Warm

Story Info
Mind blowing orgasms for her.
1.5k words
4.3
35.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm, your warm," rich, low laughter sounded satisfied and contented.

"What can I say, you make me hot." She almost whispered, rubbing her cheek on his shoulder. "That makes you the source. So, I guess that makes it your fault." She said lightly.

Another rumble of self-satisfied, sated, confidence. Tony was lounging in bed, his right arm tucked behind his head and the other arm was being used as a pillow by LeeAnn.

The window was open, taking the heat of the frenzied coupling out and bringing in a cool, wispy, night breeze.

LeeAnn smiled. "Have you been compared to Tony the Tiger? Your Grrreaat!" she teased, not wanting to scare him away, with the heaviness of the feeling he was building in her.

"Maybe once, or twice," he stretched his legs out, and managed to say with a straight face, hiding his amusement. It was so easy to make love to a woman that acted like she was three hundred per cent into him.

"I'll bet." She countered, with her own sigh of contentment. Tony was a great lover; he could bring her to the highest peaks. Often, with nothing more one of his dark, intense stares; the ones that flowed over her body. She shivered with the thought.

"Cold?"

"Heavens no, I was just thinking of you; and how you do the things you do." Her compliment made him smile in the dark. He felt her shiver again.

"You are very responsive. Good things happen when both parties want the same goal." His lazy reply was drawn out and sexy sounding. A man very sure of his abilities, to stay Alpha in any situation, and make a well satisfied woman out of the one he was with. His breath stirred the hair at her temple.

"That stuff you did when we started, what is that?" LeeAnn was drawing wandering circles on his chest.

Tony chuckled. "It's a form of yoga. Two people align themselves in energy and spirit, then the desire has a greater palate to work with. That's a quick and easy explanation; it can require concentration and specific steps."

"It worked for me, that was awesome," LeeAnn snuggled closer to his heat. "Oh God, did it work."

Tony chuckled his appreciation, for her appreciation. He had pleasured her with multiple orgasms while practicing continence; sublimating sexual energy back into himself. To be released at his will.

All that LeeAnn could think about, was the deep pleasure he had given her. Her climaxes rocking her world; but the feelings guiding and finishing with those multiple orgasms, was sharper and clearer than ever before. More satisfying, was the word she was looking for.

"Sooo, what happens to you when you do that?" LeeAnn was actually interested in finding out why Tony was withholding his ejaculations; for what reason.

"For many reasons. Done right, it returns energy to me. It can make a release more magnified if I choose to send the energy that way. I think returning the energy to me makes me feel better with longer power. Besides, it allows me to be ready, the next time you are." Once again that devilishly amusement. He leaned over and kissed her temple. "You aren't interested?" he inquired silkly.

"You devil, you know that creates cravings of the most intense kind. Your addictive. My God I've never lasted that long before. You really are a tiger," and she playfully growled at him, lips meeting in another passionate kiss. His hand slid to her breast, lightly tracing a figure eight around the soft tissue that was suddenly aching. His thumb smoothed over her erect nipple, and the handful of her silky heaviness.

Tony probed her mouth with his tongue. His warm lips holding her captive. LeeAnn didn't have the will to leave, not with the way he was touching and kissing. She held nothing back, her body melting into a pool of sexual energy and the desire he predicted.

Her soft sigh told him everything he needed to know.

"Do you trust me?" Tony whispered against her lips, and was rewarded with a nod.

"Umm," she purred, "for making me feel like this, yes."

"Then let me guide you baby, you won't regret a thing." He promised with a deep rush of breath against her jaw. "I promise it will be very good, better than the last time." He kissed up to her ear, and touched it lightly with his tongue, nourishing her senses with the heat of his tongue, and the cool whisper of air that rocked her into shudders.

"Ohh," her slight trembling had her reaching her arms to encircle his head. Frantic to touch him.

He slowly built sensations, touching, feathering his fingers all over her skin. Turning her on her side, Tony slowly stroked his fingers, starting at her tail bone and moving smoothly up the right side of her spine to the nape of her neck. Then he repeated on the left side.

LeeAnn was a quivering mass of anticipation. "What are you going to do next?" she whispered, as his warm hands rubbed themselves over her womanly curves. Using his hands to stroke his own hot nerves, by touching her.

"I'm going to make love to you," he promised with intensity, his words heating the woman beside him. LeeAnn sighed, the feeling of being so totally alive, moving her to writhe; to release the energy that was building. She was helplessly under his spell.

Tony felt her uncontrollable movements and smiled, the tension building under his fingers. Tongue and lips lightly brushing her body and then the nipple that was begging to be touched.

"Ahhh," the sound was a groan of pure sexual feeling. "more" she begged, "more." as her husky whisper vibrated with the force of her need.

"Tony," she cried, as he used his wet tongue on the abandoned nipple and lightly blowing the softest breath of air across it. Kisses went down to her belly, out to the right hollow beside her mound. Tongue circles raising the hearted center of her core. Then softly, he slowly went to the left side.

His fingers lightly circling her navel. When he touched it with his tongue, LeeAnn gave up the last of her conscious mind. The only thing she wanted, was more, all of him. The spiral of heat in her lower womanhood, heating to incinerating temperatures; and she moaned helplessly.

Tony hummed deep in his throat, the vibration stabbing into the center of her; as his finger touched the top of her heated and dampening lips, then moved with the lightest of touches down the length of the slit. Lower, she was hot and wet, and his touch had her arching off the bed to meet his fingers. "Easy," he whispered, "build the tension to unbearable levels and then pull back. Stay in control."

He enjoyed pleasuring her, she was so vocal and unconstrained as she let her body accept and announce her pleasure. LeeAnn was like playing a Stradivarius, compared to others. She could stay with him, listening to his directions even though she was out of her mind in lust. Just the way he liked her.

"We're going to change positions," he whispered in her ear, nuzzling her throat and kissing and licking a line out to her jaw. He sat up and crossed his legs in the classic Lotus, helping her arrange her legs and as she sat down, she was impaled on his hot and straining shaft.

"Cross your legs behind my back," he whispered. "We need to start slow, I will be touching your cervix this way, and initially it may hurt. Just let me know love, we can adjust. Your orgasm will be very intense, but don't worry, feel my strong arms around you. I won't let go." He promised as he licked the pulse point in her neck.

LeeAnn whimpered, kissing him back as her tongue teased the corner of his mouth.

"Rock your pelvis back and forth like you're slowly swinging, and then squeeze your muscles around me at each end." He demanded with a dark, smooth tone. She blindly followed his instructions, with no thought of not complying.

Soon, Tony was thrusting lightly as LeeAnn rocked forward. There was a scream as the first orgasm hit her with the force of lightening. She shook hard, as he kept urging her to continue the swinging motion with her hips. His deep, hypnotizing voice urging her to move, not to stop. With his thrust, she experienced orgasm, about every third swing. Screaming in intense pleasure, she was gasping for breath, and shaking so hard, she moved him on the bed.

He counted twelve and then took pity on her deep, agonizing, shuddering pleas and held his body still.

"Stop moving." He ordered. LeeAnn collapsed in his arms like her bones had dissolved.

Lingering contractions fluttered around his shaft as he tried to control his reaction to her mind blowing, consuming releases.

He wasn't ready to empty himself. He could go for a third time, and he intended to do just that.

LeeAnn tried to talk and failed. She leaned forward to rest her forehead on his shoulder. The pressure, as she moved, caused another orgasm, and she screamed and burst into tears.

Tony smiled with satisfaction. "In just a little while," he promised with the dark, tempest of his deep moan "we'll do this again for me."