Warrior-Princesses - Garrak Tribe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's gray walls towered over the slowly-evolving huts as orcs go from a race of nomads and tribesmen into an organized and united civilisation that would rival the Patriarchdom of Sin or the now-free elves of the eastern jungles.

Deep beyond those fierce and impenetrable defenses resided the new rulership of the orcish race. Warrior-Queen Nayla stared at the detailed map of the Slave Fields on her wartable, her yellow eyes roaming over the pieces spread over it. Most of them had her banner but there were those with other banners; defiant orcish tribes and hordes that continue to force upon her rightful domain the idea of pillaging, raping and hideous slavery.

She let out a weary sigh and set her spectacles aside onto the table, rubbing away the sleep from her eyes. It was only midday and already she was in need of a nap. Old age was horrible when it caught up to you so suddenly. 18 years passed in a flash when the better half of it you trained your many daughters and spending the rest trying to rein in a race of incorrigible rapists and barbarians.

She had to go through several compromises to secure her rule and affirm it, such as allowing slavery to continue but only of those willing to give up their rights and serve. Thousands left the Slave Fields to join the rebuilding elves or find better lives as citizens of the Patriarchdom, but luckily there were many who enjoyed orcish company and served them as thanks for saving them from tribes that not only raped them but also fed them to those vile worgs once they were useless.

Another was maintaining many of the old 'rights' orcs had such as solving issues with fights to the death and duels for wives, slaves and wealth. It was hardly in the spirit of Sin which demands everything be shared and bloodshed to be intolerable but Nayla had hope she'll be able to leave a legacy and to have her daughters continue the work she's started.

Speaking of her daughters...she'd sent three of her Queensguard with Nosfertez to the far west where a lone tribe defied her demand for abolishment of their type of slavery and delivering said slaves to Nagoch so that they may be released or kept. Farrah, Tyra and Hella were born together like most of their Queensguard sisters, born in litters of three with only days between each. Nayla thought she'd get a heart attack from all of the children her amazing sister was giving her by the time the last litter was born, counting in total twenty.one beautiful quarter-orcs.

A proud smile covered Nayla's face as she recalled raising them all like pups with no little help from a whopping seven Seducers. Nosfertez was one of them and he took the three girls under his wing when Nayla had no time like when she was preparing for this campaign with Uzara. Cassia was busy being a happy breeding sow, maintaining her role as Empress until her demon son wasn't of age, and happily birthing anyone's baby.

Cassia has to this day, since her 18th birthday, birthed over a hundred with a good chunk of children being Nayla's.

"Sis, you look tired." The former empress spoke softly from behind, hugging her sister and wife's larger body from the side as she had quietly padded into the war room. She wore nothing but jewelry that wound tight around her arms, legs, neck and body while her loose pussy lips were in a permanent blossom and meaty from so many births; perfect to be decorated with glittering ring piercings.

Nayla wrapped an arm around her wife's wide hips, blinking away the memories and looking down at her. The half-orc wore her queenly and gold-trimmed loincloth but that was it, letting her feel the hot bare body of her sister-wife to the fullest. "It's this damn old age. I've already started getting gray hairs."

The two had an unspoken agreement to remain mortal. Corrupted, but mortal. It would do no good to send out a message that the rulers deserve eternal life and demonhood while the rest of the male population is bred out of existence and their females used to birth more hermaphroditic quarter-orcs.

"Probably cause you worry too much. You've been away from our bed. The girls miss you." Cassia said softly, looking over the complicated strategy pieces and not really seeing the big picture. Her intellectual talents were left to stagnate once she didn't really have to worry about ruling, being content in being knocked up and giving everybody babies. Even now a half-orc baby grew in her belly, the lottery winner's baby.

"I know but I've sent over half of the Queensguard away from home and you know how I worry about our kids." Nayla explained, hugging Cassia to her side firmly.

"They'll do fine, don't fret so much. They got Seducers with them as well to keep an eye out."

Seducers were potent demons, unrivaled in stealth, undetectable and, in theory, the deadliest beings on the face of the continent. But their enforced pacifism meant she wasn't as confident in her daughter's safety like Cassia was.

Farrah, Hella and Tyra were the farthest from home, going beyond the safe borders of their queendom to send a message to an obtuse and vile chieftain. They've been gone for over a week...

A sizzling noise made both women turn towards it and they saw a fiendish circle being burnt into the smooth and polished floor of the war room. Both recognized it as demonic so they relaxed but that state didn't last long as Nosfertez was the first to appear with their three daughters following soon after. They were running at full spring, bare feet slapping against the stone floor, and they slipped to a stop before ramming into the wall in front of them. Tyra fell back with a cry while her sisters caught themselves.

"Honestly! You could've gotten us to the front gates!" Hella complained as she got up and straightened her long hair that hung to one side while her left side was shaved clean.

"Hey moms..." Tyra groaned from the floor while Farrah helped her up.

The two mothers were immediately beside their daughters and checking them for any injuries, noticing the scratches on their hips, thighs and breasts that were most certainly made by claws. "What happened?"

"Uhm, it's a long story but basically, Garrak said that we can fuck off. Uncle Nos knows the details." Farrah explained as she caught her breath and clutching onto a spot just above her belly button. "Someone get me a healer. It's hard to breathe..."

Nayla looked to Hella and gestured towards the door. "Go. Get Borva!"

When Hella's slaps of feet could no longer be heard, Cassia guided Farrah to a seat and pulled the hand away to see the wound. She gasped when she saw it was dead flesh that was pale as a corpse and rapidly turning green and yellow from incredibly fast rot. "Who did this to you, my sweet child?"

Farrah winced and pointed at the unconscious woman on Tyra's shoulder. "That bitch. Used some really evil spell on me. Had it not been for uncle Nos' nifty brooch thing, I'd probably be dead by now."

Nosfertez rushed to her side and stared at the corrupted wound, an angry grimace upon his face. "I underestimated her power. Forgive me, Farrah."

"It's fine. As long as I'm not dead, haha." Farrah coughed and fat beads of sweat began to form on her smooth forehead. Nayla held her hand and stared into nothing but both daughter and wife knew she was processing the fact one of her own flesh and blood was grievously injured.

Tyra slowly lowered their captive and sat cross-legged right next to her, keeping an eye out on the shamaness lest she wake up and wipe them all out.

Finally Hella arrived with Borva, the royal shaman and practitioner of Sin. He was a half-orc slave back in Talasia and one of Cassia's first lovers when the demons rescued him from the cages. Both sisters took a liking to him, due to his extensive knowledge of orcish shamanism that only improved tremendously when he began practicing Sin and its potent profane magic. He was lean, tall, and fit with shamnistic carvings covering his body that always glowed when he communed with the spirits.

Seeing Farrah panting with a fever had him rush to her and start his work. "She will be alright, Borva?"

Cassia's concern was palpable and the half-orc was silent for a long time as he began to glow and ran his palm over the dead flesh that was starting to swell.

Nayla pulled away, unable to watch, and pulled the short and slim naked demon with her to the back of the room. Her face was impassive but the Nosfertez could acutely sense her boiling rage. He flinched when those eyes settled on him and the heat of her emotions washed over him.

"What in all the hells is that? A shamaness most certainly can't cause that!" She hissed and the demon's lips curled back to reveal perfect pearly teeth and sharp fangs while his eyes squeezed shut. "Explain. Now."

Her heat continued to radiate out of her like she was a fountain of lava and Nosfertez took a few calming breaths. "Everything was fine, my queen, until we reached the village. Garrak didn't accept your terms and Farrah, Tyra and Hella were captured. The village had demon-detection wards surrounding it."

Nayla's rage was still present, simmering right underneath the surface as Nayla put a lid on it. The Warrior-Queen was aware of the sensitivity demons have to negative emotions and somewhat regretted putting Nosfertez through it. Xertez had described to her at length this sensitivity. "So they were expecting you."

"Yes, but not of their own accord." Nosfertez answered. "The wards were most definitely something other than shamanic wards. No totems but a dry trail of blood and salt."

Nayla wasn't an expert in shamanism but knew the signs of them and what he was describing hardly matched any normal shamanic practice. "You sure it wasn't just shamanism? Your kind has been around here for a while now and hard to think they didn't develop wards against you."

"I'd be more than relieved if that were true and if that was all of the evidence we had, I'd agree. The shamaness used strange spells and powers and I could sense the corruption within them from a mile away."

"Corruption? She is using sinful magic?" Nayla asked with both eyebrows raised. She'd thought that mortals who knew how to use demon magic were never left unattended. "A traitor?"

"Worse, Nayla. Another demon. An ancient one that does not listen to our Patriarchs or is even born of them..." Nosfertez's tone sent chills down Nayla's spine, all the way down to her tailbone.

"A rogue demon...who has no qualms about killing..." Nayla murmured, terrified by the thought, and looked to Farrah who was still panting but relief was evident on her face as Borva did his magic. "Absolutely terrifying..."

Nosfertez nodded and looked to Farrah as well. "They are incredibly powerful. The demon child inside the shamaness provides her with only a fraction of their strength. The brooch of protection I gave your daughters was meant to withstand all but the most powerful spells and yet it barely saved her life."

"What do we do about this information?"

"The Patriarchs already know. Patriarch Uriseris herself will come here." The demon said, his voice a mixture of delight and worry. Nayla was stunned. A literal god will come to her palace. And not just any god, but one of the three gods that sired and literally gave birth to a race of beings no mortal can stand against.

"Y-you sure? How am I supposed to welcome a literal god? This palace is...is...ugly, small, cramped, unfit for a goddess."

Nosfertez smiled softly and patted her hand comfortingly. "We're all their children. That is what matters. She will sleep in a thorned bush if it means she will spend time with her children. I should know, she slept with me and all of my brothers and sisters on the mountaintops once."

"What were you...nevermind. So...when is she supposed to arrive?" Nayla ran a nervous hand through her short hair that she keeps trimmed at all times.

"Tomorrow. Just have your biggest room prepared for her and her harem. She will be staying here until this demon is captured or destroyed." The slim demon then looked to Tyra who watched him like a hawk, curiosity glittering in her eyes while she had a firm hand between the shamaness' shoulder blades. "I shall take the prisoner to the dungeons. Do not let any mortal near her or in her cell. It will be warded against everything I can think of."

Nayla mutely nodded and watched the curvy demon sashay over to Farrah, giving her a loving kiss on the forehead and nuzzle that the woman reciprocated with a soft smile, and then he dismissed Tyra before taking the unconscious woman with him. Tyra gave Farrah one worried look that was met with a reassuring one from both Cassia and Borva and went to her mother.

"He told you about the demon thing?"

Nayla nodded slowly and settled a hand on one armored shoulder. She noticed they wore different armor compared to the one they left in. It was decidedly a demonic version of the Queensguard standard issue minus the loincloth. The Warrior-Queen encouraged openness and nudity in her daughters from the beginning and it pleased her to see no kind of shame in her daughters when they walked bare in front of her.

"I knew something bad would happen." She whispered and pulled Tyra close to her. Her daughter was slightly shorter than her and planted her head in the crook of her neck, holding her tight. "Who knows what could've happened."

Tyra hugged her back and kissed the strong jaw she'd inherited from her powerful mother. "What matters is that we're fine, mom. We got out of worse scrapes."

"I know but a mother can't help but worry." Nayla said with a chuckle, enjoying the soft and comforting kisses, reaching down to grab a handful of her own flesh and blood. She sampled that fine ass multiple times but her favourite was during the great orgy three years ago where she made love to each and everyone of her daughters. "Worried so much that I've been neglecting my queenly duties."

"You slacking off from ruling?" Tyra asked with a soft laugh of her own and pulled back to look at her mother in the eyes. "You can't leave mom ruling by herself."

Nayla smiled and shook her head. "I haven't been in my bed for the entire week, my love. You can imagine how annoyed your mother and my lovers are because of it."

Tyra could most certainly imagine it. Her mother's harem was akin to a school of piranhas that was always on the border of erupting in a fight for Nayla's breeding pole. It was even more amusing when Nayla revealed that all of them were former nobility she'd fucked into lustful obedience when the empire fell. Haughty and stuck-up noblewomen fucked into loving orc cock.

"Well, me and Farrah and Hella didn't get to fuck anything during our trip. We can take over some of the slack when you get back to bed." Tyra purred. It is not like the Queensguard was denied access to their mother's harem. They are not allowed to breed them as Nayla reserves that right, but other than that they have free reign and Nayla relies on her daughters being regular to have a full night's rest since she sleeps with Cassia and her harem in the same room.

Those of the Queensguard who had no standing duties for the night also slept in the Warrior-Queen's chambers, both to better protect their mother and to enjoy the closeness such sleeping arrangements bring. Something they inherited from the demons they worship.

"That sounds like a great idea." Nayla grinned, squeezing Tyra's ass some more when Borva declared Farrah healed.

"She mustn't move too much and I recommend she gets lots of rest until the flesh regains its colour." The shaman declared, helping Farrah onto shaky feet and Cassie supported her from the other side.

"How long will that take?"

"Hard to say, it went deep and flesh is fickle. Perhaps three or four days when it is fully healthy." Farrah groaned and was led away to her quarters by the two, leaving Tyra and Nayla alone in the war room.

Tyra pulled away and watched them go before looking to her queen. "Guess it's just me and Hella, then. Oh, and before I forget, we're all pregnant!"

Nayla blinked several times as information slowly got processed in her mind and then she looked at her in incredulity. "When? All three?!"

Tyra laughed at the look. "Maybe we'll tell you when they are born."

"By who! How?!" Nayla shouted at a laughing Tyra as he jogged out of the war room. Her laughing and Nayla's shouting could be heard throughout the palace.