Warren's Women - Nancy & Judy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eppy knew he was bruising Judy's waist but felt he had no choice but to hold them tightly to control Judy's aggressive behavior. Even so, he used restraint except for the times he lost control as Nancy's tongue dipped into his asshole.

For her part, Judy who was rapidly nearing a gigantic orgasm, reached down, and rubbed her slimy clit with her finger pad, moving it round and round in time to the now frantic thrust of her hips as ripples of pleasure radiated from her tiny button. Eppy, stimulated by Judy's tight cuntal walls and Nancy's darting tongue came profusely, pumping his load into her as if from a bottomless well, his fingers digging painfully into the soft flesh of her waist as he held her firmly above him.

Moving her head from side to side, Judy brushed his face with her hair, absorbing the faint trembling of his body against her breasts as he slowly came to a halt.

Later on, Judy lay back, legs akimbo and smiling murmured, "I gotta tell you, I'm kinda sore down there and . . ."

"You're sore?" yelped Nancy.

"Easy girls," Warren said. Eppy will do that to you. But by tomorrow you'll feel fine . . . and probably will be horny for more of it."

"Well," said Judy with a wry grin, "I didn't say I was sorry about what happened."

"Me neither," chimed Nancy," It was special. Very special."

"You girls sound like you're getting ready to leave, is that right?" Eppy asked.

"We have a curfew."

"What! Said Eppy, how old are the two of you? I thought . . ."

"They lied, Eppy," Warren said. "They're both underage. But they understand how important it is that they keep quiet about what happened here. Right girls?"

"Oh sure," they replied together.

"And since you two are best friends you won't have to tell your best friend what happened."

"But we can talk to each other, right?" Judy said a plaintive expression on her face.

"Sure, but remember the walls have ears, so be very careful where you have these conversations, and . . ."

"Yes Warren?" Nancy said, batting her doe-like eyes at him.

"In any case, you don't know who we are or where we can be found. So if someone does learn about this they can't track us down."

"Oh, yeah, sure," Nancy chirped as Judy vigorously nodded her assent. Then Warren stood on the bed and revealed his rampant hardon to them.

"Who wants to fuck?" He asked. And like baby birds, both girls' mouths opened gleefully.

"If you folks don't mind, I got to leave," Eppy said with a big grin on his face. "I believe you're in good hands so please continue. I'll find my way out."

Nancy was first to reply, "Oh, Eppy . . . thank you, you were wonderful. I'll never forget you."

"Neither will I," Judy said as a tear traveled down her cheek.

"Another time, girls," he said slipping into his slacks. And as he pulled his shirt on, "you were delightful companions this afternoon and evening and I'm sure Warren will take care of you until you have to leave," then he kissed each girl and ambled from the room.

Both girls turned to look at Warren.

"What?" He said sheepishly.

"Are you going to take care of us?" Nancy asked with a pout.

"Well, he didn't mean . . ."

"Of course he did," Judy giggled softly and spread her legs far apart in a lewd a fashion as she could manage. Nancy followed her action, grasping her breasts with both hands and offering them to him.

"So that's the game, is it?" Warren grinned and let himself fall backward onto the bed. Then he reached out and pulled a shrieking Judy to him. Nancy quickly took his jerking cock into her mouth and tried to deep throat him, but failed. Warren began to lick and suck Judy's blossoming nipples, occasionally nipping one between his teeth. And while Nancy continued sucking his cock, he managed to work his way down Judy's body and sink his teeth into her thin patch of dark hair, causing her to shiver with anticipation. He caught one of her folds in his teeth and gently nibbled on it. And as she moaned in delight, he slipped his tongue in and out of her molten pussy.

As he nipped her clit with his teeth, and used three fingers to fuck her, Judy began to shudder with a violent orgasm.

Seconds after her spasms subsided, the girl's switched places. Judy's full mouth devoured his cock and her tongue seemed to be everywhere. While Nancy's cunt hovered over his mouth waiting to be eaten to ecstasy.

He brought a squeal of delight from her by licking at her puckered asshole. Then he gulped in surprise as Judy straddled him and began rubbing the head of his cock against her pussy.

"Just like my dildo," she exclaimed as she rubbed it over her pussy's lips and clit. He groaned loudly when his hard cock forged its way into her and with one thrust slid in to the hilt. Nancy was forgotten for the moment, as Warren rolled over so that he was now on top of Judy and grabbed her flailing legs behind the knees and shoved them roughly back against her shoulders. His cock slipped out briefly, but he found it and placed it at her entrance one again. His magnificently rigid cock merely a fraction of an inch from her wet, matted, pubic hair covered slit. Planting his hands on either side of her shoulders, he nodded approval as her ankles locked tightly behind his neck. He could look down between their bodies and see her upturned buttocks completely exposed to his lusting gaze. The expanded narrow cunt-slit was visibly throbbing in invitation, her moistened furrow held wide apart by the pressure of his thighs. He brought his mouth down to her lips and kissed her. Then he slowly thrust his hips forward and pushed his dick into her tight confines.

Nancy was at their side, reaching between them to fondle Judy's tits. As Warren felt himself readying to explode he pulled out of Judy and turning to Nancy said, "Eat her until she comes. Then I'll fuck you." With that he scrambled out of the bed and sat in the chair to watch the girls perform.

Judy was flailing her arms about, wildly seeking Warren's cock. Nancy cooed in her ear and she began to calm down. Nancy positioned Judy so that she faced the wall. Judy braced herself with her hands and waited patiently for Nancy's next move. It didn't take long. Nancy started caressing Judy's soft cheeks tenderly for a moment, then spread them apart and leaned in to lick her hot, fleshy folds. She used delicate touches for openers; inserting her tongue often enough to make Carrie squirm with delight.

Judy wriggled her ass enough to maneuver herself beneath Carrie, although now prone, her arms were still clutching the base of the headboard.

"Damn it, Judy, squat or something, I can't reach your pussy the way I want too!" Exclaimed Nancy. Judy responded immediately and Nancy wriggled under her and began eating her from the front, as Judy rocked in place using her hand to hold Nancy's face against her slippery cunt. Nancy slipped a finger into Judy's cunt and drew small letters with her tongue on Judy's swollen clit. The finger was the last straw. Judy came, squirting her juices into Nancy's waiting mouth and down her thighs. Warren looked on in wonder at the copious amount of fluid gushing forth.

Without warning, Nancy shoved her hand beneath Judy's crotch and began fingering her hole while kissing her face at the same time.

Judy exploded. Nancy dropped to her knees and buried her face in Judy's cunt as Judy groaned in pleasure.

"Mmmm, taste so good," Nancy moaned. "Warren, come . . . taste."

And he did, sucking and licking, savoring the exquisite nectar that flowed from Judy's cunt. He reveled in the smell of her musk-like scent.

He continued kissing his way around her inner thighs, causing an exhausted Judy to arch her back once again in anticipation. He heard her hiss through her clenched teeth as his nose nuzzled her clit while his tongue delved deeply inside her funneled walls. He felt her shudder and clasped his mouth to her clit.

Judy screamed, jerked her hips upward once and collapsed on the bed, her head rolling side to side, causing her hair to whip against her sweaty brow. Slowly, she came down from her orgasmic daze and he kissed up her arm to her neck, soothing her back to reality. Nancy also got involved, kissing her swollen lips and brushing the hair from her face. Warren's hardon pressed into her thigh, as they lay strewn on the disheveled bed.

"Nancy?"

"Umm?"

"Got something for you."

"You are kidding, right?"

"Here it is," he said holding his hefty erection in his hand.

"My God, you're incredible. Let's get it on then."

"Doggy style okay with you?"

"Sure." And she scrambled into position for him while an inert Judy began to snore alongside them.

After a few minutes of Warren's pounding against Nancy's rear end, she rolled the both of them over and got on top.

"You like it on top?" He asked placing his cock back into her drenched pussy.

"Oh, yeah! It's my favorite position, cause you can get so far into me it feels like you're trying to push into my womb."

With that she began bobbing up and down on his cock. To help, Warren wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her down onto him. Nancy leaned over so the topside of his dick rubbed against her clit every time one of us moved.

"Close," she gasped and he increased his tempo, slamming his boner against her clit and far into her inner reaches. Her cunt contracted around him for a brief time and then Nancy came. Even when she'd gone limp and sagged against him, he kept going, pounding into her as she fondled his balls in gratitude. Seconds later, Nancy was shuddering through another orgasm, and was using her last ounces of energy to help Warren achieve his orgasm. But he surprised her by inserting a finger into her ass, causing her to come immediately. She collapsed on top of him and he wormed his way from under her and knelt in front of her face and began to jerk himself off to a climax.

"Where do you want it?" He asked.

"Mouth. My mouth . . . please."

He didn't have all that much left in him, but he managed to spurt into her mouth twice before being reduced to droplets oozing onto his fingers.

Nancy avidly swallowed his sperm, and then took him in her mouth to cleanse him. Afterward they lay entwined and were both generous enough to bring Judy into their embrace.

At four in the morning, Judy woke with a start and screamed when she realized they had gone long past their curfew. Nancy was up like a flash and both girls stumbled through the rooms looking for various pieces of clothing. Warren tried to help but was only in the way. He drove them back to their car and kissed both good night. As they sped off into the night he began to laugh. It was funny to him, for experience told him that at worst the girls would be grounded for a week or so, then they would be pestering him with phone calls wanting to get together again.

'Well,' he thought, 'in a week or two maybe I'll be up for them again. He began to whistle as he walked back to his car.

12