him as the Necrophage burst from the sluice-drain. It hit the net -- but the net pitons snapped with a series of loud PINGs. The net wrapped around its body and it plunged into the acid pit. Jornan grabbed the adept by one arm and dragged her away from the acid pit as the Necrophage roared its fury.

"Will that kill it?" Jornan asked, looking around for something -- anything -- that they could use. He saw that the chamber had half a dozen other acid pits that weren't tended by tech-adepts. In the center of the room was a dome-like depression that craved out a fifty meter wide circle. In the center was a small control plint, surrounded by a railings.

"That didn't even kill our clothes," Ruby said, panting.

The Necrophage surged from the acid, the liquid sluicing off its body. Steam and smoke roiled around it as it rippled -- muscles contracting and flowing to wick the acid away like a dog shaking off rainwater. Burns and scar-marks faded before Jornan's eyes.

Jornan looked at the adept -- who was babbling something about particulate containment -- and shook her. "What's that?" he jerked his chin at the control plinth.

"Uh, vertibrex exhumation lung!" the tech-adpet babbled.

"A what?" Ruby asked.

But Jornan dragged them all to the dome as the Necrophage shrank down to a thin tube of flesh -- extending an array of chitinous arms. The blade-tips gleamed as the crescent moon mouth split the center of its body into a smile -- a smile that opened to reveal teeth and a spinning, endless seeming maw. It started to moved forward, wriggling from side to side like a snake as it slithered towards the edge of the dome. Then, suddenly, a series of puffs started to bloom from it's black. Blood, turned into steam, by the invisible impact of what seemed to be an entire platoon of Imperial Guardsmen. Looking behind it, Jornan saw it was instead three Skitarii -- their hellweapons winking and strobing as they unleashed a seemingly endless fusillade of lasbolts onto the nightmare.

Jornan's heart froze as he saw the wounds they left on it, healing almost immediately. The Necrophage turned to face the Skitarii -- slithering away from the dome.

Jornan grabbed his shoe, yanking it off. He hurled it at the Necrophage.

"Face me!" he shouted. "I'm the one you want! Your master hates my family? Then kill me! I'm right here! Do it! Come on! Kill me! Kill her! Kill the traitor and the enemy! Do it! Do it, you ugly motherfucker!"

The Necrophage turned. It seemed to have regained some composure under the hail of insults. It slithered forward.

"So, you want to be brave, little Trader?" it asked. "Well, I-"

Jornan slapped his palm down on the exunt button. He knew enough Techno-Lingua to know what that meant.

The dome opened up, leaving four tiny connection points that suspended the control plinth above an endless, roiling storm -- the gas giant that the Bosporus hive floated above. The Necrophage hung in the air for a single moment, looking as shocked as anything Jornan had seen in his life.

Then, with a shriek, it plunged into the clouds below.

###

Jornan Hall and Ruby Melichor watched through the pict-captors mounted on the helmets of Hall stormtroopers as the heavily armed and armored forces moved through the Melichor mansion. Ruby didn't look away as several more of her household troops went down. Meanwhile, Jornan was trying to not squirm as he was inspected by his mother.

Princess Contessa LaFlur-Devont.21 did not appreciate her fine clothing being ruined.

"And you lost your neck-cloth!" she scoffed. "And what's this?" She brushed his hair. "Every strand is split. You are frightful, honey. What will the people think if you went to a society ball in this state."

"Don't coddle the boy," Ruben Hall said, his voice as gruff and raspy as any old void-dog's. He put his augmetic leg up on the table and lit one of his Talleran cigars with the lho-lighter he had installed in his augmetic left hand. "He showed proper Hall guff. Gumption, even. Hurm." He started to blow out streamers of smoke.

"If this is your idea of gumption," Princess Contessa said, sniffing. "I don't want to even see what a state you'd make of your affairs without me, Ruby."

"Hm?" Ruby looked up.

"She means me, lassie," Ruben Hall grumbled, puffing out streamer after streamer of lurid pink smoke. "An undignified nickname, what? Most improper for an Imperial Gentleman, yes." He narrowed his one remaining eye -- his augmetic monocol whirring as it focused in on Ruby's face. "So, you say you're the daughter of this Melichor chappy? Why so eager to turn on him?"

Ruby mutely pointed to the screen. One of the Stormtroopers had found the body of the Empty Woman.

"I say," Ruben Hall said. "Is that a...a Sister of the Ordos Famulosa?"

"One that my father had kidnapped, mind-broken, and remade into a sociopathic mentat," Ruby said.

Hall harrumphed. "Most improper, yes."

Jornan shook his head. "What if they don't find your father?"

"Well," Ruby said, reaching up and adjusting her hair. "Fortunately, he didn't keep his Warrant of Trade on him. That's on our manse in Gunmetal City. Astropathic messages have already returned. The Tricorn has seized the Warrant -- and if I am proven to be pure." She gulped. "I will become the Rogue Trader of a...ah...much...reduced Melichor Dynasty."

Jornan squeezed her hand gently. "I know you will," he said, smiling.

Ruby looked thoughtful. Then, curiously, she looked at Ruben Hall -- with his dozens of rad-burn scars, his missing legs, missing arm, missing eye. Then she looked at the refined and high-boned Princess Contessa. Then she looked at Jornan, her brow furrowing. "A farm?" she asked, clearly trying to picture Jornan's parents on a farm.

"Oh, that rot," Ruben Hall said, waving his hand. "We abandon all of our children, what."

Princess Contessa looked snippy, sniffing as she stuck her nose into the air. "A tradition I dislike somewhat."

"Yes, well, we've noticed over the milleniun it stiffens the upper lip somewhat," Ruben said, puffing on his cigar. "Keeps the Hall spirit in there. Once they're twelve or fourteen, we come scoop them up, beat some manners into the blighters, what." He blew out more smoke.

Ruby gaped at Jornan.

He grinned at her. "I didn't even know what the Imperium was until, like, three years ago."

Ruby continued gaping.

###

The shuttle that bore Rubyconna Melichor away was escorted by a pair of surface-to-space fighter craft that looked as sleek and wind-swept as the more commonly seen Fury-class interceptor didn't. The shuttle was painted in Melichor colors -- red and gold and black. Watching it go made Jornan's heart break. He leaned against the immense pillars that marked the edge of the Bosporus space-port, barely aware of the crackling shield-array that kept the wind and the acid-rain from his face. He sighed quietly.

"It's all right, laddy," Ruben Hall said, slapping his shoulder. "Unless you wanted ta marry the girl and take 'er whole dynasty inta the Hall dynasty, 's better ta let her go." He paused, then rubbed his chin. "Wait, why not do that?"

Jornan flushed. "F-Father!" he looked at her. "She saved my life. She's a good soul, even if she grew up surrounded by darkness. I'd rather cut my own arm off than chain that will. She should be carving her own legend, not standing next to mine."

Ruben Hall nodded. "True. Plus, it's a bad idea to marry a lass, no matter how pretty, who can out shoot you. Makes hiding the mistresses a mite difficult."

Behind the two men, a shadow emerged from one of the pillars. The chamoline cloak's hood was swept back, revealing the arrogant, haughty face of Albus Melichor. His eyes were blazing with fury and he padded slowly closer and closer to the two.

"Why, reminds me of my day in the Imperial Navy," Ruben Hall said, shaking his head. "I had a girl in every port-"

"Dad!" Jornan exclaimed.

"-but the one I never got? This sensorium ensign -- barely sixteen she was, and with a body as tight as-"

"DAD!" Jornan clapped his hands over his ears.

"-and so cold, you just wished to warm her up, what."

Albus Melichor held up his last prize. The last tool he had. The item he swore he would only use if he had no other choice, no other way to kill his hated enemies: A Xenshon time-knife. Recovered from the belly of an ancient xenos crypt, the time-knives were barely known in the Imperium. Those few who had studied their inner workings had gone completely mad, their minds broken by the knowledge they sought to wring from them. But the workings of them were plain enough: They unmade beings via calling on the powers of the Warp. Even a tiny scratch would rend anything from a Titan warmachine to a single human life apart. People weren't sure what happened to things so erased...they only knew they never again influenced the rest of the world.