Warm

Story Info
A brother's lust results in a unusual morning.
1.2k words
3.86
27k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a smooth furred neko. His muzzle was a soft white, but most of his hair was a rich dark brown. He kept it clipped somewhat short, not that it really needed it. He was a natural short hair was it was. His paws were the same soft white. Even his ears were dark brown, with white tufts. But the dark hair on his head also covered most of his body, unlike his younger sister. He could picture her even now. While her paws were white like his, this they shared in common, her body more closely resembled a human female.The lack of fur above her wrists and ankles, rough skin instead of a smooth coat. She covered herself instead in clothes that fit her form. Her hair was a rich dark reddish orange, and her ears, those of a neko, were of a similiar shade. Often she woke him up in the strangest of ways. Even now, he could almost hear her voice calling him by name.

He woke up in his bed to his younger sister naked, on top of him, under his sheets. "W-what are you doing!?"

She tried to snuggle down on him. "I was cold, and you're realty warm!" She says simply, in a soft voice.

"B-but why are you naked!?" He struggles, trying to move.

She only tries to snuggle him more, pressing down on him, as he tries to move. "B-But isn't that how you get the warmest?"

"B-b-but you're my sister!" He looks away and has to think, wondering what would be the best thing do to. He'd secretly fancied her for well, since he could remember..He stares deeply into her eyes, then kisses her deeply, running his hands down her body and grabbing her ass tightly. "You naughty girl."

She blinked once, staring into his eyes as she kisses him just as deeply in return. She blushes as he ran his hands down her body, and grabbed her ass. She reaches up slowly with her own hands, to glide them up his body, then back down, to give his waist a soift squeeze. "How am I naughty?"

"Well you're my younger sister, and your naked on top of me in my bed..." He continues kissing her, and grabs her ass tighter, his cock throbbing for her pussy.

She keeps kissing him in return, and moves her legs so she would be straddling him, as she looks at him. She softly caresses his sides, as she says. "But isn't this what I'm supposed to do?"

"N-no! You're supposed to be taking my cock inside you.. L-like this sister" He slides his cock inside her pussy and runs his hands up her body, resting them over her breasts.

She squeezes his sides slightly more, as he slides it inside of her pussy. She starts to slides down on it, further, grinding him a bit, before moving back up, and repeating the motion, squeezing him lightly. "L-Like that?"

"Mm." He moans sotfly, then pulls on her breast, forcing her body closer to his he kisses her deeply then starts playing with her breasts as she starts to slowly fuck him. "Y-yes sister, mm."

As her body was pulled closer to his, she kissed him just as deeply, letting out a soft moan into his mouth, as her breasts are played with. She starts to rock her body faster, softly moving him back and forth inside. He closes his eyes, sliding his tongue inside her mouth he thrusts upwards, wanting every inch of his hard cock deep inside his sister's dripping pussy. She felt his tongue slide into her mouth, and suckles on it lightly, rubbing her tongue on his. Feeling his thrust upwards, she slid down, as he moved, sinking all of his cock deep inside, as she grinded against him a moment, before starting to pump him back and forth. He sucked lightly back on her tongue as she started fucking him harder. As he juggled her perfect breasts about, he forced his cock deeper insider her pussy, feeling it so close to her womb. "W-wow sister! You're amazing!"

Her cheeks flushed a bit, as he juggled her breasts about, and let out a moan, as he forced his cock deeper inside her pussy, as she felt him getting close to her womb. Her inner walls tightened around him more, as she continued to fuck him. "S-so deep, brother!"

Feeling her pussy tighten around his cock, he rolled them over so he was on top. He then started fucking her hard and faster, sucking on her bottom lip as he did. She blinked, as he rolled them over, so he was on top. As he started fucking her hard and faster, she moaned softly, pressing her hips up to meet his movements, and wrapped her legs around him, to sink him further inside. Licking him lightly, as he sucked on her bottom lip.

His cock still deep inside her tight little cunt he continues fucking her, faster and harder with each thrust. moans from his cock being deep in her cunt, as she starts to move her body with his. She rocks her body on his cock, as he fucks her, meeting his thrusts, and squeezing him lightly. He presses his body close to hers, his cock sliding deeper and deeper inside her. He kisses her deeply as they continue to fuck hard and fast. He then rolls them over so she's on top, his eyes glued to her naked body. She moans more as his cock keeps sliding deeper and deeper inside her. She kisses him deeply in return, as they continue to fuck, and since she's rolled on top, she starts to pump him in and out. She goes up, nearly to his tip, before thrusting all the way down.,and repeating this.

He closes his eyes, enjoying the feeling of her and her tight pussy fucking him. He thrusts upwards to add to the pleasure whilst placing his hands firmly on her ass, forcing her body closer to his. She slides down as he thrusts up, trying to increase his pleasure, as she squeezes him a little tighter. She leans forward a little, resting her chest on his, as she fucks him. He bites her neck and moans that he's close to cumming before fucking her harder and faster, as he spanks her bottom hard.

She kisses his neck lightly, and moans as he fucks her harder and faster. She blushes as he spanks her, and wraps her legs around him, sinking him deeper inside, before grinding on on him, as she squeezes him tightly. He closes his eyes as he feels his cock slide deeper inside her, thrusting harder and faster he moans loudly as they cum together. "Mmm!" He cums deep inside her, his hands placed firmly back on her ass. His thick shaft releases hot spurts of his seed into her womb, as her body convulses, milking him for all she's worth.

They collapsed together on the bed, both breathing heavily. He lay her on her back, his chin resting between her heaving breasts, as they caught the air their lungs sought. She reached up slowly, with one paw to softly stroke his hair, causing a soft rumble to vibrate out of his chest as he began to purr. Covering them both up with a blanket, he lay still inside her, even as their purring caused them both to drift off to sleep.