Warm Breeze - Allisa's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allitnil
allitnil
13 Followers

John looked kind of surprised that this was possible but was clearly experiencing some exquisite pleasure.

"Squeeze my cock with your ass," he asked quietly, almost as if to say "Pinch me, I'm dreaming!"

So I did and felt my sphincter go tight around the base of his cock like a cock ring. I could feel his cock throb in response deep inside my ass. Then I clenched and wiggled my ass around, causing his cock to stir inside me and rub my pussy from outside, yet from my inside. It was a strange but good feeling and it was nice to be taking it easy and feel these things slowly for once, like savoring your food or a fine wine instead of shoveling it down in haste.

"I have you, you're mine!" I said sexily as if I was some bondage mistress that had discovered a new but pleasurable device for restraint of my subservient slave.

"How does it feel?" I asked John.

"It's wonderful - so hot and tight!" John exclaimed, clearly very happy.

"Now I want you to fill me up with your cock. Give it to me!" I begged him, knowing he would have no problem doing that, but just saying it was making me horny.

"Yes ma'am" he willing responded and at that he slid out his cock, clearly enjoying the view of my ass expelling its entire length, then re-wet it and slid it back in again. We had no lubrication problem now, it slid in easily and as I mentioned earlier I was now at the point where being filled by his cock was feeling to my body like the natural state. John started thrusting in and out slowly, sometimes an inch or so each way, and then other times with the entire length. As he did this I reached down again and played with myself. When I slipped my fingers in my pussy I could feel his cock sliding in an out below. Indeed I could just watch my lips being spread apart as his throbbing cock alternately filled me up and left me empty over and over.

Sometimes he would let his cock pull out completely, catching my eye while I diddled my clit, eyes half closed and dreamy, breasts heaving, nipples erect with pleasure. Then he'd slide his cock back into me without the slightest of effort. Occasionally in the throes of my increasing pleasure I would grasp at his cock with my ass, tugging on it as it piled in and out, but I couldn't stop his thrusting only slow it slightly. Eventually he was thrusting quite hard and quickly, I could feel his balls slap up against me and the continuous rub of his cock through my buttons and in my ass, smooth, hard and hot, filled with cum, ready for me.

I wasn't close to cumming yet but I actually wanted to be fully "conscious" as it were the first time he came inside my ass. I wanted to observe his every facial expression, hear his grunts and groans, feel his hot cum squirting and filling me. So I started to groan and show my pleasure and whisper dirty encouragements.

"Yes baby, oh yes," I said.

"I love the feeling of your cock inside me.... filling my ass... give it to me..." I continued.

I knew he didn't need this dirty talk to cum but I knew he would enjoy it as part of what it was, a shared fantasy for our mutual pleasure.

Eventually I could see signs that he was close to the edge. Actually I was surprised he'd lasted so long with such an experience. Not to toot my own horn but I do have a sexy buttons and seeing it filled with his cock must have been a huge turn on for him. Of course I was also pleased - if nothing else it meant that next time we'd get even more pleasure time, I might even get to cum before him with him in my ass. Mmmmm, now that's what I really wanted.

In the mean time I told John what would put him over the edge in an instant.

"Fill my ass," I whispered, "give me your cum, I want to feel you squirt inside me now - do it!"

And he did - thrusting into me up to the balls and letting out a hearty moan. I squeezed my ass tight around him so his cock throbbed so hard I swear I could feel the pulse of his orgasm travel down his shaft before the cum squirted out of it and deep into my ass. I could feel the wetness of his cum splashing against the walls of my ass combined with the mighty throbs of his cock as he squirted into me several more times, pulling and thrusting into me as he did. The view of the concentration and pleasure on his face was exquisite, I wished I had a camera to capture the moment - I'm sure we would have had a good laugh at it later but at the time I just wanted him to get every ounce of pleasure from his moment, and then share the afterglow with him.

I grabbed his ass and pulled him tight into me and he came around from the moment, eyes open, face flushed.

"Wow!" he exclaimed.

He paused to take in the moment, like it was only now fully reaching the rest of his body. I was sure now he could feel his cum oozing around in my ass, draining down around his cock, and the tight clenching of my buttons around his shaft.

"So how do you like my buttons?" I asked him, somewhat rhetorically, as we both paused to get our breaths.

"I love it, thank you sweetie, that was so wonderful!" he gushed rather politely, clearly still catching up with his feelings and emotions. I felt happy to have shared that experience with him. I didn't know if I was first anal experience at this point (and never did till just recently) but it certainly felt like it.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked me, almost apologetically. So sweet.

"No, not at all," I reassured him, "I told you we wouldn't need extra lube," I reminded him.

He told me he found it hard to believe but trusted me.

"Yes you just need a lot of saliva, my ass is nice and moist," I reassured him.

"Well it is very moist now!" he joked and I knew at that point we were both feeling his cum trickling down inside my ass.

He reached for another Kleenex, leaned back and slowly slid his cock out of me. I was a little reluctant to feel it leave me so soon, I would happily have laid there until he went soft and his cock and cum slid out of me on their own accord. But it gave me an idea and as he pulled out I clenched hard around his cock so that barely a drop of his cum made it out. He didn't seem surprised, but instead patted his cock clean with the Kleenex.

As I lay back he began to lick at my pussy and then asked, almost guiltily if he could lick my ass clean. I told him to go right ahead although I was a little worried I might let my load of cum loose at any moment. He licked at my ass clearly enjoying the chore. When he came up for air I pulled him toward me and we kissed, once again united by this most intimate exchange of fluids, funk and pleasure.

I heaved a pleasurable sigh and then rolled carefully off the couch towards the bathroom. I beckoned for John to follow me and he did not knowing what was up. Then I squatted over the toilet bowel and spread my thighs as far apart as I could. I sat back and tilted my hips so he could see as much of my ass as was possible from such a front view. As I did I could feel his cum sliding wetly towards my sphincter but my tight grasp kept it sealed inside. I guess he might have thought I was going to pee, he liked watching me pee but I had a better idea.

"Watch!" I ordered and as his eyes focused on my nether region I released my sphincter and pushed. His cum gushed from my ass and into the toilet bowl with a "Sploosh!" He'd done pretty well and I managed to squeeze out a few more squirts before I was done.

"Damn!" he exclaimed, and I could tell he was both somewhat shocked and turned on by my anal-cum-squirting depravity. But hey if you squirt cum up my buttons then I'm gonna feel free to squirt it right back out again when I feel like it.

I smiled at John, "That was your luvin that filled me up just like I asked for, what do you think?" I asked him.

"That was so hot Alissa, how ever did you get so naughty and depraved?" he asked me.

Well that was my secret, but he gets to enjoy all the fruits of my naughty and depraved experiences, and already I was thinking to myself that maybe next time I'd surprise him when he went to clean me up, that was probably what he was hoping for all along.

Looking at John standing over me, almost giddy with pleasure I saw a man that was so sweet, sexy, gentle, and yet he turned out to be every bit as naughty and depraved as me. Somehow I knew this was going to be the beginning of lots more naughty, dirty and oh so enjoyable fun.

Looking at me sitting on the toilet legs wide apart, pussy swollen with pleasure and ass wet with his cum was already making John's cock grow stiff again. I wasn't going to complain and I recalled it was my turn for a second cumming as it were.

"This sexy Island cow-girl needs a nice hard cock to ride on," I thought to myself, "and I'm going to enjoy grinding out another orgasm from his cock while he grins with giddy pleasure at my pussy riding up and down it, my breasts swaying to our movements and my long dark hair brushing his face..."

And at that I beamed a smile at him and winked. I wiped my ass quickly and glancing at his cock once more his eyes followed mine down to his now stiff member and he grinned slyly. I took his hand and lead him off to the bedroom...

allitnil
allitnil
13 Followers
12