Warning Signs Pt. 01

Story Info
Bob starts noticing warning signs about his new life.
3.5k words
3.92
90.1k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,099 Followers

This story is a continuation of Upwardly Mobile. I recommend that you read it first. It tells how Bob and Rose move to Dallas and get caught up in a swinging group, which consists of the owners of Bob's company.

*****

Bob came in dripping with sweat and smelling of freshly cut grass. It was another blisteringly hot August day in Dallas. Rose was in the kitchen sipping a glass of chilled rose wine. She laughed and pushed him away as he tried to hug her.

"Eww, no, no!" she shrieked, stepping back. "You need a shower!"

Bob pulled her to him and kissed her as she squirmed. "Aww, you love it when I get all sweaty."

She returned his kiss, careful not to get too close to his sweaty, bare chest. Bob stepped forward as she stepped back. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed against her, his hands moving down to her ass.

She stopped resisting and kissed him more passionately. "Awww," she whispered as she pulled back, "Now I'll need to take another shower."

"Now, that sounds like a great idea. Let's take one together." He replied, pressing his crotch against her mound.

"Does mowing the lawn always make you horny?" she asked, as she wiggled her hips slightly.

"No," he answered, pressing his hips more tightly against her, "but seeing you does."

"You are such a charmer. "

"I do my best."

They stood there, holding each other, with her head laying on his chest. Neither spoke. They just enjoyed the quiet feeling, connecting and sharing their love before Bob let her go and the moment passed.

"Oh," Rose began as she poured herself another glass of wine, "we have to hurry, though. We need to leave in an hour. Jerry said to be at the docks by eleven, so I don't think we have time for any hanky-panky."

"Or, we don't go, then we have all day for hanky-panky." He replied. Bob took the glass and drank half of it before handing it back.

"We could," she said half-heartedly, "but you already agreed to go. It would be weird if we didn't show up."

They had been invited by Jerry, Bob's boss, to go boating on Lake Ray Roberts in the company's new ski boat. Jerry had been very excited about it and insisted that they come out and help "christen" the watercraft. They both suspected what he had meant.

Bob was not exactly thrilled with the idea. It had been a couple of months since their initiation into the Adrenaline company swingers group, or the "Jerry cult" as Bob jokingly referred to it. Since then, they had been to two more parties at Jerry and Gloria's home, but both of them had been traditional events without any hint of sexual conduct or swinging.

Bob had been busy with work and traveling frequently, sometimes with Jerry, to visit clients and make sales pitches to new prospects. Rose had been out to Casa Dean on several occasions, both with and without their kids. Apparently, she and Gloria had become good friends. According to Rose, Gloria had been flirtatious and friendly but had not tried to do anything overtly sexual.

So, neither of them was too sure what to expect from today's boat outing. Would it be another swinging event, where they would be expected to fuck Jerry and Gloria? Would it be just a day on the lake enjoying time as friends? They both suspected the former rather than the latter.

Rose addressed the elephant in the room. "Are you okay if things turn sexual today?"

Bob drew a long, slow breath and let it out as a gradual sigh. "I don't know. I suppose so. What do you think?"

"I don't know either," she stated, watching Bob for his reaction. "Part of me is excited that it might go that way. Part of me hopes it doesn't. I'm nervous that we may end up doing something with other people in front of each other. I'm not sure how I would react if I saw you fucking Gloria, and I'm not sure I want you to see Jerry fucking me."

Bob felt his cock starting to stiffen as she spoke. Her words conjured up a very distinct mental image and he felt his arousal rising.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," he replied. "It might be very awkward and uncomfortable. Hell, who knows? Nothing might happen. I guess we shouldn't worry about it. I want you to know, that whatever happens, I love you. I respect you. Just go with the flow and don't worry about me or my feelings. Have fun."

"I might get carried away again," she said, looking down, appearing slightly embarrassed. "I can't control what I do or say when that happens. I don't want to hurt you."

He hugged her as he stood beside her. "I know, baby. It's okay. I know that anything you do or say is just from being overly horny. I know you love me, that you're mine and I'm yours. Nothing or nobody will ever change that."

"Even if he fucks me in the ass again?"

"Especially if he fucks you in the ass again. I know what that does to you." He noticed her nipples had become extremely hard and made her t-shirt poke out prominently.

Rose gave him a quick peck on the cheek then took her wine and stepped to leave the kitchen. She paused and looked back at her husband, "Are we doing the right thing?" she asked sincerely.

He thought about her question and what it meant. Were they doing the right thing? Were they selling their bodies, their intimacy, their relationship for the chance at wealth? Were they selling their souls to the devil? He didn't know anymore. He wasn't sure he cared anymore.

"I honestly don't know. It's not too late. We can stop." His cock was hard, and from the look of her t-shirt, she was turned on, "But, I don't think either of really wants to stop at this point."

She nodded, then a naughty smile slowly appeared. "Come join me in the shower and fuck your wife before anybody else does." She walked out quickly. Bob followed right behind her, stripping off his shorts on the way to their bathroom, chasing her playfully.

They made love in the shower, slow and tenderly, without talking. Rose was leaning back against the tile wall, with one leg hooked around his waist, her heel pressing into Bob's ass. Bob buried his head in the space between her neck and shoulder, slowly moving his hips to push his cock into his wife, then slowly drawing it out to its full length, before pushing back in. Rose shuddered at the slow attention her pussy was getting.

She whispered in his ear, "I thought you were going to fuck me."

He lifted his head up and saw the wicked look on her face. He slammed his hips forward, driving her back into the wall. She let out a grunt from the impact. "Ooh, that's slightly better," she said, staring into his eyes.

He put his head back down and bit into her shoulder, driving his cock harder into her pussy. She gasped, then growled, "Mmmm, now that's it. Fuck me, baby!"

He started pumping his cock faster. She held onto his shoulders tightly and lifted her other foot off the floor to wrap around him. He drove her harder into the wall, dipping his knees and raising up to slam into her with each thrust. She clung to him and tossed her head from side to side as the intense pleasure of his cock pounding inside her made her start to get wild.

"Much better!," she gasped out, "Maybe I'll let you fuck me tonight after Jerry finishes with me."

Bob pulled back and stared at her, his hips slowing. Rose was afraid she had pushed too hard. She swallowed nervously. Bob smiled evilly, narrowing his eyes, "Maybe I will If I have anything left to give you after I fuck Gloria into a coma."

He held her firmly and lifted her almost off his cock, then dropped her as he slammed hard up into her cunt. She cried out. He did it again, and she started to shake, "Oh fucking God!" He did it again, and she started cumming, letting out a long slow wail.

He carried her to the built-in bench and lowered her down onto her back. He power fucked her, leaning against her, his legs outstretched, using gravity to help drive his cock into her hard. She cried out again, and her nails dug into his ass cheeks. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" she called to him.

She reached up to grab him by the hair and pulled his head down, kissing him savagely. He poured his passion into the kiss, tongue attacking hers as he fucked her intensely. She was panting, and her orgasm was getting close. She tightened her legs around his waist, ankles interlocked and lifted her ass up off the bench, straining to take every inch of his cock as deeply as she could.

"We're going to be late," he said with gasping breaths. She bounced her ass up and down, meeting his thrusts in response.

Suddenly, Bob pulled his cock out of her needy pussy mid-stroke. Her cunt spasmed, the hole opening and closing like the mouth of a fish out of the water. "Noooo!" she cried out, clutching for him as he stood up and stepped back.

"You want this cock?" he asked her, stroking it in front of her.

"Fuck yes, I want that cock!" she said angrily.

"Then turn around," he demanded, "and show me how much you want it."

Rose immediately rolled over and dropped her feet to the floor of the shower, her belly laying on the bench. She reached down between her legs with both hands, rubbing her cunt seductively. She spanked it with one hand, hard enough to make her cry out. She rubbed her pussy, pushing two fingers into it, curling them inside, then pulled them out to slap it again, harder than the first time. She gasped and groaned deeply.

Bob stepped behind her and rubbed the head of his cock in her wet slit, then slid it up to her asshole. As soon as it touched her anus, she moved forward and turned halfway around to face him, "Not the ass, baby, please."

He held his cock in his fist staring at her. Rose loved anal. Rose craved anal. Rose never refused anal.

"Why not?" he asked, feeling his curiosity rising.

She hesitated, then confessed with an embarrassed sigh, "I haven't pooped, and I have to be perfectly clean for that. Please just fuck me in the pussy, baby!" She turned back around and slapped her pussy again.

He moved back into position and rubbed his cock in her slit again, then plunged into her hot, slippery pussy. She cried out again, and drove her ass back to him, shoving her cunt down around his shaft.

He held her hips and started fucking her as fast as he could. His balls were slapping rapidly against her clit. "Oh, baby! Fuck me! Own this pussy!"

"Yeah, that's my pussy!" he snarled as he fucked her wildly. He reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, kissing her hard on the mouth.

She reached between her legs to rub his balls and shaft as he fucked her. Her other hand rubbed her hard clit rapidly. She was shaking uncontrollably, making loud whimpering sounds.

He slammed into her, as hard as he could, then held his cock still. The head was resting against her cervix. She groaned and rotated her hips slowly. The shaft rubbed against her g-spot as she moved. She felt his cock swell, and a spasm move from the base up the shaft just before his sperm poured out into her womb.

Bob pushed in harder and cried out as he started cumming. He pressed his hips steadily, firmly against her, holding his cock in place, but pushing hard against her inner reaches. His body shook with each spasm of his cock that sent more and more of his thick seed into her. "Oh fuck yes!" he shouted, "Cumming baby!" He jerked from head to toe, body tensing and releasing, tensing and releasing.

She had never felt anyone cum like that inside her, and it triggered her orgasm. She bounced uncontrollably, panting wildly as she came. She squirted, and her liquid gushed out, splashing around Bob's cock and balls. She couldn't breathe. Everything seemed to go dark, and she saw swirling patterns of stars and sparkles. Her body went completely rigid.

Then suddenly an overwhelming feeling of warmth and pleasure flooded into her body, and she screamed at the top of her lungs, "Oooooooh!"

It seemed to go on and on without stopping. Rose couldn't hear anything, couldn't see anything. She felt she was no longer in her body, but floating above the room looking down at her and Bob locked in an intimate embrace.

Slowly, her body's spasms slowed and eventually stopped. She collapsed onto the bench. Bob lowered down onto his knees behind her and gripped her ass to keep from falling. They both gasped for air. Rose whimpered, then slid off the bench and turned to hold her husband.

She clung to Bob as they lay on the floor of the shower, as the water sprayed down on their limp bodies. They held each other, kissing and cuddling for several minutes, not wanting it to end. Eventually, Rose raised her head and whispered, "You know, we should probably wash at some point."

Bob laughed, then helped her to her feet. He soaped up her back then washed his hair and body. Rose, like most women, needed longer to wash up. She had three different products she had to use on her hair, and that took a considerable amount of time.

Bob finished first and got out to dry off. A minute later, Rose opened the glass door, sticking her wet arm out. "Honey, can you reach in the cabinet under my sink?" She asked, pointing where she wanted him to go.

Bob, opened the door in the vanity. "See that box on the left, can you open that and give me what's inside?" she asked, waving her hand.

He picked it up and read the label. "A douche?" In all the years they had been married, he had never seen a douche in the house, nor had he ever seen her use one.

"Yeah, take it out and give it to me." She said, opening her hand.

"What's that for?" he asked, naively, as he opened it and removed the packaging. "I mean, I know what it's for. Why do you need one?"

"I want to make sure I'm all clean, and we don't have a bidet." She answered waving her hand for him to give it to her.

"You mean clean out my cum, so you're fresh for Jerry?" he asked, a little bit of jealousy in his voice.

"Bob," she began, sounding irritated, "I don't want to have cum dripping out of me for the next two hours. I'll be in a bikini, and that would be really annoying."

He handed it to her, and she proceeded to squirt the liquid into her cum-filled pussy, washing out all traces of her husband's seed. Bob watched her as she did it, unsure if it had more meaning than she claimed. He had noticed three more identical boxes under the sink.

"Do you do that every time after I fuck you?" he asked as she finished up.

"No, honey, but if I am going out or dressing up, it is much better than having your cum leaking out all over my panties. You should try it sometime. I can squirt yogurt up your ass; then you can walk around for a couple of hours and see how much you like it." Rose laughed at the idea of Bob having dirty yogurt oozing into his boxers and down his thighs.

"Uh," he replied looking queasy, "let's not and say we did. On second thought, let's not and say we didn't."

She stepped out and dried herself partially, then reached under the cabinet and took out a second douche, ripping it open.

"I shot that much cum?" Bob asked, sounding surprised.

"Sorry?" she queried, looking puzzled.

He pointed at the object in her hand, "You need to use two to clean your pussy?"

She giggled at her husband's innocence, "Baby, this one isn't for my pussy. You may want to leave the room for this part."

The light began to dawn on Bob. "Oh," he said watching, then his eyes darted open, "Oh!" He backed out of the bathroom as Rose lifted the toilet seat. "I'll be getting dressed."

He went into the bedroom and put on a pair of tropical-print board shorts. They were baggy and came down almost to his knees. He was not ready to join the Speedo crowd. He pulled on an orange v-neck t-shirt and dug around in the closet looking for his sandals. As he moved a bag, he noticed a box from Bellefleur Lingerie Boutique in Seattle.

His heart skipped a beat.

He'd been to Seattle three times in the past month, twice with Jerry. On the first trip, Jerry had insisted they go into Bellefleur to buy something for Gloria. He had picked a very sexy, pink-laced teddy with little panels that opened over the nipples and crotch. Bob had considered getting something for Rose but was not sure of her size.

His hands were shaking as he lifted the lid off the wide, flat box. Red tissue paper covered whatever was inside. He unfolded it slowly, already suspecting what he would find. As the paper separated, he saw pink lace. He lifted it out and held it up to inspect, unable to breathe. It was a teddy, with tabs over each breast that, when pulled, would peel down to expose the nipples.

Nervously, he lifted it higher to look at the crotch. Did it look worn? He raised it, lowering his head to smell it.

"What are you doing?" came Rose's voice from inside the closet.

He jerked his head to look at her, clutching the lingerie. She saw what he was holding and seemed to blush, as she stood there naked.

"What are you doing with this?" he asked, his voice almost a whisper.

"Oh," she answered, hesitatingly, "you found it."

"Yeah, I found it!" he exclaimed, growing angry, "What the fuck is it doing here?"

"I'm sorry, baby," she began, stepping closer and reaching out to attempt to take the teddy from Bob's hands. "It was a gift."

He cut her off, "No shit! I was with him when he bought it! Are you fucking Jerry behind my back?"

"No!" Rose declared, "what are you talking about? Gloria gave me that!"

"No, no, no," he challenged her, "I was with Jerry in Seattle when he bought this. I saw him get it and saw them put in this box! I thought it didn't look big enough in the boobs for Gloria, but he insisted it was the right size!"

Rose put her hands on the teddy. "Bob," she said softly, "Gloria gave this to me. She said Jerry bought one for her and she loved it. She knew your birthday was tomorrow, so she bought this for me to wear and surprise you tonight after we get home."

"What?" he asked dumbfounded.

"She ordered it online, and it got here yesterday. We even talked about how we could both wear them one night and show them off to you and Jerry."

"Seriously?"

"Yes," she said, pulling the teddy from his hands. "Did you honestly think I would fuck Jerry without telling you?"

"I-I," he stammered, "I don't know. When I saw it, I didn't know what to think. I just... I'm sorry that I jumped to that conclusion."

She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "It's not you, baby. It's this situation. It made you automatically assume the worst, but I understand why you might draw that conclusion. Do you want to cancel today and stay home?"

"No," he replied, "it's ok. We can go. I'm sorry, honey. I'll be ok. Do you know where my sandals are?"

She let go of him, with a smile. "Yeah, they're hanging on the shoe rack in the garage. But, do me a favor. Wear the flip-flops with the beer opener in the bottom, not those old-man sandals that look like something my grandfather would wear at the retirement home playing bocci."

Bob kissed her on the cheek then left to retrieve his flip-flops, wondering what about the sandals was so unattractive. He actually liked how they felt and thought they looked rather manly.

When he had left the bedroom, Rose finally took a deep breath. She held the teddy up and looked inside the crotch. A dried, almost clear, white substance flaked off at her touch. She raised them to her nose as Bob had been doing when she had interrupted him. She sniffed deeply and bit her bottom lip.

End of Part 1

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,099 Followers