Warped Mind Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers

I looked over at Becca, she was watching us sandwich my wife and playing with her engorged nipples and clitoris. She wasn't about to be left out so she was taking matters in her own hands. Watching her combined with the sensation in my dick was beyond words. I didn't think anything could get better than this. Pulling out and slamming my cock back in, I realized I was wrong. Hot pleasure surrounded my dick, sending sweet bliss through my body. My wife's tight ass was perfect especially with a cock shoved in her pussy.

I didn't forget to instruct her mind to love every second. She was moaning, screaming and telling us to fuck her almost none stop, wanting us to give it to her over and over. Both Randy and I accommodated her pleas, fucking her hard and fast in both holes. I was afraid I wasn't going to last much longer. It was just too exciting and felt too good to hold my cum in.

"Shit, I'm going to cum!" I voiced to everyone.

I wanted to pull out and shower Becca with my load while she sat on the couch so I told my wife to tell me to do just that. Whatever she says go's, right?

After I announced my pending climax my wife said, "Feed your cum to Becca, she loves it."

I looked at her right before I pulled out and she was smiling, getting ready for my load. I got three more thrust into my wife's ass before I pulled out, quickly moved over to Becca and sprayed her chest and face with a intense first burst of semen. She screamed in delight as the spray of white jizz sprayed from her right breast up her neck into her open mouth, almost gagging her. She controlled the amount, keeping it in her mouth as my next shot found her right cheek before she moved to take it in her mouth. Several other smaller spurts found her open mouth, giving her a good supply. My legs were shaking and I held myself up with the arm of the sofa. She moved forward taking my oozing cock in her mouth to suck out the remains of my phenomenal orgasm, before swallowing the entire sample in one gulp.

Randy was still fucking my wife, or actually Cindy was now fucking him since I was no longer limiting her movements with my cock in her ass. She was taunting him as well.

"Come on, give me that cum. Feed me your load. I want all your cum in my mouth," she was screaming.

Suddenly, Randy rocked his hips, rolling my wife onto her back. His cock flipped out of her wet pussy, slapping his tight abs before he stood up and pushed her legs over her head. Shoving his cock back into her pussy he began pounding her as hard as he could. She rooted him on, still wanting his cum. Becca and I watched the action as his tight balls slapped up against my wife's ass. He was working very hard, pinning her legs over her head and driving his long shaft as deep as he could.

A few minutes later he grunted, pulled his wet cock free and splattered my wife's body with an amazing amount of young cum. His quantity was twice what mine was and it was much thicker and white in color. Judas, he had a load to offer and painted my wife's body with rope after rope of hot cum. His tight ass clenched as he stroked his rod over her body, moaning and swearing as each blast left his head.

Becca moved right in, past me, to feast on the large collection of jizz. She wasn't asked to or prodded. She actually enjoyed eating a man's ball juice, I mean really enjoyed it. I sat on the couch watching this young hot blonde lick and swallow every trace of Randy's semen off my wife's naked body. I needed to excuse my self and get to my pills and quick but didn't want to miss anything. I had a difficult time tearing myself away from the sight of Becca kneeling on the couch with her ass in the air, licking my wife clean. I finally managed when she was almost done and snuck out of the room to my den. Quickly I pooped a pill and got back to the sitting room.

Tell Becca to eat you out.

My last instruction to my wife was while I was in the den. When I got back Becca was following the apparent order from my wife, with her head between her legs, sucking and licking my wife out. Randy was sitting next to them, slowly playing with his cock. I was pleased to see he had yet to get it hard again but it wasn't going to be that much longer. I didn't know how long it would take the pill to kick in so I sat across from the women and watched with Randy and waited for a pleasurable twinge in my cock.

Even with the pill, Randy's cock hardened faster than mine. I watched him stroke it to full height while Becca continued to eat my wife out. I think the pill was starting to work because I got the sensation of growth in my cock soon after telling my wife to switch places with Becca and return the favor. Slowly but steadily my cock rose from my balls, to bounce up and up and... holy shit... the thing was turning purple it was getting so hard. The pill had really opened up my capillaries and pumped a huge amount of blood into my shaft. I hadn't seen it this hard in years; it was almost like I had a cock ring around the base. I touched it, feeling how hard it was and the sensitivity was wonderful.

Standing up I walked right to my wife's waiting ass and shoved my excessively engorged cock into her wet, well eaten pussy. She moaned in delight with a mouthful of twat and continued to eat Becca as I thrust in and out. Her pussy felt tighter around my engorged shaft, it was really pumped full of blood and the sensation was wonderful. I felt new ridges and texture inside of her I've never felt before. Randy, not wanting to miss out on any action knelt over his girlfriend so she could suck his cock and play with his balls. She moaned as she sucked to the delightful tongue lashing my wife was giving her. My mind told my wife's brain how to eat out a pussy the best I knew how. It seemed I was pretty good because Becca had cum once before and was moaning now under the constant nibbling, licking and sucking of her sex.

If my wife's pussy felt this good engorged like this I wondered how her ass would feel. I tested her tight hole by placing my thumb up it while watching Becca suck Randy. After a few more seconds I pulled out and, holding my cock level as best I could forced the purple head into my wife's tight ass. Judas! I thought it was tight before but it was beyond tight now, the extra girth I gained from the pill made it feel like she was pinching it off.

"Oh yeah, baby, fuck my ass with that big cock," my wife said taking her mouth off Becca for a second.

I slowly pulled out, feeling her ass grab at my shaft, squeezing it tight and holding on. I stopped before the head left and slid back in reveling in the hot tight bliss.

"Damn, Mr. Jenkins, from the look on your face you really like that ass," Randy said watching my reaction as my cock slowly penetrated my wife's bowels.

"You got that right. It's unbelievable right now."

"Oh shit, tell me more. I want to try that shit."

"Only if I get to have Becca's in return," I smiled thinking she would never allow that.

"What to you say, Babe? Will you let Mr. Jenkins fuck your sweet ass so I can have Mrs. Jenkin's tight hole?"

Becca took Randy's cock from her mouth and looked up at me. It looked like she was going to say no so I intervened by way of my wife.

Tell her you'll double the five thousand for both of them if she lets me.

"Before you say no, Becca... I'll double today's pay for both of you if you let Trent fuck your little ass."

That cut Becca right off and she looked up at Randy. He was smiling and nodding his head for both the money and the chance to fuck my wife's ass. Speaking of which I still had my cock wedged deep inside of it and holding it steady waiting for an answer. Ten thousand each for one evening had to be worth it. She still thought it over but soon decided it was worth it and agreed.

"Fine, but Mr. Jenkins you need to be gentle and go slow. I haven't done it that much."

"True, she's only let me three time, and I was so excited I didn't last long at all," Randy put in.

"That's fine; I'll be as gentle as I can be. But first... Randy come on down here and take your turn with Mrs. Jenkins. She's dying to have your hard cock in her ass I'm sure."

"I sure am, after the pounding you gave my pussy I can't wait."

I pulled my very stiff dick from my wife's ass and back away to allow Randy to take my place. I moved up next to my wife to watch him insert it. He was hard, very hard but I think I had him beat with the pill. It was quite the sight to watch this young stud bend his cock down into my wife's partially opened asshole. She moaned in delight as his shaft slowly penetrated her and he moaned in pleasure.

"Fuck, that's wonderful. I love fucking ass!" he screamed laughing.

We all joined in but Becca was half hearted at best. I could tell she wasn't the huge fan of anal I thought she might be. I would have to be very gentle especially with the size of my cock at the moment. She quickly noticed how big I was when I knelt on the couch next to her. Her eyes got big and a bit confused since it wasn't this big earlier. She reached her hand out and took my shaft in her hand.

"Wow, this thing is like rock."

"I guess I'm just excited." I said to cover.

Randy and began to move in and out and was moaning even louder. I was telling my wife's brain to love the shaft moving in and out of her ass and for her ass to milk his cock for all it was worth. Cindy was moaning with him and I even let her climax before Randy did. He must have been excited because he didn't last five minutes inside her ass before pulling out and showering her back with hot cum. Some even flew over her head and landed on Becca while she sucked my hard dick.

"Oh fuck yeah, damn that feels good!" Randy yelled stroking his member all the way through another amazing ejaculation display.

"It's your turn now, honey," my wife said looking at me and Becca. "To make it easier straddle my head, I'll eat you while Trent fucks you slowly."

My wife moved onto the couch putting her legs over the back so her head was almost off the edge on her back. Becca figured out quickly what she meant and moved to put her pussy right over her face with her ass hanging over the couch. I got off, standing behind he while my wife proceeded to lick and eat her pussy again. I could see her from above munching as I moved forward.

The head of my cock come in contack with Becca's tight hole and she tightened up even more. She was nervous big time. instead of just trying to force it in I used a finger first and stuck my cock in her pussy. I could feel my wife licking her clit and my shaft as I pressed my finger further into Becca's butt. It was way tight, I didn't know if I could get my cock into it at all. Randy must have seen my concern because he spoke up.

"She's very tight but if you work on her she relaxes enough to let you in."

Becca was already breathing hard and I only had my index finger in her butt. I slowly started moving it in and out while holding my cock deep inside her pussy. Her ass grabbed at my finger like a vise. She had very powerful anal muscles, probably from all the exercise.

With my wife's oral and the passage of a few minutes Becca's ass eased up on my finger allowing me to enter her again with a second. Becca groaned and went to stop me with her hand grabbing my arm to stop. I froze, with just the tips of my two fingers in her ass. I thought quick, pulling my cock from her pussy to relax the tension in her ass. It worked. She let go of my arm and I pressed both digits in deeper. My cock was covered in fresh pussy juice and using my other hand I spread it around her tight opening.

I had to wait again until her ass adjusted to my two fingers, but it eventually did. Getting my cock ready I withdrew my fingers and placed the tip of my head at the entrance to her tight hole as my fingers left. Pressing ever so slowly my head eased in. Becca cried out, breathing hard and fighting the urge to pull away.

"Slow, slow, holy shit it's tight. Holy shit, holy shit!"

"Are you okay?" I asked frozen in place with just the head of my cock in her tight ass.

She was struggling with just that and I could feel the intense tightness on my head from her constricting muscles.

"I don't know about this. You seem much bigger than Randy, or maybe just harder or something," Becca panted.

"Come on, babe, you can do this," Randy rooted her on.

"How quick can you cum, Mr. Jenkins?" she asked.

"I'll try and hurry, Becca, I don't intend to hurt you."

"Fuck, it's so tight. Okay, try and move in more. But slow!"

Just adjusting my footing caused her to tighten up and wince in apparent pain. I didn't think I even moved forward but she thought I had. I didn't know if this was going to work. The pill had me too hard and wide for her small tight ass. I contemplated pulling out and giving up but I think she really wanted the money, because she slowly moved back onto me, taking another half inch in before stopping, panting and shaking everywhere.

"Holy fucking shit that's tight! How do you do this Mrs. Jenkins?"

"Just try and relax and actually push out a bit to take more in. I'm trying to keep you stimulated down here." my wife answered.

"You're doing great, Mrs. Jenkins. I wouldn't be doing this well without you."

The next time she moved I felt her push out, taking a whole inch of my shaft. The suggestion from my wife seemed to work slightly. She was still moaning and breathing hard but each time she took another inch until she had my cock buried in her butt. It was like nothing I had felt before. I thought my wife was tight but this little blonde had her beat twice over. I could feel her quivering muscles struggle with my shaft deep inside and the excitement was building in my balls. I was a bit worried I wouldn't cum quick enough for her but as soon as I started moving back out my worry left. I was already on the verge due to the exceptionally tight ass squeezing my dick.

"Oh fuck, shit! Please hurry!" Becca screamed as my cock slid back out of her.

I paused before going back in and added more lube from her dripping pussy. Sliding back in she tried not to scream by biting her lip. It came out as a loud moan. I told my wife to increase her clit play if it was possible and pulled slowly back out, almost ready to drop my load again.

"Are you close? Please say your close?"

"I'm almost there, maybe another few times," I answered.

She settled in, trying to relax, hoping the end was near. I pressed back in, feeling the sensation increase to a boiling point. My balls were tight, my heart was racing, and I was on the edge between losing it, falling past the point of holding it in. Pulling out one more time she grunted and put her face on the back of the couch to scream. Slowly I pressed in one final time, feeling my balls wrap around my shaft about to spill my seed. Pulling all the way out I bent my cock down and sprayed my load into my wife's open mouth. I had previously told her I was about to cum and she was ready for it. It wasn't as impressive as Randy's load, but pretty good for an old man who had just cum less than an hour ago.

My rock hard cock blasted three bursts of cum into my wife's face, sending intense euphoria through my cock and body. It was an awesome orgasm, from the excitement of fucking suck a tight young ass. I stroked it through to finish but not much more came out after the initial three bursts. It just dribbled and oozed into Cindy's open mouth.

"You did it, Babe. Good job," I heard Randy whisper in Becca's ear. She looked totally spent, breathing very hard and quivering from the strain of the anal sex. I wondered if she had really done this before or if she made it up. Was I really the one that had her ass first? It sure did seem like it. Becca rolled off of my wife and fell onto the couch where Randy caressed her hair until her breathing returned to normal. She was flushed and sweating, like she had just worked out hard. I could tell she was done for the night.

Instructing my wife to end our session she took charge, thanking them for coming and telling them to get dressed. I remained naked on the chair across from the sofa, thinking about what we had just done. I told her to pay them the twenty thousand out of the safe from upstairs in cash. I over heard the conversation from inside the sitting room.

"Thank you both for coming tonight. Here's the money I promised you. Don't spend it all in one place," she laughed.

"Thanks, Mrs. Jenkins," Becca said.

"Yeah, thanks a lot," Randy added.

"Oh it was well worth it to have such lovely young people to enjoy. Take the day off tomorrow, Becca, you've earned it."

I heard the door close and they were gone. My wife soon joined me in the sitting room. My cock was hard again from the pill and I fucked her in the ass before falling asleep one final time.

I left the chip active; I was too tired to worry about it tonight. I'd sort out everything in the morning. Telling her to sleep, she snuggled up next to me, with cum in her hair from my last orgasm.

jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers