Warlock Takes a Halliwell Ch. 03

Story Info
The Fall of Prudence.
6.8k words
4.42
25.7k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

The Warlock was anxiously awaiting the return of his two slaves; Phoebe Halliwell and Paige Matthews. He had enslaved them in the past three weeks by means of a sexually activated spirit possession. He had raped each one and came inside them right after they did, which bound the spirit to their minds. Now all he had to do was make them cum by his doing every thirty hours or so and they would stay his slaves and help him enslave the two remaining witches.

He glanced again at the clock on the wall. It was half past two. He had Paige this morning, right before he ordered her to bring him Phoebe before three p.m. passed. If he didn't make Phoebe cum by then, she would break free of the possessing spirit and he didn't want to think about what would happen then. Phoebe was prevented from attending their early morning session by her sisters' desperate search for a clue of some weirdo cult that was attracting lots of evil magic users. Perhaps he would look into that himself, it was taking up too much of everyone's time.

At a quarter to three, his nervous pacing was interrupted by a knock on the door. He ran to answer it. Paige and Phoebe were there, smiling. He ushered them in and took stock of his slaves. They were both happy and obedient, not showing any sign of fighting the spirit for control. The Warlock frowned. In about twenty minutes, the spirit should evaporate from Phoebe's mind, the orgasmic link expiring, yet the witch looked like she had been freshly possessed. Either Phoebe Halliwell was the greatest actress of all time, or... Well, he had no idea what else could it be. Paige assured him they were not expected at the Manor for two more hours.

He glanced again at the clock. He was fairly certain he made Phoebe cum about ten minutes past nine a.m. the day before, so there was time to have a little fun. His apartment was warded against her calling for Leo, the whitelighter, and he could summon a spirit to re-enslave her if it was necessary. He decided to have an adventure. A little risk to get the blood pumping. He ordered Phoebe to strip.

Phoebe swayed to an imaginary rhythm and pulled the hem of her T-shirt up very slowly. After she got it up over her bra, she shucked it with haste. She bounced her hip up and down, making her short tennis skirt flare and give glimpses of her white undies. She bent over, rolling down her knee-high socks and undid her shoes. Her large breasts looked like they would spill over the cups of her bra. Her feet now bare, she crouched, flashing her panties again.

The Warlock was hard and he noticed Paige was breathing fast, eating up the sight of Phoebe stripping. Phoebe undid her skirt and stood up out of it. She reached behind and undid her bra. She held the cups to her breasts and teased for a minute before tossing the garment away. Her bosom swayed freely and the Warlock heard Paige moan next to him. Phoebe turned her back to them and bent over to roll her panties down her hips, giving them a view of her engorged pussy peeking between her globes. She finally stood up with a flourish, making her breasts bounce delightfully.

The Warlock and Paige tied an unresisting Phoebe spread eagle on the bed and stepped back. In about ten minutes, her possession would end. He decided to wait and see what would happen. In the meanwhile, he ordered Paige to take off her pants and panties. He sat down in the cozy armchair and let his erection out. He ordered Paige to suck him off while she frigged herself to orgasm.

Paige knelt before him and looked him straight in the eye as she enveloped the head of his cock with her luscious, red lips. Her tongue ran rampant over his glans. Her lips made a hard seal and she sucked with all her might. The sensations were so intense, his hips tried to buck away from the girl's hot mouth. Paige saw in his eyes he was about to give an order so she started to run her mouth up and down his shaft, her tongue flattening against the underside of his cock. The hand she wasn't frigging with reached out and gently cupped his balls.

Paige accelerated the rhythm of her bobbing and started to swallow more of his shaft on each stroke until he started to touch the back of her throat. She gagged a little, but kept swallowing and keeping a tight grip on her breathing. She closed her eyes and moaned continuously as her other hand pumped in and out of her cunt with rising speed.

The Warlock was so close to cumming from the sensations of her throat constricting around his cock, his hips started to buck. Soon, the smell of Paige's dripping cunt came to his nostrils, and he came with a shout. Paige pulled her head back, milking the underside of his cock with just her tongue and let all his cum shoot straight into her throat. Her fingers now circled her clit. As his cock started to soften, she swallowed, making him groan. Finally, she came herself, juices gushing out to cover her whole hand.

The Warlock caught his breath and ordered her to walk over to Phoebe and have her lick clean her pussy and her hand. He watched the petite beauty bound on the bed for any sign of discomfort or hesitation. Paige extended her hand to Phoebe and the girl opened her mouth eagerly. They locked eyes as Phoebe sucked on each of Paige's fingers before licking her palm like a dog. The possession should have expired by now.

The Warlock was astounded. Still, it meant nothing, he had the possessed Phoebe tell him the high points of her sexual history and he knew the girl was into bondage and had trysts with girls. "This could just be an act," he thought as Paige neared her third climax of the day riding Phoebe's agile tongue. He ordered Phoebe to make her cum and was astounded when she did. Shouldn't incest provoke enough disgust in Phoebe to reveal her to be free? Phoebe showed no sign of anything but pride in her features as Paige convulsed in ecstasy atop her face, leaving smears of her lady cream.

He knew the girls loved anal sex and didn't mind receiving ass to mouth but hypocritically hated the very thought of putting their tongue in someone else's ass. "Phoebe, lick Paige's asshole." Paige adjusted her position and Phoebe began licking. The Warlock carefully studied Phoebe's eyes and brows, visible behind Paige's jiggling, snow-white ass cheeks and determined there was no disgust there. "Stop," he said. "Paige, lie next to Phoebe."

He was deep in thought as the girls caught their breaths. The possession spell was in a lost, ancient language that was difficult to understand and interpret. A modern magician merely chanted the words and noted the final effect, but he prided himself in trying to understand his workings better than that. As close as he could interpret it, the spell meant that the orgasm clock counted from any orgasm that was his doing, so he couldn't merely order the girls to masturbate and have eternal slaves. But what constituted his doing? Did he have to physically fuck them himself, or could he order an agent of his, such as the other slave to do it for him? Did that count?

He wished it would count, as his efforts to coordinate Paige's integration with the Charmed Ones and his daily fuck sessions with them were getting convoluted and ridiculous. Prudence and Piper were still in the dark about his plot, but if they ever became even a little suspicious at Phoebe and Paige running off together on their fruitless shopping trips, he would be fucked up beyond all reckoning.

"Phoebe, when did you last orgasm?" he asked her.

"Last night, around midnight," was Phoebe's response.

"Did you masturbate?"

"No, Master, Paige got me off with her fingers, just like You ordered."

The Warlock frowned and did a take. "I ordered?!" he shouted in angry confusion.

Paige and Phoebe shared a look like kids caught doing something wrong. "Yes, Master," said Phoebe, with a note of caution in her voice, "You ordered us to bring each other to orgasm whenever we could do it discreetly and without arousing any suspicion. Last night, Prudence was minding P3 until late, and Piper was out with Leo tracking leads on the cult."

"When did I order this," he asked with a furrowed brow.

"The second night after we enslaved Paige," said Phoebe.

The Warlock sighed in sudden remembrance. He truly did say that. He was high on seeing the two sisters kneeling cheek to cheek before him, mouths open to catch his shooting jism, that he actually groaned out such an order.

It appeared that he could now let loose his two slaves and keep them at the same time. They would reset the other's thirty hour counter continuously. He worried needlessly all this time. His plans for the Charmed Ones could accelerate without any risk. He sat down in his chair and ordered Phoebe to give their usual report while Paige untied her.

"Master, we did it! My sisters invited Paige to move in with us!" Both the witches beamed with pride.

"Well then, my little ones," the Warlock said, "you must be rewarded." He stood up and held his arms out to the sides saying, "Come and unwrap your reward."

Paige and Phoebe leaped at him and began to tear his clothes off. In no time, they had him naked. They knelt before him of their own accord, Phoebe nuzzled his balls, while Paige took his flaccid member in her mouth, sucking to make him hard again. Each had a hand between the other's legs while the other hand was busy pinching a breast.

His cock was rock hard in a matter of minutes, despite having been spent so recently. He ordered Phoebe to stroke him slowly, and Paige to pleasure her. Paige took Phoebe's face in hand and kissed her sloppily. Her other hand snaked lower and started to run in and out of the smaller witch's pussy with plainly audible squishing. Phoebe rubbed hard on her own nipple and came with a loud scream. Paige kept constant, but gentle pressure on her clit and Phoebe soon experienced a second orgasm, right behind the first.

The Warlock was mad with lust by now. He could never imagine getting tired of the hotties before him. He led Paige to the bed and had her kneel on it. He knelt behind her and ordered, "Phoebe, come and aim me into your sister's pussy." Phoebe jumped to comply and soon he penetrated Paige's hot, wet snatch, while Phoebe tried to circle the very base of his cock with her small fingers. He gave her a look and she moved to stroking Paige's clit in time to his thrusts. Paige managed to open her shirt with one hand. Phoebe put her face in Paige's big, pale breasts and started to suckle and nibble the rosy nipples.

Paige started to wail in wordless protest at the overwhelming sensations she was subjected to. Phoebe whispered encouragements at her breasts and the Warlock just plowed her with relentless zeal. Paige came hard, her juices coating his cock and running over his balls. The Warlock pulled out and set her aside. He grabbed Phoebe's hair in both hands and stuck his cock in her mouth as soon as it opened.

He went all the way to her throat and the young witch heaved short breaths in between his insistent thrusts. Her gulping motions were the last thing he could endure and he buried his cock down her throat and let loose his orgasm with a shout. The girl's throat milked him dry and he fell backwards, almost passing out with the combination of pleasure and exertion. "I really should have mixed up another batch of the sexual endurance potion," he thought.

Paige and Phoebe lay on each side of him as he caught his breath. Their pale, soft breasts pressing into his sides. "Alright girls," he said as he caught his breath, "proceed with the plan as usual. One amendment, though.

"You will no longer run over to my apartment every day. You have to make the other one cum on a daily basis, instead. Your primary concern is not to be suspected, let alone discovered, as you do this. Inform me by text message of every orgasm as soon as you can and include the exact time it happened. As exact as you can get it, anyway. You will report to me every day, but by email, instead of in person."

He sighed in disappointment. He was cutting back on his adoring slaves, but the plan needed to be hurried up. There were two Halliwells still not enslaved and he had no idea how he was going to get either to have sex with him. Phoebe and Paige were meant to find a way for Prue or Piper to be tricked into binding their own powers. Keeping Paige from realizing her powers with a spell was one thing. Binding a fully fledged Charmed One's power was something completely different. It was impossible without their consent. The only other way was for the girls to trick one of the sisters to join them to bind the fourth's powers with the Power of Three.

Both the known options seemed like such incredible long shots. Walking up to Prudence or Piper with their powers in place and attempting to rape them was one of the surest and most painful forms of suicide known to man.

"Kiss me and get cleaned up before you go." The girls kissed him on each cheek and went to the bathroom. He was suddenly too depressed to even go and watch them clean up. He usually enjoyed seeing them undress, dress and clean up. The gain of the other two Halliwells down the line seemed insignificant to the loss of the two hotties right now. The girls got dressed, waived and left. He cursed at the ceiling.

The following week gave him no opportunity to dwell on his loss, however. The Warlock's Master contacted him and ordered him to destroy the cult that began to give the Charmed Ones a headache. The reason was shrouded from the Warlock, but the order was clear.

He jumped to the task with all his power and savvy and soon deciphered their intent. They wanted to bring to life one of the Ancients, a feat that would destroy human civilization. They gathered hundreds of evil witches and dozens of innocents with particular traits and good witches that were to be sacrificed. He routed all the information he gathered to the Charmed Ones via his two slaves and Paige soon became considered an equal to the other sisters.

Armed with the knowledge he obtained, and the Power of Three, the four girls ventured to meet and defeat the evil cult at an unholy location. They succeeded, but at a terrible price.

Prue was chanting along with her sisters, the final chant that would dispel the evil cult's resurrection spell. The Ancient One was already starting to stir behind the barrier. Time was running out. Each sister covered a side of the world and invoked the Powers therein to come and undo this evil. It was a good thing Paige came out of the woodwork when she did, Prue had no idea where they would otherwise find a fourth powerful good witch at such short notice.

Prue's position meant that she was face to face with the sacrifices. Their eyes pleaded at her for help, but Prue knew she had to keep chanting, or else everyone would die. The innocents and the good witches were sacrificed one by one, their blood draining all over the altar. Prue wept, but kept chanting, hoping against hope they will break through before the next innocent is slain. Then the next one. And the next one after that.

The slain innocents stood up, horrible wounds gaping and began to shamble towards the chanting Prue. Their arms stretched out towards her and they began wheezing at her. "Murderer!" "Why didn't you save us?" "Help me!" "Why did you want me to die?"

They shambled closer, the accusations clear in their eyes and Prue screamed that she was sorry. Their arms smeared their blood over her face and Prue tried to run away from the dead, only to fall off her bed.

For the second time that night, Prue was woken from her nightmare by sharp contact with the floor. She groaned and checked the clock. It was four in the morning. She had managed to accumulate two and a half hours of sleep this night, which brought her total for the week since they defeated the cult to twelve and a half hours. Her head slumped back down on the shag pile carpet. It was not like her waking hours were any better. The horrified eyes of the sacrifices haunted her every waking moment.

She let out a sigh of despair and clambered onto her tired feet. It was a good thing she didn't have a job to hold down at the moment, cause she would fail at it. She slowly stumbled down the hall and stairs until she came to the kitchen. She brewed up a pot of coffee. There was no point in trying to get any more sleep that night. "Maybe in the afternoon I'll catch some zees, but not tonight," she lied to herself.

Prue sat at the kitchen island and sipped away the entire pot in a vain effort to fully wake up. The images from her nightmare and the memory of people being sacrificed right before her eyes were blending together into an unending tableau of horror. She was beginning to doubt her own sanity, she was no longer certain when she was awake and when she was asleep, since the death cries and the desperate pleas for help resounded inside her skull at all times.

She was roused from her private hell by Phoebe and Paige coming down the stairs. The two of them had bounced back quite easily, Prue thought. The girls were all shell shocked after the battle. Piper very loudly told the Elders, in no uncertain terms, that they could perform anatomically impossible acts on themselves and went off with Leo to consummate their forbidden attraction. For all of Leo's gentlemanly old timey manners, he was exorcising the horrors from Piper's mind by way of them being joined at the hip at all times. Twice in the past week, Paige went to fetch Piper to help talk Prue down from her ledge of horror, and Prue could overhear her confiding in the younger sisters that she was "raw and in need of lotions".

Prue envied Piper. She had a man to hold her in his arms and tell her everything would be all right, even if it was a lie.

Phoebe and Paige puzzled her. They seemed to bounce back in a day. They still looked to be haunted by the memory of the battle, but they weren't the nervous wreck that Prue was. She watched them this weekend. They went out to dance, barely dressed and came back in the wee hours of the morning to sleep half the day. During the work week they slept soundly all night, worked and came back home as quick as they could, their worry for Prue apparent on their faces.

That wasn't how things were supposed to go. Prue was the eldest. She was the one who practically raised Piper and Phoebe. She would have raised Paige if she knew of her too. She was the one who should comfort the others, not the one to be doted on by the youngest two. Their looks of concern were humiliating. She knew what they could see, she saw it in the mirror every day; the bleary eyes with rings under them, the hair that looked like it might start falling out at any time.

"Did you get any sleep, sweetie," asked Phoebe in a hushed tone, as if Prue might fall asleep at any moment and she didn't want to startle her awake. Paige came over and rubbed Prue's shoulders gently.

Prue cleared her throat. " I got a couple of hours," she said, noting the concerned look the other two shared. "It'll be enough for today," she lied. "I'll catch up on all my sleep after you two go to work and stop stomping around like..." Prue's attempt at a joke was paused by her yawn, "like elephants."

"Alright, sweetie," said Phoebe. "Whatever you say. Paige and I are going to whip up some breakfast before we go to work. Do you want some?" After Prue nodded, Phoebe told her to sit at the breakfast nook.

Prue sat down, blinking at the morning Sun and closed her eyes. Her mouth went slack and her head started to droop towards her chest when she was startled awake by a desperate cry for mercy. She sat up straight, her heart pounding in her chest. She looked around for an evil witch to slay, but soon recognized the fact that she was safe at home.

Prue heaved a sigh of frustration and masked her true feelings as Phoebe and Paige started to bring in trays of cutlery and food. The two young witches soon dug into the small feast with gusto, while Prue just poked at a bowl of oatmeal. The glass of pomegranate juice Paige was drinking reminded Prue of shed blood and she just closed her eyes and gave up on all pretense of strength.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers
12