Warrior: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Perhaps they are in both but there is no threat to me so far so just keep looking and walking. Continue walking on until can see a valley opening up in the distance then two beings step out of the great plants and come toward me. Both are taller and thin, almost would think they need to eat. They move with assurance however so just thin.

Notice they have pointy ears and their hair is a lighter color. The armor they are wearing looks a little thin but then they are patrol so need to be able to move and not wage war. Both have a bow fitted to the back, with a quiver on one hip. The other hip has a sword that is quite thin, would imagine they can wield it fast, but if it can't get through armor it doesn't do them much good.

Hand goes up and one is speaking to me. His voice is a little high pitched and sounds close to the flying creatures that I have noticed in the great plants. Also does not make any sense to me so I better talk in trade tongue and hope one knows it.

"I am a smith looking for a smithy." They trade a look then have a conversation.

I get pointed at a time or two, but they are not angry, not pulling the swords or bows. Figure they are trying to figure out who walks me into the valley to someone who knows trade tongue. The one of them says tenfada and I wave my hand.

"Not tenfada, am burada." Undo my pants and drop them so they can see then repeat burada.

Have two slack jaws now and can't help giggling as I fix my pants. More talking to each other then one beckons to me and turns to walk on the road. Look at the other one then shrug and follow since apparently I am getting to continue on. Hoping that I can find a smithy along with at least one person who knows trade tongue sees me to the edge of the valley.

Stop in shock for a second or two, this is one big valley. At the bottom of the valley I can make out buildings, I don't know if they are houses or other sorts but they are flowing along. Almost like they built the building to fit in with the great plants and dirt instead of clearing out a section. The colors on the buildings though are lovely.

The first building I can see is a light green almost blue over the side in view. At the edge of the side though it is a dark green and there is a window I think. Another building is an interesting purple with white at the edge. As we go farther in the view widens and can see a great big building. This building seems to extend for a great long way and looks to be made of stone.

Finally we are down to the edge of this city and am getting plenty of stares from the Diaden we are passing. At least I hope these are Diaden, though they are not Brada so they must be Diaden. Also this is where the sign lead me. Also realize there is a waterfall so there is a river as well. Have never seen a river so would like to.

Course at the moment I'm still wondering where we are going. Though we seem to be heading for the great big building. Can only assume their leader is there, king in trade tongue I think it was. Then we are at the great big white building, and it's not exactly a building. There is a courtyard that we come to first, with a building at the far end.

Not that it stops there, also from the courtyard are paths leading to little sitting areas with stone pylons surrounding them. They seem to just keep on going away from the courtyard. So does the building though, there looks to be three levels and it extends along the length of the courtyard. Is a big courtyard so big building.

Another of the Diaden comes out of the building and walks toward us. He holds a conversation with the one guiding me then signals for me to follow him. My guide bows to me and leaves so I'm a little confused as I follow the new guide. I don't get to look at the building that well, he is moving quick so I have to hotfoot to keep up, doesn't lend well to looking around.

Get a vague impression of paintings and sculptures here and there with chairs, tables, and sofas. Then we reach double doors that are pushed open wide and we step in with my guide. This time I can look around since he is talking and moving slow. There are quite a number of Diaden in here staring at me.

Once I am up to a Diaden on what must be a throne I am surprised, their king looks to be a female. Also seems to be my turn to talk so I may as well use the trade tongue, their king must know it.

"I am a smith looking for a smithy." She waves her hand getting another Diaden to dart over and they have a fast conversation.

"Tenfada do not come out of their mountain very often." I shake my head.

"I am a burada, did not wish to be married to the tenfada Papa said so left." More conversation and they both look confused.

"What is the difference?" Sigh and ponder dropping my pants but this Diaden knows trade so may as well say it.

"Burada are female, tenfada are male." More conversation before the standing Diaden turns back to me.

"Do you have an example of your work?" Nod and heft my ax.

"I made this ax ten years ago. If you prefer I have five bars of steel I can create something else so long as you have a smithy available."

He relays that and suddenly the Diaden are looking at me closer. Suppose they don't know how long we live then a few come closer to look over the ax. One indicates he wishes to try it so hand it over and he seems to have trouble with it. The ax I made is for patrol so short to not be a problem swinging in any tunnel.

Also a good heft to it, my hammer is heavier, but only because you need a real heft to a hammer to make sheets with. Also comes in handy when wishing to stamp one side for artwork and signs. Another conversation goes on that seems to center on the ax.

"They are saying your ax is not very sharp." Snarl at that, insulting to have that tossed at me.

Dropping my sack I go in and pull out one bar of steel and drop it on the floor. They look at the bar then me confused I would think.

"Tell the one holding the ax to cut the bar in half."

Another conversation then most back away from the one holding the ax and the bar. I watch him as he works around on the handle to get a good grip then he raises it high. Suddenly the ax drops down and cuts the bar in half, well not precisely in half but there are now two pieces to the bar.

"Can you make a lighter ax that does that?" I ponder for a moment and nod.

"Would need a longer handle, need heft or an increased strength to the swing. The ax is designed for patrol, short handle so can be used in most any tunnel. I can do more than weapons as well, I am a skilled smith." He nods and smiles then talks to her for a while, I'm starting to think maybe I will need to move on when he turns back to me.

"If you would come with me, her majesty wishes to consult with you on matters." Oh yes majesty I had forgotten about that word.

Still I can find out if I am moving on or staying here for the two years I need to wait. Also getting excited with the Diaden tenfada near me. Would work better if I do not start whimpering, with all of them so close I am almost dripping. Since I have experienced a fucking already I would like to spread my legs for one again.

Heck who am I kidding, I find myself wanting to spread my legs for all of them. Would be satisfying but also dangerous, they seem to affect me more than the Brada. I'd rather not find myself attached to a Diaden for the entirety of the time I am waiting. I am sure Salen could get me free of the Diaden I become attached to, but I'd rather not be attached as well.

Luckily this Majesty has been leading me away from the Diaden tenfada. Lowers my excitement so I am not filled with the desire to drop my pants and spread my legs. I may like moving to the other city better if they affect me so strongly. Course there were many standing close to me, did not have that at the caravan.

Finally we stop in a room and the door is shut behind us. Majesty walks over to a chair and sits then beckons me over to another chair. The tenfada who speaks trade tongue moves to a spot slightly behind her so I can tell who I am talking to. Is surprising to me, in our society burada almost never talk instead of a tenfada, this majesty is a burada and in charge of tenfada.

"I would like to know why you are away from the mountain." I just gape for a second or three, this majesty knows our language.

"How do you know our language?" I get a grin then shaken head.

"Cast a spell, I can understand you and speak to you in a language you understand." Nod then frown since cast and spell are new words to me then I recall hearing conversation on magic.

"Magic?" Get a nod and smile, so that explains that and there is the question. "In our society burada is subservient to tenfada, soon as I spread my legs to one my life revolves around. I do not wish to be a cook and breeder only, I enjoy being a smith and wish to be a warrior. Papa did not care and apparently was taking payment to marry me to a genda tender." She just frowns for a bit, I suppose either she doesn't understand genda or thinking on the rest of it.

"So you would become subservient to any tenfada you spread for?" Nod then shake my head.

"Helped out a caravan on my way here, axle broke on a wagon so I made them a new axle. How I have the steel bars. While waiting on breakfast to be finished a tenfada offered so I went and spread my legs. He had little control over me after though I did respond to his nearness. Same here and may be stronger but there were many here, there it was just the one near to me." She smiles and ponders for a bit.

"I would like to hire you as a smith, I also would like to hire you as a sort of spy. If they think you can't understand them they will talk freely. Will need to give you an item so you do understand." Nod and shrug.

"Still have the worry of how much control they gain on me if I spread." She nods and looks back at the tenfada in the room with us.

"Would you spread for this tenfada?" Nod and smile, I would like to spread, all that excitement is lessened but still there.

"Waiting on a tenfada, he knows I wish to be warrior and said he would allow. He is warrior now so have contract for two more years. Even if I become this tenfada he will be able to take me away." She seems to ponder on this a while then smiles.

"Promise that if he has control over you I will simply wish you to smith." Nod and smile then reach down to take off my boots.

She just watches for a moment then snorts and looks at him. As I am dropping my pants he is unfurling a belt with a dagger attached. I pause to look at the dagger and like the swords it is slender. Unlike the swords I would think there is little chance of armor worn so is enough. Also find myself wanting to look at the dagger.

Call it being a smith if you want, it looks to be thin enough snapping is a problem. Course then he is dropping his pants and that brings me back to what we are doing. I find myself wanting to accept his cock, besides the excitement of earlier I remember what the last one felt like and want to experience that again.

Perhaps is why burada do what tenfada say so much, we have an almost need of their cock. Notice he is taking his shirt off now so I may as well do the same. Perhaps it will feel better, my shirt is thick to keep splashes and sparks off my skin. Did enjoy the feel of the other tenfada pressed up to me, then he is coming toward me and I find I would like to spread proper.

Move off the chair to a section of the floor and lie down with my legs spread. He looks back at her then shrugs and comes for me. I smile up at him as he comes down between my legs. I can feel his cock close to my cunt, not at yet but close and I want it inside of me. He smiles at me then moves around a little.

Just moan as his cock comes in contact with my puffy lips. Then he is sliding into my cunt and I whimper then move under him. He just slides it in all the way and stays there, I can't keep still so suppose he is enjoying that. Then he is moving and oh boy that feels really fucking good. I shall enjoy being fucked by Diaden.

There is a question on how much control he will gain over me. Not that I care, I have a talented cock buried in me and all I can do is enjoy it. He is moving quite well and hard, especially like the hard. Whimper when he pulls back and moan when he shoves it in, that cock feels so good. Orgasm washes over me and I am whimpering and moaning on a constant basis.

My breasts are feeling good pressed up against him. I wrapped my legs around him, with my arms so all of me is touching him and it is so good. His cock is sending me up for a second orgasm when he groans and floods me. I enjoy the feel of his fluids within, he is not as warm as the Brada when he filled me but I still feel it.

Fall away from him with a sigh. I find I would not mind another fucking then he is getting up. Sit up a little, my legs are still spread and find she is settling between them. She smiles at me then drops her head down. I've never heard of this happening so look down at her then realize she is going to lick me because well she is licking me and that feels good.

Drop my head back and just lie there letting her lick me. Feels good and would like another fucking so maybe can get enough out of her licking. A finger comes into things and whimper, it feels good but barely feel the finger. Second finger then third slide in and this is better, but still not enough so moan out for more.

A giggle is sent into my cunt and oh well now that feels good. Then there is another finger and she is licking around the fingers. Suddenly I have more than fingers in me and that feels good, she put her hand in me. Whimper and moan at that, it is what I think a tenfada would feel like fucking me so let's just call this perfect.

Her hand is fucking me now and she is licking at a sensitive spot. Honest I never knew it was there, I have only just become aware of a desire for fucking. Do find the licking is nice and wonder what it is like to return the licking. Then I'm reaching orgasm and well no thinking allowed. Just moaning and moving a little with the pleasure of it.

Course then she is stopping, not so nice but it felt good and I would like to more with her. Also brings back to mind the fucking with the Brada. He got me off twice and I was sort of detached so maybe it matters on how many orgasm I reach in a fucking with one person. Then she is looking down on so smile up at her.

"I enjoyed the licking and hand so would not mind doing the same to you." Get a smile in return.

"Do you feel controlled?" Shake my head.

"I think it matters on how many orgasms I reach with a tenfada. The Brada tenfada I had before I went off twice while spread, the second I became detached a little and did feel a little desire to do what he wanted."

"You are hard to bring to orgasm." Snort then shrug.

"Have seen burada spread, it is not a fast process for the tenfada to finish." She nods then just looks at me for a second.

"So if I got you off three times?" Have to shrug again.

"I don't know, it may just be for tenfada that I lose control to. Burada with burada was not something I have heard about."

"You know, I almost want to try your tenfada." Giggle for a bit, she is doing the same.

"When he is free of contract and finds me here he will have me spread right away. I wish this and am sure he feels the same way. He offered to pay more for me and have me right then and there. I do not know if I will want that, or if he will, we are always one tenfada to burada, but did enjoy your licking." She smiles and nods.

"Something we can find out then, you also taste good so I would not mind doing that more. Why do you have steel bars?"

"They were the payment for fixing the wagon, the spread was extra and quite welcome. I was planning on using the bars to make armor and shield for me if I can find good leather."

"I'd offer our armor I just don't know if it will fit." I shake my head.

"Your armor did not look strong enough. Even if it did fit I would want armor like that worn by patrol at the lightest." Get a frown for that.

"Our armor is strong."

"Perhaps it is strong for the Diaden, tenfada demand stronger. My ax was deemed heavy remember."

"Are you strong?" Shrug at that.

"Do not think so, hefting a wagon up to fit the axle is straining on me. Papa does it with little thought." Oh my, she is gaping at me now.

"Do you think I can get some of your soldiers under my command?" Shrug again.

"Do not know, would have to ask. I am sure there would be payment demanded. Much of what happens under the mountain burada do not know about. If you can I would ask that you get Salen of patrol, he is the tenfada for me."

"Perhaps me as well." That has us both giggling though she looks excited. "I will write a letter and send it by courier straight away. I am sure the tenfada sent if any will spy on us but I don't think they will want to not be under the mountain." Shake my head.

"We are digging down to make more room, there is no desire to not be under the mountain. We know of other mountains that we are under but that one is ours and we only wish to keep it that way. You wanting our soldiers would be seen as good, most tenfada are a soldier unless there is skill in other things or no skill at warrior. The soldiers sent if any will only look at what you have here and report back on things we find to be good." She nods and shrugs.

"More trade is always good. What about burada for the warriors?"

"Some have a burada for themselves, others would look at the burada here. If they can not demand the burada who just spread does everything he wants I do not think there will be a problem."

"What about pregnancy?" I shrug at that.

"I do not know, I think there is no danger for me. It may depend on if the tenfada I spread for can last long enough that I become his. Your burada I do not know if we will work for that."

"If you can become his with any tenfada. If you can and it happens, what do we do?"

"Salen told me if I do not spread for long enough I am no longer his. Would think if spread for another is the same thing."

"So if I have you after Salen you are not quite his?" Think about that then shrug.

"Maybe, it is something we will need to figure out."

"Alright, I need to write that letter, would you like to see the smithy?" Nod and smile.

"I am not tired so would not mind getting to work on armor for me. If you would prefer I could make an ax your tenfada would like, or can look at your tenfada's dagger there. I have the feeling it is thin so snapping is a danger."

"He is not supposed to have one when he comes close to me. I trust him however and it is like that to be hidden just in case."

Nod and shrug so we get up and I get dressed again. I would like to have more fucking but also wish to see the smithy. While I am getting dressed I realize I'm not leaking much of him, and do miss that but also enjoyed what she did. Definitely want to do that more with her, and return the pleasure though probably without my whole hand.

My hand being larger than hers, and the simple fact the cocks I have taken have been smaller than what I have seen. Would think a finger or three would be perfectly fine for her. Finished dressing I realize they are having a conversation. He is nodding a time or two then he is coming toward me with a smile so smile back, did enjoy his cock fucking me.

Wouldn't mind having another fucking with him, but he is leading me through the building. Takes a while but we are outside, not in the courtyard this is behind the building. Did enjoy the walk through, plenty more paintings and sculptures along with the furniture. All of it looks to be high quality and comfortable.

Then we are moving up on the smithy and I frown because it's wrong. There is no kiln, all of the other things needed are here, but no kiln. Hard to work metal if I can't heat it up or smelt it.

emap
emap
237 Followers