Warm Summer Night

Story Info
First encounter after a break-up.
1.5k words
3.44
7.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a warm summer night, and the rain pours down on me as I stand outside looking up at his house. Even over the intense thunder I can hear my own heart beating as if it were screaming at me, telling me to turn around and go home. I mentally tell it to be silent as I start up the steps to his front door. The last time I saw him he was ripping my heart out of my chest. My fingertips gently slide along the wet cast iron railing on my left. I keep an eye on the windows to the right of the door to make sure he wasn't looking out. I get to the first door, confidently turn the doorknob and walk in. That was the easy part. I now stand in front of two brown doors. My head is buzzing, and somehow the one reason I can think of to knock on that door overrides the million that I can think of to run away while I am still strong enough to. I take another deep breath, raise my hand, and knock on the door to my right. It swings open; he must have left it open for me. I ignore one more split second thought of running away and I walk in, trying to be as casual as possible, this is not easy. I am met by a brick wall of emotions and memories as I step inside. Everything is so familiar; the smell of fresh clothes, the couches, the little messy clutters everywhere, oatmeal bowls left from when he got home from work still sitting on the coffee table, empty water bottles.

He is lying in his usual position on the couch, facing the TV, but for some reason I don't sit in my usual spot. I chose to sit by his feet; he instinctively lifts his legs and puts them back down on my lap as I sit. They are heavy, but the weight of them is comforting. I place my hands on his legs; one on his shin and the other on his thigh, my favorite place to touch. Well, almost. We haven't yet spoken. We sit there in silence, and even though I am staring at the TV I have no idea what I am watching. I just keep thinking about how good it feels to be back here. I feel like I am home again.

"Hey, you!" I hear him say and it scares me out of my own little world. I look at him with a huge smile on my face, I just cant help it, I know that there is nowhere in the world that I would rather be at this moment. He smiles and I am not really sure if it is because he knows I still love him, or if it is because he is glad I am here. I tear my eyes away from his, because I just cannot stand to look at him without wearing my heart on my sleeve and I know that this just isn't the time for that. The minutes pass and we both try to act as normal as possible, as if the past few months spent without each other hadn't actually happened.

I am suddenly very aware of my hand resting on his muscular thigh. I unconsciously give it a slight squeeze and he answers by tightening his muscle. I start to feel that familiar tingling feeling, and just as I was about to give in to my desire he quickly gets up and sits on my lap, facing me with one leg over each side of me so he doesn't crush me with his weight. He leans forward and softly kisses my neck with his perfect lips. I take another deep breath; but for a different reason than before. This time it is followed by a slight moan as he nibbles on my earlobe. I can feel his breath in my ear and my nipples harden as chills run through my entire body.

A moment we walk up the stairs to his room and I can feel his hard cock pressing against my ass as I walk in front on him making our way down the hall. This gives me a little time to think again, and as I get to his room I almost turn away to leave but he grabs me around the waist, turns me towards him and throws me down on his bed. This leaves me momentarily breathless and suddenly realize that he is ripping my pants off down over my feet. I sit up and pull his boxer briefs out over his hard cock and down his legs as he quickly steps out of them. I have made up my mind; there was no turning back now.

I drop to my knees, gather up all of my hair into a ponytail and I wrap it around his hand. I grab his hard cock and I take it into my mouth. He moans as he leans hard into my face, I put my hands on his butt and pull him in even further into my mouth. I pull him in as far as I can go and out again while running the tip of my tongue along the underside of his cock and around his head before I again, take him deep into my mouth. He pulls me up off of my knees and pushes me back onto the bed. He crawls on top of me and pulls my shirt up over my head. He positions himself so that his cock is on my face and his head is buried in between my legs. I can feel his soft tongue licking the inside of my thighs and the coolness of his breath as he blows on them giving me another string of chills. I jerk him off and lick alternating between his asshole and his balls. The vibrations of his moans almost send me over the edge as he softly nibbles on my clit.

He puts a finger in my butt and I giggle, I will never admit to him how good this truly feels. I wiggle out from under him and roll him on his back. I am soaking wet but I put his cock in my mouth for lubrication, just to be sure. When I am satisfied that it is wet enough, I straddle him, facing away, and even though I want to go fast, I slowly lower myself down on him. I have a sharp intake of breath as I feel him inside of me and I just sit there for a second taking everything in. I start bouncing and rocking rhythmically on him. All of those horseback-riding lessons have certainly paid off. Leaning forward with my hands on his ankles I put his toe in my mouth and suck on it while he thrusts his cock into me. I look behind me with a smile and he grabs my hair and pulls me back towards him. One hand cups my tit and the other plays with my clit as he flexes his penis inside of me. He takes his hand off my tit and puts his finger in my mouth, which I eagerly suck. I bite down a little too hard as I feel the wave of ultimate sensations and my muscles contract around his penis in the most intense orgasm.

I am now out of energy and out of breath. He pushes me forward onto my hands and knees, and I have no choice but to comply. He spreads my butt cheeks open, and buries his face, his tongue circling around my asshole. He now pulls me off the bed and bends me over the edge of it. He presses the tip of his cock against my asshole and pushes, nothing budges. He spits on my asshole and tries again. It then only takes a few seconds for the head of his cock to get into my tight ass, and once it does he goes slow until he is all of the way in. I let out a big moan. The pleasure of this is much harder for me to hide. He continues to go harder and faster and I reach behind me to spread my butt cheeks. I uncontrollably let out a moan when he goes deeper than he ever has before, pauses and flexes his penis deep inside my butt.

He grabs my elbows to hold me off of the bed as he fucks my ass hard. I throw my head back with pleasure and he bites my shoulder blade. He pulls out of me and I get on my knees, I lick the underside of his balls, before taking his cock, which is now bigger than ever into my mouth. I massage the space between his ass and his balls with my hand and he violently fucks my face. He suddenly thrusts one last time, deep and deliberate, and I feel that familiar surge of come shooting into my mouth. I keep my mouth on him until I feel the convulsions come to an end. I look up at him and smile while carefully cleaning him off with my mouth. He lets out a slight laugh and we both collapse exhausted onto the bed.

It was good to see him again.