Warming Up the Slopes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet she was too susceptible to the ways of her bat, who had learned the nuances of her body under her playfully strict tutelage. She hissed through her teeth as he drove in as deep as he possibly could, angling his hips to hit that patch of nerves inside her pussy that pushed her into a chorus of howls like her ancestors of times gone past. Bethany tensed, muscles stiff down the line of her back, a low, needy grunt bursting from her lips. She panted open-mouthed as her tongue lolled from her muzzle and she yowled like a bitch in heat.

By the gods! The wolf shook like a leaf as she was bred, taking every thrust with a little squirm of her hips, pushing back into him with ever increasing lust. He didn't hold back, not like he used to, driving into her with the force of a lover possessed - a lover that knew, intimately, what she craved and exactly how to deliver it. He knew what she could take - and more - every bit of what he had to offer. What was it about being fucked up against the wall that got her so worked up?

Already, the nudge of pleasure rose, forcing itself dominantly into the forefront of her mind. Demanding attention, ecstasy played on her senses, making every drop of water hitting her fur seem heightened in sensation to far beyond what it should have been. Hans' cock thrust into her warm tunnel with a lewd, wet slap, hips slamming into her rump as he growled and arched his body over hers, lips teasing across her shoulder blades.

"Ah..."

She rolled her head back, blinking water out of her eyes as she looked back over her shoulder at the dark shape of her back, the bathroom light glimmering to his rear. She held herself steady - well, as steady as was possible in her current position - and drew in a sharp breath.

"Ah..." She moaned, arms trembling as she braced herself, her world devolving into one of sensation alone. "Hans... I..."

Words were not forthcoming and she growled, clenching her teeth. She sucked in breath after breath, muzzle open and panting as heavily as if she had run a race, tail flicked out of the way the best she could. It wanted to move, however, and twitched back and forth in semblance of a wag as she fought off oncoming orgasm, driven right up to the very pinnacle from the smooth thrust of his shaft alone. As Hans ground up against her, leaning over her back with a feral growl, she shuddered bodily, awash with the sensation that she would orgasm right then and there, toes curling.

As quick as she may have been to tickle the edge of climax, her bat proved swifter. Latching on to her hips with a grip that she could not have escaped from if she'd tried, he slammed in with the full force of his body. She squealed, rocking against the wall, and gasped as he hammered in, head tucked down against her shoulder blades. His hot breath mingled with steam, washing over her shoulders, and she flattened her palms more securely against the wall, using every ounce of leverage she had to push back like a bitch in heat.

"Hans!"

She cried his name as the bat pounded her, ears slipping further and further back, almost like hers when she was getting close to her own peak. She would have smiled if she had not been so distracted, but, as it was, she could only let out a long, low moan as his thrusts sped up even more, hips slapping her rump wetly with every, brutal thrust.

Beth's eyes rolled back into her head. This was what she lived for! This moment!

Letting out a guttural moan that was shocking to hear from the little bat's lips, Hans drove in one final time and shuddered as climax claimed him. Beth swore she felt every moment of his cock pulsing within her tight pussy, sending spurt after spurt of fertile seed deep into her passage. Breathing heavily, she tried to control herself, enjoying the moment as every inch of her skin tingled with warmth, steam wafting around the two of them in the cubicle.

She resisted the urge to shake water from her fur, shoulders juddering up briefly as her lover leaned over her, arms encircling her waist. She pushed into his touch, groaning, and wagged her tail, slapping the wet, slick hair against his soft stomach.

Yet the heat would not go until her lover had satisfied her. Twisting her head around beyond what was comfortable, she shot him a lustful look and whined, eyes wide and eager. It would have taken a fool to misunderstand what she wanted and, laughing breathlessly, Hans stole a swift kiss from her open mouth, tongue teasing fleetingly against hers.

Dropping to his knees as his cock still drooled the odd, weakening spurt of cum, the bat hungrily spread her pussy lips apart with his thumbs and leaned in. Cum gleamed on the edge of her slit, the majority poured too deep to seep out quickly, but he paid it no mind, locking his lips around her clit with a lusty groan. Beth hissed and jerked her hips, claws scrabbling over the smooth wood panels as pleasure abruptly spiked.

Pressing her forehead to the cool wood, she howled as orgasm clutched her, holding her in a grip far too tight to even consider escaping. She lost sense of reality, only aware of a tongue pressing to her nub as fingers - three digits? - drove into her needy cunt, giving her every drop of pleasure her body craved. Arching and bucking like a creature possessed, the wolf twisted back and forth through climax until her legs trembled and she feared that they would no longer hold the weight of her body. Her pussy twitched around her lover's fingers as she came back to herself, panting and pressed up to the wall as if it was the only thing that was keeping her upright.

"Wow..." Beth murmured faintly, even her voice light on her lips.

Hans' lips twitched in a rare smirk.

"Only 'wow? Is that all you can say?"

His words would have been stronger if he had not been breathing quickly, chest rising and falling too swiftly to be comfortable as he strove to regain lost breath. Beth's head spun and it was all she could do to press herself to her lover and crush her lips into his as the bat gently turned her into the water and soaped her up from head to toe. His cock hung soft between his thighs, gleaming under the steady stream of water, as he washed her as tenderly as he would bathe a cub.

Beth was dimly aware of being led to the bed, a hazing afterglow enveloping her like a cloud, and stretching out across it as the bat returned to the shower. Yet it was only a matter of time before her senses returned and, with it, the burning lust that she always seemed to carry locked within her chest.

The wolf licked her lips and groaned, arching her breasts into her paws as she trailed them down her body, teasing her way to her pussy. Too sensitive after climaxing only a short while ago, it throbbed beneath the lightest touch of her fingertips, leaving her gasping and rocking her hips up to her paw. She rolled her head back, expelling breath sharply from her nostrils as her tongue lolled from her muzzle. Would nothing sate her need? She flushed, cheeks warming. Maybe she enjoyed her bat's company a little too much.

Sprawled on the bed, Beth hooked one leg up close to her chest and waited for her bat to emerge from the shower. The look he gave her when he finally saw her in all her splendour, spread naked before him, was more than worth it.

Blowing the bat a kiss even as his cock rose to greet her, the wolf spread her legs for him, flat on her back as her pussy lips flushed with blood.

"Is it too much to ask for another round, my sweet?"

Hans grinned widely and pounced before she could even finish the question.

*

"You look a bit chilled up here!"

Beth grinned, pushing up her ski mask as she scooted lightly across the snow at the top of the slope to Hans' side. It wasn't a particularly difficult run, but her skin burned beneath her fur, sweat flattening clumps to her skin. Fir trees, evergreen throughout the depths of Colorado summer - confusingly named to the uninitiated - littered the slope, allowing them at least some variation in the expanse of too-white snow. She dug her boot into the snow and kicked up a cloud of powder, giggling at how it scattered so beautifully against the backdrop of mountains ever reaching for a sky they could not conquer.

Her bat didn't share her moment of joy in simplicity, too concerned with his gear to pay her too much attention. Shaking his head, the bat jabbed one of his ski poles into the snow, leaving it pointed up as he adjusted a fat glove around his paw. A freezing wind lifted flurries of snow up to his muzzle and he shivered, wiping them from his flatter snout with a muffled grumble against the collar of his thick jacket.

"I would expect it to be a little colder up here, Bethany," he said, adjusting his goggles, and swept ice crystals from his cheeks. "I do not mean to be rude, but this is rather an easy run for someone with my level of experience."

Beth raised an eyebrow, though it was lost beneath the edge of her goggles, propped up on her forehead.

"I am keeping you back?"

The bat shook his head, though his lips twisted.

"Not at all..." He shrugged. "The black runs are more interesting, but this is entertaining also."

He shot her a worried look, forehead creasing.

"I don't mean that I would rather be up there, Bethany," he hastened to add, holding up his paws. "I adore spending time with you - truly, I do."

The wolf tilted her head to the side, murmuring softly to herself as the beginnings of an idea came to light in the back of her mind with the warmth beneath her snow jacket. For the wolf had at least one trick up her sleeve to keep her bat duly 'entertained' when he was forced to keep pace with her.

"I know what would warm you up..." Beth murmured, pressing the length of her body up to his side. "I know very well what would help you enjoy this slope a little more, sweetheart..."

The bat stiffened - she would have later sworn that it was not just his muscles that tensed - and turned his head with exaggerated slowness to look her up and down.

"Bethany..." His voice was low, harsh as if it was being dragged over coarse bark. "We cannot possibly do anything like that here. Do not even allow the thought to enter your mind. I'm serious this time!" He added quickly as she pouted, swinging her rump from side to side as she leaned into him.

"If you please."

She pushed off him and slipped her goggles down, sparing him a glance as she balanced herself, ready to shoot off down the slope.

"If you don't want me, you will not follow me. The choice there is entirely yours, Hans."

Pushing off, she let gravity tug her down, wind whipping past her cheeks. She yelped for sheer joy as she sped along, quicker and quicker with every passing second, a trail of powder cutting through her wake. Her path was not without reason, however, and she swung sharply across the slope into a cluster of pine trees that would at least allow them some shelter from the wind. She didn't care much for the eyes of other slope-goers.

Stepping out of her skis, the wolf stepped further between the trees, turning to watch as Hans followed surprisingly closely at her heels, skidding to a halt in a spray of snow. Bethany lunged for him, crushing her body against his as she dragged him further in, barely giving him time to get rid of his own skis in her haste.

"I knew you'd follow," she breathed against his cheek, fumbling with his Salopettes. "I knew you wanted me!"

The bat smiled and pressed his lips to hers, breath mingling.

"Bethany, I will never stop wanting you."

The wolf grinned and pushed on his shoulders until he slipped back between the trees, letting her ease him to the snow and onto his back, trying to sit up even as she leaned on his shoulders.

"You didn't take much convincing," she giggled, pressing him back in the snow. "I thought I'd have to drag you down here myself."

The bat trembled and groaned as she managed to free one strap on his Salopettes, allowing her enough space to push them down and pull out his cock, pushed up slightly by the tight waistband. Hans sucked in a sharp breath, cock softening the instant it was freed.

"It's freezing!" He hissed, clenching his jaw. "Bethany!"

Quickly taking him into her muzzle, Bethany suckled him back to full hardness, ignorant for the moment to the heat between her legs. She bobbed her muzzle on his shaft, letting the bat stroke through the fur on the top of her head, and broke free after she was sure he would not soften again, a trail of spittle briefly connecting her lips to his smooth length.

"You shall simply allow me to warm you up on the slopes then, Hans."

She shot him a cheeky wink, tail wagging as she yanked her salopettes down and wriggled out of them and her trousers beneath. They warmed her fur, when on, and she yelped as a chill bite caught her tail, lifting it up as she pushed the clothing down on either side of her bat so she did at least not have to stand on the snow. The trousers tangled around one boot, but, as her bare pussy flushed with blood with nothing to protect it from his hard shaft and the cool nip of air, she simply found that she didn't care one bit.

She lowered herself over his hips and angled his shaft just right, wriggling back and forth until the tip nuzzled between her lips. Head rolling back, the wolf bit down a groan, bearing down as the bat clutched at her, scrabbling between her and the snow as his pleasure shot up. Her warmth enveloped his shaft - a welcome heat in comparison to the chill slopes - and he struggled to keep his head up from the snow as she slid down, nestling the fur of her crotch against his lower abdomen.

Bethany's chest rose sharply as she inhaled, rising with her hind paws tucked beneath her body only to push down roughly, paws splayed on her bat's chest. The bat squirmed, cutting an outline into the snow, as he fought to thrust up into her, yet found no purchase with which to do so. Thus forced to endure the sensual rocking of her hips, the bat gasped and groaned, pleading for more that she was only too happy to deliver as she rode him, thighs burning pleasantly.

The wolf arched down, lips forced up to his and tongue in his muzzle, drawing him into a kiss that he eagerly returned, paws running down the crinkling material of her jacket. There was no need for self control when their liaison was forced to be brief and Beth held nothing back as she rode her partner for all she was worth, hips slamming down forcibly to compact snow beneath their bodies. Heat pricked across her skin, warning off the chill, yet she knew she could not stay so exposed for long. Hans fared better with his cock buried in her snatch, filling her up as deliciously as he always did, his only weakness his prone position and inability to hold back when presented with her.

The bat rolled his head and groaned as she clenched around him, juices making his glide and passage a smooth, easy thrust as the wolf's breath caught in her throat.

"Bethany," he growled, eyes wild. "I'm..."

She didn't know why he felt the need to announce it, but, as he tipped his head back in preparation for a moan that would surely alert the entire slope to their presence, she clapped her paw over his lips, hissing through her teeth.

"Don't you dare!" She glared at him, squeezing her pussy around his cock with every ounce of muscle control she possessed. "Not until I do."

The bat quailed and nodded meekly, jaw tense as he held off the inevitable, looking off at something over her shoulder. He half-closed his eyes and Bethany took the pleasure she needed from him, bearing down so that he teased over that special spot inside her that made her fingertips tingle oh so pleasurably. The wolf moaned softly, more careful than her partner, despite his wariness in their illicit public liaison. He clung to her, fingers digging into her shoulders, as he twisted back and forth, expression contorting as much as his body as he held back and back and back. The wolf shuddered in a shock of ludicrous fear, with an inappropriate giggle, that he would explode from self-restraint, though not in the way she wished.

Luckily for him, the wolf was not far behind in reaching a peak that she would have no trouble tipping off. Bethany's breath hitched as she raced towards climax, welcoming it with a smile and open arms. The wolf couldn't hold in a howl as she crashed into orgasm, bucking and arching wildly on her partner as he suddenly thrust up into her, hips slamming near painfully into her. Her head spun and she yipped loudly - too loudly - as they kicked up snow, her bat's lips parting sensually as he was finally allowed orgasm that he may have thought, for a moment, was due to be denied.

But Beth was not that way inclined. She gasped open-mouthed as the chill air caressed her cheeks, tail wagging faintly as her lover filled her. She could only imagine the amount of seed he was pouring into her, each spurt drawing a little buck from his hips, and licked her lips at the thought of savouring it later. Dollop after dollop she would draw from her dripping sex on the tip of her finger, licking and sucking it off with relish before she demanded her partner took her again and again and again until they slipped into sweet sleep.

As Hans ejaculated inside her, hips juddering up to meet the wolf's needy grinds, a pair of skis cut through the snow outside the copse of trees. A deer with a full rack of antlers took a double-take as he caught the flash of their brightly coloured snow gear through the trees. He veered closer, dangerously so, as if concerned for their safety, but suddenly recoiled, realisation dawning on him as he shook his head. Turning on the edge of his ski, he shot off back down the slope, barely nudging the back of his skis together to take the edge off his headlong plunge down the mountain, letting the slope take him where it willed.

"Cubs these days," he muttered, a smile tugging up his lips on one side as he continued down the slope, antlers rattling against his custom made helmet. "They'll never learn until they find one in their belly, I tell you."

His words whipped away in the wind as he shot down the slope at a pace, leaning forward and tucking the poles up to his sides. The howls of the lovers - far from the cubs he called them - echoed behind him and his smile widened into a grin as he laughed to the empty air and remembered his adventures in his youth, back when grey hairs didn't lace his fur. Perhaps they would build as many memories as he and his wife did.

Hans and Beth were certainly set to try!

12