Warped Mind Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

I gave her a good pussy pounding, probably ten minutes worth before slowing and pulling out to inspect the situation. My cock was pretty well covered in her juices and she was wetter than she's ever been without the chip.

"You ready to try?" I asked.

"Umm, sure, I think. What should I do?" she asked.

"Try and relax and it would help if you or I played with your clitoris," I said.

"Okay, I'll do it, just don't hurt me, Trent."

She started rubbing her own clit! Something I haven't seen since before we were married, this was getting weird, almost like the chip was active, but I knew it wasn't. I used the head of my dick to spread some of her and my juice around her tight hole, scraping off my cock with my fingers and adding that. First I gave her an idea of what to expect with my index finger. Which went in very easily, this surprised her and me. I guess fucking her ass all the time has loosened her up especially the double anal last week.

"How's that feel?" I asked with my full finger in her.

"A little strange but not terrible," she said.

"Just keep playing. I think you're ready for more," I said.

Pulling my finger out, her butt grabbed at it a bit, which made my cock lurch. It was a big turn on to feel that on my finger. I took hold of my cock and placed the head to her ass and began to gently press in. It went in with ease, just like she was under my control. I heard her gasp in surprise and begin to breath deeper. She actually sped up on her clit as my cock eased in deeper until I was all the way. I froze, waiting for her reaction.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me, "Wow, it's tight but wasn't bad at all. I expected it to hurt," she said.

"So, you're okay?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, you can move," she said.

Damn! I was shocked, excited and in reality, freaking out a bit. I didn't think this day would ever happen, EVER! Pulling back out slowly, her ass grabbed at my rod, milking my cock and sending inexplicable pleasure through the shaft and head. It was so good, probably because of the excitement I felt about this being real. She moaned and had a look on her face of profound pleasure I'd never seen before. Was she actually enjoying this? It wasn't possible, not Cindy. But I was wrong, something had changed her over these months of mind control, imbedded onto her subconscious maybe, but she was actually enjoying my cock in her ass! Sliding back in she moaned again, her nipples were rock hard and I swear she was trembling.

"Oh, Trent... oh my, it's good, it's really good," she stammered, as my cock sped up inside her for a few minutes.

It was too much for me, I was overly excited, shocked and turned on to last longer. My frigid wife was enjoying anal sex and I couldn't believe it.

"I'm going to cum," I said pulling out.

She looked up, grabbed my cock and stroked it as it burst forth, sending a staggering amount of cum onto her stomach all the way to her chest. She stroked me until I stopped and then let go and fell back on the bed.

"Wow, Trent, I didn't expect that. That was infinitely better than I ever thought possible. I can see why people like it. I don't know what to say."

"You have no idea how cool that is the hear you express that," I replied.

She raised her head and smiled at me, "Thank you for opening my eyes to the possibility."

"Anytime."

*****

Let's just say the chip doesn't get used much, if ever now. I have a totally different wife than when I developed it. She actually prefers anal sex over vaginal, which is just fine with me. What is also amazing is she wants it a lot more, I mean a lot more, seducing me in the shower, in the morning, middle of the day or whenever really, and she always wants me to put it in her ass. I know that without the chip this would have never happened and sometimes I activate it for fun and when Becca's over to spice things up even more, but without it I have no complaints anymore.

As far as the lab guys they continue to enjoy Monica. They renewed the study for two more years which is how long she has left in college. After that I don't know what will happen but I'm sure they will think of something...

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12