Warming up after the Winter Concert

Story Info
A boy & his female friend upgrade their friendship in hose.
2.1k words
4.29
43k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is entirely fictionally and any resemblance to any living person is purely coincidental. All parties in the story are at least 18 or older.

*

It was the winter concert of my senior year of high school. My name is Luke and her name is Hope. I was a chubby white kid, about 5'10" and 235 lbs, who played trumpet and she was a curvy biracial clarinet player, probably the same height and probably slightly less weight with at least D breasts and big ass. We were hanging out with everyone in the bandroom, a large pale blue room lined with instrument lockers. The entire band was milling around getting ready, totally around 200 of us. All the guys in matching tuxes and the girls in a bunch of variants of ankle length black dresses with black tights or pantyhose.

"Your bow tie is crooked. "

"Well fix it!" I said turning toward Hope. She smirked and walked over to me and began to adjust my tie.

"The only upside to these stupid uniforms is I get to see all the cute guys all dressed up."

"Same for me with you pretty ladies." I grinned.

"In these ugly mismatch dresses?" She asked genuinely.

With my friend I was crushing on pretty hard that close to me, I decided to be honest and roll the dice.

"No, because you all have to wear pantyhose as part of your uniforms, and they are my thing."

She paused mid-adjust and looked me in the eye. "Really?"

"Yeah, I just love the way girl's legs look in them." I said with blood rushing into my cheeks... and to another place. I tried to suppress both to try and avoid any more embarrassment.

She smiled and finished up fixing my tie. "Well they aren't too comfortable, so I wear these knee-high ones." She said and lifted her dress to show me.

"Do these do it for you?" She asked with a twinkle in her eye. I decided to stick with the honesty approach in the faint hope it might interest her in me in that sexual sense.

"Not really, I think I prefer full pantyhose or thigh high stockings because for some reason the thighs wrapped up really make it for me. She looked at me questioningly. "What?" I said defensively "I don't know why but that's what I've always liked. Everyone has their own thing okay!"

She rolled her eyes. "Suuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrre." Then glanced up at the clock, "Time to go."

After the concert was over we were milling around again as we put away our instruments and planning what to do afterwards. We came to the usual decision of going out to eat with our friends at the restaurant Penny's, not the actual name, I combined the two names of the two most popular chains of that kind of restaurant. Just gotta avoid those copyright laws.

I turned to Hope, "Need a ride there?"

"Yes please, but can we stop by my house? I don't want to wear this stupid uncomfortable dress."

"I'm wearing my tux there and so will everyone else but if the princessssssssss needs to change, I guesssssssssss." I teased.

"Yes, I do need to. Do as your queen commands!"

"I always do, don't I?" with a twinkle in my eye.

We walked out to my car, a crappy 1994 GrandAm and headed to her house. My eyes kept flicking down to her body and back to the road. Hoping I was being inconspicuous.

"Eyes on the road Romeo."

"Sorry, you're the one who looks so distractingly good." I replied blushing again.

"Yeah but I always do so you should be used to it."

"I can't argue with that. Might be the truest thing I've heard all week." She rolled her eyes at my cheesy statement as I pulled into the driveway.

"Come wait inside, it's like 10 degrees out here." I parked and we headed inside.

"My parents are out of town for the weekend. Watch whatever on tv while I go change."

"Sure you don't need a hand with that?" I asked as I took off my snowy shoes at the door. Only kind of kidding. She smiled turned and walked into another room. I plopped down on the couch and started watching some cop show thing on tv. NCIS-Omaha-Bones-SUV or something like that. I took off my bow tie and unbuttoned the top button on my shirt.

"I've changed." I turned to look. To my eye she was wearing the same clothes as earlier. I raised an eyebrow questioningly. She smiled widely and walked over to me on the couch and lifted her dress slightly revealing that the knee-highs had been replaced with brown full length hose. I stared, and almost involuntarily reached toward her legs. I realized what I was doing and jerked back my arm and looked to her eyes.

"You can touch" she said laying down on the couch next to me. "I could use a massage." She placed her nylon clad feet in my lap.

I began rubbing her ankles and feet. I'm sure I looked like a complete idiot the way I was staring but I could not help myself. She lay there, eyes closed and a smile playing across her lips. I massaged the soles of her feet and her ankles loving the feel of the silky material covering her skin. I slowly moved up to include her ankles.

I broke my gaze from her legs to see if she had a negative reaction, but she had not changed her expression. I added her calves to what I was massaging, which required me sliding closer to her, moving her nylon feet from my thigh on to my crotch, where my full erection was pressing against my underwear and pants.

To my astonishment she began to rub her foot gently against me!!!

I looked into her now open, deep brown eyes. "I really need to kiss you."

"I want that too" she replied with a mixture of nerves and excitement displayed across her face.

I straddled her and laid on top of her as she lay on the couch. Our lips met in the fiery, clumsy passion of people in their first encounters. My left hand slid into her thick curly black hair pulling her face closer to mine, while my right hand, which had never left her nylon clad legs, had pulled up to caress her thick thigh pulling her dress slightly higher, revealing more and invigorating my kisses.

I must have been not that bad of a kisser because she continued to kiss me hard and hungrily. Her lips parted and her tongue slid into my mouth. A completed new and yet amazing taste came to me, so I returned the favor. She held me against her tightly, pressing my hard erection into her. I pulled off my tux jacket then returning my full attention to her. Her hand on the back of my neck pressing my mouth harder to hers.

Without thinking my hand slid from her thigh to rubbing against her hot and wet, pantyhose clad crotch. She had not put on any panties when she had changed so I could feel her thick bush and the indentation of where her vagina was. She moaned as I rubbed her through the pantyhose but did not break our kissing embrace. I tried to press my fingers into her but with only one hand and not seeing what I was doing there was little I could do.

I broke the kiss and sat up and tore a hole into her pantyhose over her wet vagina. It was the greatest sight I had seen in my life. There was a slight glisten of the moisture on the pink lips, which contrasted with her caramel colored skin and a thick tangle of black pubic hair.

"Wow" I exhaled.

"Sorry I didn't shave" she said slightly embarrassed.

"It's so hot" I said lamely as I stared in a lusty daze.

"I'm worried this will ruin our friendship, but it feels so good."

I tore my eyes away from her body and met her eyes. "I don't want to do anything you don't want to. We can stop or just kiss some more. One thing I know for certain though is this will not damage our friendship. I've been crushing on you for so long and I'm pretty sure you like me too."

She smiled and said "I want you to touch me Luke. I need it."

What I did next took both of us by surprise. I slid further along the couch and placed my mouth against her wet pussy. She moaned as I began. I licked around and around, kissing the nub that I assumed to be her clit. I sucked and slurped at the unique taste of pussy juice. Both of my hands were rubbing her nylon legs and sliding under her to squeeze her big ass. Her breathing quickened as I brought her closer and closer to orgasm. That realization made me quicken my licks and kisses which made her thighs squeeze either side of my head as she came.

I raised my head looking at her. "I want to do that more often" I smiled.

She sat up and with a hungry look that I had not seen before ordered, "Strip." I popped a couple of buttons in my clumsy attempt to quickly remove the tux shirt. I fumbled pulled my pants off, half unzipped, and pulled off my black socks. I looked up and she was on her knees on the couched dressed only in her torn pantyhose and a black bra.

"Wow" I breathed again. She leaned toward me and we shared a long kiss. Then she placed her hands against my chest and pushed me onto my back. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Her big breasts fell into view, her hard brown nipples sticking out. The she bent and pulled my boxers down my erect penis jumping out into view. As I stared, she took the head of it in her mouth and her tongue swirled around it cleaning off the clear-ish precum. My eyes rolled up in ecstasy. Her head bobbed up and down as she slid my hard cock up and down in her mouth. My cock was teased by her skilled tongue while her warm, wet mouth sucked on my member.

My eyes opened as the amazing feeling stopped. She had moved herself to straddling over me.

"Ready?" she asked, the same hungry look still in her eyes. I dumbly nodded in reply and she lowered herself, impaling herself on me. She moaned out my name.

We began to feverishly makeout as she slid up and down as I thrust in rhythm. The warmth and wetness feeling like heaven on earth and making a slightly wet sound. I wrapped my arms around her, vainly attempting to pull her more onto me.

"Suck my nipples" she ordered. I complied taking her hard nipple in my mouth, sucking and flicking my tongue just like I had with her clit. My cock pulsed and her pussy quivered as we both built to climax. Our thrusting continued at a frenzied pace. I removed my mouth for her breasts and our tongues met once in. Her large breasts bouncing up in down. The hard nipples tracing their tips across my chest. My hands dropped down to rub, caress and squeeze her big hose covered ass. Those simple sensations were all it took, and my cock pulsed firing out my cum. Her body reacted to this and she shuddered and came on me.

We lay there hot and sweaty, breathing hard, my slightly deflated/slightly hard cock still inside her. I turned her face to me and passionately kissed her. "God, that was amazing."

She smiled at me "No regrets?"

"No way in hell. I loved that. Please tell me when can do this more. I NEED you to be my girlfriend."

Smiling she rose from the couch taking me by the hand, "I think that's a great idea. Let's go shower... together of course. We still have the rest of the weekend for more of this." She pulled down her pantyhose and laughed at the expression on my face. "Don't worry I'm keeping these, and you are buying more of them tomorrow at Walzmart in different colors so I can wear them almost every day for you. How do you feel about stockings and garter belts?"

That was the last thing she said before I was passionately kissing her.