Warming Up the Tropics Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck," Sarah said, her own voice a little thick with feeling. And Brooke opened her lips willingly, letting Tony slide the head of his now throbbing member into her warm mouth. It only added to her zone, as she dissolved into a mass of need. Using her mouth had always had an effect on Brooke, and now she tasted his man taste, felt the slippery fluid of his juices on her tongue, and the shape of the head of his cock as it slid to her throat. She could hardly move, so she lay still, letting his hips do the work, deeper, then withdrawing, then in again.

Tony's hands caressed Brooke's shoulders and glossy black hair as he stood more upright. His hands on Brooke's ass were replaced by Sarah and Jennifer's hands, exploring, spreading her, adding more warm oil. She lifted her hips further as she felt Sarah pulling upwards, and a rolled towel was slipped under her pelvis, elevating it slightly, and leaving her more exposed, more vulnerable than ever. "Go ahead, Jen," Sarah whispered, "See how wet she is inside."

Brooke felt two fingers move up her thigh, wiggle through her fully ballooned lips, and slip easily into her heated channel, all the way. They stopped, not moving. And then she felt another hand sliding again down her ass, spread so wide for all to see, and she felt a slippery finger move around her backside opening, and then in, just a little. "Aaahhhggg, " she managed, around Tony's cock as it filled her mouth. "UuhhhhhmmmmHHmmmm..."

Jennifer curled her fingers a little, twisting them, exploring Brooke's inner walls, and then Brooke felt another hand slide under her thigh, and come to rest on her mound. Fingers moved, exploring the top of her slit, and finally finding her clit.

She moved her hips, moved them upwards against the finger in her ass. She moved them down, trying to roll her clit against the fingers underneath her. She clenched her pussy, trying to pull more of those fingers inside her. She moved her tongue as fast as she could around the head of the cock that rested in her mouth. She was on fire, wanting to make him cum, wanting to cum herself.

The feelings were overwhelming, and she was hardly able to concentrate on Tony when she felt his rhythm increase, and his cock surge with his load. She tried to swallow as it hit, but lost concentration on him as her own orgasm began, rushing from deep inside her like a molten river, making her legs go numb, making her clit throb and pulse as Sarah pressed firmly on it, and making her holes clench the fingers that filled them with each passing wave. She knew she was making strange sounds, muffled by the large tool in her mouth, but she didn't know what the sounds were. She only knew that her body was in full flight, being used, being seen, being ravaged by these three who controlled her in a way she had given herself to so completely.

And she collapsed, the energy gone.

"Swallow," came the order from Sarah. "Then clean him off."

Brooke nodded, her eyes closed. She licked her lips, licked the spillover from Tony's cock, and swallowed again. Her hand lifted the softening rod and moved it to her mouth, licking and cleaning Tony completely. Sarah and Jennifer moved to her head, offering their fingers to be cleaned as well, and Brooke tasted herself on them. She sucked, and licked her long tongue in between all the fingers given to her, like a good girl pet would do.

Finally she realized that the three had stepped back, and she rolled to one side, for the first time seeing the crowd of maybe half a dozen others who had filled the space at the foot end of the table. Her naked front was revealed to them, but she didn't care. She was still in a fog from the incredible touching that had brought about her release.

Sarah leaned down and kissed Brooke fully on the mouth, lips parted slightly, lingering, sucking, one hand tenderly on Brooke's cheek. "You performed marvelously, dear girl," Sarah whispered, her lips still just touching Brooke's. "You will be rewarded, when I return to the office. In the meantime, I expect you to wear this bra and this chain, just like this... under whatever clothes you wear, in the taxi, on the airplane, and to work around the office, until I get home. Of course, any blouse you wear should be thin enough that these magnificent nipples are outlined, and the stone.... Sarah paused, pulling the stone outwards a little.... The stone should be pulled through the buttons of your blouse, so it is visible. Understand?

Brooke licked her lips, licking Sarah's at the same time.

"Yes, Miss Sarah, Yes, I understand."

"Wonderful, my oversexed pet. Now I want you to take Tony to your room, until it is time for you to depart later today. Let him watch you shower, change your clothes, prepare for your departure. Whatever you do, you are to do in his presence, and if he should become aroused again, I want you to pleasure him. Is that understood?"

Brooke smiled to herself, thinking already how she would behave in order to make sure that Tony was aroused, and how she would open herself to him to be taken and filled like the hot minx she is.

The small crowd could tell that the little show was over, and began to disperse, bodies snuggling closer, off to appease the appetites that were raised by the way Brooke's body quivered and moved, and by her noises of rapture.

Sarah extended her hand, and Jennifer took it. They walked around the pool, letting eyes follow them, soaking in the sun, and talking. "Is there anything that you want to ask, or that you wonder about in what we did today, sweet niece?" asked Sarah gently.

"Not at all, sweet aunt," Jennifer countered. "I only know that I feel so totally different from the young girl you invited here just two weeks ago. I guess I'm a little amazed at how I've responded, how my body has been excited by things I never dreamed I would do with you." Then she paused... "Well, maybe I dreamed, Aunt Sarah, of doing things with you, but not all these things!"

"You sound so confident, Jen, so confident in yourself, and in how you feel, how you love the way your body has responded, and how ready you are to let our feelings flow to each other....yes?"

She stopped, and they faced each other in the side shadows of the entryway to the resort from the pool. Their knees and thighs touched, their hands clasped at their sides, arms straight down, allowing their breasts to rub lightly. Sarah leaned in and their lips met, exploring each other, tasting softly, almost as if they were on a first date.

Then they disappeared inside, feeling the warmth begin to flow even more between them.

12