Warren the Wizard Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time when the two young apprentices caused trouble Warren sent them packing. They had been with him for over two years and could do almost no mid level magic and many of the lower level spells they did were done poorly.

Warren, Gloria, Tanya and Brenda were sitting in their house one evening after supper discussing the school and the changes they foresaw coming. One other topic of discussion was when to allow their children to begin attending classes. Gloria's son Warren JR. was six years old and Tanya's daughter, Trixie, was five. They each had another, younger child nearing school age as well. They had been teaching all the children at home but it was becoming a chore to give classes during the day then teach the children in the evening as well as complete all their other tasks even with domestic help.

Warren leaned back in his chair and said, "I don't see any way out of just sending them to the classes. We'll have to watch them for several reasons but I think the benefits outweigh the drawbacks. We free up time in the evening, they get more schooling and social interaction.

"We'll have to watch and insure the other students don't pick on them either because of their age, their sex or their relationship to us. As young as they are we'll have to watch them to be sure they don't act childish and use a spell inappropriately as well."

Having decided that, the next Monday there were four more young students in the classes. At least they were still in the entry level classes. There was some resentment among the older apprentices however because the two oldest children could already do many of the 3 R's and the two younger ones were picking up the knowledge faster than the older apprentices.

12