Warren's Women - Nancy & Judy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like in an orgy?"

"Right Nancy, like an orgy."

"Never had an orgy," she said wistfully, and Warren knew she was a prime candidate for chompin on a pussy.

"We can have an orgy when Eppy joins us if you girls want to."

"Yeah! I want to orgy," Nancy cried out.

"It's okay with me," Judy said with equal enthusiasm.

"So let's get on with this blowjob eh? Whose turn is it now?"

Judy promptly began hoovering him with all the suction a superior vacuum could provide before Nancy had even moved. Then Judy relaxed a moment and contented herself with stroking him, using only the tips of her fingers pushing back his seemingly tranquil foreskin to better explore the knobby gland underneath.

Warren lay still, hardly breathing, the girls, especially Judy were showing great improvement. The blanket over them was not heavy and the girl's movements beneath it were blatantly clear to anyone caring to look. Nancy's head lay on his stomach as she watched his cock grow high and hard from Judy's sly sucking and stroking.

His cock was inches from her face. Nancy put her finger out and touched it. She felt his body shudder, but otherwise he did not move. Judy withdrew and the girls kissed. Warren smiled knowingly. They had heard him and followed his advice.

It was the third time they kissed that did it. The kiss lasted quite a while and they almost forgot about Warren. Before Nancy realized it, they were kissing deeply and embracing one another.

Nancy's mind momentarily fought this unexpected event, but her body refused to obey her. 'It's great, but it's wrong,' she told herself as she allowed her tongue to slip into Judy's eager mouth and when Judy's hand touched her breast she felt the heat grow inside her.

As that kiss ended, Judy placed a delicate kiss on her mouth and allowed her tongue to graze across Nancy's bottom lip. In return, Nancy began nibbling on Judy's lips, over and over again. Neither girl wanted it to end. Just when Nancy was sure Judy was going to pull away, she felt the tip of her tongue gently flick her upper lip, then her lower lip. It was then that she let herself go and responded, her body moving into Judy's even more as she took her lower lip in her mouth and slowly pulled back and away, keeping Judy's lips pressed tightly between her own.

Judy gasped at her boldness and tightened her grip on Nancy's body. Nancy only cared about that moment. Judy's kiss became more persistent, and Nancy wondered what Warren knew about them that made him insist they kiss while blowing him. Then she realized he hadn't insisted, merely suggested they kiss. She relaxed and enjoyed Judy's tongue moving in and out of her mouth, going deeper with each entrance and staying longer.

Nancy felt full with her; as much as if they were making frantic, passionate love on a desert island or something. And weren't we? Right there in the warm afternoon spring sunlight, in front of a few thousand people? They continued sucking tongue for a while, and as they got hotter, Nancy's fingers searched out Judy's burning cunt.

"Let's not forget him," Judy husked, bearly able to speak in her aroused state.

"Mmmmm, Nancy agreed as she captured Warren's cock and sucked fiercely. Judy quickly unbuttoned Nancy's shorts and tugged them down. She wrenched Nancy's panties to the side and started fingering her. Both Warren and Nancy groaned in unison.

Judy withdrew her slick cream covered fingers from Nancy's cunt and brought them to her mouth, licking and sucking her friend's juices from them. She found the taste exquisite, and slurped erotically as she watched Nancy devouring Warren's thick cock.

"My turn," she cried, tapping Nancy's shoulder.

" 'kay," Nancy replied, relinquishing his prick to Judy, then twisted her body so that she faced Judy's twat. A moment later, Judy almost choked and her chest heaved, when with his cock searing deeply into her throat, she felt Nancy's tongue hesitantly lick her labia.

No one had ever licked her there! Oh, she'd dreamt about it, talked about, and thought about it often enough, but the sensation was more than she'd bargained for.

Nancy felt her shiver with delight and lust.

"Yes, Nancy," Judy moaned, "eat me,"

Nancy continued a slow lapping at her cunt.

"Ooooooh! Yes! Lick my pussy!"

Nancy spread the pussy lips wider and dove in, moving her tongue quickly and deeply into Judy. Then she brought her tongue up and brushed the emerging clit, causing sparks to fly through Judy's shaking body. Judy showed great control as she continued to suck hard on Warren's cock.

Nancy realized that at sometime in the near future Judy would be between her legs returning the favor and renewed her assault on the tender nub, sucking and licking it and reveling in Judy's fevered responses. She took a peek at Judy's face and saw her head tossing back and forth, but never losing his cock from its place between her lips.

Judy came hard. But Nancy continued her assault, even adding a finger to go along with her tongue.

"Oh God, its sooooo good," Judy moaned. What's happening to me?"

A huge amount of juice oozed out of Judy's cunt and Nancy happily lapped it up.

Warren reminded them, "Don't forget about me girls."

Nancy left Judy and closed down on Warren's surging cock once again.

"Suck it baby!' He groaned. "Suck it good!"

Meanwhile Judy was enjoying the last thralls of her climax and then decided to return Nancy's favor. However, just as her fingers were toying with the folds of Nancy's twat, she realized Warren was about to come and shifted her position so that she was able to share his load with Judy. Warren exploded into Judy's face and as she backed away in pleased surprise, Nancy gobbled his head into her mouth to capture the next two spurts.

With her mouth full of his sperm, Nancy pulled back and nudged Judy, who promptly took him back in her mouth and sucked until he told her to stop. The girls were shrieking with laughter under the blanket as they kissed each other and licked Warren's cock clean.

Eppy had finished his set and was approaching them as the girls finished and came out from under the blanket. They were somewhat disheveled from their adventure, with rumpled clothing and tousled hair but managed to straighten each other out. Eppy waited patiently for them to finish before announcing his return.

"You play great, Eppy," Warren said with a big grin on his face.

"Yeah, thanks man. I just know you heard every note." Then he started laughing. The girls looked at him, obviously puzzled.

"From the stage," Eppy said calmly, "I could see some unusual movements under that blanket. Now, girls, I have a great imagination and . . . do you want me to tell you what I think was going on?"

"Oh, my God," Judy wailed.

"I'm so embarrassed," Nancy said, bemoaning her fate.

"Well, that's all right girls. I didn't mind. In fact you might could say you inspired my playing.

Nancy finally lifted her head up and saw his huge bulge hovering just above her.

"Oh!"

"Is that all you have to say for yourself girl?"

"Oh, my!"

"What's wrong with you girl?"

"It's . . . so big!

Judy felt herself becoming highly aroused and chimed in, "Your thing . . . it's enormous."

"The Lord was kind to me," he said.

"Very generous, maybe too generous," Warren added laughing at this turn of events.

"Hmmmmm," Eppy said looking at both girls.

"I have an apartment nearby," Warren offered. "Perhaps we could all go there and continue the party. After all Eppy needs to relax after working so hard." He emphasized the word 'hard.'

"That's a good idea," Judy said. She was elated at the possibility of having Eppy's tool ramming into her. Nancy secretly shared that thought, while also thinking that Warren was probably ready for more action too. She became highly aroused when she realized that she and Judy could make it again too.

"What are we waiting for," Nancy said and scooped up her belongings and stood waiting for Warren and Judy to gather their things too.

To be continued

12