WAS a Virgin Bride Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife learns what it's like to be taken.
1.2k words
4.04
106.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this story is about my being taken by another man when sex was not even on her mind, I'm still putting it in the voyeur section because it was an exciting real life porno that I had the pleasure of watching. The best part was that my still sweet, very innocent looking wife was the woman star.

In the first true story I shared, Kara had finally been introduced to new cock by my friend Sean who willingly and effectively between the 2 of us, screwed Kara to all night orgasms which left her wanting more.

Well after a month or so, Kara cooled off and turned to her more conservative ways again, of being the innocent girl I married. She said that she loved the sex with Sean but it was still wrong and thanked me for the experience, but didn't want to be set up with any more guys anymore because I was all that she really needed. Well this was all good and fine for her, but I was still wanting to see more!!!

So, the plan was again set. I looked through some swinger magazines and after about 4 months of still fantasizing in bed with Kara, it happened (She was thinking the fantasizing was just to satisfy me) but I was really just keeping her warm until I could find another cock for her to satisfy, with or without her permission (she had voiced her secret kink of being taken.) Some things should remain a secret, LOL.

One day I went to meet a man that I had talked with over the phone from the swingers magazine. He was just a typical guy that put an ad in for any girl, for any sex that he might be able to get. I'm sure he never thought he would score with a very pretty very young looking babe. He was about 29 and she was 22, she looked 17. Kara is the girl that even though she was married, people looked at her as still a virgin. Girls that look that innocent don't really spread there legs do they?

The guy was not even attractive, he was kind of fat and looked like a car mechanic who just got off work. In other words, perfect.

I called Kara at home and told her I was bringing a "friend" over to visit. She didn't even suspect anything was up until we came in the front door. I just told him to sit down next to Kara. She tried to be polite as she always is, but she was looking at me with a worried look on her face. After about only 5 minutes she looked at me and slowly shook her head no. I just smiled and said "what do you mean no? No to what? This??" as I was talking, I was undoing my pants and taking out my very hard cock and walking over to her. I stood next to her and TOLD her to suck! She said she "didn't want to do this" so I said "sorry, but did I ASK if you wanted to do this?!!" With that, I shoved my cock into her mouth and she started sucking( she didn't want to embarrass me she later said. How nice.)

Immediately, the stranger started to touch her tits, stroking them and squeezing them, she just moaned with a little fear in her voice mixed with excitement. I told him to take her shirt off and he did without hesitation. He was thinking this is too good to be true.

About a minute or so he started to undo her pants. He proceeded to pull, no yank down her pants with her panties coming with them. She still looked scared but the excitement was coming out. There was no real reason to talk anymore, she was going to get fucked, and she knew it.

There was Kara, only 15 minutes ago she was doing the dishes. 10 minutes ago a stranger walked in with her husband, and now just 10 minutes later she was on her back lying on the couch with her legs being pushed up to her chest while a stranger was totally licking and sucking her CUNT and he hadn't even kissed her mouth yet. He licked her and ate her and fingered her pussy for only about 5 minutes before he, fully dressed looked around and asked where the bedroom was and took her hand and walked her to her bed.

He took off his clothes and proceeded to shove his cock into her mouth and had her suck him off. He had just gotten off work so he was still hot and his male odor was not the best to her. He made her lick the sweat off his cock before he lied her down on her back, got between her spread legs and without any hesitation shoved his whole cock balls deep into her wet slutty cunt. while shoving his tongue into her mouth.

To him, she was just a whore, a cunt, a total slut to use for his own pleasure and that's exactly how he used her. They only met 20 minutes ago and I watched as he shoved his tool into my wife's cunt again and again, changing positions often. After all, this would probably be the only time that he gets any of this wet cunt so he was making the best of it.

Kara did come around and was enjoying the pounding that she was getting, she was talking dirty like a slut saying FUCK ME FUCK ME over and over again.

When he was ready to cum, he didn't even warn her. He just started to really pound her for all it was worth and she new that another load of hot sticky cum was violating her hot, sloppy, cock filled cunt again and that she was proving how much of a slut she really was.

After he came, he just got off of her, got dressed with her cum still on his prick and left the room with me to the living room, leaving her on her back with a load of cum running down her ass onto the bed. A minute later she came out with us and just stood there with his cum running down her leg. He gave her a big sloppy wet kiss, felt her ass one more time, kissed both her saliva covered tits and left.

She said that that was hot and that she didn't realize how hot being taken would be. She just sat on a towel on the couch while we talked about it. She finally realized that she just got fucked by a total stranger and that she didn't even know his name. And I sure wasn't going to tell her. She felt very dirty and slutty afterwards. Her body had just been used as a sex toy for someone else's pleasure. The ONLY reason the guy came over was to get some pussy, he was not interested in her as a person whatsoever, just as a cunt to fill with his cock, and that's what turned her on so much.

She's been with 5 guys, that's just the second. More to cum...