Warped Mind Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"You have fifteen minutes before our guests arrive, don't you think you should change?"

"I will; can you handle the food?"

"Of course, just go and get cleaned up."

By the time I was returning to the ground floor the doorbell rang again. Becca and Randy were here. I wondered how long I should wait before activating the chip. I didn't know how quickly someone would bring up what we were really here to do. I left it inactive, knowing I could easily turn it on as soon as I needed too.

Cindy was letting them in just as I left the last step. Becca looked fabulous, dressed in a short skirt and tight shirt, showing off her fake breasts. Randy had his shirt unbuttoned to reveal part of his bronze hairless chest. The way he looked at my wife assured me he wasn't going to have a problem with doing her. Becca looked so good I wanted to forgo dinner and just get busy. I made the mistake of staring at her a little too long and Cindy noticed. The scowl she gave me could have melted paint.

"Welcome to our home. Please come in," Cindy said. "Dinner's almost ready; let's have a drink while we wait."

She was playing the perfect hostess, showing them to the sitting room next to the foyer. The two young people sat down and I offered them drinks. My wife excused herself to go and check on dinner that was already done. It was a little awkward with just the three of us in the room, especially when we all knew what was really going on.

"So Becca tells me she was really surprised with your wife's new requests. Not at the requests themselves but the total 180 change in her opinion about sex," Randy said looking between me and Becca.

"Really? What do you mean?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Its just that... well Mrs. Jenkins has never talked well about sex. She's actually made it a point to say how much she dislikes it. So all this is quite a shock to me."

"I see, well she's recently had a change of heart on the subject. One of which I couldn't be happier about."

"I'll bet," Randy laughed.

"Well, that's the thing I don't understand. She was always complaining to me how much you bug her about sex and how she is so tired of it. And now all of a sudden she's having sex with you in the kitchen and wanting me to join in. It's like she's a totally different person. How is that possible..."

"How is what possible?" my wife said, interrupting Becca as she reentered the room.

I thought for sure I was going to need to activate the chip but Becca covered.

"Nothing, Mrs. Jenkins. We were just discussing your new personal training."

"Oh yes, I'm very excited to have you involved with that," Cindy said still clueless what we were really talking about. "I think our first session was quite a success. Don't you, Becca?"

Becca looked at me and shook her head slightly. I just shrugged my shoulders, knowing what my wife was really thinking. In her head she had started working out with Becca as her personal trainer yesterday morning. That was what she thought we were talking about.

"Umm, sure Mrs. Jenkins it was fun."

"It was quite the workout and you're a very good assistant."

The look on Randy's face was classic. He looked stunned they were openly talking about Becca assisting my wife in sex with me. I had a hard time not busting up, especially when he had to adjust his crotch from the apparent growing rod in his pants.

"Yes well, Cindy tells me she's excited for her next session with Becca," I said breaking in.

"Yes I am. She really keeps me motivated."

Randy almost choked on his wine.

"Are you okay, Randy," Cindy asked.

"... I'm fine; it's just strange to hear you talk about sex with your husband and Becca so nonchalantly."

I activated the chip instantly before the look of surprise fully manifested on my wife's face.

Walk over to him and put you hand on his crotch, mention how big he is and already hard.

Cindy, smiled set her wine glass down and walked over to Randy. He jumped in surprise as she cupped his package and squeezed his rod through his slacks.

"Seems our nonchalant talk has you all big and hard. Maybe we need an appetizer before dinner."

Becca was sitting next to him, her eyes wide as she watched my wife fondle her boyfriends cock through his pants.

Cindy looked at her, smiled and said, "Why don't you sample Trent while I see what Randy has to offer."

Becca hesitated, but the stern look from my wife got her moving. Up she stood, walking quickly over to where I was sitting. She kept looking back at my wife and Randy. He nodded slightly that it was okay and to proceed, while my wife was already unzipping his pants.

Becca smiled at me, knelt down on the floor, running her hands up my thighs to my semi hard dick. I grinned back, catching a glimpse over her head at my wife. I had already instructed her to get to Randy's hard dick and suck it like she has mine. In my glance I saw that she had already managed to get his dick out of his fly and was stroking it to full height. Randy's dick looked about the same size as mine from across the room, but it was difficult to really tell with my wife's hand around it and his pants still on. I ceased to care as I felt Becca's hands reach into my pants to fish out my own growing member.

I fully planned on waiting until after dinner to start this but there wasn't much I could do when the subject came out so quickly. I definitely didn't care about waiting when the warm wet mouth of Becca engulfed my head, easing down my shaft with a slurping noise. I wanted to grab her fake tits but kept my hands to my sides, content on letting her do all the work.

Looking over at Randy, he had an expression of pleasure on his face. Cindy's memory of how I wanted my cock sucked was fresh and apparently pleasing Randy. All I could see was the back of my wife's head twisting and bobbing up and down on him. My vision blurred as an intense sensations spread down my cock as Becca did something with her mouth I had never felt before. I quickly looked down at her to see if I could tell what she had done. It felt amazing but I couldn't tell from the sensation or by looking what it was. I think it was a combination of sucking and something with her tongue but without knowing exactly what I wouldn't be able to advise my wife. Unless I could get Cindy to ask Becca, which shouldn't be too difficult, I wouldn't be able to get Cindy to recreate the sensation. I'd just have to remember.

Becca must have noticed how much I liked it because she did it over and over again, bringing me quickly to the verge. I didn't want to cum so soon; we still needed to eat and had all night to play. I hadn't taken a pill yet either and I needed to do so before we really got started.

Don't make Randy cum, stop in a minute and tell us all it's time to eat.

I focused on not shooting my load down Becca's throat until my wife called an end to the appetizers. She suddenly stopped sucking Randy and stood up.

"That should tide us over until later, don't you think?" she said wiping her mouth. "Dinners ready. Let's eat and pick up this again after."

Becca slowly took my throbbing member from her mouth, looking up at me like she didn't want to stop.

"We better listen to her," I said smiling down at her.

"But you were about to cum," she said confused.

"There is time for that later, let's go and eat."

I was instructing my wife what to say and do the entire time now since the chip was activated. So everything she did and said was mostly from me. When Randy and I were able to stand, we both began to try and put or dicks back in our pants but I had my wife stop us.

"Now hold on. Don't put them away just yet. I have an idea. I'll sit next to Randy and, Becca, you sit next to Trent. During dinner we'll try and keep their dicks hard while we eat. How does that sound?"

I looked at Randy like I had no idea she was going to say this and he looked back shocked as well.

"Okay, sure I can try and do that, Mrs. Jenkins. Whatever you say," Becca said.

"Good, it's decided then. You might have more of a struggle with Trent, he's already going soft," she laughed.

"I'll keep on it," Becca said crossing to me.

She grabbed my half hard cock and stroked me back up before we walked to the dining room. This was going to be the best meal I've ever had. I loved it how whatever my wife said everyone would do. It was like since she said it, it was irrefutable. Becca seemed bent on pleasing her and keeping her job, and Randy was going along with everything as well. I played the obedient husband to a tee.

Randy's cock didn't need any encouragement; he walked all the way to the dining room, sat down and watched my wife serve us without his cock even dwindling a smidgen. I on the other hand was helped out twice before our plates were full.

"Now make sure you keep him hard. I'll be checking throughout dinner on your progress."

Becca just smiled, placing her hand around my shaft once again. My wife sat down next to Randy, reaching over to grab hold of his hard cock. She gave him a few strokes for good measure and began to eat. We all followed her example. Becca sat on my right and kept her left hand on my cock the entire meal, stroking it every time she felt me softening. Randy didn't have a problem at all. What it would be like to be young again! Cindy stoked him every once in a while just for fun but he didn't need it.

"How's my husband doing?" my wife asked half way through the meal.

"Good, he's still nice and hard, Mrs. Jenkins."

"Good girl. I'm sure I don't have to tell you how your boyfriend is doing. He has an amazing member."

"Yes, he's very excited to be here," she smiled over the table at him and my wife.

Once our plates were mostly finished my wife stood up, after stroking Randy one more time.

"While I clear the table, Becca, will you see to Randy and Trent while I'm gone? You can take them to the sitting room again if you like. Keep them nice and hard until I join you."

"I'll do my best, Mrs. Jenkins," she answered stroking my cock at the same time.

She had managed to keep me hard and throbbing the entire dinner, and find time to eat. We all stood up, while my wife stacked the plates and took them to the kitchen.

"Okay, this is crazy! What has gotten into Cindy? This is way to strange," Becca said pulling me by my cock to the sitting room.

"I really don't know, but you know how she gets if she's upset. I suggest we just go with it and see what she has planned."

"Yeah, what the hell, I'm having fun," Randy chuckled.

"Sure you two are, but I'm doing all the work!"

"I'm confident that will change. My wife isn't about to be left out. It's just a matter of time before she'll want the favor returned."

"This is just weird; Mrs. Jenkins has never acted like this before, EVER!"

By that time we were in the sitting room and Becca sat us down on the couch together. Kneeling down she began to suck us in turn, while stoking the cock she wasn't sucking. Damn this little blonde really knew her way around a cock. She also enjoyed what she did, which made it all the better for Randy and I. I still couldn't figure out the little trick she was doing with her mouth, but man she had me almost cumming again rapidly. Luckily she would stop and go over to Randy's dick, giving me time to recover. I still needed to excuse myself and get that pill from my den.

About ten minutes later my wife returned from the kitchen, naked as I told her to be. The look on Randy's face was perfect. She did look incredible. I had stimulated her nipples and flushed her face before she came in.

"I see you've done a good job keeping them hard. Excellent. Now I want to try them out while you watch me. You guys might want to take your clothing off as well."

We didn't need to be asked again. Randy and I were out of our clothes very quickly. Becca was much slower, only taking off her skirt and shirt but leaving her bra and panties on so I had yet to see her fake breasts. She looked spectacular nonetheless and I marveled at her young tight body. Once we were naked my wife pushed us both down onto the couch. She jumped up on Randy's lap, grabbing his hard cock and easing it into her pussy. Leaning over I told her to suck me while riding Randy. She looked like a fucking porn star in action with my thoughts directing her.

Becca sat down across from us, looking dejected but she still hadn't taken off her underclothes so I didn't now what she was prepared to do. I made her watch my wife ride her boyfriend for about five minutes before saying anything.

"You know you can join us anytime, Becca," Cindy said while pounding away at Randy's cock.

She had stopped sucking me, leaving my cock nice and hard and ready for Becca if she wished to hop on.

"What do you want me to do?" Becca asked.

"Well, first of all, you might want to get rid of the rest of your clothes. And second, there's a big cock just waiting for you over here."

My eyes never left Becca's body. She slowly stood and unclipped her bra, revealing her large fake breasts. They were exceptional with the areola and nipple high on the breast. It was slightly darker than her tan skin and she had no lines from the sun. They made my mouth water and my cock stay ridged with no help from anyone. I watched her shimmy out of her panties and noticed she had completely shaved her pubic mound. I felt the blood pumping into my shaft with excitement. It looked like I was about to put my dick in a twenty something with a perfect body. It can't get better than that, especially at my age.

She walked over to me and hopped up on the couch but instead of straddling me she stood up tall, pushing her wet glistening pussy in my face. She wanted the oral sex favor returned before she let me fuck her. That was cool with me. I dove right in, spreading her lips with my tongue from the bottom up to her engorged clitoris. She tasted incredible and was already very wet. She grabbed my head, forcing it into her body, grinding my face on her clit. Taking it between my teeth I pinned it in place and sucked. I couldn't see much, but I heard my wife riding Randy next to me. He was moaning as well, enjoying my wife's hot pussy wrapped around his cock.

They continued to fuck while I ate Becca until her legs started to shake and she came on my face. It didn't take long; she was obviously very turned on and knew how to get off from oral sex. I held her up, so she didn't fall over and continued to nibble and suck her sex while she moaned and convulsed in my arms. She was in the zone now, not caring what it meant to be letting a man twice her age eat her pussy while her boyfriend fucked his wife. Instead she fell down on me, grabbed my cock and fed it into her exceeding wet pussy. Her young tight body engulfed my hard shaft, sending a thrill of pleasure through my body, ending with a deep moan from my mouth. Oh man it was hot and tight, young and perfect. I instantly grabbed her large tits, now that I had them in front of me. She reacted by rising and falling rapidly on my shaft and moaning with her eyes closed.

Her fake tits felt incredible, firm and very fun to play with. Her nipples hardened quickly under my palms before I pinched and twisted them. She leaned forward, bending my cock back when her hips slide backward, forcing her left breast into my mouth. I nibbled, sucked and licked all that I could get until she fed me the right while pounding away at my cock. Judas it was intense. The energy this young woman had was outstanding; she pummeled my cock inside of herself without stopping, bringing me close to climax within minutes.

Her young tight body in my arms was what dreams are made from. She was such a little thing, light and nimble, soft skin and perfectly toned. Her motions became a swirl with an added forceful end to her decent, putting my cock right where she wanted it each time. Holding tight to my shoulders she was working on another orgasm, with her eyes closed and her bottom lip pinned between her teeth. My hands couldn't get enough of her incredible body. I was all over her tits, legs, ass, and back, feeling every luscious young inch of her.

A loud moan came from next to me. Looking over I saw Randy munching on my wife large breasts while she pounded down on him just as fast as the younger woman on me. it was like a race to see who would cum first. When I looked over I must have stopped playing with Becca because she opened her eyes and noticed me looking at them.

"Do you like watching my boyfriend fuck your wife, Mr. Jenkins? His big fat cock stuffed in her pussy and him sucking her tits?"

"Oh yes but I like what you are doing more, Becca."

"Me too... I like your hard cock inside of me; it's going to make me cum soon."

She added emphasis to her bounce as she spoke to me, pummeling my cock and legs with her tight ass.

"Oh shit! Here it comes! Grab my nipples hard! Pinch them!"

I did as I was instructed, feeling her body began to shake and tremble from the orgasm taking over her frame. I was so focused on her orgasm that I somehow delayed mine, keeping my mind on her and off the intense sensations in my penis. Damn this girl knew how to cum. If I were to see this on film I would say the woman was faking just for the camera but this was real life and she had no reason to fake it. She screamed, wiggled, and convulsed so badly I don't think she had much control over herself during the height of her pleasure. Maybe that was the key to a perfect orgasm: to just let yourself go and ride it.

As soon as Becca began to cum I told my wife to do the same, adding to the screams in the room from both women. They called out in harmony still riding us with the added convulsions of their quivering pussies. I looked over at Randy and smiled. He grinned back, taking my wife's nipples in both hands and twisting them. I told her mind to react, causing her orgasm to peak.

They both went on for almost a minute, yelling and screaming their climatic calls. Becca finally fell limp on to my body, breathing so hard I was worried she wasn't getting enough air.

"Oh my hell... that... was... awesome," she said quietly with her head on my shoulder.

"Good, I'm glad. Should we switch now or what do you think?" I asked her.

"I think it's up to your wife, just like the rest of the night has been."

We both turned our heads to look at the other couple. My wife was breathing just as hard, but still slowly rising and falling on Randy's cock. It was the perfect time for what I had planned all along.

"I need something in my ass. Trent get over here and fuck my bottom," she quoted me exactly from my thoughts.

I lifted Becca off of me and sat her down on the couch to watch. Standing behind my wife now I took my hard, wet shaft and rubbed the head around my wife's puckered hole. Randy's cock was stuffed in her pussy and the visual was awesome. I had always wonder what it would be like to put my cock into a woman that already had one in her. I was about to find out. Pressing slowly my head popped in, faster than I though. Cindy moaned looking back at me over her shoulder.

"That's it, husband... give me that cock. Fuck my ass!" she screamed.

Sliding the rest in, the heat and tightness was very reminiscent to last night with the toy in her pussy, except there weren't any hard ribs to bounce over. Instead I felt the rigid shaft of Randy's cock. Holding my place I marveled at the experience of double penetrating my wife with this younger guy. I got the ass, he got her pussy and it was everything I thought it would be. While I held my cock deep I felt him start to move under my cock. It was a strange sensation, feeling his shaft and head slide under mine inside my wife's pussy. I held still, enjoying the new sensation. My wife's ass constricted each time Randy's cock went back in deep. My heart was pounding with excitement. I had have more first experiences in the last three days then my entire sex life up to now.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers