Warm and Clear

Story Info
A drink. A car. A phone call.
751 words
4.12
8.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was warm and clear. I drove, she took a taxi. We met for a late-night drink. Just one. A martini, cold and harsh in an empty bar.

We made small talk and allowed our legs to touch beneath the table. Her bare legs rubbed against the fabric of my pants and I saw spots of colour that had nothing to do with alcohol appear on her cheeks...a tinge of rouge colour on the pale, oval face framed by jet-black hair. She put her fingers on my forearm while we talked, then traced her lips slowly with a fingertip.

We finished our drinks and I eyed her slowly and asked if I could drive her home. She smiled demurely and said "of course". I touched the small of her back as we stood, and she stepped in closer and closer as we made our way to my car, alone in the quiet parking lot.

When we reached the car I stopped and looked her in the eyes while I traced the line of her jaw. I could see she wasn't quite sure what to expect...but she was flushed, curious....aroused.

Instead of opening the door, I took her hand in mind and drew a circle on her palm with my free hand. She watched with heavy eyelids as I touched her lips to quiet her and then put her hand on the hood of the car. I turned her gently so that she was standing with the front of her thighs pressed against the side of the hood, both palms face-down on the cold metal.

I stood behind her and ran my hands down her back, over the soft curves of her body. No talking, now. My hands travelled slowly, gently, soaking in her warmth through the fabric. Over her ribs, the soft flesh over her kidneys...down lower, over the small of her back...till I was stroking her ass through the sheer, short skirt.

When I began to pull up her skirt, bunching it in my hands, she started to turn - but I gently placed her hands back on the hood and shook my head, smiling. I pulled it up the sides of her bare thighs, over the swell of her hips, until I could see the black silk that covered her beneath.

I dropped to my knees slowly, and brought my head down as far as I could. My tongue ran up the back of her thigh, over the salty, sensitive skin on the back of her knee...up, up, higher and further...so slowly. She was breathing very heavy, now.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I hooked my fingers into the waist of her panties, but whatever I would have imagined wouldn't have matched the truth. She quickly scanned the parking lot...then bent forward and looked back over her shoulder and nodded, smiling and flushed.

I pulled them down quickly, a little roughly, as my need began to take over.

My tongue found her soaking and warm...I was surprised...so wet, so quickly...she tasted heavy and clean, like a rare wine.

I spread her lips with my fingers and slid my tongue between them, thick and moist, reaching, reaching forward...my fingers helped, there. I found her clit and began toying it in slow circles while I worked the inside of her lips with my mouth....kept them moving on her tiny little knob while my tongue travelled backwards and upwards, soaking her from her asshole to her clit. Long, slow licks now....from hole to hole....flesh to flesh...circling, stroking, sucking in time with the small movements she was making.

She began rocking back into my face, pushing back and moaning as I ate her pussy and rolled her clit. She came quickly and violently, reaching back with one hand to push my face deeper between her legs, grunting and crying out as the waves shook her body...till she was lying flat on the hood of my car.

I let her lie like that for a few seconds, then pulled up her panties and lead her by the hand into the passenger seat. She smoked a cigarette on the way back to her apartment, but I didn't mind. Neither of us spoke a word, just smiled as we drove and again as I dropped her off.

She called me the next day and suggested we meet again soon. I told her I'd like that...and that any time her husband was out of town on business, she should give me a call.