Warped Mind Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers

"I don't know what to say, Mrs. Jenkins. You never mentioned this in my job description."

"I'm mentioning it now, and if you accept the new responsibility I will double your wages."

"Double?"

"Yes, does that interest you?"

Another long pause before Becca continued, "What exactly would I have to do? I have a boyfriend after all."

"He wouldn't need to know and you can ease into your new responsibilities as time goes by. Just watch if you like today, if you wish to do more feel free?" Cindy said.

"Okay, just watch? I can do that."

Cindy shortly returned with Becca. Her arms were folded under her sports bra covered breasts; she kept her eyes down, so as not to look at me.

"Trent, Becca's going to watch for a while before possible helping me," Cindy said like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"It's okay Becca, you can look at him, my husband has a thing for you a so don't be shy."

Her eyes slowly rose from the ground and locked onto my hard cock before coming to my face. I smiled at her, trying as best I could to make he feel comfortable.

"Have a seat, Becca. Cindy and I were having some fun, do you mind if we continue?"

"Umm, no go right ahead."

"Thank you, Becca. You are very pretty by the way."

She just smiled, sitting down next to the table I was sitting naked on. I instructed Cindy to return to her seat as well and begin sucking my cock anew. She obeyed instantly. I kept watching Becca. She couldn't take her eyes off my cock and the blowjob I was receiving. I stared at her breasts hoping to see her nipples harden beneath the bra. After about five minutes of sucking I still didn't see the reaction from Becca I wanted.

Tell her to relax, have some fun or this wasn't going to work.

My cock popped from Cindy's mouth as she said, "Now Becca you need to have some fun with this and relax a bit or this isn't going to work."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Jenkins I've never done anything like this before."

"I know, sweetie, just go with what you feel inside, touch yourself, as you watch us and let the excitement spread."

She didn't move, still folding her arms tight under her breasts. I was worried this was going to backfire big time. I had only one more thing to try.

You need to go over and help her relax. Caress her, try and turn her on.

Cindy stood up off the chair and walked behind Becca. She put her hands on her shoulders and started to slowly rub them along with her neck.

"Oh my, you're so tense. Just relax sweetie, nothings going to happen to you that you don't want to happen. Slowly Becca's guard began to ease, her arms relaxed but stayed folded as my wife worked her shoulders and neck. It took a while. My cock began to shrink slightly so I started stroking it as I watched my wife rub Becca. Becca's eyes locked onto the movement of my hand and what I was doing. Her eyes stayed on my cock as I stroked it for her but then pulled away when she saw me looking at her.

Move your hand slowly down to her chest, caress her upper breasts but don't touch her nipples yet.

Cindy obeyed. Becca's arms loosed even more and as my wife's hands ran over the bare skin of Becca's upper breast I saw what had been waiting for. Both nipples hardened under the bra and a slight sigh escaped Becca's lips. Back and forth between her shoulders, neck and upper chest, my wife worked her hands over this young woman's hot body. It was easy to keep my cock rock hard watching. Becca was getting more and more interested in watching me stroke my cock even when she knew I was looking.

Take it further, run you palms over her hardened nipples, very slowly.

Another sigh escaped Becca's lips as my wife's hands came in contact with her taunt nipples. They hardened further, pressing forcefully on the bra. Becca's eyes closed and opened again, looking at me and down to my cock. She bit her lip! She actually bit her lip watching me stroke my dick. She was definitely getting into it now.

Pinch her nipples, tug on them a little.

The sigh turned to a moan as Cindy took hold of Becca's nipples through the material and pulled and pinched them. The look of lust crossed Becca's face as she watched my oozing cock. My wife continued to work Becca's breast. I had to slow down on my cock because the visual treat I was watching had me ready to blow. The look of lust on Becca's face increased and she continued to watch me play without taking her eyes off my extremely engorged member.

Ask her if she wants to help suck me now.

"Do you like my husband's penis?

Becca nodded, enjoying the breast play,

"Do you want to assist me with it now?" my wife asked.

"Umm, I think so," Becca responded coyly.

Bring her over here with her chair and let her sit next to you.

"Let's see what we can do with it then."

Cindy pulled Becca up by the shoulders and moved the chair next to the other. I watched the two women sit in front of my body. Becca's look of lust continued and she kept her eyes right on my hard cock as Cindy took over stroking it.

"Go ahead, lean forward and suck it. Don't be shy," my wife instructed.

Becca hesitated; I could see the conflict on her face. Her mind was telling her not too but her body was telling her to engulf me and suck. Her body won out with a little more encouragement from Cindy. I almost lost my load when Becca's warm mouth tentatively surrounded my head. She closed her lips and sucked gently while Cindy stroked the shaft up and down. It was too good; I was going to nut any second inside this young blonde's mouth.

Stop stroking, just let her suck.

My wife removed her hand, letting Becca take over completely. The sensation was amazing and since the stroking was absent I didn't ejaculate. Becca's inhibitions dropped. Once she had my cock in her mouth she got into the zone, sucking and taking me deeper with each passing minute. She was skilled, that was obvious and it seemed like she really enjoyed giving head.

I really had to focus on not cumming, the combination of excitement mixed with how much I'd already been sucked had me very close. Becca was getting more into it, causing the sensation to increase. I knew I needed to slow her down somehow and since my wife had been doing all the talking and encouragement with her I continued the trend.

Ask her if she like it when her boyfriend cums in her mouth.

"Nice technique, Becca. You seem to enjoy blowjobs. Do you let your boyfriend cum in your mouth?"

Becca took my cock out of her mouth just in time. I was on the verge and tightened up to hold my load inside. Even with her stopping and me clenching my muscles a surge of clear juice seeped out and ran down my shaft.

"Yes, I like it. It seems strange but I like the taste and to swallow it," she answered and licked off the juice that was coming from my hole.

"Do you want to swallow my husband's semen?" my wife asked.

"Sure, if you don't want it?"

"Tell you what, I like when he comes on my breasts so why don't you get him to cum on me and you can eat it off if you would like."

Becca hesitated again, considering what that meant. I kept quiet and motionless waiting for her reply. My dick throbbed and bobbed up and down slightly while I waited. Her answer came in two ways. One she grabbed hold of my cock and started stroking it and she also spoke.

"Okay, I'll do that Mrs. Jenkins."

"Wonderful. Honey, you better stand up so you can control your ejaculation better," Cindy said to me, repeating all that I had told her.

Becca removed her hand to let me up but quickly started stroking again once I was standing in front of my wife's tits. Becca sucked and stroked me vigorously. It took less than a minute to have me at the point of no return.

"I'm going to cummm," I moaned.

Becca quickly took me out of her mouth, pointed my cock toward my wife's tits and stroked hard. My cock erupted in a geyser of runny clear cum instead of the thick white semen I've seen before. Another burst shot clear of my head, splattering my wife's chest, covering both breasts in shiny juice. It eased slightly but Becca didn't stop stroking until my contractions ceased and the cum finished oozing out.

"Wow, you must be excited," Becca said watching my cock spray.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Randy only cums like that after I let him have anal sex and he gets really turned on." she said sucking my head clean, She took my hard dick deep one final time before turning to my wife's cum covered chest.

The reaction from the words instantly had their affect on my wife. She began to moan and quiver from the chip. Becca thought it was because of me cumming on her tits. She smiled at my wifes state of arousal and moved without permission to help herself.

I stood in awe as I watched Becca lean forward and start to clean my wife's naked body of my load. It was the most erotic thing I've seen in real life. This young blonde, dressed in workout gear, licking my wife's perfect breasts was quite the visual treat. She went after every drip and glob of semen until she had swallowed all of it. My wife's nipples were erect, shinny and wet from the sucking which seemed to go on longer than was necessary. I think Becca was enjoying herself more than I thought. I couldn't be sure but I think Cindy climaxed as Becca feasted.

"How does he taste?" my wife asked when Becca finished.

"Good, it's a little stronger than Randy's but still yummy."

"I'm glad you like it. Thank you for your assistance. I'll be sure and remember to double you wage and for an added bonus, when you assist me with my husband like this, I'll add five thousand for each time. How does that sound?"

My wife asked this because I told her too. I wanted to make sure Becca was going to be okay with this arrangement and throwing money at the issue was all I could think of at the moment.

"That sounds great, Mrs. Jenkins."

"Good, but in the future I'll expect more help and I'm sure my husband will want to see you out of your clothing. Right, dear?"

"I wouldn't be opposed to the idea," I smiled at Becca.

"Right, I understand. So five thousand extra when I help? And double my salary?"

"Exactly, and your confidence with this delicate arrangement. No one needs to know about your new responsibility. If you do need to discuss it with me you can refer to it as 'personal training'."

If I was going to let my wife have her mind back I knew I needed to implant something in her brain that would work if Becca discussed this with her when I wasn't around. I came up with the 'personal training' which would trigger my wife's mind to take the conversation as if she knew exactly what Becca was referring to. I was a little worried it might not work. Time would tell and if it failed I would just have to take control... possibly permanently.

"I don't know if I can hide this from Randy for long? It's kind of a big thing, Mrs. Jenkins."

Cindy followed my instructions perfectly as I relayed them to her.

"Of course it is. What do you think he would do if he found out?"

"I don't know, probably be really mad if he finds out on his own."

"And if you tell him and explain the money?"

"He'd be more inclined to understand, I think," Becca responded slowly.

"Understand? What about an offer to join the three of us. He would be compensated as well. Do you think he would be willing to help?"

I've seen Randy only once. He's young, probably Becca's age, good looking and fit. He would be perfect to add to the fun and possibly be the one to double up on my wife with.

"I think he might, how much are we talking?" Becca asked, now standing next to the table.

My cock was shrinking quickly. I backed up and sat in the chair to listen and control my wife. She stood up from her knees, juice was running from her moist pussy, I was pretty sure now that she had climaxed.

"He'll receive the same five thousand as you when he assists. Talk it over with him if you think he would be agreeable, but stick to hypothetical's until you know he would participate and keep it under wraps."

"I will. I'll let you know how it goes. Will there be anything else today Mrs. Jenkins?"

"Not at the moment, but I may call you later. I'll walk you out."

On the way out I instructed my wife to pay Becca the five thousand in cash before she left and then to return to me in the kitchen. I was afraid I was going to have to keep control of her mind until she heard back from Becca about Randy. It was the only way. If all went well I could foresee some hot sex happening in my near future with the two young people helping out. Just the thought sent a twinge of pleasure through my flaccid cock.

jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers
12