Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers

Turning slightly she angled her body to face me she went on nervously, "I have to confess that I did have legitimate reason for digging into your personnel file this week Jane, but I was able find out a few things about you that I was dying to know. I had no idea you were alone Jane. I mean single, like me. Neither of us have ever married, no children, and our families as much as I can tell aren't a very big part of our lives. I never even let myself dream until yesterday and that little comment you let slip in your office Jane, that we were both interested exclusively in women."

My mind was buzzing and couldn't quite get it wrapped around what she was trying to tell me. When it finally settled through the haze I could have been pushed over with a hummingbird feather, I'm sure my mouth had to be gaping open by this point.

Looking directly into my stunned unblinking eyes Claire went on, "For me it has been one woman in particular for almost four years now."

Pausing to take a deep breath she tried to finish again, her voice becoming a bit hesitant, her words rushed, "Jane...honey...I'm in love with you. I think I have been from the moment I first saw you step off that elevator onto the nineteenth floor. I was always afraid that you wouldn't be interested in me or... my being gay might frighten you away. I didn't know what I would do if you ever to left Continental because just being around you made me happier than I've ever been. I just couldn't bear not having you in my life even if it meant that my feelings for you had to be kept secret. I just wanted to be near you but had to hold myself back, always. I could only dream that someday I could tell you the truth."

I don't know what more she had to say, but she never got the chance. Even I could only manage three words, "Oh my god," before I burst into tears throwing myself into her arms. I couldn't bring my wracking sobs under control let alone speak, so I just clung to her desperately, unbelievable relief and joy sweeping through my soul. After what seemed an eternity I started to calm down, I tried to wipe away my tears but they just kept popping out the corners of my eyes and tumbling down my cheeks. I suddenly felt bad for getting Claire's beautiful robe wet but I couldn't help that either. Finally, forcing my breathing to return to some semblance of normal and I leaned away from her and looked into her eyes. I could see uncertainty still lingering in her expression and wondered why.

While I was trying to unscramble my own brain and take a few calming breaths she asked, "Jane, are you alright?"

"Alright?" I croaked, "God no I don't think so."

Before she could process that, I beamed a wide teary smile and gave her a quick kiss on the lips surprising her into confused silence.

Speaking as clearly as my voice would allow the words burst out of me rapid fire, I only hoped I was coherent, "Claire, I love you too, and think I have for almost as long. When I let that slip out yesterday, Oh god, I thought that was it, over, done. I thought you'd never speak to me again and wouldn't even want to be in the same room with me...I've been an absolute wreck ever since... "

I started sobbing again the hot tears reigniting and coursing down my cheeks. Blinking away my tears I watched as her troubled expression transformed into the radiant countenance of the woman that I had loved for so long and my heart soared.

I finally resumed my train of thought, "We two are an awful lot alike. I never did anything about my feelings for you for exactly those same reasons."

I couldn't believe the loneliness we'd both had to endure. Neither one knowing how the other felt. It took only one word to define why it had happened, fear.

Shaking my head sadly I finally gave voice my frustration, "My god Claire we've hiding from each other when our greatest wish was to be together, what fools we've been."

She took a breath to say something but I held up my hand stopping her. I wasn't finished yet and had to go on before the tears once again got the better of me. It didn't seem to be the time to be holding back even though I wasn't in any shape for making a long speech either. I only knew I needed to talk it out. It was somehow cathartic to get these long buried feelings out in the open. I just had to tell her how I felt, and all of it, so there would be no regrets later. Before my emotions made further communication impossible I had to finish.

"Until that elevator stopped yesterday I never in my wildest dreams imagined you would ever need my comfort or that I would ever get to hold you in my arms." I told her honestly, as another fresh tear emerged following its predecessors down my cheek.

Since she seemed content to listen for now, so I forged ahead, "Before that happened I knew so little about you. Only that you were so beautiful, and kind to me, and I wanted to be with you so badly."

Her smile beaming back at me told me that whatever I had left to say would be greeted with love and understanding so, I spilled my guts telling her the rest of it. "The whole time I was holding you yesterday. While you were being tortured by your darkest memories and worst fears all I could think about was how I wanted to make love to you. Right there, right then it was all I could think about and didn't know what to do. I was so ashamed of myself because the whole time you were clinging to me for support and comfort, I was totally aroused. There was even a minute or two where I was scared to death you could smell it on me in the dark."

She did interrupt me then admitting with a bashful grin, "Ah... that wasn't you. After standing with our bodies pressed together I must have started thinking exactly what you were."

Her guilty expression during her little confession relaxed any remaining tension I was holding inside soon had me giggling so hard it made speaking all the more difficult. When she started chuckling with me, I hugged her warmly enjoying the close contact this time without any guilt.

I had a hard a time bringing myself under control before I could finish my thought, "Anyway...I think...no, I know that's why I've been such a moody pain in the ass all day. It was my fault not yours. I really am sorry for that."

She shrugged and flashed me an understanding grin while caressing my cheek with the backs of her fingers, "apology accepted."

"So, to answer your question my dear, wonderful Claire, no I'm not all right. I am spectacular! You have made me the most deliriously happy woman on the face of the Earth tonight. Thank you," with my conscience purged and my heart approaching the stratosphere, I drew her near and started planting small eager kisses on her face telling her I loved her between each one.

She tolerated this about half a dozen times or so, and then grabbed my head between her hands holding it steady for half a second before delivering onto my lips the most passionate, urgent, delicious, greedy, glorious kiss I have ever experienced.

It went on and on as though we could reclaim all of the love we had been denying exclusively through this single point of contact. Claire unexpectedly withdrew panting and gasped, "Wait... one more thing before this gets completely out of hand."

Groaning in frustration, I had little choice but to follow were she lead and threw myself recklessly back against the cushioned leather said, "O.K. what now?"

Taking my hands in hers, she glanced over at the clock and said, "Well, it is still a little early but what the hell."

Staring intently into my eyes she didn't make me wait much longer and said, "When I was looking at your personnel file yesterday I noticed something maybe that even you have forgotten about. In a little less than three hours it will be your thirty-first birthday."

She was right I had forgotten, I never did much for my birthday lately, but I did usually remember them.

Claire announced with a smile, "I have some gifts for you," she reached under the table and pulled out a foot or so long gift-wrapped box and set it on the table.

Gesturing toward it she and said, "That, you can open later, but I have one I'd like to unwrap for you right now."

She stood untying the sash from her robe, now she had my full attention. She paused only long enough to say, "Happy birthday Jane," and spread her arms wide letting the shimmering red silk slither off her shoulders until she stood before me in all of her naked glory. I could hardly breathe as I stared at her exquisite body I was stunned into silence. She was so incredibly beautiful just looking at her made me ache. I opened my arms to her and she slid on top of me where I lay speechless on the massive sofa.

I started kissing her neck and along her jaw before whispering into her ear, "Oh my God I want you!"

Her answer was as brief as it was complete, "I'm yours."

I shifted my body to lean against the back of the couch with my side propped across the it's arm. I coaxed her to lean her back toward me. Circling her body in my arms, I was able to keep up my assault on her tender neck and earlobes while leaving my trembling hands free to roam. I was having trouble focusing on what to do, my mind in complete turmoil over the things I had learned tonight as well as my present circumstance. Certainly, I wanted to explore her glorious body, but just holding her, so close and so wonderfully naked was a dream, one I never wanted to wake from.

With her back toward me, I felt immediately when she started adjusting her position to face me. I whispered a hurried plea, "please no, you're perfect."

I slipped my left arm between her body and the leather arm of the sofa, seeking her firm heavy breast. I began kneading it gently while my eager mouth continued savoring every satiny inch along her neck, throat, before trailing downward along her shoulder. Her smooth skin beneath my lips tasted delicious and the scent of her perfume was sending me rapidly to a near total sensory overload. I purred as she swung her arm around my neck and I traced the outer curve of her breast with my mouth. Every kiss was electric and excited my body further. My other hand needed no direction to discover the swell her of other breast my fingertips zeroing in on the thick stiffening nipple. Claire was already beginning to moan delightfully and I was in heaven from the sound of it. Her hips started undulating against me while I kissed and caressed her wonderful globes teasing her swelling nipples with excited shaky fingers. I tilted my head down slightly and lifted her one breast toward my lips, inhaling the fleshy nub. It was so big, firm, and delicious, we were both moaning loudly the instant her nipple filled my hungry mouth.

My right hand now free to explore slipped downward sliding across the velvety smooth skin of her lower body. My fingertips gliding over the soft round curve of her butt gently urged her leg to bend upward exposing her heated downy crease to my explorations.

My fingers brushed gently over it and Claire convulsed with a quick involuntary twitch. She was so hot, wet, and so open to me, I threaded two fingers into her crevice from behind with no resistance due to her hot natural lubrication. I released her nipple from my lips and resumed attacking her throat, neck, and petite earlobe while slowly pumping my fingers ever deeper into her fiery core. Before long, she was panting hard and uttering small moans and squeals, god how I loved it, was she so unbelievably hot. I still couldn't quite believe where I was and what she was allowing me to do with her body. That realization so stunned me I shivered briefly I couldn't help myself from rubbing my hips against the curve of her ass while my fingers explored her. My nipples were diamond hard and pressing against her back with my every movement. Christ, I was still fully dressed and just lying with her like this almost had me cumming. The feel of her body, the musky aroma of her excitement, and the halting sounds of her pleasure were almost enough to push toward the edge.

I pinched and rolled her left nipple while slipping in a third finger into her hot juicy gash steadily pumping them in and out slow and easy. Every brush against her growing clit soon had it peeking further from beneath its hood. The aroma that I could only wonder about a day ago now filled my senses with her musky earthy perfume. I couldn't get enough inhaling deeply as my brain teetered at the brink of overload. Each new tug or pinch on her tight elastic nipples brought forth a new sound. I felt like a maestro playing the most exquisite instrument and producing a symphony of passionate music. Without warning, she reached back roughly grabbing a fistful of my hair using it as a convenient handle to pull my mouth down onto hers. We kissed hard, hungrily, tongues intertwined. We shared deep throaty moans, and gasped for breath as I finger fucked her to oblivion. I could feel the change in her body and knew she was nearing the edge. Her long legs started stiffening in stages when my thumb repeated its excursions overtop of her swollen and exposed clit. Brushing across it very gently at first, I increased the tempo and pressure as she responded with wilder bucking and with whimpered squeals, "Oh god"... "Oh Jane"..."Oh my god Jane Fuck me"... My thumb added firmer pressure little by little on her hard nubbin and a few well-timed nips on her heaving teats as my probing fingers pounded deeper into her hot slick slit. When the tip of my little finger began banging lightly against her clenched rosebud in concert with the fingers burrowing into her pussy she howled an animal wail, and gasped loudly, "OH my god... I'm arghhh...Oh Jane... Oh fuck...I'm cummingggggg!!!!!"

Her back arched against me pining me to the couch as her whole body quivered and twitched with the orgasm that roiled through her body. I held on to her warmly as the intense tremors very slowly receded. I was so thrilled that I was finally able to give her this kind of happiness. Remembering what she said to me before this all began a short time ago I smiled and thought, "Happy birthday to me!" What a wonderful gift you've given me Claire, once more tonight the simple act of breathing became difficult as my spirits soared. I stopped moving entirely holding her in my arms, watching her breathing slow and waiting for her convulsive movements to subside. My face almost ached from my smile but when I bent downward intending on giving her a gentle peck, I was attacked. Claire's mouth surged toward mine as though she wanted to devour me whole. Her kisses were so wanton and desperate it was as if she was pouring any of her remaining sexual energy into every kiss. She spun in my arms with incredible speed and started tearing at my clothes like a cornered tigress.

"Get Naked!" she demanded imperiously.

Standing up as quickly as I could I started pulling my shirt up and the minute my small tits were in view she went after them. Warm lips and an urgently exploring tongue were laving both nipples before the fabric ever hit the floor. Her desperate hands were already clawing at the front of my pants wanting them out of her way no matter what it took to accomplish the task. While she was ravaging my sensitive nipples, I felt the button on my slacks give way along with a violent tug on the zipper. I vaguely remembered reading somewhere (Cosmo I think.) about some women becoming more sexually aggressive after a first orgasm. Claire was like a wild animal, but an animal with the most incredibly soft warm lips that were expertly sucking my thrilled nipples. Her hands wrestled my pants over my hips as her lips and tongue sent ripples of sensation cascading down my sides. They seemed to crash into my pelvis in waves making me want to rub them together and throw them open to her all at once. My arms clutched at her head for support as she roughly shoved my pants further down my thighs and the tingling nerves radiating from my nipples outward were making my legs feel suddenly unsteady. At last, my pants fell to my ankles and she hardly gave me time to step out of them to kick them aside when her frantic hands were all over my panty-clad pussy. Her caresses weren't the least bit gentle. I didn't mind at all, I've always had a bit of a submissive side and actually enjoyed it a little rough on occasion, and sometimes even more. She was heading in a good direction for me. I don't think I could have slowed her down anyway. Her lips moved across my chest from one rock hard bud to the other, her sucking eager and noisy occasionally giving my long fleshy nipples toothy nips and harder pulling bites.

She whimpered as she left them weaving a trail of nibbles and kisses a down my chest and belly before her slim agile tongue danced across and into my unprotected navel. Her hands pulling hard in opposite directions virtually destroyed my thin cotton panties. Her teeth were finally employed to help tear away their remaining fragments. Totally exposed to her zealous attentions I wasn't sure what to expect next. I had only seconds to decide that passive compliance was the only option I had and stood waiting expectantly for her next command. Without warning, she put a hand in the middle of my chest tipping me roughly backward over the arm of the couch. My back slapped loudly against the soft leather but my hips remained tilted on an upward angle leaving my slit completely vulnerable to whatever her carnal intentions where. She made her way up my dangling legs, lips and tongue in the lead. If she missed an inch of skin as she worked her way toward her ultimate destination I couldn't tell. I heard a loud breathy gasp, wondering what could be wrong I opened my eyes and raised my head in alarm.

Claire flashed a maniacal leer along my whole body before returning her eyes to examine my pussy in minute detail and said breathlessly, "My god Jane, you're more beautiful than I ever imagined."

She glanced up at me while trailing a single finger alongside my pussy from my clit all the way down to my highly sensitive rosebud touching nothing but the surrounding skin. "Oh my, just look at that thick beautiful clit it looks so...so...delicious," she reached out with her tongue and touched it experimentally before blowing a cool breath across the meaty nub sending chills racing up my spine. Her eyes positively burning with desire locked onto mine. She said it with such conviction and reverence I couldn't help smiling as I looked down at her between my spread thighs. All I could think of to answer her was a chuckled, "BonAppétit my love," as I laid my head back closing my eyes and allowing the tension to relax from my body.

Claire wasn't interested in any more talking the way her lips and tongue attacked my pussy. It felt like her mouth was everywhere at once. Her flattened tongue gave me chills with long slow strokes up my folds from bottom to top. She took each of my outer lips into her mouth. She drew them in using only the suction of her soft lips while raising her mouth up and down the length of them. Her tongue teased my inner lips while occasionally dipping deeper into my tunnel probing for my sweet nectar. I felt my legs being guided upward I helped bend them out of her way willingly. Her nearly prehensile tongue trailed further downward now that she had me totally exposed. She flicked it across my wrinkled pucker while her fingers lightly drummed against my hugely erect clit. I moaned aloud as jolting tremors raced up my body. When she continued her probing finally forcing her way past the restrictive entrance I thought I would pass out. With her tongue buried deep inside me her hands slid along my body searching for my tits and the rubbery knobs at each peak. The firm pinches and twisting tugs she gave them while her dexterous tongue probed my ass had me writhing and squealing beneath her. When she switched from ravaging my ass and plunged her talented oral organ deep into my waiting pussy I couldn't help myself and cried out, "Oh yeah, that's it baby, you eat my cunt."

J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers
1...456789