Warm Afternoon

Story Info
Car ride in the hot sun leads to other things.
987 words
3.9
23.4k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lavared
Lavared
39 Followers

It is the middle of the afternoon and we are on a trip. You are driving down a highway and I have grown drowsy from the warm sun coming in the windows. I lay back my seat and close my eyes to rest.

I feel a hand on my leg. Fingertips moving in slow circles above my knee, then moving to the inside of my thigh and up towards my body. I ease my legs apart, mesmerized by the sensation of your lightly touching fingertips and moan softly, my eyes still closed. Your fingers move further upward, brushing against my black silk underpants and I push against your fingers because I want more. You begin to rub my pussy through my panties and I love the feel of the silk and your sure touch; it makes me grow wet and now I rock my hips in a slow up and down motion. You begin to tug up my skirt so I raise off the seat enough that you can pull it up to my hips. Now I have my legs spread further apart and am moaning with pleasure and desire. You stop touching me. I wait a minute but then can't stand to go without it so I reach down between my legs and begin rubbing myself, down on my pussy, then up to my clit and back again. My panties are getting wet and I rub harder and faster and my breathing quickens. I keep my eyes closed; I like the feel of the hot sun on my skin, the motion of the car. I like knowing that you're watching me and feel extremely turned on by that.

With one hand I pull my panties down while I use my other hand to massage my clit and pussy. I am completely given over to my own pleasure; moaning loudly as I continue rubbing myself until finally I cry out and arch my back as I come.

You tell me not to move, or pull down my skirt and to keep my eyes closed. I lay on the seat, wondering what you have planned, when you will touch me, what you expect me to do. I feel the car making turns so I know you've pulled off the highway and after a while the car stops and you kill the engine. I don't feel the sun coming through the window anymore so I know we're in the shade and I can hear leaves rustling in the wind.

You come around and open the passenger door and pull me out. It is hard not to peep but you remind me to keep my eyes closed so I do. You gently direct me to a thick blanket you have spread on the ground. You remove my shirt and bra then pull my skirt off. My panties are the next to go when you slowly slide them down my legs. The breeze feels wonderful against my bare skin. I want to kiss you and touch you but you make me lay still. I crave the feel of your body and plead with you to hurry but you won't and the wait is driving me crazy with desire for you.

Finally you lay beside me and I can feel the warmth of your naked skin against mine. We kiss slowly and softly at first; gentle sweet kisses while we caress each other's smooth skin. I rub my palms over your nipples and you groan so I pinch them between my fingers to make them harder. I feel the hardness of your cock rubbing against my thigh; the sensation heightened by my closed eyes. You move your body higher next to mine so that I can lick your nipples and I do, licking and sucking them, softly biting them while you rub your cock against the warm soft skin of my stomach. I can't get enough of you and want to taste your body so I push you onto your back and trace a line down your stomach with my tongue, past your navel until I reach the soft, springy hair between your legs. I skip down to your inner thighs, and begin licking them, going further and further back with my tongue until I'm licking the cheeks of your ass. Then, I run my tongue forward, over your balls and upwards until I reach the base of your cock. I grasp you and run my hand up and down the length of it, squeezing firmly, and enjoying the combination of smooth skin and hard shaft. I cover your penis with soft, wet kisses before I lick firmly along the vein from the base to the head which I take in my mouth and swirl my tongue around, again and again.

Savoring you in this way has me too excited and I don't want to come just from this so I climb on top of your body and grind against you. That feels wonderful but I want to fuck you so badly that I can taste it and I position your penis so that the tip is just beneath me. I slide down in an unhurried, continuous motion until I feel every inch of your cock inside my pussy. Then I lift up with even more exquisite slowness until only the tip of your cock remains inside before pushing down again so that I feel you deep within. There is nothing in the world for me but you and the feel, smell, sound and touch of you, inside and out. You put your hands on my hips and help to guide me up and down as we rock and moan together until we both come.

We lay together, drained and loose, while the breeze blows over our cooling skin. At last, I open my eyes and look into yours where I see a mirror of the satisfaction and love I'm feeling.

Lavared
Lavared
39 Followers