Warped Mind Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

She took his cock out of her mouth to answer, "No. I've never been with more than one guy at a time."

"Well, you're in for a real treat," Paul said, chuckling.

"What about anal? Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" Todd asked when she moved over to his cock.

"No, but I've thought about it before," Monica answered.

Glen had her exceptional breasts in his hands, fondling and licking them while she rocked up and down on his cock. He kept quiet, busy enjoying her, I was sure. I stoked my cock and watched the live action, which was better than my small computer monitor at home.

"Hey, Mr. Jenkins? Are you going to participate or just watch?" Scott asked.

I turned my head to look at him, noticing he almost had his large member hard again. It was then I realized I didn't have my damn pills. I guess I needed to keep them on me at all times, especially since stuff like this was bound to happen now. I thought about his question? Was I going to participate? Was I going to cheat on Cindy and fuck this hot blonde stranger? I know I already did Becca but for some reason that seemed different because Cindy was with me and telling Becca to do it. I know it was through me but I still felt weird thinking about doing Monica without Cindy here. It wasn't that I didn't want too. I'd be a fool not to. Watching her splendid body rocking and grinding on Glen while she sucked two guys was unreal.

"I think I'll watch for now. Maybe trigger a few climaxes for Monica if that's alright."

"Oh, hell yeah! I'd love to see her cum," Scott said, standing up to get back in the mix.

He looked like he was going to kneel down and just shove his cock in her ass without another word but both Todd and Paul stopped him.

"Hey, no way, man. You've already cum we get her ass or pussy before you do," Todd said, with Paul agreeing vocally.

"Fine, then you better get back here because her ass looks like it's begging for it."

That was my doing. I was telling Monica's mind to climax on Glen's cock. The climax was making her muscles clench spontaneously, opening and closing her tight hole. I stood up and walked over to watch her cum. Scott was right, it was damn sexy to watch this gorgeous woman climax and react to the waves of pleasure cascading through her body. She kind of squealed as each wave hit her and lost focus on the cocks she was supposed to be sucking during her rapture.

"Oh, fuck yeah; she's totally cumming right now. Check it out!" Scott said watching from behind.

Paul and Todd left her front and walked back to watch her ass spasm and shake on Glen's cock. He began freaking out; I guess the orgasm of Monica's was doing a number on Glen.

"Fuck, I'm going to blow, I can't hold it, it's too good," he said struggling to pull his cock out of her quivering body.

He managed just in time, flipping his cock out and behind her as a long spurt of cum shot out and landed on the pads. It was followed by several others while he yelled and stroked his member with his arm under her legs. A few spurts landed on her exceptional ass, running down over her convulsing empty holes. Her pussy lips hung open, flushed and engorged. With the white cum dripping off them I couldn't remove my eyes from the spectacle, it was so hot.

Glen lay under her, panting and blown away from her ride she gave him. She was still cumming, especially with the added sensations from the warm wet cum dripping down her crack and over her stimulated pussy.

"Fuck me! That's so damn hot!" Scott voiced.

"You're telling me. I don't think I've ever seen anything so sexy," Todd added.

"Dude, I want to fuck her so bad right now," Paul said.

"I'll take her pussy, you can have her ass," Todd said, lying down next to her and Glen.

She got the idea, crawling off of Glen, grabbing Todd's hardened dick and easily sliding it into her pussy. I don't think I blinked once during the change. It didn't take long before Paul knelt down to put his cock in her ass. He used Glen's cum left on her hole for lube and eased it in. Her mind remembered my last command, because she moaned with pleasure as he entered her hole.

"Fuck! She's so damn tight! This is unbelievable!" Paul screamed as his cock entered her tight virgin ass.

She was no longer an anal virgin but that was one hole where it could be overlooked with no permanent aftereffects. I had her mind open for it and she took his cock like a pro with no sign of pain or distress. It was a good thing Todd decided to take her pussy because he would have never lasted inside that tight ass. He was the one that came very quickly with Cindy.

My cock was oozing a string of pre-cum almost to the floor as I watched the two skinny geeks fuck this bombshell. They would never in a million years get a woman like this and I think they knew that because they were making the most of it. Scott made his way around to her face and fed his big dick to her. She looked just like a porn star, sucking one guy while taking two others in her holes. She must have seen some porn like this because I wasn't coaching her mind on what to do exactly; she was just following my last command.

Glen lay next to them for a while until he had the strength to stand up. He walked over next to me and sat in the same chair as Scott had.

"Wow, I think we picked the perfect woman. I've never felt anything like that before. When she was cumming it was like her pussy was milking my cock. She really wasn't even moving up and down on it anymore but the convulsions put me over the edge. I can't wait to try her ass."

"I could tell her body was in spasms, it was awesome to watch."

"How much control are you giving her?" he asked.

"None, really. She's doing this on her own. I just told her to do what you guys wanted and to act like the best porn star she's ever seen. That's all the instructions she apparently needed."

"Awesome! I bet she's wild as her normal self as well."

"Probably," I said a little jealous.

No matter how much I controlled Cindy, if she didn't know how to naturally, she would never be as good a true wild girl. It wasn't two minutes before both Todd and Paul were ready to cum. The excitement of the day and fucking this perfect specimen had them past the point of no return very quickly. Paul pulled out first and shot his load on Monica's back. She screamed and yelled in delight as his cum splattered all over her sexy ass and up her spine. Todd wasn't far behind but he did manage to tell her to let him up. Now standing he sprayed her fake tits with an amazing load of fresh cum. She was covered back to front in man juice and I knew it was only the beginning of the night. These guys had at least two more loads apiece for her. She sucked them both clean and then Scott handed her a towel, letting her clean off before proceeding to stick his mammoth cock in her pussy. He was the only one hard, since Glen hadn't recovered yet.

Scott had her all to himself. She was on her back with her legs spread wide and up. His cock spread her wide open and she screamed as his extensive member penetrated her drenched pussy. He went after her tits. Squeezing them and twisting the nipples as he thrust in and out. Paul and Todd took their chairs, watching Scott have free reign on Monica. He fucked her pussy for a good five minutes by himself before Glen was up and ready.

When Scott saw Glen hard he leaned over and picked Monica up with ease. Standing, he lifted her off and on his huge cock until Glen got behind her. Scott slowed, allowing Glen to glide his cock into her ass. They both proceeded to double fuck her, standing on the mats. Judas it was hot. She had her arms around Scott's muscled frame, taking his cock in her pussy while Glen pounded upward into her ass.

I was ready to cum, having been playing with my cock the entire time. I had to slow down before I exploded. Looking over at Paul and Todd, I wasn't surprised to see Todd all but hard again. They boy had some serious libido. Paul wasn't far behind, gently stroking his cock and watching Scott and Glen sandwich Monica. Having cum earlier, they lasted much longer this time, finally having to put Monica down from fatigue instead of an orgasm. They switch places and I got out of my chair to witness Scott putting his wide cock into this incredible blonde's ass. First Glen got under her and let her straddle him, sliding onto his cock. Then Scott wiped some added saliva on his purple head and stuck it slowly into her ass. Damn it was tight. The skin around her ass went white from the strain of his extensive girth. She screamed out, beginning to pant from the stress. She never would have been able to handle him naturally but she didn't feel the pain, instead she felt what I wanted her too. Pleasure and bliss.

It was time for Monica to cum again. It was a perfect time with Scott's dick slowly, inch by inch, entering her bowels.

Monica, the further his cock enters your butt the better it feels. Monica, you're going to cum as soon as he stops moving into you.

I don't know if Scott did it on purpose, but he went exceptionally slow. Maybe it was because of how tight she was and he was worried about hurting her. The time it took him only increased Monica's pleasure, building and building as Scott's cock disappeared. I got closer, standing right next to them, watching him about to bottom out, waiting for the reaction it would cause in Monica. I wasn't disappointed. As soon as he stopped she began to convulse, scream, and wig out from the most powerful orgasm I've seen in a woman. Her reaction was off the charts and from what the guys were saying her insides were in spasms and gushing from pleasure.

She continued to shake and tremble, pinned down by Scott's cock and impaled by Glen's from beneath. Neither of them was moving due to the reaction she was displaying. They looked at me, asking with their eyes if I had anything to do with what was happening to her. I may have helped spark her orgasm but the way she was responding was all her. This was a woman that knew how to get off and had no problem with climaxing. I was so taken back that I forgot to stroke my cock, just staring in awe as Monica flipped out from her orgasm.

The visual treat that was Monica's orgasm while being double fucked by Glen and Scott, had Paul and Todd rock hard again. They both soon joined the others on the floor, taking turns feeding their cocks to Monica. Glen and Scott begun to slowly move once her orgasm simmered a bit. I stood speechless and watched the four of them take it to her. The most amazing was Scott's cock in her ass. It looked bizarre because of how tight she was. She was pinching his shaft so snug it looked deformed as it entered her compared to how wide the rest of his member was. I was going to have to implant in her mind, after all of this, to ignore how sore her poor ass was and not to think about it.

"Holy shit, her ass is so fucking tight, it's even tighter than your wife's," Scott said.

"I can tell, I'm surprised you're able to move into her," I responded.

"I can't move very fast, but I don't have too. I'm going to blow any second, it's just so tight."

He pressed slowly into her until his entire shaft was buried before pulling the extensive length out of her and tossing off onto her back. Her ass had him excited because he drenched her quivering body with a huge load of semen that seemed to keep coming as he swore and moaned. He slapped his cock on her ass when he was finished, laughed about the amount of cum on her body and sat down in the chair. His legs were shaking and I could tell the climax took a bit out of him.

It wasn't a minute before her empty hole was filled. Paul took the opportunity to move around and press his smaller member deep into her butt with no problem at all. Glen's movement was inhibited as soon as a cock was back in Monica's ass but he seemed plenty content slowly pressing into her pussy while munching on her augmented breasts. I had to take a few pictures because it was too good to pass up. I found the camera the guys used to interview with, and snapped a few images of the three of them fucking Monica's perfect body. After the pictures I sat back down and stroked my cock to the action on the mats.

*****

By the time they had all cum three or more time it was past two A.M. Glen was done, his cock wouldn't get hard again and either would Scotts. Paul and Todd were still going at her though. Todd had his cock in her ass and she was sucking Paul, trying to get him to cum one more time.

"Guy's we need to wrap this up. I've got to get home some time tonight. Cindy's going to freak out."

"What? Oh, like that's a problem. Just activate the chip and shut her up," Todd said, with a smile.

"No shit, you're going to go home and fuck the hell out of her anyway since all you've done is watch us all night," Glen said, putting his clothes back on.

"Probably, but I still need to get home, so if you two are going to cum again you better hurry it up."

Todd sped up his thrusts, pounding away at her ass and I told Monica's mind to increase her vigor on Paul so I could get home. Five minutes later Todd finally pulled out and squirted a small amount of clear semen into Monica's gapped hole. It looked red and very sore from all the anal sex. Paul started to moan soon after, and I guess he came in her mouth and she swallowed it because I never saw any cum but he moaned and shook with his dick deep in her mouth, and then pulled away from her already going soft.

"Alright, looks like you guys are done for the night. I'll take care of Monica's memories. She won't remember any of this, waking up in her bed tomorrow morning. When do you want her back in the lab?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, for sure," Scott said without hesitation.

"You've got to be kidding? She can't do this again that soon. I mean look at her poor ass, it won't even close on its own. She needs a few days to recuperate before you guys fuck her again," I said.

"Mr. Jenkins is right, she needs time," Glen said.

"Maybe it's you that needs the time," Scott laughed.

"That's enough, guys. Look I'm telling her four days. You'll just have to deal with that."

"Four days! That's bullshit, she can at least blow us every day," Scott blurted.

"You should have thought of that when you put me in charge of her mind. Four days, don't make me increase it," I said, ornery from how late it was.

Glen gave Scott a nasty look right before he could argue again, to shut him up. He finally agreed and I told Monica to clean up and dress. After replacing her memories I told her to go home and sleep. As she was walking out I deactivated the chip but she still obeyed my last orders until she was herself when she woke in the morning.

"Hope you guys had fun, I'm leaving," I said walking out.

I was sure Glen was discussing with them what to do about me. I doubted the wanted me controlling her anymore if I wouldn't let them have her when they wanted. Problem was, I don't think they could use a different chip, than the one in my head, to control Monica. I think they were stuck with me and my rules. That would piss them off. I played with my cock the entire drive home, keeping myself on the verge for most of it. I was expecting a huge load from my playing all night and watching the four guys fuck Monica.

When I got inside, Cindy was waiting for me and she looked pissed.

"You're having an affair. Don't try and deny it, you never stay late at work. Hell, you hardly ever go into work," she said standing up from her chair.

She'd been drinking; the bottle of wine next to her glass was almost empty. I was too tired to try and argue with her. Instead I just activated her chip, remembering her name before each command from all the practice with Monica.

"Actually, I didn't cheat on you tonight, but I did watch four horny guys fuck the hell out of a really hot blonde."

"You did? What did they do to her?" she asked, now under my control and wanting me.

"You name it, they did it," I said, letting her unzip my zipper.

She fished my already hard cock out of my pants and proceeded to suck me, right there in the foyer of our house. She had me on the verge very quickly. My balls aching to finally be released. Before I let her finish me off I pulled out of her mouth and walked across the marble floor to her half full wine glass. She quickly followed me, eager to keep sucking. I held the wine glass, as she began again to suck and stroke.

I want you to stroke me into the glass when I'm cumming.

I wanted to witness how much I ejaculated, and have her catch the spurts in the wine. It wasn't a minute later and I was ready.

"Now," I said moving the wine glass in front of my cock.

She continued to stroke as a massive collection of semen shot from my cock into the red wine. Spurt after spurt left my head, spraying in to the liquid and falling in globs to the bottom. It was a very intense orgasm after all the buildup and rocked my world. She licked the tip off when I stopped spurting and stood up. I handed her the glass of wine and semen. She swirled it around, smelled it and drained the contents in one gulp.

I felt weak and even more tired after my considerable orgasm. She followed me up to bed and I explained why I was late and pacified her mind before deactivating the chip.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12