Warm Up Ch. 01: Self-Love

Story Info
Will Max finally return adopted sis Aubrey's love? (all 18+)
1.6k words
4.14
19.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarysInk
MarysInk
11 Followers

It was two years after I'd been adopted by my best friend Max's family, and I'd been a good girl. I was 18 now and so was Max, and not much had changed between us. I thought a lot about how he'd rejected me before, but still loved him, like I had my whole life. And he still felt nothing for me.

To release some of the sexual tension I'd been facing, I'd masturbated furiously. I couldn't in my bedroom with my sisters around, so it was hard. Mostly, I touched myself in the shower. I'd stand with one leg propped up on the side of the tub, where you're supposed to put the shampoo. Then I'd put the removable showerhead on "pulse" and hold it next to my pussy, while I gripped one breast in my hand. I had a really sensitive clit, and nipples I just loved to tug, so the water usually threw me over the edge in no time. It was a good thing I was on the track team, so no one thought I was weird for taking showers all the time. I'd been touching myself a lot more since I'd met Max.

Occasionally I'd get a glimpse of myself masturbating in the mirror over the sink, right across from our shower-tub. I was still a little chubby for a runner, maybe 155 pounds and now nearly 5'6. I hadn't gotten much taller. My hair was still dirty blonde and long, and my eyes were still a piercing blue.

But now I knew something no one else did. Because of masturbating in the mirror, I'd seen that I had an absolutely perfect pussy. Its lips were plump and round with no extra skin from the interior lips hanging down, and the inside skin was bright pink. My skin was tan and young and firm, because of my near-naked running. My whole area gave the impression of being young, taut, and ready. I started feeling like because I was so sexy, it was a shame nobody else was touching me. So I tried not to think about Max, and touched myself even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Perhaps the only perk of living in the garage, was the fact that Max could store his bike in his room. Fittingly, Max was sitting on the edge of his bed, his bike glove still on his left hand, his member held firm in his right. He'd pulled it out between his boxers, and over his basketball shorts. He was sweaty. He had just biked home from track. He cupped his penis in his calloused right hand like a secret, the soft, limp skin extra sensitive in anticipation of its coming release. Like his sister Aubrey, his 18 year-old hormones pushed him to get off.

Still, he had to do this quick. He thought he was alone for a few minutes in the house right now. He knew his dad was taking his sisters to some kind of summer camp, and that it took forever to drop four kids off to different places. He remembered that his mom was at the hospital 'til midnight. But he knew his sister Aubrey - aka Ree - was coming home soon. Even though she was faster driving her car than he was on his bike, she always stayed late after practice to help train the JV team, which came to the track after Varsity. And the thought of her walking in on him, turned him on even more.

As he was thinking about Ree, it seemed only logical that she became part of the arousal he was experiencing. So with Aubrey's face in his mind, he flicked and pulled his penis to life, and it raised to attention with the speed only a teenager's could. She didn't know she was beautiful. He thought about how she unintentionally flashed her tanned stomach when her loose tank top rode up on the high jump, and set into a hard, fast rhythm for jacking his shaft.

When she jumped, she paused in the air with her thick, perfect body tight and exposed. Sometimes the sun beat down on her like it would an angel. Her blonde hair swooshed up behind her, right at the moment she started to come back down to earth. Yeah, he thought as his hand strummed up his shaft, Ree was an angel - a sweaty, dirty, sexy angel. The thought of her being his adopted sister, being forbidden, was even hotter. He didn't have a thing for any of this other sisters. That would be gross. But fuck - he was into Aubrey.

He beat his penis like a drum, concentrating on the sensitive skin near the tip of his circumcised member. Everybody gave Ree too much crap for being captain, he thought, as his blood involuntarily surged. That felt nice. They could tell she was insecure about her body, so they exploited that weakness. Girls made fun of her for being fat. But she wasn't.

And God, she was hot when she ran. Max's butt clenched, and his other hand went down to steady himself on the bed. He arched his back and grimaced with the pleasure of his impending orgasm. He slowed his speed to prolong that pleasure, and relaxed back into sitting on the edge of his bed. Some of the muscles in his tanned, naked, sweat and dirt-covered body flexed involuntarily again.

Gripping himself firmly, he exhaled while pumping his dick from base to tip at moderate speed. About ten of those, and he felt real nice, so nice he lost the ability to form concrete sentences in his mind. He thought about Aubrey's taut stomach, imagined how her angel tits might look, and was ready for more. He added a corkscrew motion to his stroking, and picked up his pace again. He knew he'd blow soon, so he bore down on the area behind the head, the most sensitive part. Up, down - twist - up, down - twist - he pumped his pecker like the gearshift on his racing bike. Up from one, two, three, to four-five-six. His breath came in faster bursts.

Max felt so lost in self-created ecstasy, that he barely heard the garden gate bang open. Closer this time, he heard footsteps, and he wondered if that was his sexy angel sister. No one else should be home. God, it was so wrong that he wanted her! And it was sick that he turned her down, just to jack off about her. What kind of a sick bastard does that to his best friend, his own fucking sister? His right hand moved like lightening, as he fucked himself with shame-fueled fury.

Like a reflex, he cried out "Ree!" And his sister-induced orgasm powered through his body like a runner up a steep hill. The garage door banged open. Still in the delicious spasms of cumming, he looked over his shoulder, and saw the glow of her young face, surrounded by halo-like hair, in the afternoon sun.

Initially, her expression seemed happy, relaxed. She wanted to be wanted by him. Then he saw her eyes swivel towards his body splayed out on the bed, covered in the evidence of his fantasies about her. They widened into shocked blue orbs.

"Max?" she squeaked. They both paused for a beat, looking at each other, considering. 'Had he wanted her to know?' he wondered. 'Does this mean she wants me too?' Then they both snapped back into their appropriate roles, expressing the abject shame that comes with catching someone masturbating, with being caught.

"Oh my god!" Aubrey screamed as she ran back to the garden, and shut the garage door. "I'm so sorry!" she yelled in from outside, the awkwardness filling the room around Max. After another pause, she added, "I was just getting some cherry tomatoes from the garden. Why did you call me in there?"

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Right after they had both had sprung into action, Max had whipped his cum-covered basketball shorts off, knotted them into a ball, and chucked them into the garage hamper. He felt strangely more clothed after returning his penis to his boxers, although he was technically in his underwear. And a bike glove, and socks. "I don't fucking know!" he replied, his voice a squeaky teenage octave higher. Was his room spinning? It seemed to be spinning. He whirled around, bringing his hands up to his head in shocked frustration, and exhaled, throwing them down. "Why didn't you knock first?" His shame-turned-anger radiated through the door.

Although she felt his anger, Aubrey still stood outside his room, contemplating possible realities. Why had he called her in there? Upon reflection, it had actually sounded like he'd screamed her name out...like in a fit of ecstasy, which he had clearly been in. And oh, my God, he had looked so sexy, naked to the waist with his cock in his hands, pleasuring himself. Aubrey couldn't contain her teenage hormones, and she decided to go to the bathroom to jill a second time. "Whatever! I'm going to take a shower," she yelled over her shoulder towards Max. She headed back into the kitchen from the garden.

Max didn't respond. He had to get his fucking head together. It was one thing to jack off thinking about your sister, every guy did that at one point and freakin' hated himself for it. But it was another thing entirely to call out your sister's name, like a desperate fucking prayer, as you came. What the hell was wrong with him? What the fuck was going on? He could get any girl he wanted...and he was into his sister?

Really hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned for more of Aubrey and Max's crooked path to love...

MarysInk
MarysInk
11 Followers