Warm Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sinara
Sinara
9 Followers

Andi quickly took her own clothes off then jumped to Kinga and sucked, kissed and bit her body. I couldn't control myself and my fingers quickly find their way to my pussy.

When I touched my pulsating pussylips, I felt the growing heat in my body, so I quickly took of the rest of my clothes too and relied my naked back to the wall in the edge of the bed. I caressed my own pussy during I stared Andi's head between Kinga's thighs.

It took just some minutes with the twitches of Kinga's body, then she screamed again loudly and her muscles stretched under her skin.

Andi then turned my friends body and with a presumptuous move she pushed her face to her ass.

Kinga moaned loudly and I was so full of desire because of the view, I felt I had to give a prize to this angelic beauty for the joy she gave to both of is. So I laid quickly to my back and cautiously lifted her waist. She helped to me and let me to push my body under hers and push my face between her tights.

I caressed the pussy of a girl first time in my life, but I knew I do it well, because Andi moaned satisfied. I heard it clearly through Kinga's moans too. And what could be better evidence for it than that when Andi's body starched because of the joy.

But she didn't stop her work on Kinga. She pushed her hands under the blonde girls body, and started to lick her pussy. And when her orgasm came, Kinga screamed because of her third orgasm too.

I stared as she laid on the bed fully exhausted. Obviously Andi saw it too, because she let her to rest and she gave now my price for my work and to compensate me because she was busy with Kinga. And of course I was the first whit whom she wanted to have sex.

We kissed wildly and caressed each others back. The heat of the summer night brought sweet to our bodies and our wet bodies stretched to each others. As my pulsate pussy touched hers I felt the heat in my body and I screamed because of the joy. But she held me and kissed my neck as my tears went through my face because of the happiness.

Finally I felt Andi to lift from me. I opened my eyes and looked as she stared me. During that Kinga come back and blinked to us.

I waited for Andi to go to her again till I rest a bit. (I don't know how could be so much energy in one person. The always moving Kinga laid and rest next to us too, but Andi was still up.) But now she didn't move. And then suddenly blinked to me with her dear eyes and shivering ran through my spine as I understood what she thinks.

I turned to Kinga who, visibly, didn't understand anything from this dumb conversation. She just stared us and didn't understand why we finised.

She was so cute. She was my cute little Kinga. I didn't think to anything as I let Andi to go and went to Kinga, who turned to me lazily. I hesitated for a moment, than put my lips to hers.

She followed the move of my mouth obediently. I felt, I'm shivering. I didn't dare to push my tongue to her mouth, so just our lips danced, as I felt Andi's look on our body. Because of that I got some more brave. I pushed my body between Kinga's legs and touched her naked pussy with my tongue.

It was a strange feeling to lick my best friends pussy. I didn't think to it that time too when we entered to the apartment and began to explore each others body with Andi. But as this wild cat stared us I felt brave to work harder and harder with my tongue on Kinga's pussy. It made Kinga shivering and moaning. Then finally, when I felt the orgasm is not so far I hugged her and pushed my pulsating pussy to hers and now I pushed my tongue to her mouth.

The orgasm hit both of us and we pushed our fingers to each others back as we shaked because of the desire.

Through the night we gave immeasurable joy to each other with Andi. Kinga took her part less and less often. I got to know, despite of the fact, she have got so much energy during the day, in the night she have to sleep.

We had sex with Andi fast in the whole night and just when the first lights of the sun caressed our body went to sleep in each others arms.

In the next morning (morning through the worlds of Kinga) I opened my eyes when I smelt so delicious scents that made my stomach tightening. Andi cooked some breakfast. As she stand there just in panties and a huge shirt that stack to her sweaty skin I wanted her again so much. When she smiled to me I felt, the whole world is mine.

Kinga laid still on her stomach and slept naked next to me. Her disheveled blonde hair lay around her head as a fan. I couldn't get enough from her view. She was obviously as a little cat that sleep after a very long day. She is my little cat, Kinga.

When she got up, she ate third more scrambled eggs as Andi and I, but we didn't mind it.

On the next days there were something strange distancing between us with Kinga. I suspected this is because of that night. But, of course, I didin't suspect, because our relationship was so deep, I could see it in her eyes.

She looked to me embarrassed through some days when we met. She couldn't process that night when I made an orgasm for her with my tongue.

It took some days till she could speak about it and the result was a perhaps more hot night, but that time there was just she and I. But this is another story.

Kinga and I are still together, but we said that, we are now just friends too let the way for the guys, who don't mind that, if there is sometimes an opportunity for a threesome. And, of course, our door is always open for Andi with whom we meet often too. Sometimes just she and I, sometimes just she and Kinga, sometimes all three of us have a fun with each other remembering to the first wonderful night of July and make a summer night in the coldest winter too.

Sinara
Sinara
9 Followers
12