Warning Signs Pt. 03

Story Info
Final - Bob & Rose make it out and plan their response.
4.6k words
3.41
45.5k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,104 Followers

Bob gazed out at the Texas landscape flashing past the windows of his SUV as he drove home from the lake. His beautiful wife, Rose, was next to him, feet curled up in the seat, clutching a blanket around her. She was watching her husband intently, a big grin on her face. He sensed her eyes on him, and he looked over at her.

"What?" he asked, noticing the grin and the intensity of her stare.

"You fought for me," she stated matter-of-factly.

He had indeed fought for her. He had surprised her when she was about to be fucked by Jerry, Bob's boss, and Mike, Jerry's flunkie. Jerry continued trying to fuck her, while Mike tried to keep Bob from interfering. Bob fared worse than Mike, but he succeeded in stopping them from fucking her. His actions had nearly left them stranded in the middle of the lake, and in all likelihood, had cost him his job and future opportunities with Jerry's company.

Bob rubbed his sore jaw, still red from where Mike had punched him. "Yeah, I did."

"Nobody ever fought for me before," she said, smiling brightly. "You must love me."

He nodded, watching the road, "You're everything to me."

She slid closer and leaned against him. He took his hand off the steering wheel and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her tightly to his chest.

"You're my hero," she said, then lifted up to kiss him on the cheek. He winced slightly at the kiss, which was close to his bruised jaw. Her hand moved down his chest to his lap, then found his cock and held it through his shorts.

"Well, I created a gigantic mess. Now, I have to figure out how to get us out of it, safely." His cock was throbbing in her hand, growing thicker and hard, but his mind was still focused on the earlier events.

"If I hadn't interrupted things, were you going to fuck both of them?" he asked. He had found Rose naked, being held by both men, and Jerry was already starting to slide his cock into her pussy. Mike was behind her, fondling her, and it looked as if he were about to fuck her in the ass.

"I would have," she said softly, hand squeezing his dick gently. "Jerry had his cock pushing in when I heard you yelling. He started fucking me and wasn't very happy you were butting in."

"What about Mike? What brought that on?" he asked. They had never spent much time with Mike, and it seemed odd that he would have gotten so involved in the action.

Rose felt his cock getting hard in her hand. She unzipped his pants, then slid her hand inside and freed it from his underwear to stroke. "He didn't ask," she explained. "He just came up behind me and started kissing my neck and feeling me up. He was fingering my ass. You know what that does to me."

"Was he going to fuck you in the ass while Jerry fucked your pussy?" In spite of everything that transpired, the thought was still turning Bob on.

"I think that was his plan, yes." She pulled his cock out of his pants and stroked him slowly, then slid down to lick the engorged head, whispering seductively, "I wanted him to."

Bob let out a moan when he felt her licking his cock. "Have you ever had two men fuck you at the same time?"

"Yes, once," she said nervously. "I guess you ruined my chance to do it a second time." She opened her mouth and sucked the head of his cock inside, rolling her tongue around it. She tasted his pre-cum, and moaned in response, loving the slightly salty taste.

Bob's voice was getting rough and raspy, "Should I have let them finish fucking you, then try to fight with them over you?"

She sat up, hand still holding his cock, and kissed his cheek again. "No baby," she said softly, "I'm glad you stopped it. I didn't understand Jerry's agenda. I do now. He is a pig and Mike is his lapdog. Now, the idea of them fucking me is completely disgusting. Thank you for saving me." She kissed his neck, then returned her attention to stroking his hard cock.

"But at the time?" he asked.

"At that time, before you interrupted?" she asked back, whispering in his ear.

He nodded.

"At that time, I wanted them to fuck me and use me like a dirty, filthy whore. I wanted them to fill both of my holes with their cum and pass me back and forth, like the horny little slut that I am."

Bob groaned and suddenly said, "Shit!" A blast of sperm shot out of his cock, and he started cumming. He gripped the wheel tightly, trying to drive straight and not kill them as he came.

Rose was surprised but recovered quickly to lower her head and close her mouth over the end of his cock. She missed the first two blasts but caught all the rest, jerking him off into her hot mouth. She squeezed his shaft tightly and milked his cock of all the semen, then she licked the last drop off the tip of his cock and sat up.

"Sorry, baby," she said giggling, "I didn't mean to get us nearly killed."

He laughed and tried to catch his breath. "Thank God there was nobody next to us. I might have hit them."

"Now, not only do you owe me a threesome with two men, but after that, you owe me a hot, steaming orgasm!" She rotated in her seat, leaned back against the door and spread her legs, moving the blanket. She was not wearing anything, and Bob did a double-take seeing her exposed, wet pussy.

She rubbed her pussy, "Hurry up and get home. Then I want you to lick me right here," she said as she rubbed a finger on her clit. Bob kept turning to make rapid, furtive glances at her as she masturbated, doing his best to watch and keep his eyes on the road.

He put his hand on her bare thigh, rubbing it softly. Rose grabbed his hand and moved it to her pussy. It was so hot and wet. She bent his pinkie and straightened the other three, then pushed them into her pussy. It was tight to get all three in, but she held his wrist firmly, pulling his fingers into her roughly.

Within a few moments, she was moaning and grinding her hips hard. Her body tensed briefly, and she came, fucking Bob's fingers wildly.

She pulled his wet fingers out, licked them clean and said, "Well, now you only owe me a threesome with two men."

"I'll work on that," he said, his voice breaking slightly.

"Mmmm, yes please," she murmured, moaning from the slight aftershocks of her orgasm, "you do that."

"Just not with Jerry and Mike," he added.

She climbed halfway into the back seat, her naked ass hanging over the back of the front seat. She dug around in their ice chest, then sat back down holding a Diet Dr. Pepper. "So, what are you going to do about your job?" she asked as she took a sip.

"I'm not sure I even have a job to worry about now."

"We can sue him," she offered.

"Nobody would believe us. This kind of thing doesn't even happen in fiction. Nobody would accept that it really happened. We don't have any proof."

"Why don't we get proof," she replied.

Bob looked at his wife, smiling, "That's a great idea," he responded, "but how would we do that?"

She thought for a moment, "Well," she began, "he thinks I'm pregnant now, thanks to your creative play acting. What if we let him think I am and that the baby is his. Maybe that will give us time to figure out what to do and get whatever proof we need."

"But," Bob added, "we would need to keep up the facade that we're still loyal members of his inner circle." He watched her for her reaction.

She realized what Bob was saying and nodded slowly, "Meaning, we would need to keep having sex with them."

"That's the only way they would believe we're still on board."

They sat in silence for the next few miles. Both of them were running through the options in their minds. Finally, Rose sat up and said, "Okay. I can do that. But, the difference is now we're in control of the situation. We know what his agenda is, what he's trying to do. I won't fall for his bullshit and get sucked in emotionally. I won't play his game. He'll be playing our game, and he won't even know it."

Bob thought about what she said; her words carried a lot of meaning. She basically admitted that she had been drawn in and had gotten emotionally involved.

"Rose," he started, speaking softly, taking her hand in his, "will you tell me everything now? No more secrets, please. I won't get mad."

She sighed. "Are you sure you really want to know everything? It's not going to be easy to say or to hear."

"I know. But, it's over. You were sucked in. Jerry was manipulating you, and he's good at it. For us to go forward as a team, we have to be honest. I need to know, so there are no surprises."

She didn't speak. She was in turmoil. She agreed with her husband and knew she needed to come clean. She just couldn't bring herself to say it. She looked out the window and tears ran down her cheeks.

"I'm completely sorry," she said. "I lied to you."

"I know," he said, squeezing her hand gently to assure her they would be alright.

"You've been fucking Jerry behind my back," Bob stated the obvious.

Rose shook her head.

"No, not Jerry, but I would have if I had the opportunity. It just didn't happen, yet. I was going to stay with him next week while you were in Seattle."

Bob was confused.

"So if you weren't fucking Jerry, then who?" he asked.

"I was hanging out with Gloria a lot, remember?" she asked rhetorically.

"Yeah, so you fucked Gloria?" he asked.

"We played together often, yes. I lied to you because I didn't think you would be happy about it." She paused, then added, "But, that's not all."

He dreaded what was coming.

"Who did you fuck, Rose?" he said, feeling his temper starting to rise.

"You remember earlier you asked me if I ever had sex with two guys at the same time?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

"You fucked two guys?" he asked, his voice rising.

"Yes."

"Who?" he demanded.

"The twins."

Two Days Ago...

Rose was in a good mood. Bob had been home for lunch, and they had spent his entire lunch break fucking. They didn't have much time, so it had been a quickie. She didn't cum, but it was still hot, and she loved that Bob had driven all the way home from work just sink his cock inside her. He had to leave right away to get to the airport for an overnight trip to Houston.

Rose and Amanda had been invited to Gloria's house for dinner since Jerry and Bob were both out of town. She thought it sounded like a fun way to spend the evening and knew that Amanda would jump at the chance. They arrived a couple of minutes early and headed up to the gorgeous home they jokingly called Casa Dean.

The door in front of her opened. "Well, hello girls," came the sultry Texas drawl of Gloria. She stepped back as she pulled the door wide, "Come on in where it's nice and comfortable. It's hotter than the devil's asshole out there today."

Amanda, Rose's eighteen-year-old daughter, smiled and entered the foyer first, then Rose walked in behind her. "Thanks for inviting us over for dinner, Gloria. It's very nice of you."

Rose kissed Gloria on both cheeks and hugged the large-breasted former stripper. Amanda hugged the woman, then immediately asked timidly, "Gloria, is Mike around?"

Rose laughed to herself. "Damn, she hasn't even closed the door, and Amanda's already asking about Mike. Puppy love is cute," she thought.

Gloria closed the door and smiled. "He's down at the motocross track with the boys. You should go and see what they're up to. Do you know where it is?"

"Yeah, they pointed it out when we were here for the boat party," she replied.

"I'll call you when we're ready to leave," Rose said as her daughter practically ran out of the room.

"Okay, bye!" said an excited Amanda.

Rose and Gloria watched her leave, then Gloria took Rose's hand and kissed it. "Think she'll still be a virgin when you go home?" Gloria asked with a naughty smile on her face.

"Oh my god, Gloria," Rose said, "you are incorrigible."

"I'm realistic, baby," she said, laughing. "Come with me; I bought you a present. I want to show you."

"A present? That's too sweet. You shouldn't have." Rose said as she followed Gloria to the master bedroom. A box labeled Bellefleur was laying on the bed.

"Open it!" ordered Gloria.

Rose giggled and lifted the lid, separated the red tissue paper and pulled out a sexy pink lace teddy. "Oh, Gloria, it's totally sexy!"

"Check this out," the older woman said as she reached up and pulled down the lace that formed the panels over the breasts. They were fastened in place by a small bit of velcro. When Gloria tugged, they folded down. When worn, the full breasts would be completely exposed.

"Oh, wow," Rose said, "that's hot."

"The crotch comes out too, for easy fucking with the teddy still on," she explained.

"Nice, Bob is going to love it." Rose said, "His birthday is on Saturday. I will surprise him with it at home, after our boat outing."

Gloria nodded, "He's going to cream himself when you surprise him. Put it on. I want to see you in it."

"Now?" Rose asked looking around.

"Yeah, we're alone, honey," Gloria explained, "the twins are doing motocross with Mike and the younger ones are over at Tom and Eileen's place until nine tonight. We've got the house all to ourselves."

Rose smiled, liking the sound of that. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and tossed it on the bed. Gloria unhooked her bra, while Rose shrugged her shoulders, letting it fall off. She unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down, along with her little black thong, bending over to give Gloria a perfect view of her ass.

Gloria rubbed her hands down Rose's back and over her ass cheeks, "Such a sexy body," Gloria purred.

Rose stepped into the teddy, one leg then the other, and pulled it up around her hips. It fit perfectly. She pulled the top up and adjusted her tits to fill the cups. Finally, she slipped her arms through the spaghetti straps and turned to face Gloria, "How do I... oh wow!" she said as she saw that Gloria was wearing a matching teddy.

"Jerry bought one for me when he was in Seattle," she explained, posing sexily, "I loved it so much I bought you one."

"You look so fucking hot," Rose said with an enormous grin on her face.

"Baby," Gloria said, slowly speaking as she walked toward Rose, "I look like shit compared to you. In that teddy, your body is screaming fuck me!"

Rose laughed, "Then you better do what it is telling you."

They dove into each other's arms and started kissing passionately. Their hands were all over each other as their tongues fought for dominance in each other's mouths. Rose reached up and ripped the panels off Gloria's huge tits and buried her face between them, feeling the soft, warm flesh of the fake tits rubbing on both of her cheeks.

"Holy shit!" Colton exclaimed.

"Wow!" Luke said right after his brother.

Rose jumped with a start and turned to see the Dean twins standing just inside the door of the master suite, wearing only shorts. They were staring at her, mouths hanging open and obvious boners were tenting out the front of their shorts.

"Oh shit!" Rose exclaimed and grabbed her t-shirt off the bed, holding it in front of her.

Gloria only giggled, then said, "What are you two doing here?"

Luke took his eyes of Rose and stammered out, "Oh, um, Amanda showed up. So, Mike sent us home."

Colton was watching Rose closely, "Hello Mrs. Carter, nice outfit." He smiled at her as he stepped forward.

Rose didn't know what to do. She felt ashamed for being practically naked and for being caught making out with their mother. She turned to Gloria and was surprised to see that her breasts were still fully exposed, her nipples protruding like hard little flesh mountains on her tits.

"Boys, you're making Rose uncomfortable. She's practically naked in front of you. You're being rude." She said, with a hint of naughtiness in her tone.

Luke stepped closer to stand beside his twin brother. "Oh, sorry mom, we don't want to be rude." He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans shorts, then let them drop to the floor exposing his beautiful, young cock to Rose. It was rock hard, standing almost completely upright. Rose gasped and felt a flutter in her womb.

Colton saw his brother's action, then added, "Yeah, sorry Mrs. Carter, we don't want you to feel uncomfortable." He had on basketball shorts and merely pulled them down and stepped out of them. His cock was similar to his brother's, but was heavier and pointed out straight in front of him.

Rose stared, her eyes moving from one cock to the other, unquestionably impressed with the two young men. She felt moisture running down her thigh and was breathing hard. Gloria pulled the t-shirt out of her hands and whispered into Rose's ear, "Let them see, baby, they really want a good, long look at you."

Rose didn't resist and let Gloria expose her. She breathed in deeply, raising her chest and pressing her tits out proudly.

The boys walked over to her slowly. Colton on her right, Luke on her left. They each put an arm around her back, simultaneously gripping her tits with their free hands. She inhaled sharply, unable to stop them, unable to speak. The hands kneaded her breasts and rubbed her hard nipples through the lace. She let her breath out in sharp bursts, then drew another deep breath. At almost the exact moment, the boys ripped the lace panels off, exposing her full breasts and hard nipples.

She gasped as her tits were abruptly exposed, then moaned when the boys each took a nipple into their mouth, sucking at the same time. She had always fantasized about having two men touching her, sucking her tits and more. She was overwhelmed with sudden desire and need. Her hands went to the boys' heads and stroked their hair.

The boys sucked her tits hard, using their tongues to rub and massage her nipples. She felt their hands moving down her body, one on her thigh the other at the top of her mound. She instinctively parted her legs slightly as both boys fondled her pussy through the lace.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped as they touched her intimately.

Gloria stepped up behind Rose and kissed her neck, then whispered in her ear, "Enjoy them, honey." She gently took Rose's hands, guided them down, and put them on the boys' cocks. Rose gripped them automatically and started stroking.

She heard a rip and felt the crisp air against her pussy. Hands rubbed her flesh, her lips, her clit. Someone was stroking her clit while two fingers started rubbing in her slit, then pushed inside her. She threw her head back as her knees trembled. Rose didn't think she could stand much longer.

The boys lifted Rose off her feet and carried her to the large bed, gently laying her down. Luke climbed up and knelt between her legs, spreading them, then pressed his mouth against her pussy. She wanted to protest and stop this, but her willpower evaporated the second his tongue snaked its way across her slit.

Colton laid down beside her, his hips near her head, gripping his cock in his fist, stroking it. She turned to watch, let out a whimper and then attacked his young cock, sucking it into her mouth. She moved her head up and down, feeling his shaft rubbing against her tongue.

She saw movement out of the corner of her eye and observed Gloria sitting in a chair facing the bed rubbing one of her fancy vibrators against her pussy. "Oh, my god, she's going to do that and watch her sons fuck me!" She thought, groaning at the idea.

Colton fucked her mouth slowly, pushing his dick into her throat. She opened wider and relaxed, letting the length of his cock slide in, moaning. She fucking loved to deep throat cocks, and his was long but slender and fit in smoothly.

Luke was lapping at her clit. "Fuck that feels good," she thought, but could only moan with her mouth stuffed full of young cock. She rocked her hips, fucking Luke's face.

Colton pinched her nipple, and she gasped again, then started jamming her mouth on his cock, lips slapping against the skin at the base. "Oh Fuck yeah!" he cried out, "Damn she sucks a good dick!"

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,104 Followers
12