Warm Me Up

Story Info
Mother and son are snowbound.
5.6k words
4.59
521.7k
219
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy swore the howling winds got stronger the instant the house was thrown into total darkness. The winter storm was not letting up and now she had no electricity. She knew from experience the old house would cool down quickly, and then stabilize at some ridiculously cold temperature.

She fumbled in the kitchen for the candles and matches she stored just for this occasion. She placed one lit candle in the family room and another in the living room. Later, she'd take one to the bedroom with her.

It was times like this the forty one year old woman almost missed her ex-husband—the only time. The alcoholic womanizer made a good salary, but that did not make up for the abuse she took from him. She'd made it through other storms without him and she'd make it through this one.

Cindy wrapped a comforter around her and sat on the couch, prepared for the long, cold night ahead.

Without the TV to occupy her mind, Cindy allowed all her demons to resurface. At the head of the list was her failure in the three years since her divorce to find and keep a good man. She liked to blame it on the fact there weren't any, but in reality she knew she was an attractive, smart woman who should have no trouble finding somebody.

She worked out religiously to maintain her figure; her hair was professionally styled (thanks to the alimony checks); and, she wore the latest fashions. Still, no serious relationships had formed. Cindy wasn't above flirting, either verbally or by what she wore, but nothing worked.

Her brief journey into despair was interrupted by a flash of light in the family room window. The only thing that could cause that, Cindy knew, was a car in the driveway. She bolted from the couch and pulled back the curtains just enough to let her see out.

Through the blinding snowstorm she thought she recognized her son's car. Only when he got out and began walking toward the front door did she know for sure it was Kevin.

Cindy rushed to the door and had it half open before Kevin could knock. He smiled as he entered, stomping his feet and shaking his coat to rid them of the wet snow.

"What are you doing here?" Cindy asked, pushing the door shut against the wind.

"Should I leave?" Kevin said.

"No! I just didn't expect you in THIS," Cindy said in reference to the awful weather.

Kevin took off his coat and hung it on the knob of a closet door. He brushed any remaining snow out of his hair.

"I have a portable generator in the trunk, and a space heater," he told his Mom.

"Kevin! I love you!"

Cindy gave him a hug and kiss, and led him into the family room.

At twenty years old, Kevin was caught between still trying to please his Mom and separate from her to create a life of his own. He had dropped out of college, but had a decent paying job that allowed him to buy a small condo.

Even in the dim candlelight, Cindy could make out the familiar features of her handsome son. Unlike herself, Kevin needed a calendar to keep track of his many dates. She was glad for him.

"Can you believe this storm?" she said.

"It's the worst I can remember for a long time," he confirmed. "I think I'll go out through the garage to get the stuff. I can already feel the house getting cold."

"I'd make you something to eat but I can't," Cindy told him.

"It's OK, Mom. We'll be fine."

Ten minutes later, the generator was on and the space heater was spitting out just enough heat to make the room bearable. The small amount of extra light it provided was equally appreciated.

Kevin and Cindy sat on the couch in relative comfort and talked, something they did far too little of. Kevin was beyond the age of idolizing his very pretty mother, but her looks still had an effect on him. Perhaps, even a forbidden effect that he was afraid to acknowledge.

In the dim light, her blue eyes sparkled. Her turned up nose and curvy lips had a more youthful look than her true age. Kevin often tried to dismiss his attraction to her well-formed figure, but especially now when she was in need of his help.

Cindy struggled with similar urges for somewhat different reasons. At her age, she could better handle the idea of being attracted to her son. But hers was brought on more by the fact that she was alone with a man who could provide for her. Yes, there were sexual undertones, but they were combined with a mature requirement for companionship.

Cindy was tired of being lonely.

In the midst of their conversation, the sound of a snowplow outside barely caught their attention. It was to be expected on such a night and they talked for another half hour.

Finally, Kevin said he'd better get back and Cindy once again felt the pang of loneliness. She tried to delay his leaving by asking him to move the generator and heater into the bedroom, which he did. But eventually she watched him walk out the door to his snow-covered car.

It only took her a few minutes to undress and put on a robe. The idea of sleeping in it sounded good to her in the still-chilly bedroom.

Cindy was in the hallway on her way to make sure she had blown out all the candles when she heard a knock on the front door. She stopped in her tracks. Cindy crept to the window and looked out as she had before. A car was at the end of the driveway. Was it Kevin's? She couldn't tell.

Cindy cautiously unlocked and opened the door a crack. It was him.

"What happened?" she asked.

"I'm stuck," Kevin said timidly. "I thought I could make it through the pile left by the snowplow. But now I'm in far enough I can't get out."

He was inside the house at that point and Cindy closed the door.

"Is the car OK where it's at?" she asked.

"Yeah. It's fine. I'm still in the driveway and nobody would be driving through that pile, I hope."

They looked at each other for an instant.

"Is it OK if I stay here tonight and finish digging it out tomorrow?" Kevin asked.

"Of course it is," Cindy said cheerfully. She tugged unconsciously on one side of the robe to close it a little tighter around her body. "Come on in. I'll get the candle lit again."

Soon, the room was back to the dimly lit state it was in earlier, minus the heater.

"You're going to freeze out here," Cindy said.

"Nah. The comforter is enough."

"I can get you another blanket," Cindy said.

"No. Really, Mom. It's OK."

She paused, debating with herself whether to suggest it or not. Then she said to him, "Or you can sleep in the bedroom."

He stared at her for a moment.

"But, where would you...," he started to ask.

"No, it wouldn't work," she said quickly. "Forget I said it."

Only the wind outside broke the uncomfortable silence in the room. Cindy used two hands to hold the top of the robe tightly around her neck.

"I'll be fine," Kevin assured her again.

Cindy made sure he had everything he needed before heading back into her bedroom. She pushed the door more than halfway shut and crawled into bed. She felt strangely comforted that Kevin was in the house with her. There wasn't much he could do to make the situation any better, but at least she wasn't alone.

She adjusted the robe and, in the process, paused to let her hand rest on one of her breasts. She closed her eyes and thought of Kevin. He was still so young, but she saw him now as a man. A man capable of...of being with a woman. Cindy pressed harder on her breast and felt the nipple hardening.

He looked a lot like his father, Cindy thought to herself. She saw an image in her mind of Kevin's father rolling on top of her, his hard cock ready to enter her. She squeezed her nipple while trying to remember the feel of the cock inside her. He made love hard and fast...mostly hard. Sometimes she liked that. Sometimes she wanted to be loved.

Her hand was inside the robe by the time she came back to reality. She wasn't cold anymore.

Kevin lay on the couch fully dressed and under two blankets for nearly an hour. The wind outside and the hum of the generator in Cindy's bedroom made every effort to keep him awake. He wondered if it was true certain things happened for a reason. He wondered if his Mom was as lonely as she seemed every time he talked to her.

Kevin reflected back on the front door opening and his Mom standing there in her robe, the front falling open just enough to hint at the breasts underneath. He speculated on what else she had on.

Finally, he rolled out from under the blankets and walked slowly towards her bedroom, attempting not to trip on anything in the dark.

When he reached her door, he leaned his head around the corner. Cindy was on her side, facing him with the covers pulled up to her chin.

"Mom?" he said softly.

After a pause, he said again, "Mom?"

The door opened easily and without a squeak. He inched his way toward the bed. Cindy never moved as Kevin took off his sweatshirt. A moment later he stood next to her bed in only his boxers.

Kevin considered grabbing his clothes and going back to the couch. He hesitated another half minute. And then he pulled back the covers just enough to clear a way for him to get into the bed.

He was embarrassed by the twitch in his cock—embarrassed at the fact he could find his own mother so desirable. Kevin was almost all the way under the covers when Cindy rolled onto her back. Her eyes never opened.

He debated what to do: Wake her? Let her sleep? Get out of the bed?

Now he wasn't sure how he could get out without fully waking her. Kevin looked at Cindy and the delicate rise of her chest under the robe. He pulled the covers down a few inches to reveal more of her fair skin.

Kevin was becoming convinced he was not leaving the bed voluntarily. He turned onto his side so his back was to his Mom. Maybe everything would be alright after all.

Cindy's mind didn't completely register what was happening when, twenty minutes later, she rolled to her left and her hand hit Kevin's back. Years of marriage made the contact seem natural. Until something kicked in and the fact she was not alone became obvious to her.

Cindy pulled away instinctively and she let out a quiet gasp. With eyes fully open, she looked at the back of the head of the man beside her. It could have been her husband. But no. It couldn't be.

"Kevin?" she murmured.

For some reason, she was glad he didn't respond. Cindy lay still for a moment to consider everything. She didn't remember him coming into the room. Could she have allowed him to lie down next to her?

Not having any answers, she had the urge to move closer to him—to make sure he was warm; to hold him.

She'd wanted to hold a man for so long. Oh so long.

Cindy slid her body closer to his. Their heads were on the same pillow now. She felt his body against her robe.

Cindy slowly put her arm over his side and let it come to rest on his body. He didn't have a shirt on. She could feel it. What, if anything, DID he have on? Her heart raced and her mind told her not to find out. Just let him sleep.

But he wasn't asleep.

Kevin awoke and took his mother's hand in his own. He pulled it so she was hugging him a little harder, a little closer. Cindy let him manipulate her hand and let it rest on his muscular chest. They stayed that way for several minutes.

Then Kevin rolled towards Cindy. She quickly rolled as well, ending up on her back. He looked over at her.

"I was freezing," he said, telling a partial truth.

"I thought so. Stay here if you want," Cindy said softly.

"I want to. Do you mind?"

She shook her head, unable to say the simple word.

"It felt good when you held me," he said in the darkness.

Cindy felt his hand take hers again and pull it onto his chest. She could feel the fine hair and the slight rise below his nipples. He wasn't holding her any more. She was touching him on her own.

They didn't speak. Cindy's hand roamed down as far as his navel and stopped. Kevin took the hand and guided it—lower. He didn't push it or pull it, just guided it. Cindy did the rest.

She felt his abs and his stomach. Finally, she reached the top of his boxers. As if receiving a clue, Cindy pulled her hand away. She was prepared to end it there, except that Kevin's hand was on her robe.

Cindy took a deep breath in and held it as Kevin slid his fingers inside the opening. He was above her breasts, almost to her neck. He slid across her soft skin. She tried to breathe naturally.

"Kevin," she whispered.

"Shhhh," he replied.

"You really shouldn't...," she said.

His fingers reached the top of her breasts. Each movement widened the gap in her robe. Kevin bent his fingers in the shape of the curve of her breast as he moved down. Soon, he nearly had one completely covered.

It was as if no line had been crossed until Kevin's hand made contact with Cindy's nipple. Her body stiffened. She could feel her heart thump.

Then, without rationalization from within herself, Cindy's hand went back to the top of his boxers. Cindy's actions now seemed to be driven entirely by what her son did. When he ran a finger over the top of her nipple, she slid her hand under the waistband of his boxers. When Kevin massaged the breast a little harder, Cindy moved her hand lower.

Kevin's cock reacted predictably. Even if Cindy had not moved her hand another inch, his cock would have soon touched it. But Cindy wasn't done moving her hand and contact was made very quickly.

They both froze for an instant. Then Kevin squeezed Cindy's nipple and her fingers slipped on top of his ever-hardening cock. They both expected the end to come soon.

Instead, Kevin moved his hand over to his Mom's other breast and Cindy slid her palm over his cock. When he squeezed, so did she.

Cindy loosened her grip and began a gentle rubbing of the shaft. Kevin moved his hand down until the belt holding Cindy's robe together came undone. She was nearly shaking when his hand returned to her tits.

He couldn't see her under the covers, but Cindy's pussy was now uncovered. Kevin suspected as much, but was taking his time proving the point. She was responding just fine to the manipulation of her nipples. His cock certainly agreed as it grew to full erection under her hand.

Ultimately, if she allowed him, Kevin had to find out for sure. He moved his hand down without opposition from Cindy and stopped just short of her clit. Clearly, she didn't have panties on. But making that final trip to her pussy was not easy for him.

Perhaps urged on by the increased pressure she applied to his cock, his fingers made their way to the very top of her slit. There he felt the bulge of skin that protected her clit. He reached inside and found it while Cindy let out an audible gasp.

Cindy didn't want him to stop, but she unconsciously did by using her hand to push down his boxers. Kevin removed his hand from her pussy to help her lower his underwear. Then his fingers returned, as did hers.

This time Cindy took a firm grip of the cock and began to pump it more vigorously. He felt huge to her. He was warm, and thick, and throbbing. She stroked him harder.

Kevin rubbed his mother's clit and felt the moisture collecting outside her cunt. He used it to lubricate her. Soon, he was running his fingers up and down the entire length of her pussy.

Cindy was breathing harder. Kevin heard it, and considered taking one more action. His fingers loitered outside the entrance to her cunt. Then Cindy spread her legs. Kevin needed no other sign.

A single finger slid inside her. Then two.

"Kevin. No," Cindy sighed.

He almost pulled out, but heard the desperation in his mother's voice. Cindy's ass lifted off the bed and he increased the speed. A moment later he was back on her clit with totally drenched fingers.

"Oh God. No. No!"

They both rubbed frantically, beyond any point of no return that may have existed. Kevin was as hard as he could ever remember and could only think of where he wanted his cock.

He rolled over slowly and put his head on Cindy's chest, just above her tits. With one hand, he pulled the robe apart until the two sides lay at her side. Her entire body was available to him now.

Kevin moved down and lightly kissed the top of her breasts. The skin was amazingly soft and warm. He moved around one breast, past her cleavage, and onto the other one. Each movement brought him closer to her nipples.

Cindy was holding his cock, but the attention he was paying to her body caused her to stop stroking him. She simply squeezed the hard shaft, and that was enough for Kevin.

Finally, his lips were on a nipple. Cindy didn't move as she felt his tongue slide across the most sensitive area of her body. His cock twitched in her hand, but she remained still as he licked her harder. Then she felt his teeth and a tender pulling of her nipple.

"Kevin. Oh God, that feels good."

He sucked on the nipple and then the entire top of her breast. Kevin forced his mouth down onto her supple skin, impatiently trying to fit more and more of her into his mouth. He licked frantically, stabbing at the nipple as it grew.

Cindy moaned louder, gripping his cock tighter and feeling precum drip onto her fingers. Kevin was nearly on top of her now. She let go of his cock as it pressed against the side of her leg. Shivers went through her body at the sensation of a man—any man—so close to her.

All of a sudden, he was sliding on top of her. Neither of them expected it. It just seemed to happen, and it took a moment for them to recognize what was occurring.

Kevin lifted his head from Cindy's breasts and looked through the darkness at her face. Any apprehension she may have felt before was completely overtaken by a long-lost yearning. He moved up and kissed the side of her face. Kevin looked into her eyes and put his lips on hers.

He thought for a second she tried to say something. But he smothered her with a passionate kiss, forcing his tongue into her mouth and receiving hers back in exchange. Their bodies pressed together and Cindy wrapped her arms around his neck. During the length of the kiss, both of them felt the effects of his cock between them. Kevin began to push it against her pussy in simulated sex, and Cindy moaned her approval.

"I want you, Mom," he finally whispered. "I want to make you happy."

"We can't, Kevin. You know that."

"No," he replied quickly. "We can. Who'll ever know? I can feel you, Mom. Your entire body is telling me you want it. You already know what you've done to me. We can't stop now."

Cindy was about to speak when he slid a little lower, put his hand on her breast, and brushed his cock along the length of her pussy. She felt him against her clit. He rubbed harder and she arched her back. Her mouth was open, but she couldn't make a sound.

Kevin put the head of his cock between her pussy lips, just outside her cunt. He applied only enough pressure to confirm for both of them where he was. Cindy would either allow him to continue or not. She closed her eyes.

Cindy spread her legs wider apart.

Kevin pushed forward until he felt her body begin to close around the swollen head of his cock. Nothing was said between them as he moved into the most comfortable position. And then he pushed again.

This time he didn't stop until his entire cock was inside his Mom and he heard her whimper. It was clearly a sound of pleasure and he lied down on top of her.

"I love you," he told her softly.

She didn't respond vocally, but wrapped her legs around him in a physical indication of how she felt.

"It'll be OK, Mom."

"I know," she said. "I know."

With her heels dug into his ass, Kevin began to slide his cock in and out of her wet pussy. He wasn't sure what he expected, but the tightness of her hole surprised and stimulated him. His already throbbing cock ached even more the faster he pumped it into her.

Cindy tightened her legs and arms around him. She'd almost forgotten what it felt to have a man on top of her, thrusting a hard cock into her while she held him. Not in a million years did she think the next man would be Kevin, or that it would be so good.

12