Warm Milk

Story Info
Nursing Melanie gets wet at the beach.
1.1k words
4.29
288k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rheineck1
rheineck1
102 Followers

It was a warm sunny day and Melanie had decided to spend it sun baking on Jackson beach. As she lay topless on the sand, she began to think about events from the last few months.

The birth of her first child was 6 months behind her now, and Mark was still as attentive as ever, taking over the child care duties when he wasn't working – giving Melanie a much needed break.

Her sleek body had recovered well from nine months of pregnancy, but her once petite breasts had changed to become taut and well defined; the swell of milk in her breasts had given them a presence that was both arousing and hard to resist.

Mark was enjoying her lactation cycle also. In bed at night, he snuggled up to Melanie, stroking and caressing her breasts – gently rolling her leaking nipples between his thumb and forefinger. They were so incredibly sensitive that his actions sent shockwaves throughout her entire body resulting in the best orgasms of her life.

As she lay flat, Mark would straddle one of her legs - his erect cock slowly dragging along the top of her thigh. He would place his mouth around the top of her breast, as wide as he could manage so as not to actually touch her dark erect nipple, and then slowly start sucking, all the while gently closing his lips until finally they would clamp around her hard nipple. Her milk would be streaming from both breasts – her excitement causing the milky substance to spray from her nipples covering both her and Mark, as well as being suckled into his mouth. Mark would continue to knead her breasts with one hand, squeezing licking, drinking – teasing with his tongue – enjoying the sight of milk flowing from his wife's breasts.

As the milk gathered on her belly Mark would lick from her nipple down to the pit of her stomach where he would slowly inhale her offering. The sound of him slurping on her stomach was ridiculous and yet strangely erotic also. Knowing that her husband was chasing his prize down her body made her feel powerful and energized: sexy and feminine.

Not content with that, Mark would indulge in another passion that they shared – moving towards the foot of the bed and lying with his face between her legs and his arms around her hips, he would then suck the juices from her cunt. Long strokes of his tongue played up and down the lips of her vagina – his nose gently caressing her clitoris – inhaling the womanly perfume that was spreading from her puffy lips and being caught by her short curly pubic hairs.

He would suck the outer lips of her sex into his own mouth and let them slip slowly away again and thrust the tip of his tongue into her hidden cavern and then slowly proceed up to carefully nudge her clitoris. While her milk had to be shared with both him and the baby, the juices from her pussy was his alone.

After many minutes of licking her cunt, she would be able to take it no more. Her stomach muscles would clench as she came in another shattering orgasm. She would reaching down to hold Marks head between her thighs as the sensations overwhelmed her.

Afterwards Mark would slip his cock in between her cunt lips and fuck her like it was the first time ever. Her legs would lock around his and he would grab her shoulders to stop his hard rapid thrusts from throwing them both against the headboard. He would explode deep inside her and again her cunt would start leaking – this time with her husbands cum. She loved him jamming his hard cock into her and would offer up her inflamed cunt in any position that Mark wanted.

Melanie returned from her daydream with a start as a Frisbee landed near her feet.

"Sorry" was the apology that came from the young woman chasing it. She wore a modest bikini that tried not to attract too much attention to her average figure. She had been playing with her dog on the beach, tossing the green disc for him to fetch.

As the young woman reached to retrieve the Frisbee, she looked intensely at Melanie's breasts.

"God that is so sexy....."

Melanie was surprised. She had been perfectly content lying in the sun daydreaming, and could not imagine what had prompted the remark.

The young woman continued to stare at her breasts. Melanie sat up and immediately felt some liquid run down her onto her tummy. She gasped and realized that her erotic daydreams had caused her breasts to start leaking milk. She didn't know what to do, but felt her nipples harden up immediately, and a burning sensation began deep between her thighs as her vagina became immediately saturated with juice.

Melanie could see young woman's nipples swelling under her own bikini top.

Silence continued for several seconds as they stared into each other's eyes. An unspoken question was asked and answered.

Melanie lay down again and the young woman immediately crouched beside her and sucked her nipples. There was no time to be gentle – her tongue probed and caressed, her lips encased Melanies nipples and dragged the milk from her breasts. First one breast and then the other – sexy bites, slurps, sucks, licks, - Melanies breast milk exploding everywhere.

The young woman worked her hand under Melanie's bikini bottoms and rubbed her clit in big lazy circles, gently grazing her inflamed cunt lips. Melanie also used her fingers to pleasure the young woman, dipping two fingers inside her partners cunt, slipping into the knuckles and rubbing her erect clitoris lightly with the ball of her thumb, feeling the young woman's juices adhere to her fingers. It was all so intense and fast, wet and erotic.

The young woman started coming first – the contractions of her cunt muscles grasped Melanie's fingers in a pulsating grip that extended on and on. Her own orgasm followed almost immediately and she felt the powerful waves rippling across her abdomen.

Both women lay quietly for several minutes reflecting on the experience.

When the young woman finally looked up at Melanie, she simply said,

"I never did that before."

Before Melanie could reply, the young woman stood and jogged away with the Frisbee in her hand. Melanie could smell the young woman's cunt juice on her fingers, and slowly licked it off, savoring the heady smell and the sharp taste.

She needed to visit the beach more often...

rheineck1
rheineck1
102 Followers