Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really did forget," I said as I followed quickly behind her adding, "but the number is on the side of the key. So no, I didn't have to search the whole building but I would have, to find you."

She stopped, turned to me and said, "That's so sweet, you're forgiven for teasing me, but not for being late, where the hell were you?" She asked pouting comically, "I was getting so lonely."

I told the truth this time saying, "I'm sorry, I stopped by my place to grab a few things and it took a lot longer than I thought it would. It seems I've been a little distracted lately."

She laughed and said, "Tell me about it, I took me almost a full two hours just to get showered and dressed for your birthday."

That's when I noticed what she was wearing and shut my mouth deciding those two hours were very well spent indeed. I couldn't believe it was possible but she was more beautiful every time I looked her. Her dress was a medium weight shimmering soft blue satin halter style cocktail dress with a tapered bottom edge. Her legs were clad in a matching shade of blue silk and her Gabriella Rocha ankle strap pumps were a perfect color as well. She was a vision I absolutely loved it, I really hated to have to scold her but I had to before I got...well...ah...oh yeah distracted again. (Damn it!)

"Claire," I quickly fished the envelope from my pocket, "Do you know what this is?"

She answered warily at my tone, "Yes that's the envelope I put your key in."

"It is," I said taking a breath calming myself before going any further I turned the inner flap for her to see. "It is also one of those little things that we have to be careful of at work. Can you imagine how quickly something like this would tear through that building if I had thrown it out there, or worse dropped it on my way out of the building and someone else had found it?"

Her gasp was all I needed to hear, she got the picture.

I told her calmly, "It was adorable, I loved it, I want to keep and cherish it forever but at work, we...can't...ever...do this."

She looked like she was about to cry and said, "Oh my god I see what you mean, I'm so sorry."

I decided to tell her the rest of what had been eating me, "After the other day when I let slip to you that I was gay, I had already decided by then to turn in my notice because I couldn't be with you. Now it's starting to look like it might be necessary in order to stay with you."

"Claire honey," I said wanting to end this troubling discussion, "I won't have you jeopardizing your career over me. You've worked too hard, for too long to get were you are."

She deflected my noble declaration like an errant bug, "And you haven't?"

With a surprising bit of heat in her tone, she said, "No, Jane do not do that. I won't have you giving up your career because I can't stop acting the fool, absolutely not. I'll just have to get my head out of my ass, and I promise you I will."

Unable to resist the opening she gave I said leering at her, "If you dress like this everyday when I come home, the only head you have to worry about keeping away from your ass will be mine."

Uncrossing her incredible legs and standing, she leaned down to give me a luscious kiss while my hands slid over every curve hiding beneath the slippery dress. At least those I could reach standing in the kitchen.

Using both hands, after far too short a moment, she pushed me away drawing a petulant whimper from me. She handed me a small stripped foil shopping bag and ordered, "Now get your ass in the shower now, and don't dawdle girl."

I stole one last, well-aimed peck on her neck before dashing off trying to remember the way to her bathroom. Her shower wasn't the traditional stall tucked into a corner that I was familiar with it was a room onto itself. I felt so small inside the glass walled enclosure that I could have hosted a reunion for the Green Bay Packers and still had plenty of room. There were dozens of wonderfully placed nozzles all over to reach and clean every curve, crack, or crevice on my body, and I also discovered to my sheer delight, that...Oooo...they...Ahhh...were...Oh my...adjustable. I was thoroughly enjoying this steamy, relaxing bit of heaven when a wisp of blue and the click of heels passing the just outside the glass brought me back to the here and now. Oooo... I thought laughing to myself some one is getting impatient. I killed the spray, and stepped out of my warm wet version of nirvana. Once outside I began searching madly for a towel as my body reacted to the abrupt temperature change with goose bumps and hardening nipples. (No, really it was the cold air, honest!)

When I found the shopping bag from Claire's favorite boutique there was a pair of black patent leather seven-inch spike heels sitting next to it. The damn things probably cost more than I made working last week. They were awesome, beautiful, and my size exactly, I loved them. Inside the bag (bless her heart) were a half dozen pair of very pretty lace panties and thongs to replace the pair she savaged to death last night. Beneath all of those was where I made the real discovery. The black lace seamless bodystocking had long sleeves and an open crotch I squealed with delight as it glided over my skin. The fabric was fine and hugged my curves like a second skin. When I stood in front of the mirror in it and the awesome fuck me pumps, I felt so decadent, so unbelievably sexy. I couldn't help running a finger the length of my exposed pussy lips all the way to my clit and found I was already dripping wet. I popped the musky finger into my mouth and purred....Mmmm. (My god I felt so perfectly slutty.)

When I stepped around the corner still trying to master walking in the high altitude pumps, I could smell the sweet aroma of a baking cake permeating the whole space. How sweet of her I thought as I sauntered carefully down the hallway my moist lips sliding across each other with every step. Peeking around the corner when I finally got the archway I found Claire hard, at work. What precious little domestic goddess she was. She took my breath away wearing her cute frilly apron to protect the blue satin dress. Any lingering guilt I felt for being so late and having to lecture her about the "little things" vaporized in the mists of my building lust.

I didn't say word until I was three steps into the kitchen then announced, "Honey I'm home!"

Her eyes opened wide and her hand flew to her mouth. She said after a happy sigh, "and wearing your new birthday suit I see."

She started eyeing me up and down hungrily, and ordering a full turn with a twirl of her finger. After an appreciative wolf whistle she said, "The cake will be done in less than ah... twenty minutes can you wait that long?"

I walked over to where she stood slipping behind her and wrapping my arms around her body I started kissing the soft perfumed skin along her neck very deliberately and massaged her wondrous melons before asking, "Does this answer your question?"

She responded by pressing her body back into me and tilting her head giving me access to her silky skin. I wasted no time eagerly testing the weight and firmness of her globes hidden beneath the slippery material with my hands while my lips and tongue teased her throat and nibbled at her ear.

She protested weakly, "I was almost done cleaning up too, now it'll never get done."

I said softly into her ear, "go right ahead sweetness, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing while you finish. I'll do my best not to get in your way, Honest."

Never slowing my caresses along the outer swell of her breast with one hand the other dancing gently up and down her stocking covered inner thigh. Using just the pads on my fingertips I ran the light caresses higher and higher up under her dress. At the same time continuing to kiss and nibble at the base of her neck. The last of her domestic intentions deserted her and her apron fell to the floor she leaned deeper into my embrace.

In a slightly whiny voice she purred, "Mmmm...I can't."

I answered, "Sure you can babe, it's called multi-tasking and women are supposed to be really quite good at it."

Spinning in my arms, she faced me with a naughty smile and reached for the bow that held the dresses tied around her neck. A single tug loosened it and she expertly shimmied out of the sleek fabric covering letting it crumple to the floor at her feet and said to me, "Well maybe you could show me how its done by multi-tasking this!"

My awestruck brain only barely registered that her flawless color coordination carried through beneath the dress. She was now clad only in a sinfully brief thong and matching lace garter belt supporting the light blue stockings.

Completely stunned by the sublimely beautiful figure standing before me I had some difficulty remembering to breathe. I raised a finger to point at her before finally saying in complete reverence, "That should be illegal."

With a growing smile, she answered, "In several states I think it is."

My hands acting on their own volition seized her by the hips and pulled her roughly against me. My mouth sought out hers hungrily sampling her soft warm lips. With the taller heels on, I was forced to bend slightly downward to reach her. The sensation was a new one for me but I was oddly pleased with it. Once more, I could feel my stiff nipples digging into her flesh as I pulled her more deeply into my embrace. The fine lace of the bodystocking dragging across them as I moved was making them so rigid they formed little tents under the thin fabric. My hands roamed the muscular moguls of her ass my fingertips slipping between to trace the irregular surface of the lacey material separating them. Her mound pressing forward bumped against my clit and lips the smooth satin drew a muffled moan while my mouth and tongue were busy exploring hers. I forced her backward deeper into the corner before I pulled my mouth from hers. I used only the firm flesh of her ass to lift her off the ground and deposit her backside on the smooth granite countertop.

I knelt forcing her legs apart and hurriedly pulled the aside material barring me from attacking her womanhood. With her back against upper cabinets, she was left with a rather precarious perch on the counters edge. A secure purchase for her feet was also impossible so her hands were occupied with the task of keeping herself seated on the narrow stone strip. Realizing her predicament, I thought a bit cruelly that without her hands bothering me, I was free to utilize all of my considerable skills to tease her pussy mercilessly. I intended to build her up very slowly to a truly monstrous orgasm. I began lapping the surface of her swollen pink lips with light unhurried strokes. Her hips immediately began a futile thrusting motion trying to increase the pressure against my pointed tongue. She whimpered with each futile attempt urging me to greater exertions. The sounds she made only added to my determination to continue at my own pace. Inhaling deeply I smelled her earthy musk and savored the slick salty trickle of her juice while carefully probing her folds. I descended into her depths pausing briefly to tickle the delicate inner lips as I sought out more of her sweet honey. My tongue now happily coated I pressed my lips against her heating pussy using my fleshy probe to dip in deeply. Drawing out ever more of her succulent nectar, I swallowed it all greedily.

My lips and chin were soon unable contain it all and I finally abandoned my gluttony slipping my mouth from her hot tunnel. As I licked up the creamy flow from the outside with a flattened tongue I marveled at how truly delicious it was. The plump contours of her lips formed the most beautiful fleshy orchid and I was determined not to neglect any of its beauty. I slowly trailed the very tip of my tongue across the plush outer folds collecting the dewy musk coating each of them. Encountering the resistance of her glistening dark pink clit halted my aimless wandering. I brushed over it lightly with my lips and swore I could feel it throbbing as I touched it. Claire's sharp intake made me smile and her hip gyrations trying to force my lips against her clit failed. I backed away drawing another frustrated whimper from her. I curled my tongue into a tight hook while casting my eyes upward to watch her facial contortions as I tickled the base of her throbbing nubbin beneath the wrinkled flesh around it. Her forefinger and thumb briefly teased one aching nipple while her remaining fingers attempted to close around the alabaster sphere. With a start, she must have felt the edge drawing too near and she quickly released her demanding breast and returned her hand to its primary task, keeping her butt on the countertop. Her hips went suddenly still and her hands had to remain where they were in order to keep her pussy where my tongue could reach it.

Fighting a huge grin at her dilemma, I lowered my lips carefully to encircle her throbbing clit. I had effectively imprisoned it within the fleshy folds surrounding it. I applied gentle suction in and out with maddening slowness taking care not to make direct contact with her encapsulated bud. Each intake of slick skin rubbing all over the responsive bundle drew another gasp or groan. Each breath came with the hope that the next time I drew inward would be strong enough to bring about her release. I flicked at the tip of her clit with a light brush of the coarser surface of my tongue and her groans echoed in the room around us. With my nostrils filling with her intoxicating aroma and my palate eager to resume savoring the flavor of her I abandoned the inmate within the upper limits of her crease and followed my articulating tongue back into her depths. My restraint was but a fleeting memory when I finally buried my tongue in her to its very limit. Her sweat essence cascading down my throat inspired my neck muscles to flex propelling my face deeper and deeper into her crease. My tongue probing inside her produced delighted squeals and a deliciously abundant flow as my reward. I withdrew my tongue to lavish all of the shining outer surfaces and seriously tease her recently confounded clit. Her accelerating breaths were coming in ragged gasps now. I sensed she was near to explosion and began anticipating the inevitable flood when...

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, It took a second for me to figure out what the sound was. Oh my, I guess the cake is done!

I straightened immediately with my chin and cheeks shining with her dew and volunteered in an in a ridiculously cheerful tone, "I'll get it," while turning away and quietly snickering.

Claire slumped on the counter and blowing out a frustrated sigh through her pursed lips ordered, "Hurry damn it!"

Unfortunately, for Claire my mood had taken a sudden and capricious turn right then that wouldn't allow me to follow orders very well. I was making quite a show of locating and turning off the timer before pulling on the oven mitts. I fiddled around until Claire could stand no more and hopped down from her perch barking, "Oh give me those, damn it."

With a hip and shoulder, she unceremoniously knocked me aside and accomplished the task in a few efficient seconds. I took my brusque removal as an opportunity for a little more horseplay and started sneaking out of the kitchen. I nearly made it too, but my impressive footwear slowed my escape. Claire was (literally) hot on my heals, scrambling after me and finally took me down with an impressive tackle before I could clear of the damn sofa. Our laughter was warm and genuine as we tussled on the soft leather until Claire spied the unopened gift box sitting on the table from the night before. She sat up seizing it and employing it as a weapon when I refused to stop tickling her.

I settled down begrudgingly after she pummeled me about the head and shoulders with the box. We were still laughing when she realized what she was holding and thrust it eagerly into my hands and said, "Go ahead open it!"

The wrapping was very prettily done so I deliberately used a great deal of care to remove the paper without damaging it unduly. I knew it was frustrating the piss out of her but I was having a ball. My assessment was proven correct when she snatched the paper from my grasp and gave vent to her frustrations by tearing it to bits with an evil sounding chuckle. Inside the box was a pink silicon-latex girl toy unlike any I had ever seen. It had a fairly long phallus of moderate girth on one side but the other had a large connected bulb with slight forward lean and an extra bump near the top. It also had a twist knob at the bottom, and formed the rough shape of an unequal "U" that had been pulled open slightly.

"Is this what I think it is?" I asked her uncertainly.

With a mischievous grin and an enthusiastic nod she answered, "Yup, it's a strapless dildo. This one's all the rage in Europe. I had it air shipped over-night for your birthday. It's from a London company called "Sh."

I picked it out of the box asking, "How's it work?"

Her hand dipped into the box plucking out the instruction booklet, she stood holding out her other hand to me and said brightly, "C'mon baby lets go find out."

I carefully washed it while she read the booklet aloud and despite our frequent laughter, we had a fair working understanding of what we were supposed to do. If we could only keep our excitement under control for long enough, I was positively dripping with anticipation. Stepping into her spacious bedroom for the first time was for me, a nearly religious experience. I was in awe of its size and beauty and almost forgot why I was in there. The antique furnishings and classic appointments filled my head with questions and eyes with delight threatening to distract me. Only when I watched Claire bending to slip off her sodden thong, did my attention return squarely where it belonged. I hooked an antique brocade vanity bench with my foot and sat with my legs apart rubbing the large bulbous end of the device along my drenched crease to lubricate it. Propping one foot on the bench I slowly began inserting it. It took some time and considerable effort to ease it into place within my tunnel but once inside I had a wondrous full feeling that I found delightful. I swiveled my hips experimentally as I pressed it firmly against myself to allow the internal sensations and my stretched outer folds to settle around it when my errant finger accidentally turned on its vibrating internal workings.

It was so sudden and unexpected I voiced my reaction with a wide eyed, "OH my Goooo!"

After a few more seconds savoring the intensely buzzing marvel buried inside of me, I looked to Claire who waited patiently on the bed watching the whole process unfold. I said to her smiling, "Well Happy birthday to me!" before turning the switch off wanting to save those deep sensations for later.

I stood feeling how it moved with my body half-expecting gravity alone to pull it out of my body but the size and angle of the large bulb kept it very nicely in place. Noticing my reflection in the vanity mirror, I was fascinated by the image that greeted me. My lithe form clad in the shimmery black bodystocking and protruding from the union where my hips and thighs met was this long swaying cock! It was so cool! I reached down and gripped it giving a few long masturbatory stokes smiling enormously as I turned in Claire's direction.

She asked with a wanton smile of her own as I approached her "Are going to share that or keep it all to yourself gorgeous?"

The soft flexible appendage swayed with each step I took until I stood towering over her with "my cock" pointed right at her lips. I answered her question with a challenge, "If you want some, you know what to do baby."

She grasped the pliable member and began licking the tip eagerly, wrapping a hand around my ass to pull me nearer before closing her lips around it. In a few long diligent strokes, she had it wet and glistening and leaned back on the bed with her legs slowly parting as she offered herself to me. Riveted for a moment I just stared at her lying there, she was so beautiful in her garter belt and stockings. I felt so privileged it nearly took my breath away. Shedding my shoes quickly I crawled up onto the huge bed toward her pausing only briefly to pass a flattened tongue along her still steaming quim. With one hand gliding between us, she eagerly rubbed the head around in her slick juices and positioned the tip at her entrance. As I pressed my hips forward slowly, I wondered how much of its considerable length she could take. My question was answered three short strokes later when her saucy tunnel took it all. Our clits bumped against each other as I found her limits.

1...456789