Warren's Women 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost in retaliation, Ellen tilted his cock upwards until she could clearly see the underside. She studied it briefly and found her target, just below the head was a vein, which she knew was the most sensitive area of a man's cock. She laved her tongue across it, moving from side to side, while slowly rubbing her hand up and down his cock. Warren groaned. Ellen realized she was enjoying herself.

Carefully she avoided any contact with his testes. Shifting to a different point of attack, Ellen took him into her mouth again, bobbing up and down, with each downward movement taking more of him into her mouth. Carefully she maneuvered her tongue to the underside of his elongated penis and when she felt the head reach the back of her throat, she swallowed him with a giant gulp. As he entered her throat, Ellen stopped swallowing and took a deep breath through her nose. Warren was still groaning softly and his hand had crept under her dress. Two fingers were at the leg of her panties and slipping under to her moist thatch of pubic hair. Ellen shifted position slightly, spreading her legs apart to afford easier access to her pussy. Seconds later his first finger entered her and she moaned with lustful pleasure.

Ellen continued to work his cock, squeezing it with her throat muscles. "He wanted a hand job, let's see how he likes my throat job," Ellen thought and trembled, her knees almost giving out as Warren's second finger entered her lubricated pussy.

"Ohhhh, callimar," he groaned You're great Ellen." he gasped and she readied herself.

She felt him tense up and then he exploded into her throat. Ellen took as much as she could, which was plenty, but Warren had a major load stored up and as she pulled away, he spurted a third time, sending a string of cum across the bridge of her nose.

Ellen didn't care about it, for she was coming now. She grabbed the bed to hold her up; her legs seemed to have collapsed under her. Through an orgasmic cloud Ellen heard Warren calling to her.

"Wha?"

"Sit on my face, hurry, get up on my face."

Ellen quickly bent and pulled her panties off, then clambered up on the bed and squatted over his mouth.

"Lower," he said hoarsely.

Ellen dropped lower and felt his mouth close upon her. Her face was flushed and her lips still glistened from sucking him. Her hand wandered over to her rock hard nipple tenting her thin white blouse.

'This guy is exciting,' she thought, eyes riveted on his weary penis, waiting for any sign of renewed life. Ellen's rate of breathing increased twofold.

Ellen felt a tightness in her chest and realized she was pinching her own nipple. She bit her lip to stem the pain, but continued the pinching. She concentrated on Warren's tongue as it lapped at her sparsely haired, brown bush and the folds covering the red slash beneath.

Ellen's mouth hung open and she shivered uncontrollably as the tip of Warren's tongue caressed her clit. Suddenly, Ellen was over the edge, trembling violently as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She leaned forward, knees meeting the bed, and unconsciously took his flaccid cock into her mouth even as she cupped his ass for leverage.

Warren knew Ellen had climaxed, but continued eating her. 'No mercy,' he thought. 'Not until she cries enough!' He smiled inwardly knowing that wouldn't take long.

He chewed on her puffy lips, drawing them deep inside his mouth. Ellen groaned and shook her body much like a dog coming out of the water. Then Warren's hands found the underside of her breasts and eventually, her swollen nipples. Ellen gasped as he manipulated them, sending shock waves throughout her body. His cock began to stiffen and she grasped it with one hand while the other sought and found his asshole. Her mouth descended on his cock and her hot breath hastened it along to fullness. As she took him into her mouth, her finger probed the outside of his ass. He moaned and she pushed it inside.

"Careful with my balls," he warned. She never heard him, but instinctively avoided any damaging contact.

He marveled at her taste. It was markedly different from any he'd had before. That's what he loved about women, each one was so different in one way or anther from the next.

Ellen allowed him to slip from her mouth as she panted, trying unsuccessfully to regain her breath. She decided to drive him crazy by fucking his ass, and being careful to avoid contact with his scrotum, leveraged herself so she could push her finger fully inside him. And did. He moaned, she probed, seeking his prostate and on locating it tickled it until he started to cum again.

Warren was having trouble breathing, and stuck two fingers inside her, pushing them in and out as fast as he could. She came just as he finished, collapsing alongside him.

Warren sighed and whispered in her ear, "I've got the best medical coverage in the world, and I owe it all to you," then he kissed her softly. They tasted one another for a minute or so, then Ellen slid off the bed, struggled back into her panties and straightened her uniform as best she could.

"Come here," Warren said.

"No, we've gone far enough, someone will be along any second."

"That why I want you to come over here."

Hesitating a moment, she decided to do as he asked and approached him.

"Lean over," he said still gulping air.

She complied and he wiped a string of sperm from her hair and nose.

"You'd have had a hell of a time explaining that away," he laughed.

"I can't believe we did that," Ellen said in a lust-laden voice.

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing either."

"Oh, you," she said, obviously pleased with his humor.

"Funny, all that excitement and my balls feel fine."

And having said that, he passed out.

Ellen checked her appearance in the mirror and then summoned the doctor.

AFTERMATH:

Warren had torn the stitches out with his enthusiastic gyrations, and somehow he'd managed to damage his scrotum. He was in the hospital for a week. By week's end, a steady stream of nurses stopped by to administer to his every need. Six of them cried openly as he bade them a fare thee well on his day of departure. The other three were off duty.

For about two months Warren confined himself to dating the nurses, for they knew how to have sex without damaging his jewels, and he was definitely protecting them.

"No more married women," he vowed. No more married women," he said, turning his head to follow the sensual stride of a voluptuous redhead.

Would he keep to his pledge? After all, two of the nurses were... committed to partners through a formal ceremony complete with vows. When informed of this, Warren simply said, "There's an exception to every rule. Now come on baby, light my fire."

Oh, and as for Jasmine. Well, she called and called. Warren never answered. When Richard's estate was finally settled, she moved to Palm Beach. Within six months she remarried, this time to a Cuban drug lord. She lasted a year before he slit her throat and fed her to the fishes off the Florida coast. He inherited everything.

12