Warlock Takes a Halliwell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,596 Followers

"Turn around," he ordered, "Phoebe will lick all that cum from your face."

Paige spun around and came face to face with the brunette. Phoebe's face was red and her erratic breathing was evidence of her arousal and frustration. Phoebe positively hoovered the cum from Paige's nose. After she rolled it around in her mouth a bit, she swallowed.

"Good girl," said the Warlock as he stroked her clit. "Cum for me." Phoebe's eyes rolled back in her head and her entire body stiffened before it started to shake wildly in orgasm. Her juices were leaking out of her. After a few seconds, she started to draw shuddering breaths again. The warlock grinned. His power over the girls was absolute. He pulled the limp brunette down to the foot of the bed until her legs were hanging off it. He positioned Paige so that her pussy was right over Phoebe's mouth.

He knelt behind Paige and started to thrust into her. He jack hammered from his knees, each thrust taking him just a bit deeper. "Lick away, Phoebe," he said. Phoebe picked up her tired head and began to run her tongue all over Paige's clit, tickling the underside of his cock with each thrust. He started to take long, slow thrusts into Paige to take advantage of the agile tongue. With each stroke, he was pushing in to make their flesh slap loudly and pulling almost all the way out. Paige soon got the hang of the rhythm and started to squeeze his cock.

His balls drew tight and Phoebe noticed, touching her tongue to their undersides. As he penetrated Paige's tight, hot snatch, Phoebe was tickling his balls. He came with a shout and emptied himself in Paige. After his orgasm subsided, he lay on his side, catching his breath. "Clean up her pussy, he said to Phoebe. As she began to lick, he spanked Paige's pale buttock. "Cum," was his simple command. Paige came hard and both of their juices dribbled out of her pussy and all over Phoebe's face. Phoebe licked with wild abandon, seemingly desperate to not let a single drop escape. Paige's face was a picture of ecstasy and Phoebe moaned into her pussy.

The Warlock moved to the head of the bed, propped up a pillow and sat back with his legs spread. "Alright, girls," he said, "I'm getting a bit tired, so come over here and suck my cock before I fall asleep. If I cum, you may also cum."

Before he was done saying that, the girls planted themselves snatch-first on his spread knees. They bent over and had a brief head butt of war over the head of his cock, until Paige leaned over and swallowed his shaft in one fluid move. She started to swallow and his cock swelled in her mouth until it became rock hard again. She gagged a little, but continued to swallow, her throat constricting around his cock, and the warlock gasped in pleasure. Phoebe couldn't reach his shaft, so she snaked a hand in and began to tickle his balls. She planted hot kisses all over his lower abdomen.

Paige started gagging continuously. He loved the sight of her entire body convulsing. Soon, her throat relaxed and she pulled her head up and off of his cock. Phoebe immediately swooped in and pressed her lips around his glans, probing his piss hole with her tongue. Paige gasped for air and stroked Phoebe's sides. She saw the look of approval in the Warlock's eyes and reached around to knead Phoebe's hanging breasts. Phoebe moaned and the Warlock enjoyed the vibrations against his shaft. The girls started to rub their pussies against his knees in earnest.

Phoebe's cheeks hollowed as she applied suction to his shaft. She looked him straight in the eyes as she ran her tongue all over his cock. One hand was stroking his shaft, while the other worked her own clit. Before long, the warlock let loose the dregs of his balls that Phoebe swallowed without pause. Paige came with a shriek, arching her back to press her clit down on the Warlock's knee. Phoebe straightened up and climaxed herself. Both of them flooded his knees with their juices.

As the Warlock came down from his orgasmic high, he ordered the girls to lick his junk and his knees clean. He fell asleep listening to the two witches daintily slurping below his waist.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,596 Followers
12