Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling upward on my legs, I tilted my pelvis to afford her maximum penetration. I could feel the tip of her tongue exploring me deep inside and "Oh God," brush across my g-spot. My pussy was already contracting on the whole length of her warm agile tongue when a slippery finger began probing lower. I sucked in a delighted gasp and cried, "Yes...oh yes...deeper baby...Oh god," she obediently buried her slender digit all the way and began fucking my ass with long purposeful strokes. Her tongue and lips furiously attacked my throbbing folds making great squishing sounds in my sweet nectar. The wondrous building pressure intensified slowly until her tongue began rubbing against the holy grail of my sexual being. I reacted instinctively to maintain her contact on my enflamed G-spot. Leaning up on one elbow suddenly, I reached for her head using a handful of her hair I forced it hard against my burning pussy. I watched in fascination as her lovely nose banged into my fully distended clit while I ground myself on her face, I was completely crazed.

By rocking my hips, I discovered that I could control where and how I was being fucked. I started to vary the speed, pressure, and depth of everything, she was my sex toy now. In my wildest fantasies, I never dreamed of abusing her pretty face this way to satisfy the nastiest urges of my dirty pussy. It was so incredibly sexy to watch I almost didn't want to cum so I could go on using her face to please my pussy forever. When I did start cumming, it hit me like a trip hammer exploding through my body with unbelievable force. I just stared and grunted in amazement as one powerful squirt after another shot from my throbbing pussy to splash against Claire's beautiful skin. After only a few seconds, my muscles started trembling and finally went completely limp. I was forced to let go of her slumping back down into the softness of the couch. Gasping convulsions shook my whole body as her tongue and fingers kept up their assault on my sensitive openings. A soft mewling escaped from my throat as I lay shuddering from my powerful orgasm. There was no way I could communicate how happy Claire had just made me, I was wrecked. I lay absolutely still barely able to breathe and already feeling pangs of regret that it over. Even as my lover happily lapped up the torrential juices from my body a new surge of disbelief had tears welling up and cascading down my cheeks again.

While I lay there spent, Claire bent to kiss me tenderly, my juices still streaking her face and said, "Hey baby look, It's after twelve now. Happy Birthday."

I was so utterly happy it was a major struggle to keep my tears under any control. I managed to roll enough and draw her into a tight embrace laying atop of my recumbent body and kissing her with all the love and passion I could express with only one mouth. The flavor of my own juices on her lips along with the realization of where I was, whom I was with, sent me reeling again. My luck had indeed changed on this the most wonderful birthday of my entire life.

Chapter 4

Sunday

(Manhandling)

Neither of us made it off the sofa that night. I woke tangled together with her when the morning sun shining through the window warming my face making any further sleep impossible. After a desperate search for the bathroom, which I had to find without benefit of a guide in her expansive home, my mind teetered between joy and shock when I was awake enough to take stock of where I was and who I spent the night with. I returned quietly to the living room finding a lovely hardwood Lancashire rocking chair off in the corner of the room. I sat watching her sleep in the quiet of the new morning. The cool wood against my naked skin raised goose bumps across my whole body and helped to keep me from lapsing into shock as my eyes cast about the room to record every subtle detail. My brain still felt like it was mired in the fog of a dream. I couldn't believe I was here. I let my eyes roam her naked body. She was even more beautiful than my most vivid fantasies had ever given her credit.

Even though her breasts were large, they retained the firmness of youth. The creamy orbs were capped by very pale half dollar areola and scrumptious thick nipples. I scanned further down marveling at her slim waist and firm flat tummy wondering how she stayed so fit. That thought flitted away like a feather in the wind when my gaze fell below her navel. Her neatly trimmed bush was a slightly darker shade than her sun streaked auburn hair. She kept it nicely trimmed much like my own. (Well that is when I haven't ignored it for four or five, six months.) The color, the shape, was... well perfect, it drew my eye and I couldn't make myself look anywhere else for quite some time. Her delicate scalloped folds gorgeous, the outer edges tinted a darker pink than the margin leading to the core of her femininity. Her clit even though hooded and nestled among the deep red curls was not hidden from my appraisal and was no less perfect. Its size was completely in proportion with the rest of her flawless anatomy, she was a goddess. Just being this close to her and both of us gloriously naked had me pinching myself to make sure it wasn't in fact just a dream. When I looked upward again, her eyes were open and she was smiling right at me.

Tipping her legs off the sofa to sit up she quickly stood and stepped over to me saying, "No honey, it's not a dream we really did spend the night together."

I smiled throwing my arms around her waist as she leaned into me while gently cradling my head against her body with both arms.

I asked her "are you sure? Maybe I should check again just to be certain," my hands began roaming along her lower back, sides, and ass, which finally did get the two-handed squeeze I'd been dreaming about all day yesterday.

When I kissed her belly, she giggled pulling away and said, "None of that now baby we have work," and turned to leave the room.

"Claire," I said concern must have colored my tone because she stopped immediately; I went on, "How are we going to make this work?"

Stepping back over to me, she answered confidently, "Easy, Hon, the minute we walk through that door we are just Claire and Jane two women who happen to love each other."

She turned to sit on my lap and I leaned back opening my arms to encircle her.

After a breath, she went on fleshing out the situation for both of us, "At work we'll have to be all business; that can not change. Don't you go thinking that just because we sleep together it'll draw you any slack on the job, missy. I'll pound you like anyone else if you give me a reason, I won't have any choice you do understand that don't you Jane.

I laughed happily beneath her and said, "Yes Mam, just like always," and gave her a wet kiss on her shoulder only because I couldn't reach any thing else.

She barely noticed and continued, "There are certain things we can't do like change how much time we spend together around the office in an obvious way unless the work calls for it. We'll have to drive separately and your mail from work can't come here. The little things I think, will be harder than some of the big ones but we are both smart enough to make it work, if we want it badly enough."

For some reason the clown in me suddenly popped out, perhaps to counter her seriousness and I added playfully, "So what you're telling me is no making goggle eyes at each other, I shouldn't pinch your ass when I pass you in the corridor, and quickies in the janitors closet are totally out of the question?"

Smiling down at me, she asked sarcastically, "Ya think? Can you handle all that baby?"

I hugged her tight and answered trying hard to suppress my laughing, "I don't know Claire you do have one pinch-able ass, it'll be tough, but I think the rest I can handle."

"Good," she said standing, "because I like waking up with you looking at me that way, it makes me feel...so...wanted, I like it, like it a lot"

Wanted indeed, I wanted to jump her bones right then but when I reached for her bare naked boobies she slapped my hands away playfully and said, "None of that now, we have work to do so let's go get done with it so we can come back home and celebrate your birthday again... properly this time."

She had my undivided attention with that remark and I popped out of the chair kissed her on the cheek and said, "I love you," and began scrambling around searching for my scattered clothes lying on the floor.

When I got to the tattered remains of my panties, she still hadn't moved and stood watching me with an embarrassed grin. I held them up surveying the carnage and told her, "I guess I'll be going 'commando' to the office today."

Her reply was a sweetly guilty, "Oops."

As she turned to walk away she added, "I'll loan you a pair of mine if you promise not to let anyone do that to them."

I following right behind her giving her ass a pinch and said as she squeaked, "I can't guarantee anything but thank you, I've always dreamed of getting into your panties girl."

Three and a half hours later, finally finished with the summary I was sitting behind my desk and couldn't figure out how to keep the dopey shit-eating grin off my face. I hadn't even seen Claire since we stepped off the elevator but she was still causing me no end of grief. God what a woman I thought scanning the numbers on my screen checking them against my notes to be sure everything was in order. Satisfied I fired it off to the shared printer in the common area of the office, before logging off the system and shutting down my computer. Gathering all the loose paper for recycling I headed over to the printing center to wait for the document to finish. I wanted to stop by and let Claire know my part of this fiasco was finished. Before I turned the corner near her desk, I stopped when I could hear her speaking excitedly to someone. I didn't want to interrupt and just hearing her sexy voice was enough to heat me up so I leaned against the wall and listened. I could tell by the tone and meter of her voice that she was probably speaking on the phone.

"I had to stop it, yes it's the same as before," she said with some heat.

"Well, send someone to get it, it's in a big pile in the back of the office, a blind man couldn't miss it," she said, giving terse directions to whomever she was speaking with.

I hated listening to one side of a conversation and so I moved a bit further away but could still hear quite a bit of her end of the call as her voice rose becoming somewhat agitated.

"Hell, I don't know why, maybe the bastard just got greedy. But if the numbers I heard are right this latest bit should be enough to bury him for good," she said her tone had a satisfied edge.

"What, yes absolutely, the recommendation stands," she said in a tone that I heard often enough and meant she would brook no further argument.

"I moved the China preparations up a week," she added a sighing, "Yes it's done and some damn fine work too, only three, what, yes I helped but not all that much. You look it over and then try to tell me I'm wrong to stand by my choice."

After a lengthy pause, she asked in an incredulous tone, "Is this MY father telling me that youth is some kind of impediment to intelligence and capability? Ha, that's a good one."

I started feeling guilty for listening in on a conversation with her father and started moving away to go wait by the printer to finish with the summary but even farther away from her desk, I could still hear bits and pieces as walked.

Sounding as though she were becoming bored with a repeated argument she answered, "Alright, if you insist I'll recuse myself from the vote but it won't make any difference anyway, you'll see."

"O.K. Dad thanks a bunch I'll see you in the morning, love you," she said her tone brightening noticeably.

With my mind, preoccupied trying to put the odd conversation into some sort of context I absently dumped the armload of waste into the recycling bin. I stood in front of the humming printer and quickly forgetting my eavesdropping. Indulging in a daydream about what went on between us last night seemed much more interesting to me while I waited for the machine to spit out the final pages. I flinched when I felt a hand slither around my hip before it began snaking its way much lower to gently cup over my pussy. I almost moaned aloud when the pair of warm lips made contact with the skin of my neck.

I said in a slightly whiny teasing voice, "Ms. McAllister you're setting a bad example for the workers..."

She didn't let go of my crotch and said over my shoulder, "Aw fuck'em I'm still horny, and you're just so damn cute standing here all by your lonesome, besides its Sunday who's gonna see?" before returning her lips to the nape of my neck.

I answered quickly trying to get her attention, "Oh just the security cameras."

"Damn it!" she said angrily releasing me and taking a step back, "Forgot about those fucking things."

I grabbed the sheaf of printed pages and motioned for her to follow me to her office.

When we arrived there, she roughly took the paper from me and sat without saying a word. I watched in silence as she poured her frustration into the process of turning the loose pages into a readable bound volume. When she finished with the slim summary, she slapped it down on top of the many times larger report, carried both through Adams open door, and dumped them on his desk with a heavy thump. She closed his door and slumped back into her chair with a sigh.

I asked softly, "Are you gonna be O. K. Claire?"

Blowing out a lusty sigh she leaned forward against her desk holding her head in her hands and replied, "No, Yes, Christ I don't know, god this will be hard."

I nodded before adding, "You said it yourself this morning it's the little things that will cause more trouble than some of the big ones. I understand what you meant by that now and you were dead right."

She looked up at me with pleading eyes and asked, "Do you think we can pull it off Jane I mean really?"

"Hell yes!" I said restraining myself from rushing over to her and wiping the pain I saw in her eyes away with a few kisses.

I continued after thinking for a minute, "Claire look, we are both intelligent professional women we can handle this. Right now, it's all just so new it will take a little time to adjust to it and we'll have to watch ourselves very carefully. But yes, if we help each other we can do it."

The tension in her face softened but didn't disappear entirely from her voice, "It all seamed so clear to me, so simple when I was spouting off this morning, this will be a lot harder than I ever thought it would be."

"But worth it?" I asked sharply to gauge the strength of her conviction.

Her reply came with a warm smile and her eyes crinkling at the corners smiled too, "Every second of it, Thank you Jane."

I said with a smile of my own, "That's my girl, now lets get outta here, It's my birthday remember?"

Before I could turn away, she hurriedly said, "Wait Hon, I have your first gift of the day, and besides we'd best start pretending we're not together right away."

She held out an envelope and said "Happy birthday Jane, I'll see you at home we can talk things out more there."

Carefully pealing at the paper, I said under my breath sardonically, "Don't count on it," as she sauntered past me with a throaty chuckle.

When it was finally open, I almost started to cry. I held in my palm the most precious gift I had ever received. It was a key to her Condo and a pass card for the garage. I know it may have seemed somewhat silly but my god it made me happy. When I looked under the flap of the envelope, I did start to cry a little. It was imprinted with a pair of pink lips (I recognized the shade immediately) and had "I Love You Jane De Marco," written across them in Claire's neat hand. It was so adorable, so perfectly sweet, but after staring the distinctive script for only a few seconds, I groaned with a frightening realization. My spirits sank when I understood the significance of this adorable little envelope. It had suddenly became dangerous to both of us If it were found anywhere inside this building. If I could recognize her handwriting at a glance then a whole lot of other people could too. Right then knew that we would be having that talk at home. My sweet, wonderful Claire needed a lesson about "the little things."

"Home" the word rang in my brain as I drove away from my apartment after collecting a few of my things. It all fit in one small duffle with room to spare holding a few outfits for work and some other treasures. I sped toward Claire's condo and her as fast as my old car and local law allowed promising myself I would remember to, "talk first...and screw after." I had one hell of a time deciding what to pack and in the end put a couple pair of my best underwear sets, my cosmetics kit, and a few tank tops suitable for work or play. I stuffed in a couple pair of my better jeans, and gathered three complete outfits for work and lastly I had to dig in the back of my storage closet for something a little more special. I hadn't worn in years, in fact had only worn once before. Barking my knuckles as I pulled the box out from under...ouch...damn it, everything I flipped open the small box to gaze fondly down at my naughty schoolgirl outfit. It was complete with hair extensions tied with ribbons for pigtails. I wore my hair much shorter in college, and the woman who presented it to me said a schoolgirl without pigtails just wasn't as much fun. There were also saddle shoes, a neck tie, button down shirt, and knee socks, (both in white of course) and the all-important pleated plaid skirt inside. Claire was gonna get such a kick out of this when I decided to show her!

When I was finished with my packing and looked at the clock, I almost shit myself. Two fucking thirty! Holy shit! I left work before noon! I looked down at the pathetic little pile of my possessions and wondered what in the hell took me so long. I was in such a fog the whole time thinking about what had happened to me just since Friday afternoon. My attention span had shrunken almost completely out of existence. When I parked my rusty blue eleven-year-old Chevy in the cavernous garage, I felt like such an interloper among the Porches, high end Audis, and Jaguars. I also realized with a start that I couldn't remember which floor Claire's condo was on. Thank god, I spotted the thoughtfully engraved 1114 placed along the edge of the key on my way to the elevator or I would have had to go door to door searching for her. That thought and my sore ragged looking knuckles gave me an idea for a bit of fun so instead of using the key, I decided to knock.

When she answered the door I said, "There you are! I finally I found the right one." and I rushed inside giving her a hug.

She sputtered for a second before asking, "Well...What...Why didn't you just use your key?"

I admitted sheepishly, "I couldn't remember what floor you were on so I started at the bottom and worked my way up checking every door in the building."

Dropping my bag, I held up my hand showing her the damaged knuckles as proof.

Her hand flew to her open mouth in shock and she said with wide-eyed surprise, "You didn't, really?"

Having a hard time keeping a straight face now, I told her, "Yep, every door in the whole place, I wasn't going to give up until I found you."

The joke lasted for about three more seconds. When I tried to spit out my last line I lost it, "I wasn't giving up, and only had a few more floors to go..." her shocked expression had me bursting out in laughter.

She shook her head at me and said, "You shit, you had me going there," she walked away chuckling after giving me a playful slap on the arm.

1...456789