Warrior-Princesses - Garrak Tribe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Farrah heard Hella quietly hiss in contempt and was pleased that her hothead didn't make her do something they would regret. They've all been taught about the history of their grandmother, the Warrior-Queen of Nagoch. A brutal but effective leader of orcs and the first female to unite the tribes under one banner.

In defeat, their grandfather, the emperor, bred her and brought Nayla to the world. Her history was both a cautionary tale and means of motivating them to regain their lost glory, to take their birthright and make the clans work together instead of squabbling among each other.

"Is this your answer?" Farrah asked.

"You know my answer, cub." Garrak said with a mad grin and leaned back. "Now be good girls and bend over for me."

"As if we'd ever-" Hella began when she gasped as dozens of ethereal hands grabbed her from behind, pinning her body in the air as if she were tied. Tyra managed to dodge some of the hands but the rest quickly got a grip on her and she was pinned as well. Farrah reached for her axe with the intention of planting it in Garrak's forehead but it was far too late as more hands sprang out of nowhere to stop her in her tracks.

"Let us go!" Tyra shouted and Garrak just laughed as he pushed the women off his cock with his powerful leg and got up to gloat. "This whole village will be burned down to the ground!"

"Don't listen to them, father." Spoke a sultry and soft voice and the sisters tried to twist around who it was but she came into view for them. It was an orcish woman clad in only a loincloth, ritualistic scars covering her body from head to toe and they glowed with spiritual energy. No doubt the shamaness who had sent the hands in the first place. "They will only come to their doom."

The youthful and potent shamaness was pulled by the chieftain to his side, the arm around her waist possessive, and Garrak grinned when ghostly hands shut the three daughter's mouth closed. "With you at my side, they are hopeless!"

"Yes indeed. Father, I heard they are capable of having children. Think they are worthy of your seed?"

Garrak snorted as his large hand slipped under that scant loincloth and shamelessly ran his fingers through that untamed bush of coal-black hair and against the slit hidden within. "The hounds can have them. We have no use for women who are trying to be men."

The shamaness nodded while biting her lip and called for the brutes out front. "Take them to the pens. Let the worgs have their fun with them."

OoOoOoO

Farrah struggled against her rusted bindings that kept her pinned to the bottoms of the fence amidst her own helpless and pleasured moans. A massive weight was on top of her, shaggy and unkempt fur of her bestial lover dragging across her bare back while those wicked claws on its front paws scraped against her thighs to leave red and uncomfortable trails.

Slobber dribbled onto the back of her neck as the evil wolf-like creature mated her with its turgid canine cock, slapping its huge knot against the bruised folds of her once-virginal sex while her own cock was hopelessly erect and drooling from the abuse. The worg taunted her in orcish, letting out pleasured pants in-between.

"Should I eat you after or see if you'll give me pups?" It said with sadistic pleasure while Farrah could only moan and groan. Demons sported a menagerie of cocks, able to make them whatever they wanted, and she was hardly a stranger to a canine one but, unlike her demonic lovers, the worg hardly cared if it felt good or not and took her virginity without mercy.

A dirt-covered hand grasped her own and Farrah looked to the side to see Tyra looking straight at her. She was mounted, too, but on her back with the wolven beast plunging itself deep into her and slobbering all over her breasts. "Just...enjoy it..."

Both sisters nodded to each other, still holding on, and closed their eyes to focus on the pleasure the violation brought to their bodies. How their cocks buzzed with pleasure and their pussies finally feeling a cock within them, even if its a cock of a vile beast.

Something within their blood, something hot and familiar, began to burn throughout their bodies and made them flush with perspiration but also growing pleasure. Whatever it was was like a balm that soothed away the pain but not only that, made the sore and scratched parts of them more sensitive, tingling with pleasure. Farrah's strong thighs began to tingle whenever the worg accidentally or intentionally scratched her. Her pussy got drenched as that rough cock fucked her into shape and that knot slamming against her bloomed in pleasure each time.

Moments later had both sisters letting out cries of orgasmic delight as they fired their pent up loads; Farrah's fired into the soil beneath her, turning it slick while Tyra made the worg on top of her growl as she caked his belly with her copious seed.

Farrah and Tyra would go on to empty their considerable balls fully, making a mess of themselves, by the time the worgs reached their limit and forced their knots straight into their cunts. The bulging and throbbing balls of lustful canid flesh had a tough time getting in, making Farrah and Tyra scream in insensate pleasure until they lewdly popped inside and locked the wolves with their prey.

Farrah felt that pulsating tip of her lover plunge into her womb, piercing her innermost temple and proceeded to make it stretch and heavy with virile worg seed. Her bestial lover felt like he was emptying himself inside of her for an eternity, her eyes rolling up into her skull as a desire and satisfaction that had been ingrained inside of her deep down was fulfilled.

She wasn't even aware what was happening afterwards other than the worg pulling its glorious cock out of her when its knot shrunk a bit, leaving her gray and rosy pussy lips gaping with off-white seed dribbling out of her.

They lived to see the dawn, shivering in the cold night while their captors slept in their warm fur coats. The high of orgasm and whatever that made their bodies become bundles of orgasmic nerves faded, leaving their pussies sore and uncomfortable with seed sloshing around in their wombs as they moved.

"Tyra...you still with me?" Farrah asked hoarsely, her throat raw from lack of water and screaming last night, and reached for the limp hand of her sister who was still on her back and asleep. That toned body shifted and Tyra groaned with a shiver as the dawn rays still did little to warm them up. "We're still alive..."

"Fuck...I thought it was some weird dream..."

"I wish." Farrah said and looked around. She barely had time to take in their surroundings before they were dumped into the pen, shackled to the fence and given over to the worgs. They were in an open pen with the star-speckled sky slowly turning a bluish white as the sun rose once more. She figured it was five in the morning and the worgs were still sleeping. "Do you see Hella? I can't turn around."

Tyra groaned again and lifted her head up. "She's on the far side. Fucked into oblivion like us. Think that worg was right? That we can have their pups?"

Farrah was about to shake her head but then remembered from where they came from. Demons were capable of mating with anything, the corruptive powers they possessed making all flesh malleable. Hundreds of human and elven women gave birth to animalistic demons after being bred by corrupt animals and all of Darrah's sisters, her included, knew their mother Cassia had a twisted and corrupted womb.

The former princess hardly stopped bearing children once Nayla was satisfied with the number of daughters she bore her and all of her children were between man and woman regardless of who sired them. Luckily, away from the capitol, Cassia's pregnancies lasted to the full term and the Queensguard only have a dozen half-siblings to protect for now, with more on the way.

"I...wouldn't be surprised..."

Tyra sighed and lowered her head again and stared up into the brightening sky. "Great. Our virginities were taken by a bunch of evil wolves and will probably have their pups...I always figured it'd be either you or Hella, or mom."

Farrah laid on her belly on the ground, resting her cheek against it and looked at Tyra. "What about uncle Nos? It'd be a great honor to have a demon baby."

"Demons are great and all but...I kinda agree with Hella. They can stick around and everything but I'd like the Slave Fields to be our own, you know?" Tyra said with a sigh and tugged on her bindings just to do something. She lifted her foot up and wiggled the dirt from between her toes. "Let us do our own thing. Mom is making more of us with that massive harem she's got back home and other mom is doing it too. Remember what uncle Nos said about demons?"

Farrah raised an eyebrow and ran a hand through her mohawk that was no longer a mohawk from growth and lack of maintenance. "He told us a lot about demons. Be more specific."

"They're immortal. Can't die." Tyra said in exasperation, joining her foot with the other and began doing leg ups. "I don't want to have a kid that has eternal life and I don't."

"Once the Queensguard isn't needed, you can always ask to become a demon." Farrah said in confusion, not really understanding Tyra's problem. "Then you can be with them forever."

Tyra shook her head. "You don't get it. You're a sinner. My end goal isn't to become a demon. I wanna stay like this, live like this, have a family and die an old and happy mom."

Her sister frowned. "You're a sinner, too." She mumbled.

"Not as hard as you. Sin is great and I praise our dark gods every day for giving us what we have but I don't want this place to be just like everywhere else in this massive empire they have." Tyra finished her 'workout' and settled her legs back onto the ground, looking at Farrah. "Is their way of life better? Maybe but I like this more."

"Even if you and two of your sisters end up brutally fucked by worgs and having their pups?" Farrah asked with a raised eyebrow but also in slight amusement.

"Even then. Anyways, where is uncle Nos? I thought he'd save us by now."

Farrah looked around, searching for the nude and sable demon who has been their guardian, tutor and lover once they were ready. "We've been in kind of worse situations. Like that time they had us surrounded and outnumbered ten to one. A bit of sexual slavery is nothing."

"I prefer that to worg cock, thank you very much." Tyra grumbled pushed herself on the ground towards the thick wood post she's been shackled to and began to feel around the chain. Farrah thought her look of concentration adorable as her tongue stuck out just a bit and one eye squinting.

She noticed in the periphery of her eye that there was movement in the hut on the far side of the pen where Hella was. She couldn't see her sister but if she was awake, she's working on finding a way to escape at this very moment.

She herself moved to feel up her chain, noting the rusted nature of it. They barely took care of the thing and she found a chipped link. It'll hurt like hell but she had to try and so she got up as best she could, moved herself to be feet-first against the pole and began pulling. Tyra must've found a similar fault as she deftly bent her body to plant her feet against her own pole and started doing the same.

The rusted iron dug into their wrists, their fingers began to ache as they fought the strength of iron in such a weird position. For a long moment it felt like it's fruitless when the link finally snapped and Farrah slammed onto her back. Tyra followed close second and the two wasted no time in leaping onto their feat and vaulting over the fence.

Once they were hidden in the low grass not too far from the pen, they watched as Hella continued to struggle with her chain. It seems she got the best chain they had. "So what now?"

"I think it's time uncle Nos fucking appeared..." Farrah hissed through gritted teeth. Fighting orcs was one thing. They were easy to kill. A pack of worgs is a different thing entirely. They had no weapons, no armor, nothing.

"Finally you left the wards." Breathed a familiar voice and both Tyra and Farrah felt his tender hands settle on the tops of their heads.* "I couldn't rescue you or she would know I'm here."

Both sisters spun around onto their backs and glared at Nosfertez who had sat on his heels between them. His expression was one of relief but also regret. Farrah eased up on her glare and pulled the demon to her. Despite him being much older than them, he was a lovely and fuckable shortstack and Tyra joined in. "Where'd you go?"

Nosfertez pulled away and frowned. "It is very important that you listen to me. This is beyond anything you've encountered before. Garrak's daughter is no shaman. But a demon's whore."

Both sisters looked at him in confusion. "Demonic whore? If she's one of ours, why is she helping that asshole?"

Their guardian shook his head. "A rogue demon. They are not like me or any of the other demons you've met. They do not believe in sin, they do not worship the Patriarchs. Do you think this village can withstand the might of your mother's army?"

Tyra snorted and shook her head. "Hardly. They're a defiant speck and we'll plow through them like wheat. Those two women need a good cock to polish, not that twats."

Nosfertez nodded. "You'd be perfectly right. If a demon wasn't involved. It is quite possible they are absolutely ancient, since the dawn of the world. And if they were here, well, we wouldn't be talking right now." The demon wiped sweat off his brow in a nervous tick.

Seeing Nosfertez this worried chilled Farrah's gut. "So...what were these wards and stuff you spoke about? Those ghost hands sure didn't look shamany either."

"She is using demonic magics but masking them as shamanism. She keeps it well hidden but I knew something was off when the village had wards around it. I can't be sure how skilled she is but no matter what, she must be captured and brought home. Your mission is fulfilled but our gods have deemed you worthy of yet another." Nosfertez explained and snapped his fingers to produce new suits of armor and weaponry for the three sisters and brooches that had the mark of Sin upon them. "These are warding brooches. Wear them at all times. She won't be able to use her magic against you."

Farrah and Tyra stared at the equipment and then back at him. "It's that serious, huh?"

"More than you can imagine. Hopefully she carries the demon's child in her womb. I cannot go with you as the wards will detect me and we cannot afford the demon to react because of my presence."

The women nodded and quickly put their gear on and rushed towards the pen to rescue Hella who had given up in getting out of her bindings. Tyra took position besides the hut of what is no doubt the handler of the worgs while Farrah aimed her axe to snap the chain binding Hella.

"About time you showed up." Hella hissed angrily. "Saw you two bolt and thought you'd leave me behind."

"We'd never do that, sis. As obnoxious as you are." Farrah said with a quiet chuckle and broke the chain with one well-aimed strike. Much to their credit in stealthiness, the worgs only shifted a bit in their sleep. They spent themselves in giving them a fucking of a lifetime and Hella was soon geared up and ready for vengeance.

"Oooh, if she doesn't have a baby in her belly, she'll have one." Hella growled and Farrah had to calm her down to focus on the task at hand. Tyra had gone into the hut and they could hear through the thin walls that she'd made short work of the handler after squeezing information out of him.

"She's in the shaman hut, as expected. Right beside the chief's." Tyra said as she wiped her axe clean with a cloth and threw raw meat into the pen which was promptly devoured by worgs who hadn't actually been asleep. It just turns out the evil bastards have no loyalty for their orcish owners.

"Let's get her before the entire village wakes up." Farrah said and the three quietly began sneaking around through the village. Some early risers had to die and they left a somewhat bloody streak by the time they arrived at the hut that was covered in various symbols, designs and pictograms.

Farrah went first with Tyra second and Hella third who stayed beside the entrance while her sisters looked around.

It wasn't anything special when compared to all of the other shaman tents and huts the sisters had a chance of seeing during their times of conquest; burnt out incense, stone tablet carvings with recipes for remedies, potions and many others alongside talismans, totems and other paraphernalia. Their target wasn't in the front and there was a separate bedroom in the back to which Farrah slowly sneaked towards.

She heard quiet whispering. It was in a rhythm and in orcish, letting her understand that the shamaness was praying to someone, and that someone was no ancestor spirit.

"Xarast, shield my people from our enemies, bestow upon me the foul strength of the Vile. I shall give you three sacrifices tonight. Fertile wombs for you to take." The shamaness spoke softly in prayer and Farrah shook her head. "I shall lay with them first so that your child may continue to grow."

She continued to speak her prayer but in a language that was most certainly demonic. Farrah head demonic be used before by uncle Nos and other demons but rarely when mortals were in their presence. They had a policy of transparency and never hid anything they spoke about from others nearby.

She never learned the chaotic and ever-changing language as it changed with every speaker and yet a viable form of communication. Only a half-demon or full-blooded has the mental capacity to understand it perfectly.

Her skin began to tingle and get hot as, what Farrah understood, corruption began being drawn to the surface from her very blood and flesh by what is undoubtedly a demonic and vile ritual. She could hardly believe that demons had evil and merciless counterparts.

She couldn't allow the ritual to be complete and she slammed the weak wooden sheet to the side revealing the naked shamaness in a circle of goat's blood with her own green and gray skin coated in drying blood. She had an expression of surprise and gasped when she saw Farrah standing there for only a moment before lashing out and sending a lance of foul, soul-rending energy that emitted an unearthly shriek.

Farrah was too slow to dodge it and it slammed into her but the brooch let out a thrum and devoured the wicked spell. Despite that, the point where she was hit shriveled up and turned numb, right abvoe her belly button.

The lucky warrioress didn't waste anymore time and swung with the blunt side of the axe in as wide an arc as possible in the confined space and the shamaness went down with a skull-cracking blow to the side of the head.

All of this happened in just a few moments and Tyra arrived with her axe ready. "What happened? I thought I heard the souls of the damned."

"Just pick her up and we're leaving." Farrah grunted, clutching the deathly cold spot on her belly and stepping aside.

The three sisters ran for their lives afterwards with several orcs at their heels, an unconscious and nude shamaness slung over Tyra's shoulder who's feet slapped her toned abdomen and head dangled limply on the other side. All they had to do was go beyond the wards where Nosfertez waited for them with a prepared teleportation circle.

All three would rather go by foot, sampling the shamaness for themselves during the trip, but this was far too important and they weren't sure if the woman could shrivel their souls through her pussy. Better not find out the hard way...

The rescue of slaves would have to wait as the demon swept them away through the ether. Back home and back to safety.

Epilogue

The grand palace of Nagoch, a monument to orcish architecture that would never be repeated, was built out of massive blocks of granite stone, carved up beams of legendary wyrmwood that grew at the tops of the Nagoch mountains nearby and rare quartz that glowed with an inner light from the depths of the Spirit Den as it sat on a foundation of bare stone and towered over the burgeoning orcish town that was revitalized with the arrival of the new Warrior-Queen.