Warm Up

Story Info
Getting you ready for a long night.
1.2k words
4.15
26.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I call you on my way home and tell you to shower and get ready to go out for the evening. You ask where but I tell you nevermind just do as I say. I get home a few minutes later and can hear the shower running so I quickly strip down and grab something from our toybox. I slip into the shower with you and quickly face you towards the wall, placing your hands up high and spreading your legs, instructing you not to move.

My hands begin soaping your shoulders, then down to your back, and slowly drift around to your tits, letting them slip in and out of my soapy fingers, working those huge nipples between my thumb and forefinger making them stand out to their fullest. You feel them working down to your thighs, then your ass, slipping in that crack and lightly fingering that tight little hole causing you to come up on your tiptoes.

Bringing my hands back around, I start massaging your upper thighs working my hands upward as lean into you and begin whispering some of the nights plans, telling you I have picked out a black skirt, white button up blouse, black bra and thigh highs and they are waiting on the bed when you are ready. By this time my fingers are tracing up and down your pussy lips as my other hand slowly spreads them apart, allowing my fingers deeper and deeper into your wettening valley, coaxing at that clit, making it swell, my foot nudging your legs further apart. Your clit is getting wonderfully hard, one of the things I like best about your body, as I gently pinch and stroke it.

I spin you around and again place your hands up high and push legs those far apart. Grabbing the handheld showerhead I begin

rinsing you,working my way down til I drop to my knees and work that pussy with my tounge and the water bringing that clit to its fully swollen state. I pull back and slip a tweezer clamp on it, adjusted to keep you stimulated, no pain, yet! I tell you the clamp stays on til it is time to get dressed and to go get ready now.

How I love keeping you in this state, your face flushes, your eyes get that dreamy look in them, and your breathing makes your big tits rise and fall even more than normal. I play with you as you do your hair and makeup, forcing you to open your legs, while your hands are busy curilng your hair, and and pulling, twisting and tightening that clamp. making your legs go weak. You enter the bedroom and I help you with the bra, I chose this one because I know it fits very tight and traps those tits hard, and the thigh high stockings, then your top. Before the skirt goes on I sit you in my office chair and push your legs up over the arms, telling you to spread those lips wide, exposing that now dripping pussy so I can slowly remove the clamp and trace my tongue around that erect clit. I then open a package that arrived earlier and show you your new toy, a gstring with a built in, remote controlled vibrator that I can use up to twentyfive feet away. You stand up and I slide them on, making sure they are tight and the vibe is in the spot I want it, just below your clit. On goes your skirt and heels and we are ready to go out.

As we walk to the car I test the remote, watching your face as you bite your lip and stagger a little, it should be an interesting evening. It's a ninety mile drive to the hotel and you are being teased the whole way. Sometimes I hold the button down til I see your thighs shake, sometimes just a short hit. I tell you to pull up that skirt and run your fingers along that g string that is splitting your pussy and bring them up to my lips so I can taste your excitement. We pull up to the hotel and keep the remote pressed the as the valet helps you out of the car, watching this makes my cock throb just knowing what your going through, trying to keep your balance after four hours of stimulation with no relief. You ask why we are not checking in and I tell you I already have earlier today. I take you straight into the casino and up to the bar and you beg me to just take you to the room, but I say we need to have a drink first. You quickly order a glass of wine and watch as I slip some money into the poker machine. You open your mouth to protest and I hit the button and at the same time reach around your back and pull that g string tight, forcing that vibrator deep into your slit, wich takes the words out of your mouth. I then lead you to the restaurant, an upscale place with private booths. We are seated in the back, the long tablecloth hiding the things I'm about to do to you.

We slide into the booth, sitting close to each other, and order drinks. I turn your face to mine and begin kissing you as I work that pussy with my remote. I pull away and reach in my jacket pocket and show you a six inch dildo, your eyes light up and you flare your legs open immediately begging me to put it in. my hand slides that string over and spreads your cunt wide and I slip it in. I slide the string back over it and reposition the vibrator, this time directly on that engorged clit. As the waiter approaches I toy with that remote and you plead with me not to work while hes taking our order, as soon as he begins talking I press down and all three of us can hear the vibe doing its work the waiter tells you your phone is going off wich makes you blush even redder and makes me smile. You barely get your order out, verbally stumbling every time I push that button, then I do nothing at all after he leaves except watch you try not to grab that dildo and pound in and out of that wet pussy. Dinner comes, but not you, niether of us are hungry for anything but each other.

Finally you feel that vibe come on, my hand moves up your thigh to the base of that small dildo and discretely pushes it in and out, then moving up to pinch your cilt and hold it tight agianst that vibe. You turn and bite my shoulder as the orgasm hits, gripping the table as it moves through you, gasping out loud and biting me harder. I stroke that rock hard clit, keeping your climax going for a while then slide the dildo out and tell you its time to go to the room, your warm up is over and we are going to work you all night.