Warning Miss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Albatross
Albatross
88 Followers

Karl grunted, spewing his cum into her mouth. Patricia tried desperately to swallow. She got down a few gulps, then gagged. She pulled his cock away from her mouth, Karl's seed jetting out in white ropes. One spurted on her chin. Patricia blinked, but at least had the presence of mind to keep him going. She pumped him erratically, milking his cock further, squirts of white cum landing on her cleavage. Karl must have not have been getting much action lately, because he really gushed a load onto her.

Finally Karl's muscles relaxed. Patricia let go of his drained member. She looked down at her chest.

"Oh my. I...I seem to have made a mess of myself..."

Patricia stared, dumbfounded, at the rivulets of milky white semen dripping down her bare breasts. The pale honey was actually steaming in the cold air. Absently, she touched her palm to the bottom curve of her right breast, cupping it to prevent the rivulets from continuing onto her silk shirt. She pulled her hand away, cum strands sticking to it like hot cheese dripping off a slice of pizza. Then she regained a little composure and reached for a packet of tissues on the dash.

Karl panted a bit, then looked down at Patricia. He watched as she pulled a white tissue carefully out of the packet, and began dabbing at her glistening breasts.

"It's getting cold!" Patricia mumbled, blotting the cum, wiping it gently off her goose-bumpy flesh. Karl shook his head.

"You shouldn't have finished me with your hand, miss. It weren't fair." Karl said. It was just as I'd feared. Patricia didn't seem to pick up on the significance.

"Oh...I'm sorry, I tried my best. It was just so sudden." Patricia gave an unsure smile, motioning to the sticky mess.

Karl sighed. He reached down and put his penis back in his pants.

"Okay. Wait right here miss." Karl stepped away from the car, heading back to his cruiser. Finally able to speak, my voice bubbled out like steam as I whispered frantically to Patricia.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" I hissed. Patricia didn't look up. She was sponging at the congealed globs of cum in a sort of daze.

"I don't know. I didn't know he meant to...that is, if I had realized-" Patricia used her finger to wipe a particularly thick, congealed droplet off her nipple. She stared at the white glob on the end of her finger, almost in a trance. I watched her mouth open, her tongue flicking out a little onto her lips, tasting a little of the cum still lingering there. I hissed at her.

"HEY! Patricia! You're obviously hysterical. Get yourself together. We're going home right now." I said firmly. This seemed to snap her back to reality.

Patricia turned to face the mirror. Her lipstick was smeared on one side of her mouth. She had wiped the cum and saliva off of her chin, but a thin rope of it clung to her disheveled hair.

"Oh my goodness, I am a mess!" she said, almost laughing. "I think we're fine though. I saved us, didn't I?" Patricia smiled at me. She was proud! I couldn't believe my eyes. Patricia almost beamed, clearly pleased with her ingenuity.

My leg was falling asleep. I shifted in the seat angrily. The leather creaked.

"Shhh. Here he comes." Patricia whispered. She self-consciously pulled her bra cups back up over her breasts, sliding the straps over her shoulders. She started to button up her silk blouse when Karl stopped by the window. Patricia leaned out.

"Yes, officer?" She said, finishing up her buttons.

"Please step out of the car, miss."

Patricia stopped buttoning. She looked up at Karl.

"I, I don't understand. I thought you were going to let me off."

"And I am miss. There's just one more thing. I gotta do a search."

Patricia glanced in the mirror. I gave her a panicked look.

"There's nothing in the car, I assure you. Just some old blankets and-"

"Not the car, miss. You." Karl had a strange twinkle in his eye. I noticed one of his hands was stuffed in his jacket pocket.

At that moment, I considered just giving myself up. I couldn't let her suffer more indecency just so I could dodge a ticket. Patricia seemed to know what I was thinking, and glanced into the mirror at me. I saw her fear, but I also saw some of my own thoughts kicking around. What if he got embarrassed at what I had seen? He obviously hadn't called anything in on the radio yet. I suddenly didn't know what this man was capable of, and I was acutely aware of the gun holstered at his belt.

Patricia made the decision, though. Her hand slid back and grasped mine for a moment, squeezing it. Then she turned, putting on a brave but tired smile.

"Why, of course, officer. Whatever you say."

Patricia undid her safety belt and stepped out of the car. She closed the door behind her.

No longer in immediate danger of being seen, I sat up in the back seat. I could see by the light of Karl's headlights, and hear out the rolled-down window.

Karl stopped Patricia just by the hood of the Mustang.

"Hands on your head please." Patricia did as asked. "Pardon my reach miss, regulations you know." Karl nodded and winked. Patricia smiled back, but her eyes read deep uncertainty.

Karl began patting my wife's legs down, through her black dinner slacks. His hands went places only Patricia or I had ever touched. He rubbed and groped her firm calves, her thighs, working his way up to her ass. He massaged her buns, then groped around to the front. He cupped his palm against her small mound, rubbing her. Patricia held her hands on her head obediently, wobbling slightly from his firm efforts.

Karl spun Patricia around, so her back was to him. He groped her belly from behind, then slid up to her breasts. He gave them a good squeeze, rubbing them and finding the nipples through the still-damp fabric. He paused.

"Maybe you got something in there after all, miss. Afraid I'm going to have to strip you a bit." Without waiting for a response, Karl grabbed the base of Patricia's blouse and slid it up her thin midsection. She wobbled, holding her hands straight up as she mumbled a half-hearted question.

"Are you sure this is necessary? If someone were to drive by-"

"Nobody on this road, this time of night, miss. Hold still there." Karl pulled her blouse up to her bra, then grabbed that as well. He slid the whole kit and kaboodle up, over her head to her forearms, then left it there. Her breasts dangled free, her belly moving in and out with her quick breaths. Patricia struggled to pull the blouse all the way off her arms.

"Just leave that there, miss." Patricia realized couldn't pull it off if she wanted to. Her arms were tangled in the bra, pinned above. Karl took a long look at my wife, standing there half-naked on the gravel road in the middle of nowhere.

Her breasts were two heavy teardrops, the nipples almost pointing skyward from her arms being up. The flesh was pale in the headlights, the two globes covered in goose-pimples, slick in spots that were still glazed with cum. Her nipples poked out, rigid in the freezing air.

Then Karl hooked his thumbs under the waist of her slacks, and gave a good tug. Her underwear came with them, sliding down to her ankles.

"Oh, my-" Patricia staggered slightly in her heels, caught off balance. Karl steadied her.

"That's it miss, almost over." Karl stepped back and took a look.

Karl marveled at my wife's ass. Years of horse-back riding had giver her a tight, curvy rump. Being an area the sun never shone upon, as the saying goes, her ass was a pale, creamy white. Then Karl turned her around a bit, looking at her pubis. Though she sometimes trimmed it, her pussy was slightly unkempt, a triangle of light brown fur trapped between her creamy thighs.

At this moment I looked closer, risking being seen. Did I see moisture between my wife's legs? Sure enough, I could see small dewdrops clinging to her bush, glistening in the headlight beams.

I fumed! Could she possibly be enjoying this? It must just be perspiration, out of fear. I shifted back down, struggling to see her face. She certainly looked nervous.

Then Karl pulled something out of his jacket. It was a little disposable camera. He aimed the lens at my wife's rump and popped off a shot.

Phyllis was caught of guard at the flash, but I was relieved. If all he wanted to do was get a few photos of my wife's ass, then it wasn't as bad as all that. Patricia seemed to think so too, her body relaxing a little. She turned slightly, offering him a profile, but careful to hide her face. Karl snapped another photo. He slid the camera back into his jacket.

"Are you almost done, officer? I'm a bit chilled." Indeed, Patricia had started to shiver. Her breasts swayed with the motion. Karl was still transfixed on her ass, however, and his agenda was not quite complete.

What happened next, well, it was like a surreal dream at first, and I found myself in a sort of shock, or I would have acted sooner than I did. As it was things had gone pretty far, but from here on in I had to fight to tell myself it was really happening. And in retrospect, though I don't like saying it, some part of me was getting off on the whole show.

Karl just kept staring at that ass, like it was a fancy appliance he was having trouble deciding if he wanted to buy or not.

"Almost, missus. Final thing we got to do. Cavity search."

Now, my wife may not be the most learned person in the world, but this term certainly caught her attention.

"What?!? Officer, I assure you-"

Karl pushed Patricia forward.

"Bend over the hood miss." Karl gripped her neck and pushed her down. Without her hands to steady her, she plopped down on the cold metal hood, bosoms first. Her breasts were squished below her, smashing against the hood into oblong orbs.

"OH MY! It's SOOO COLD!" she said, almost screaming. Karl hushed her, then reached down and lifted her left foot. He slid her pant leg off of her ankle, onto the ground. Her high-heel came with it, and her bare foot stepped lightly onto the gravel. Patricia stood slightly cocked, bent over the car awkwardly.

Then Karl reached back into his pocket. He pulled out a latex glove, sliding it over his right hand and snapping it tight. He pulled out a small jar of Vaseline, and dipped into it.

When Karl's Vaseline-covered fingers met my wife's rump, she almost leapt over the car. Patricia stuttered something incoherent, shivering madly.

Karl rubbed the Vaseline carefully over the two curves of her ass. His palm massaged it in. Then he probed between her cheeks, his index finger sliding down her crack. Patricia leaned forward, pleading with him.

"Oh, officer, please, don't you think I've learned my OH MY! OH! OH MY-"

Karl slid his finger into her ass, all the way up to the knuckle. He worked it in and out a few times, then slid another in with it. Patricia stuttered incoherently, spreading her legs to allow the least amount of friction.

"That's it miss, nice and co-operative." Karl played with her anus a little more, then pulled his fingers out. Patricia drooped, drained from struggling. She leaned into the car hood. Her breasts jiggled against it as she shivered.

Then Karl reached down and unzipped his pants. I saw him do it, but Patricia could only hear the creak of the metal tangs. She struggled to look over her shoulder.

"Oh p-please, no, officer! I've n-never, that is, I d-d-don't-" Patricia's teeth chattered with the cold.

Karl pulled out his cock. It was erect again, 7" of thick meat. He wasted no time squeezing that meat between her buns, placing the head at the entrance to my wife's rectum.

"One more check, miss. Just doing my duty." Karl said. He slowly slid his cock into her butt, inch by inch disappearing between my wife's ass.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!" Patricia groaned loudly, leaning into the car, trying to inch away from the rod driving up her bum. She was trapped, though, and Karl mercilessly slid himself into her. Patricia whimpered.

Then he stopped, about half of his 7" buried between her buns. Karl seemed to pause, gauging her discomfort. I could only imagine Patricia's agony, violated like this. I felt horrible, but didn't move yet of out sheer terror.

Patricia shifted a little, adjusting to the intrusion.

Karl then put a hand on each of Patricia's butt cheeks, and began sliding in and out of her, ever so slowly. He was careful never to go any deeper than half way. The first four inches of his penis glistened with Vaseline, dipping in and out of my wife's ass.

Patricia's legs made quiet thumping noises against the side of the car. She bit her lip, straining not to cry out. I waited breathlessly nonetheless, waiting to hear her call to me, to have me make it stop. Then I realized maybe she wouldn't, or maybe she couldn't out of fear. I was a little more sober now, and decided things had gone far enough, indeed too far.

I tossed the blanket off and started to climb over the seat.

Then Patricia finally did speak out, but what she said was utterly unexpected.

"...deeper..." Patricia groaned.

It caught Karl and I both off guard.

Karl stopped pumping, stunned.

I froze there, halfway over the back seat.

Patricia was breathing heavily. She brought her bound arms down from above her head, then put them under her on the hood. She splayed her little hands out, like two fans, on the cold metal. Then, with her eyes closed and a look of deep concentration on her face, she slowly, ever so slowly, pushed her ass back into him.

Her butt started swallowing his cock. Karl watched it disappear. And though she winced a few times, shaking all the while, she got it all inside herself. With an audible slurp, his Vaseline-covered dick was buried to the balls in her ass.

"Unh..." Patricia groaned, shuddering. Karl's mouth was open, his eyes fixed on the two gorgeous butt cheeks nestled against his abdomen.

Then Patricia started to rock back and forth, sliding his member in and out. She rested her elbows on the hood now, her breasts swaying in front of her.

"Come on, officer, do your duty." Patricia said. She wasn't asking. She was begging.

My jaw dropped. Was I hearing this? I slowly sank into the back seat.

Karl woke up, enough to start matching my wife's motions. Then he reached around and grabbed Patricia's breasts, groping them carefully this time.

"Do you like that miss?" He asked, sounding a little unsure, almost like a little boy.

Patricia moaned a positive response. She reached back and grabbed his buttocks, pulling him deeper into her with each thrust. I pulled the blanket back over me, like a kid watching a scene in a movie he's not sure he wants to see.

Karl really began pounding into my wife's ass. His balls slapped against her pussy, his thighs whapped against her buns. Soon he was moaning too, thumping her against the car. As Karl fucked my wife in the ass, the whole automobile began to rock, me with it.

"Oh oh OH UNH!" Suddenly Patricia was coming, her body shuddering with orgasm. She lunged forward, bucking her now-loose hair over her head, her $175 hair style tossed apart, her golden locks spilling onto the hood.

Karl climaxed shortly after. He thrust a last stroke into her bowels, grunting as he spurted his seed deep within my wife. Patricia emitted a wailing moan, grinding her ass against him for all she was worth.

Karl slumped forward onto Patricia's bare back, huffing and puffing. He held her like that for a good minute, their bodies nestled like spoons.

Then Karl leaned back. He slid his cock out of my wife's ass slowly, like a wasp removing its stinger. Her ass was reluctant to let go, gripping him, milking him as he dragged it out of her. The head finally popped out. To my horror, a dibble of cum squirted out of her ass, running in a rivulet down her bare thigh.

Suddenly there was a noise.

We all three turned to look. It was a car up the road!

Karl scrambled as the sound of tires on gravel came from a mile or so away. I could see the headlights approaching. Patricia struggled to get her shirt down.

Karl zipped his pants. The headlights neared. Patricia hastily pulled her pants up and hopped into the car.

The other automobile rolled up. It was another squad car. Tom Billingsley, the sheriff, leaned out the window.

"Everything alright here, Karl?"

"Oh sure, sir. This miss here was swerving. Spilled her water."

Patricia patted the still-damp stain on her blouse, this time her buttons fastened all the way up.

"Well, no harm done. Let her off with a warning, okay Karl?" The sheriff said. Karl nodded.

"I was just in the process of doing that, sir." Karl winked at Patricia. To my consternation, she winked back.

"Alright, have a safe night miss." The sheriff's car creaked out across the gravel road, picking up speed.

Karl wiped the sweat from his face. He reached down onto the ground and picked up Patricia's left shoe, dusting it off. As he handed it through the window, they both looked at the latex glove on Karl's hand.

"God, I hope the sheriff didn't notice!" Karl laughed. Patricia laughed as well. It was a real laugh, with music in it. She tossed the shoe into the back, and it clunked me right on the forehead. I grumbled, but Patricia ignored me.

"So, am I free to go, officer?" Patricia asked.

"Of course, miss. Drive safe, you hear? And don't go spilling any more drinks."

"Will-do, officer." Patricia said sweetly. She put the car into gear. Then Karl leaned in for one last word.

"Oh, and if you see that no-account husband of yours, tell him he got off lucky. Next time I see him drunk, he's getting hauled in." Patricia's eyes widened. Before she could react, Karl leaned in and gave her a deep kiss. Patricia faltered, then met his kiss and returned it.

Karl pulled away from her lips with a pop. He tipped his hat.

"And I ain't letting him off with no warning." Karl said, and headed back to his car.

------------------------------------------------

Patricia drove remarkably well down the gravel road, the Mustang's tires slipping hardly at all.

I sat in the back, in silence, watching her little hands work the wheel. Her foot was a little stiff on the brake, but she worked the wheel fine. She glanced at me in the rear view mirror from time to time, her face kind of expectant, brow furrowed.

I finally opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"Out with it." Patricia said. I could see her bracing herself inside, for whatever I was going to say.

"You ain't the girl I married."

It startled her. Whatever she thought I was going to say, that wasn't it. Patricia mulled it over a little, then spoke.

"No. I guess I'm not." She said softly.

We just stared at each other in the mirror for a while.

Then Patricia tried a smile out on me, just a little one. I wanted to be sore at her, but it was like looking at a kitten that peed on your bed and was real sorry for it after. I knew it was me that pushed her into the driver's seat to begin with. And though maybe that didn't account for the whole ride, it was enough to make me go soft, for a minute anyway. I smiled back, just a little.

Then Patricia went back to driving. She turned on the radio, and settled into the driver's seat. I lay down in the back, pulled the flannel blanket over my head, and went to sleep.

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

Albatross
Albatross
88 Followers
12