Warming the IcePrincess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers

Her fingers languidly combed through my hair while she was surreptitiously trying to guide my ministrations to where they would offer her the greatest benefit. (So sorry baby, I really do enjoy a good tease.) I very deliberately avoided getting too near the swelling columns of her nipples. Using only my lips, I planted evasive kisses all over her breasts. I slowly worked my sucking kisses and adding little tender nips along the sides of their generous swells. Trailing along as I worked across each of her lovely breasts, I soaked up her delicate fragrance. Every time she would tilt trying to direct one of her swelling pink nipples toward my mouth I would relocate my lips to skin I hadn't previously sampled. I was already in heaven, but she was in a less happy place and whimpered to let me know about it. My fingers were similarly employed dancing along her soft inner thighs and across her downy mons carefully avoiding any contact with her heating crease. Using just my fingertips, I dragged them with a feather light touch along the sides of her rift touching only the soft swell at the union between her mound and thigh. I massaged my way upward unto the curl-covered surface of her trimmed bush. Once there I began tickling and worrying the little hairs that I could grasp just above the bulge of her excited clit still protected under its fleshy hood. Her hips were already making small urgent undulations trying to direct the confused wanderings of my hand. I was determined not to let things escalate until both she and I were very, very ready.

I allowed the tips of my teeth to glance along the surface of her now heaving globes as my kisses tightened their focus drawing nearer her fully engorged nubs. I traced my lips softly skirting the edges of her areola feeling it crinkle tighter beneath my lips. In harmony with my slow deliberate oral attentions, I massaged the flesh above her pelvic bone drawing upward the flesh of her pussy before letting it slip downward to its original position. I still wouldn't give her the direct contact she craved but I could feel heat radiating from her on the back of my fingers. I could feel her body coiling with barely controlled muscular tension and decided, almost there. I was having a ball teasing and testing her patience but I'm sure she was less than enthralled with me. Capturing just the tip of her elastic nipple, I applied only enough pressure to hold it with my lips. Perfectly synchronized with this, I allowed just one fingertip to "accidentally" nudge her clit with my massaging as I slowly sucked the fleshy delicacy into my mouth Claire's sharp gasp told me "oh yeah she's ready." A million thoughts swirled through my mind in the next few seconds but a question forced it way to the center of my consciousness. I asked myself, "Can it get any better than this? Well maybe a little," the answer echoed back inside my head. I guess I was a little slow to realize it but I was very ready too. Shortly thereafter, all of my carefully measured restraint flew right the hell out the window.

My tongue tickled over the tip of her nipple still trapped between my lips before circling its full perimeter. It just happened to coincide with a final successful attempt by Claire to force my hand into firmer contact with her eager heated bush chasing after it with wild gyrations. It sparked the glowing embers of her heat into an all-consuming conflagration. Her sharply inhaled breath resounded in the room and spurred me into decisive action. My mouth began greedily nursing on her nipple and my fingers started sliding up and down along her hot moist folds. My hand was soon slick with her juices as I stroked along her labia from her clit to her musk-flooded perineum. When I inserted a finger into her crevice, her body came alive beneath me. I watched from close range as she began furiously pulling on the nipple my mouth hadn't yet attended. Her hips were thrashing against the single finger I had buried inside her. She seemed uncommonly eager, almost desperate to find her release. A light nip from my teeth and the addition of a second finger to my probing explorations seemed to push her urgency to another level in her fanatic pursuit of orgasm. Her breaths already coming in ragged gulps were punctuated with mewling whimpers that were positively musical to my ears.

"Ahhh...Ohhhh....Mmmm...Yes...Ohhhh....Yes... Yes...Oh baby... yes" My brain reveled in the aural confirmation that my efforts to please her were meeting with success. I shifted my lips to attack her unprotected neck savoring every second of contact with her succulent skin. My fingers were beginning to feel her walls tensing in ripples as I plunged them in and out. I allowed myself to bask in the glow of my impending achievement until a tiny voice in the back of my mind shouted, "Too Fast!"

I heeded the mental command instantly. Claire's rapidly approaching orgasm came to a screeching halt as I withdrew my fingers and lifted my mouth from her skin. Inclining my body away from her side, I rose to my knees. A loud frustrated groan exploded from her and echoed through the room. Before she could complain any further, I quickly nudged her hip and exhorted, "Turn over for me baby."

She executed a snap roll onto her hands and knees that would have impressed a Blue Angles aerobatic pilot. Smiling at her eagerness, I recited my version of the old cliché in my mind, "all good things come to she who can wait." I moved back to her side reaching immediately for her pendulous breasts. I began kneading them enjoying their weight and firmness as they filled my hands. Soon I tugged and teased her tender nipples as I kissed my way along her sloping muscular back.

Finally reaching her shoulder I lifted my lips and whispered into her ear with a barely restrained snicker, "I love you Claire."

She smiled and nodded before releasing a pent up breath hoping I was about done screwing around now. Her flashing eyes communicated a slightly less delicate variation of that same message. I pressed her shoulders downward and when her head rested on the pillow, I moved quickly beside her upraised hips. Gazing at the magnificent twin spheres of her ass, I felt a shudder race down my spine as I caressed the flawless pale flesh. I felt almost unworthy touching such a divine creation. My lips where drawn to it, my kisses containing as much reverence as passion, my fingers reaching for the other side began caressing along the outer swell. I watched intently as the flesh briefly yielded beneath my fingertips. I felt so privileged just to be near her that a tear threatened to erupt from the corner of my eye. As my hands caressed her body trying to bring her a few moments pleasure, I wondered if I could communicate how much she meant to me through mere physical contact.

Still moist my fingers quickly found where they had left off gliding back into her silky tunnel. My ears filled with the buzz of my own excitement and I only barely registered her distant "Ahhh..." With my vision blurring with happy tears, I though for a just a second I could see shimmering waves of heat emanating from her body. Moving my mouth closer to find a productive pursuit of its own my tongue zeroed in on her dusky rose and was soon bumping lightly across the ridged portal. Claire pushed back against my fingers while they pumped smoothly into her body. Her hips were soon trying to grind up and down against them covering the rest of my hand with her slick honey. I added a third finger to fill her pussy trying to satisfy her growing need. While flicking my tongue across her other tight opening I pumped into her seething pussy at an unhurried pace. Carefully uncurling my last finger, I slipped it inside her along with all the others. My tongue at last breached her restrictive entrance while her pussy took in the full breadth of all four of my fingers. It was a snug fit but still slid in and out of her smoothly.

Claire shattered the quiet in the room breaking into unbound wails of pleasure.

"Oh my god...ahhhg...Ohhhh Yes!!!...Oh fuck..."

I threw my other arm around her thigh while my mouth and fingers continued their invasion of her most private passages. Reaching upward, I pressed my fingertips against her exposed clit moving in rapid little circles. Her reaction was instantaneous and explosive as her lower body churned and heaved beneath my three-pronged assault. Using my neck muscles in concert with my pumping hand, I began forcing my stiffened tongue deeper and deeper into her ass. Her body became a blur of frenzied twitching. Her motions where chaotic and urgent as thought she were trying to communicate something to me but just couldn't make me understand. I knew exactly what she was telling me and I did my best to comply with all of her naughtiest wishes. Her vocal chords suffered no such difficulty and wanted to tell the whole world her tale.

She howled her pleasure loud and clear, "Oh Yess...Yes!...Oh...fuck me ...Ohhh...Oh...Jesus girl...Ohhhh...God damnit... Oh...Yes Ohhhh...God...Oh Yes...Fuck..."

Just before the flood of her hot cum inundated my fingers still pressing tightly on her clit her body stopped all of its voluntary motion. She stiffened suddenly her hands clutching at the sheets only her quivering hips and heaving sides showed any mobility as she trembled gasping for breath. The powerful clenching pulses against my fingers and tongue buried deep inside her body told me all I needed to know. After the most intense throbbing ebbed, I slipped my tongue and fingers from her body bringing the two together to taste the wonderful flavors of her passion. I wasn't satisfied with the small sample they provided I turned back to where she lay breathing fitfully. Her hips still high off the bed made it a simple matter for me to access the source of her wonderful musky flavor and I eagerly licked up every glistening drop.

Even before her explosive release, I was engulfed in an overpowering sense of awe and gratitude just to be sharing a bed with her. Why fate had chosen to smile on me bringing me together with this incredible human being I did not know. Without really knowing why I suddenly began sobbing looking down at her beautiful body. The feeling that I was some how undeserving pressed down on me and I just couldn't shake it. I was so wrapped up in the jumble of my confused emotions I didn't even notice when Claire disappeared from beneath me. She had already reclaimed her supine pose near the head of the bed. When I finally did gather my wits, the tears still tumbling down my cheeks I looked up to find her watching me intently with a concerned look on her face. Her arms flew open beckoning to me and I dove into them burying my wet flushed face against her warm skin.

Concern coloring every syllable she asked me, "What's wrong baby?"

I still couldn't bring my roiling emotions under control enough to form a decent answer so I said weakly, "I don't know."

With a gentle kiss on my forehead she said, "I think I know what it is, Jane baby I love you too. Oh damn, how I love you girl!"

Hearing her loving affirmation only made me cry harder.

Reaching down she titled my chin up so that she could look into my eyes she asked, "Do you remember the envelope you saved from your birthday, what I wrote inside it?

I nodded wordlessly against her shoulder.

With sweeping arm motions to emphasize her point she told me, "Well I want it back. I'm going to have it made into giant billboards and have them plastered all over the damn city. Wherever you go my dear, wonderful, Jane I want you to always know just how much I love you and I don't give a flying fuck who else knows about it."

Leaning over to me, began kissing away my tears, and before long had me giggling softly. I wished I could capture this moment saving it forever. I knew right then that I could spend the rest of my life in contented happiness with this woman. No further analysis required. It all just felt so damn right as she held me close looking deeply into my eyes. She picked up the hand I laid across her chest and began kissing my fingers. She suddenly stopped to lick and smell them before smiling down at me and saying, "Mmmm...girl cum I want some too."

She prodded me into motion grabbing at my hips when they rose from the bed. She began guiding them toward her face saying, "Bring that pretty pussy to me baby, I think it's my turn for a taste."

Carefully straddling Claire's head, I held onto the massive carved headboard with both hands for support. She guided my pussy down onto her warm waiting mouth. "Oh god..." I gasped as her incredible tongue made its first flickering contact with my thickening labia. She explored the delicately wrinkled surface of my lips teasing along their length. Sucking them into her mouth, I could feel the tension increasing on my clit, which began swelling at her first touch. It wasn't long before it expanded to its full length to peek out from under its hood. Claire began battering it with her nimble tongue.

"Oh...Oh...Yes baby...Oh...so good...Oh!" It was so unbelievably intense I almost couldn't take it. My hips began bucking briefly away from the wriggling tormentor only to return to the same position demanding more. Soon she began tickling at my inner lips and I lifted against my mound pulling my folds higher opening the way into my cave for her. She plunged her tongue into me, energetically thrusting into my tunnel. I looked down into her eyes captivated by the sight of my bush now pressed against her gorgeous mouth. Knowing that it was her tongue buried in my throbbing cunt sent chills up my spine.

While that image became forever burned into my memory, it nearly sent me over the edge. My body trembled and shook in anticipation of flooding that lovely mouth with my juices. A pair of eager hands slipped up my sides cupping my breasts helping to distract me from achieving my orgasm too quickly. As her fingers closed around them kneading the firm fleshy mounds she soon zeroed in to focus on my aching nipples. They were tugged, pinched and rolled so skillfully I began building quickly toward a powerful explosion.

"Oh...Yes...God...Yes babe...Oh Fuck... Oh...Yes ...Harder...so good...Oh..." Using her hold on my small breasts Claire began pulling me down harder against her mouth bouncing me rhythmically against her chin and that wonderful long tongue. Stretching my nipples almost to the point of pain, she continued forcing her stiffened probe deeper into me reaching for the roughened patch of my g-spot. My knuckles went white gripping the headboard trying to hold myself upright while my hips quivered and twitched. I was so close to bursting, that when the tip of her nose started bumping against my hypersensitive clit, my whole body stiffened and I flooded her face with a gush of hot creamy juice as I came. "Ohhh...Oh God...Oh Claire I'm gonna...Ohhh...Fuck...Oh my God...Yes baby! Yes...Yes!!!"

It was so utterly thrilling for me to know my cum was washing over and into her wide beautiful mouth as it pulsed hotly from body I couldn't help whimpering down at her wishing the sensations would never end. I slowly sagged to the bed facing away from her completely spent, satisfied and exhausted. Claire wasn't about to let me rest for long as she crawled up my body planting warm musky kisses all along her way.

She finally slithered overtop of my recumbent body and kissed me squarely on the lips my dew still covering her chin and cheeks she asked me brightly, "High ya babe, how ya doing?"

I smiled so wide my cheeks hurt and answered, "I'm spectacular..."

Before I could say another word, she cut me off and said with a proud happy tone, "Yes, you are," as she covered my lips with her own.

We lay together touching, tasting and gently exploring each other until pure exhaustion imposed itself to bring an end to our delightful, exciting, extraordinary day.

Chapter 9

Rewards Well Earned

Wednesday

Wednesday morning came much, much too quickly for me, heralded by a call from Claire's father at six bloody AM! He only called to ask us to meet with him in his office around ten thirty. I wanted to go back to sleep but Claire's boundless libido had the two of us awake and happily engaged in some very important business of our own as soon as she hung up the telephone. (Good lord the woman just loved her fucking!) Tuesday our day-off had started much the same way and what a day it was! We did manage to sleep in a little but as soon as we woke, we greeted the new day by having sex. For breakfast, we had hot coffee and some equally hot sex. Oddly enough, we were still very hungry and went out for brunch. After returning home we decided we should maybe go do some shopping but before we could leave we um...well you guessed it we had sex. We did finally make it to the mall and shopped like a couple of women possessed. What I most enjoyed was our little side trip to a very upscale lingerie boutique Claire wanted to visit.

Claire seemed drawn to the lacey corsets and bustier while I gravitated toward the slinky body stockings finding several that were positively phenomenal. By the time, we had modeled each of our favorites for each other we were so worked up we ended up masturbating furiously watching each other a few feet apart in one of the cramped changing rooms. We sort of "had" to buy everything that we carried into the room with us because they somehow got...ah...moist. Back at home, we decided on an early dinner. Now I can't quite remember if there was any sex involved. Of course, I may have been preoccupied with having sex to recall having sex while I was having sex...

You get the drift, I couldn't get enough, and thankfully, Claire was every bit as randy as I was. What a body, what a tongue, and what an incredible, wonderfully insatiable woman I had found! My God, I was living a dream. A dream that seemed absurdly, impossibly, unattainable only a week ago was now my reality. I shuddered just thinking about it as I stood in front of the bathroom mirror putting on my eye makeup. My reverie was completely shattered when a warm soft hand gripped my ass. I only towel dried my hair and was trying to hurry and make way for Claire when she began to massage my happy rump. I steeled myself to apply some firm discipline and bring her naughty hands back into line. You might even call it a bit of "tough love." I told her sternly that she had exactly twenty-five minutes to "cut that out." We had to be in her father's office in a little over thirty minutes but I do hate to rush through the important things. When we arrived at work and I looked up at the monolithic facade of the home office building and was suddenly flooded with an unexpected mix of emotions. As we passed by it on our way to the executive garage, I tried to sort out what was troubling me.

After all that had happened in this past week I was already certain that working here would never be quite the same. Sitting in my bare ten by thirteen office, crunching through an endless series of audits and research projects would be absolute torture. I'd just be marking time waiting for each day to end so I could go home to Claire. It just now dawned on me that she wouldn't even be close by in the accounting department any longer. Surely, they would have her doing something else now that Adams no longer needed a watchdog. Damn it, I wouldn't even get to fuel my fantasies watching her parade her fabulous body around the office any more! Work was gonna totally suck now!

That's when a strange idea popped into my head out of the blue. It was an idea that I would have considered completely absurd a week ago. Now it seemed reasonable, almost desirable to me. I asked myself what if I was to tell them all I just wanted to quit, today! Would Claire even want a full-time housewife staying home while she worked to support us. Hmmm... the idea seamed appealing on a number of levels. I smiled imagining myself doing all manner of domestic duties and started wondering if I could really handle it. It might be fun to try it for a while and if it turned out that it just wasn't "my cup of tea," I could always find a job, later. Losing what little money I was making now probably wouldn't even be missed in light of Claire's considerable income.

J-Stroke
J-Stroke
91 Followers