Warming Up the Tropics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer felt the rush as Tony's large hand closed around half of her tight bottom, fingers nearly able to move to the crease between her cheeks. She felt her nipples harden even more, and pulled herself closer, burying her face in the side of his neck and shoulder, tongue moving lightly, tasting his skin, then lips nibbling on it as she felt the excitement grow in her belly. Her breath came more quickly and she sucked lightly on his shoulder, then bathed it with her tongue. If she didn't stop rubbing she knew she would orgasm right there on the dance floor. She could feel how hard his cock had gotten as it rubbed against the top of her thigh as well, and she thought to herself that it must be huge.

I watched as Jennifer's hips moved and I saw her lift her mouth upwards, pulling Tony's head down for a lingering kiss. I saw her mouth open and knew that his tongue was filling it, tasting her, pulling her wetness into his mouth. I could feel my own woman wetness sliding down my channel, and

I lifted the back of my skirt so my bare ass was on the soft cushion of the chair. My fingers moved upwards, caressing the insides of my thighs, and I knew that the game was on, no pretenses now, just letting things go wherever the urges would take us. When I looked up the music had changed, and I slid sideways in my chair to see Tony moving Jennifer towards us, his back to anyone else, obscuring their view of her with his body and the lush green plants near our table. Her eyes were closed and she pressed her hands downward on his thighs. His hands were around her waist, fingers moving lightly back and forth along the top of her skirt, then upwards, cupping her jutting tits, scissors fingers capturing her turgid nipples. She opened her mouth and I could hear a little squeal of delight. her hips rolled back and forth and I knew that the thin fabric of her skirt did little to mask the feeling of his hard cock against her ass.

Tony looked at me and smiled... I smiled back and let my knees slide open, pulling the hem of my skirt further upwards. My right hand moved across my belly, then upwards, inside the crisscross top, cupping my lift tit and sliding the fabric aside to let him see it fully bare, held in the palm of my hand. Our eyes locked and I licked my lips....then nodded at Jennifer. He paused, then smiled as he realized my request. His fingers slid to the side, pulling her top out around the sides of her tits, framing them without undoing the bottom button. Jennifer's eyes came open, wondering, and then she saw me sitting there watching her, with my own self exposed. Her eyes moved downward, and I opened wider, fully exposed to them now. She licked her lips and blew me a kiss, and I saw her hands slide behind her, where she could no doubt feel the length of his hardness as they swayed to the music.

Over his shoulder I could see our waiter bringing our food, and I quickly sat up, covering myself, mostly, and nodded to indicate what was happening. Tony moved Jen's blouse back over her tits and with hands on her hips, guided her back to her seat. The waiter now had a full view of Jennifer's tits through her top, which was still open far enough to barely hide her nipples, exposing the flesh of the full round insides of her lovely mounds. I leaned forward enough, reaching for my glass, to know that his view down my top was open clear to my thick rubbery nipple, and that he could see my bare flank with the back of my skirt pulled up, the rest of it barely covering my lap like a napkin.

When he had left, Jennifer asked if she liked how Tony danced. While we ate, I felt his hand slide to my thigh, and I suggested that perhaps I should take the next dance. I boldly lifted my leg up over Tony's thigh, sliding it upwards as my knees parted, and what should I feel but Jennifer's leg already there, long and bare and smooth, over his other leg. We looked at each other and laughed, and I felt her lift her foot to caress my calf. It was all OK. We could share without embarrassment or jealousy, just the experimental enjoyment of Aunt Sarah and Niece Jennifer finally letting all those years of edgy erotic conversation come to something.

When I felt Tony's hand move along my thigh, I shifted towards him a little, offering myself, and his fingers moved to my mound, exploring, tickling with the tips, caressing the folds of my labia, tugging at the little strip of hair above them, then two fingers sliding between my lips, opening them letting the woman slickness flow out and onto his hand. Without pretense he lifted his hand to his mouth and licked his fingers, sucking and cleaning the generous coating I had left on him.

"Does she taste good, Tony?" I heard Jenn ask, and it dawned on me that this beautiful nubile package was going to be full of surprises. "Maybe you should let me see for myself."

Before I could even react in surprise, Jen took his hand and brought it to her lips, her tongue snaking out to finish cleaning the juices of my heat, juices that had flowed from deep inside me, with her eyes locked onto mine, sending a message that I hadn't dared express, but that I answered with a smile, and I heard my own voice saying, "Fair is fair, Tony..... let me have a taste of her at the same time."

I watched Jenn slide a little further down in her seat as Tony's other hand reached further, and she jerked a little. I knew that his fingers must have slid along her wet folds, opening them, maybe lingering a moment on her clit before slipping inside to gather some of her young musky flavor. He lifted his hand to his nose, licked one finger, then offered it to me. I sucked it eagerly, tongue washing it, and my heart beat faster with the sexy hot taste of my niece in my mouth, even as she watched.

Then his hands moved back beneath the tablecloth, and we both edged a little closer to his chair. He looked around the room a moment, then back at us, and I felt him cup my pussy, holding it, feeling its warmth. I let my right hand steal to my left breast, cupping it, rolling the nipple through the thin fabric, and I saw Jenn do the same, mimicking my movements. When Tony used two fingers to spread me open, and his middle fingertip to caress the tip of my clit, I knew that we had found a gem, one who was able to work his women, able to tease, able to dare it even in a place like this, and one who would put our pleasure at the top of his list.

Jenn's mouth made a little "ohhhh" shape, and she moved. I lifted my hips against Tony's hand, in a rhythm, fucking his fingers as he slid them inside me....two...then three... then out again to tease my clit. My mind was spinning as he paused...and I looked over with his gaze to see Jenn's movements and breath increase. I knew that he was taking a fuller turn with her, and I blew her a little kiss. My nipples raged, as they always do when I'm high with the fever of sex, and wetness slid down my pussy, down my thighs to my ass on the chair. I couldn't remember feeling so wet, and then I saw my lovely sexy niece bite her bottom lip and close her eyes while her body jerked with pleasure. I was watching her cum, right in front of me, in a public place, and I knew I was so close. When Tony's fingers became active again, he looked at me, smiling, and my hand closed over his huge bulge, just holding it tight, knowing that I was ready to let go. He rolled my clit, slide fingers inside, curling them to find the top of the inner wall, and then out again, pressing harder and flicking the tip of my extended clit. I felt the spasms build deep inside me and I lifted my hips, looking at him, then at Jennifer, whispering to him to fuck me, fuck me, make it happen. I felt Jenn's foot on my leg again as I went over the edge, deep sucking breaths overwhelming me, and it felt so amazing, so naughty, so taboo, but so hugely erotic to do this with her, with her help, as her companion in it.

Slowly, we both came down from our high, and we sat up, ready to finish our dinner....oh yes, and ready for so much more than that. Our hands met in his lap, which made us lean just a little forward, giving our waiter another spectacular view of bare tits and nipples, which neither of us tried to hide. We held hands, then both held his long cock, still inside his slacks, a long weapon ready for action, then caressed each other's palm a moment with eager fingertips, sending a message of anticipation, a message of much pleasure and experimenting yet to come.

"Would you like to see the dessert tray?" our kindly but nervous waiter asked a bit later.

"I think I have the desert I want right in front of me,"Tony countered, and if I blushed as much as Jenn did at his boldness, we would have lighted the corner of the room.

But I recovered and said, looking at Jenn, "I can't wait to see just how he eats his dessert, can you, sweetheart.

"I think I can tell," she whispered, "I think I can tell."

Sarah and Jennifer's adventures in the tropics are to be continued.....

12