Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers

The hip action required to drive "my cock" into her took some patience and practice for me to master but soon I was pistoning into her pussy like a true gunslinger. Claire was taking my pounding assault to her full depth. Her moans of unrestrained pleasure loudly echoed in the room as I pushed in deep enough to bring my own mound crashing against hers each time I plunged into her. My own heat was building quickly as the extra knob on the tip of the bulb inside me was perfectly aligned with my G-spot. With every push, it rocked into brief contact sending chills up my spine while banged away into her juicy slit. My juices were freely flowing down onto her lips that every driving stroke produced a satisfying wet squish. My arms balancing my upper body held me in a near perfect position to attack her bouncing nipples as pumped into her, I didn't waste the opportunity. Tilting my head, I seized her right nipple sucking it into my mouth with powerful suction earning a drawn out growl from my lover. Hooking her legs around my ass while her hips began gyrating to meet my every thrust, her earlier whimpered moans were becoming loud and throaty. Using only the muscles of my lips, I tilted my head back bending her nipple against the full weight of her suspended breast and began giving the very tip of her nipple light toothy nips and flicking my tongue back and forth across it.

She exploded into motion beneath me gasping out, "Oh...oh...oh...my god," while her hands, hips, and legs, urged me to a faster pace. I obliged her and releasing her right nipple after a last firm nip before repeating the process focusing on her other globe. She responded with a grunt and began a running dialog through her panting breaths. "Yeah baby, that's it fuck me hard....Oooo." "Oh fuck yeah...slam my cunt...make me cum...ahhh..." "Yes...Yes...oh...god..." Her pitch changed abruptly and she squealed with her whole body stiffening, "Oh...Oh...Oh...Yes...Ooooo...Oh...Oh... I'm Cummmmming!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!"

Gradually slowing my motions but keeping the dildo deep inside her pussy, I let the weight of her heavy breast pull the teat from my lips. Smiling I watched the tremors rack her body for several delightful minutes. With the sweat dripping from my brow attesting to the exertions of making love this way, I never felt so good, so alive, and so powerful. I loved being able to give her such pleasure and never thought I could pull it off so well on the very first attempt. The device buried in my pussy still felt secure even after the workout we had just given it. I was thinking as I lay looking down at her next time I wanted to pound really her good. Her breathing and mine was slowly becoming more normal and when I leaned down to lick a drop of salty sweat from where it fell on her chest, her eyes popped open and locked with my own. Her lips parted into a gratified smile showing all of her even white teeth and she said, "That was fun, let's do it again."

I answered with a grin of my own and whispered, "As you wish."

Grabbing her by the upraised thighs, I dragged her body closer to the edge of the bed and stood. My hips and legs felt tired from the unaccustomed motions of using "my cock" on her and I hopped that standing upright would make it a little less exhausting. Belatedly remembering the vibrator buried deep in my pussy I reached down and turned it on. The powerful thrumming so deep inside me almost buckled my knees but I managed to remain on my feet. Grabbing "my dick," I started tracing it around her sopping pussy and running it up and down along the full length of her crack. When it bumped across her sphincter, she twitched and naughty thoughts began forming in my head but decided there would be time for that later. The powerful vibrations were killing my patience so I aligned the fleshy probe in her opening and pushed it in deep. A few slow deliberate strokes, quickly closed her eyes again, but her smile remained fixed even as I reached up under her bent legs to grasp her wrists. I placed my knees against the side of the bed for balance and without the slightest warning I took her, driving into her at a bone-jarring pace. Her eyes snapped open and her lips formed into a soundless Oh. My eyes never left her face I enjoyed watching as her expressions changed knowing that I was responsible for the sensations lashing through her body. The faster and the harder I drove into her, the wider her smile became. The powerful pumping strokes really brought the special nubbin inside me hammering down on my G-spot. The throbbing vibrations deep in my pussy were driving my body completely wild. Using her arms for leverage I pounded recklessly into her core, she was powerless to stop me. I only moderated my speed only when I wanted to force my clit harder against her mound as I watched her big tits bouncing the nipples pointing stiffly skyward with every hammered stroke.

Gritting my teeth as I pounded into her depths my head swimming with the multitude of sensations I growled, "God I love fucking you!"

Expecting no response I asked her harshly, "You like it when I fuck your hot cunt don't you baby?"

A nod and a whimper was all she could muster, so I resumed my monologue, "You're such a nasty slut for me aren't cha Claire?"

"Her reply was a breathy, Yessss."

Her answer surged through me like a bolt of lightning, my whole body tingling under its influence.

I was so stunned by it I just stopped moving entirely. Claire's eye snapped open and I felt her hands spin to clutch desperately at my forearms and try to pull me back into motion. I blinked hard trying to clear my head and felt her hips undulating against me.

I looked down on her needy expression and asked her, "What do you want my little whore?"

She grunted thrusting herself against my immobile crotch but didn't answer.

I barked, "Tell me what you want slut," as slowly started to slide out of her.

Her expression grew frantic and finally she gasped out, "Please... fuck me, fuck my pussy... hard."

I stroked into her for one long stroke then withdrew stopping cruelly to ask, "Is that what you want whore?"

"Yessss," she answered around an urgent gasp.

Once more, and I stopped asking, "Like that slut?"

"Yessssss," her voice now nothing more than a hiss.

I gave her another and stopped again, thinking to myself what a monster I was becoming. I decided after a second that I fucking loved it. Before I could form another thought Claire roared, "Harder, faster, god damn it! Fuck my slut pussy! "

A huge grin lit across my face. It was such a kick hearing her demand sex from me using such filthy language. I rammed into her giving every penetration full length and power pulling on her arms and smacking wetly into her body. I was soon gasping, and grunting with my exertions but kept hammering into her. The sweat was pouring down my body with every powerful thrust of my hips. I was having difficulty keeping my mind focused as the deep vibrations and the constant banging were driving the extra nub against my throbbing G-spot. Claire's hands tightened on my forearms as the first wracking convulsions swept through her body. "Oh... oh...oh...yesssssss god damn it!!! Mmmmm...Oh fuck Yesssss!!!! Yesssss!!!! Her legs slipped off my sweaty hips as I continued driving my "cock" deep into her as she howled with pleasure. I tried to continue my strokes but just a few seconds later, I followed her over that same precipice. The myriad of sounds, scents, and sensations, finally overwhelmed me. When I came, it was so intense, so all consuming my whole body went shook. Tremors emanating from deep inside my body radiated outward destroying my rhythm. I did try to give her a few last erratic strokes but soon my legs had lost all their strength and coordination. They trembled and became weak so quickly that I felt the beginnings of my collapse. Unable to hold myself upright any longer, I felt my sweaty hands lose their grip on Claire's arms. The last thing I remembered was missing the bed entirely as I fell quivering to the carpeting where each wave of my orgasm sent another shudder through my body. My pussy pulsed a river of hot cum down the inside of both my thighs as I lay twitching and gasping with each new spasm. My senses quickly overloaded and I blacked out completely.

When I rejoined the world, Claire was lying beside me on the floor caressing my face and kissing me lightly. My breaths came in rasping gulps as the bulb deep inside my body continued its steady thrumming. My hips twitched involuntarily with the muscles inside me still clutching against it. I reached down finding my fingers didn't have the dexterity to shut it off so I used my thumb to press hard into the deepest part of the "U" and ejected it forcibly from my body. Slumping over on my side, my legs soaked with my own juices and hers I just lay there breathing deeply, trying to recover. Claire picked up the noisily buzzing device and silenced it. She turned to face me and began licking my creamy fluids from its bulbous end looking like a happy child enjoying an ice-cream cone. She smiled down at me her eyes sparkling with mischief she looked very happy indeed.

"So you like my birthday present?" I asked through an exhausted grin.

"Mmmmm...," was all her busy mouth could manage.

I said, "Good, then next time you get to wear it."

Answering brightly she said, "Maybe, but I do kind of like being your dirty little slut," She punctuated her declaration with a warm musky flavored kiss.

"Yeah," I laughed tiredly and said, "I kinda liked that part too."

Finished with her treat she tossed it on the bed and said pulling on my arms, "This makes me hungry, c'mon you."

I could only help her a little, levering myself into a sitting position I began removing the bodystocking not liking the way it clung wetly to my inner thighs. Before I was finished, Claire had disappeared. When I heard the familiar noises emanating from the kitchen, I carefully rose on very shaky pins to go her track her down.

As I suspected she was opening drawers and searching through the cupboards looking for the implements to frost a cake. I sauntered right past her giving her lovely ass an appreciative caress before reaching right into one of the round cake pans and breaking off a huge hunk of fluffy yellow cake. I proceeded to take a big bite and chewed it happily. When I turned toward Claire with crumbs falling down my chin and chest she stood staring at me, her face a mask of disbelief.

Storming over to me, she asked indignantly, "Now how the hell do you expect me to frost your cake?"

Spying the frosting container, I dipped two fingers into it then dabbed each of her nipples with the sweat chocolate I said smiling, "Like that," and bent sucking them both noisily clean.

Finished I straightened and said, "Delicious, best birthday cake I've ever had."

Needless to say, the cake and frosting were both consumed and enjoyed immensely. Without ever being united in the traditional way. Nor were any candles harmed in association with my birthday this year.

(Ah, damn! That could have been fun! I suppose that kitchen was already messy enough.)

J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers
1...456789