Warm Teen Love On A....

Story Info
Teen couple fogs up the windows of her car.
747 words
3.92
56.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an experience that played it self out a few times a week during the winter of my senior year in high school. My girlfriend and I would be out driving on a calm, warm, winter night, giant fluffy snowflakes would be bouncing off the windshield of her old rusty cavalier, and there would be a soft glow off the freshly fallen snow. Inevitably at some point she would reach over and give a rough little rub to the crotch of my jeans. I would look over into her cute, innocent, little face and know exactly what was behind that smug little smile.

There was one dead end we would usually go to, oddly enough it was called Doolittle Drive. It ended in a turn around over the highway and past that the local airport. She would gaze over at me as she slowed to a stop and slipped the car into park. Without a word we would lean over and start making out. My hand would slide up her shirt, pushing her bra out of the way to cup the firm little mounds that graced her chest. It wouldn’t take long before her cold hands would pull my cock out of my pants and start stroking it. At first it was a shock but the coolness of her tiny hands against my shaft would get me rock hard almost instantly.

I would take one hand out of her shirt and unbutton and unzip her tight pants. She would have to shift her hips to allow my hand to slide down her taut stomach and passed the dark little patch of soft hair she kept trimmed just the way I liked it. As my hands would reach the soft mounds of her pussy I could feel the incredible heat and moisture she had already built up. With no resistance my finger would slip between the velvety folds of her pussy and down to her tight little hole. She would moan as the palm of my hand cupped her pussy and rubbed her clit as my finger slid up inside her. Her pussy would initially squeeze my finger but was too moist to offer any resistance.

After several minutes of rubbing she would push me away and push her pants and panties down slide her shoes off and then toss the bundle on her seat as I pushed my boxers and pants down around my ankles. She would climb over the center consol and position on knee on either side of my thighs, by now I could smell the sweet musty smell of her tender hole. Her soft hands would reach down and grab the shaft of my cock as she lowered herself onto my needy cock. Her hand would stay wrapped around the base as she gave it a little wiggle to get it started into her warm hole. Her pussy would envelop my penis as she worked it in a little at a time. The heat of her hole contradicted the coolness of the car so much it would send me into an orgasm almost immediately.

That first orgasm was never very satisfying to me so I would continue pumping my cock into her as I rode the waves of the initial orgasm and the incredible sensitivity that ensued. My mind would slowly wonder back to my body, to find myself hammering her young pussy even rougher then before. At this point everything would be covered in our juices, as she would rise up the coolness of the air would rush up my shaft, and when she slammed down the warmth would run all the way down to the base and then our cool moist pubes would grind together. It had to be the most incredible sensation ever.

We would continue this, slowing down and speeding up, working our way into frenzy. Slowly would feel another orgasm coming on as my girlfriends cunt would slowly tighten around my shaft. As she would throw her head back and moan I wouldn’t be able to control myself anymore, and I would send the rest of my hot cum deep inside her as she bucked uncontrollably on my lap before collapsing against my chest.

When we would finally catch our breath we would grab a towel from the glove compartment wipe ourselves clean. We would pull our cloth back on and off we would go through the snow again, a little more relaxed and smiles on our faces.