Warrior's Lust

Story Info
A raunchy tale of might and magic.
1.4k words
2.94
24.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garn, the warrior king of Lamrick, was sent to slay a foul beast that was terrorizing one of his towns. He traveled for many days before reaching his destination, the cave of Szrash. He prepared for battle and entered the cave. He walked for what seemed like forever until reaching a large cavern deep within the cave. In the center of the cavern on a platform, was a beautiful woman chained to a large spike.

Garn rushed and attempted to awaken her. She seemed to be out cold. As soon as he touched her, he heard a loud roar from behind him. He turned to face what seemed like a tower of claws and teeth, the mighty beast Szrash. He quickly rolled out of the way as a large claw came slashing down, mere feet from the damsel. He charged and made a large gash in the beast's side, and Szrash let out a loud shriek. He flung his tail and sent Garn flying into the wall of the cavern. Garn leapt out of the way as a large fireball hurtled towards him. He quickly dashed towards Szrash and plunged his blade into the belly of the beast. Szrash fell, with a loud 'slam' the earth shook.

Garn hurried to the beast's head and with a loud 'slice' chopped it off. The damsel seemed to awaken immediately. Apparently she had been under a magic spell and killing the beast freed her. Garn severed the chain with his mighty blade and helped her up. She happened to be Amelia, the queen of Senillse, a neighboring kingdom. She leapt into Garn's arms and rewarded him with a passionate kiss. He grabbed her arm and led her to the body of Szrash. He ripped out one of the beast's gigantic teeth as a souvenir and led her to the cave's entrance.

His steed waited patiently at the entrance and was more than happy to carry Garn and the rescued queen. They traveled for hours before finding a clearing to set up camp for the night. Normally Garn would ride without sleep for days, but Amelia was quite tired and needed to rest. Garn set up a fire and roasted a fine boar for dinner. After eating, they sat together and watched the skies talking of each other's kingdom. Amelia and Garn were both single rulers and found it humorous that they happened to come across one another. After a few hours Amelia decided to call it a night and head toward the tent to sleep. Garn had agreed to sleep outside the tent but he didn't count on one thing, his sexual urge that hadn't been quenched in weeks.

He quickly rushed to her and grabbed her from behind. Holding her in his arms he began to kiss her neck and caress her breasts. She let out a soft moan and quickly gave in, besides she hadn't had any in what seemed like an eternity. She turned to face him and started kissing him with deep, hard kisses. He tore her robes revealing her large firm breasts, and she quickly let her robes drop to her feet. Stepping out from the disheveled robes, she stood before him in only her silk panties.

He removed his bloodstained armor and now stood in only his loincloth. He approached her and began to rub her breasts. Caressing her nipples and pinching them tenderly, she began to get wet. She reached down and began to rub herself, letting her fingers gather a nice portion of her juices. She brought her fingers to Garn's lips and he sucked them passionately. He lifted her up and carried her into the tent. Setting her down on the sheepskin blankets, he removed her undergarments revealing her nearly hairless pussy.

His hard cock was now popping out of his loincloth and Amelia quickly grabbed it. With this Garn let out a howl and ripped off his last piece of clothing. Now naked, he climbed on top of Amelia and began to bite and tease her nipples. She slid her hands down his muscular back to his firm ass, she began to squeeze as he bit her nipples roughly. He started to move down her body, kissing as he did so.

He was finally at her pussy; he kissed around her thighs and slowly led into it. Starting with a tender kiss on her clit he began to lick up and down her lips. She was enjoying every minute of this; she ran her fingers through his hair and pulled his head into her warm opening. He darted his tongue in and out of her tight lips and pinched her clit between his thumb and pointer finger. She started getting wetter and wetter; it began to run along Garn's chin and neck. He had to have her; he kissed up her body, still covered in her wetness. She reached down and grabbed his hard cock and positioned it on her pussy lips.

Sliding it around in her juice, getting it nice and slippery, she pulled it into her. He immediately took over and thrust every inch of his cock deep into her. She moaned as he slid into her, it felt so good having a man in her after such a long time. He began to thrust into her slow and hard at first, letting her feel everything. He started to speed up and his balls started to slap against her body. She grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper into her. He held onto her hips and started to pound his hard cock into her as hard as possible. She started to scream, the pleasure was immense!

He took his cock out and she shot a stream of cum onto the bed. He turned her over and slid his cock back into her, this time reaching around and rubbing her clit while doing so. He took her braided hair into one hand and continued to rub her with the other. He tugged on her hair as he forced every inch of hard dick deep into her drenched pussy. She couldn't take it; she began to spasm and came all over his cock, and dripped all over the bed and down his legs. He took his cock out and she turned around to face him. She pushed him down on to the bed and grabbed his wet cock.

She took her tongue and traced a line around his cock and balls. She stopped underneath his balls and licked up to his head. She slowly slid the huge cock into her mouth taking it all the way in. She clamped down hard with her lips at the base and sucked every last drop of pussy juice off of it. She let it slip from her lips, flapping back almost liberated. She began to stroke it as she sucked on his balls.

He grabbed her head and controlled her speed with his hands. She began to suck harder and Garn took her head away. He grabbed hold of his cock and slapped it across her cheeks a couple times before laying it on her lips. She opened her mouth and let only a bit of the stiff cock in. She sucked tenderly and then began to go down. She went up and down the shaft letting a bit more in each time. She adjusted her head and slowly slid the last few inches into her throat, trying not to gag. She rested here and let her tongue run along his hard cock as she grabbed hold of his balls. She relaxed her jaw and popped both nuts in, one at a time. Now with his entire member enveloped in the warm mouth of his lover, Garn couldn't hold back anymore.

She sucked hard and felt his balls begin to tense up. She let the balls pop out and quickly slid up and down the shaft a few times. She let the dick pop out of her mouth and she grabbed it. Stroking vigorously she screamed, "Come for me my king!" With this he began to shoot, one of the biggest loads he had ever come all over her face. The first shot landed in her hair and left a long line from her nose. It poured all over her forehead, lips, nose, chin, and cheeks. It dripped down her neck and onto her huge tits. Glistening in his come she began to lick her lips. She used her hands to gather up all she could and swallowed it down in one gulp. With their lustful hungers quenched they lay with each other and slept peacefully.