Warming Up The Lakers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Nikki Bella is bent over in front of John Cena who is fucking her hot pussy with deep thrusts as she sucks MVP's big black dick. "Ohhh yeah Nikki... mmm..." MVP moans as Nikki puts her hands on his waist as she takes his pulsating cock deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Nikki Bella groans as she tightly presses her lips around MVP's cock as she grips his muscular waist while she rapidly bobs her head, sucking his cock, while she rocks on her feet in order to push back against John Cena's incredibly thick cock, fucking her pussy.

"Ahhhhh... ahhhh... ahhhh..." John Cena moans as he drives his now throbbing, thick cock in and out of Nikki's wet pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck... ahhhh..." MVP moans as he starts to cum inside of Nikki's mouth as she deep throats his shaft.

"Mmmmmm..." Nikki lustfully moans as she turns her head smoothly on MVP's cock as she tastes his warm and salty cum filling her talented mouth. Nikki lightly bobs her head on his throbbing shaft as she milks the cum from his shaft.

"Ohhh yeah... damn..." MVP moans as Nikki milks his erupting cock with her highly skilled mouth. John Cena grits his teeth as he continues to fuck Nikki's pussy with his throbbing cock.

"Ahhhh... mmmm ahhh... ahhh... "John grunts slightly as he pulls his cock out of Nikki's wet pussy just as Brie comes over.

Brie Bella cutely licks her lips and crouches down onto her knees in front of John Cena. "No...John...give it to me!" Brie Bella cutely says as she looks up at John, licking her soft lips.

"All right..." John smiles at Brie as he wraps his right hand around his pulsating cock to stroke it. Brie scoots a bit closer to him as Nikki lifts her head off of MVP's cock. Nikki turns her head just in time to see John Cena shooting a thick streams of cum onto Brie's beautiful face. Brie cutely laughs and licks her lips as John Cena's warm cum sprays on her beautiful face and begins to immediately drip.

"Ahhhhh fuck...." John groans as he stroke his cock a few more time until he's completely finished cumming. Nikki Bella slyly crawls over towards her identical twin sister Brie and kneels down next to her. Nikki slyly smirks at John Cena before smirking at her sister Brie before she leans over and starts to lick the cum of John Cena off of Brie's face.

"Damn...." John Cena says with an amazed smile as he sees Nikki cleaning Brie's face with her tongue.

MVP licks his lips, "Man I love twins..." MVP says as he gives his comments on Nikki collecting Cena's cum.

Batista raises an eyebrow, "That's something new... good thing Jerry isn't here... he would have a heart attack..."

Nikki Bella perfectly collects the thick load of John Cena's cum with her skilled tongue and opens her mouth to show off the cum to John Cena, MVP and Batista. Nikki slyly raises an eyebrow before she turns to Brie and leans in to shockingly and lustfully kiss her identical twin sister. "MMMMMM!" Brie moans in surprise as Nikki places her hands on Brie's shoulders to hold her steady as she pushes Cena's cum into Brie's mouth.

"Damn!" MVP, John Cena and Batista all say at the same time as they watch Nikki feed John Cena's cum into Brie's mouth.

Nikki slowly breaks the kisses and slides her wet tongue against Brie's pouty, slightly cum coated lips before she turns her head and slyly smirks back at John Cena, Batista and MVP. "What?" Nikki asks with a smirk. Brie Bella blushes and lowers her head after being forced into a kiss by her own sister and forced to swallow John's cum.

"Nothing..." MVP says with a smile.

"That was different..." Batista says.

John Cena takes the longest time to say anything, "Well... I don't know about you guys...but I'm in the mood to kick the Nuggets asses all over the Staples Center..." Cena says.

******

A short time later after showering and getting dressed on the WWE Lakers' locker room, Brie and Nikki are stepping out into the hallway, "That was a lot of fun... John and Montel are such hunks... and Dave... was... wow..." Brie says cutely as she adjusts her tight fitting red top.

Nikki Bella turns her head and slyly smirks at her sister Brie. "John and Montel were all over me..." Nikki says confidently.

"They were all over me first..." Brie smiles cutely, "I'm so glad we did this..." Brie adds despite her earlier reluctance to go along with Nikki's plan.

"See...I knew you'd like this Brie..." Nikki replies with mischievous laugh.

"Uh-oh... I know that laugh..." Brie says with a raised eyebrow, "What are you thinking up now?" Brie asks worriedly.

"Well..." Nikki mischievously raises an eyebrow and glances at Brie "We did help the Lakers warm up..." Nikki then cutely and slyly pouts her lips together. "It'd be a shame to leave out the Nuggets..."

"Ummmm I don't know..." Brie says as Nikki slyly puts her arm around her before having her walk with her down the hallway.

"Oh come on Brie...it'll be so fun and naughty..."

12