Was He Guilty? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers

"One more question. Darcy why did you give up your child?"

"It's none of your damn...." replied Shauna.

"Shauna stop! I'll tell him," said Darcy. "I've always been a loaner. I didn't want to abort the baby but I didn't want to raise a child on my own. Jeff's parent's kept filing motions on grandparents rights and the right to see their grandchild. It went on through the whole trial.

"After he was found guilty, I didn't want anything to do with Jeff's family. I wanted them out of my life. Especially his dad, who hated me from the beginning. I decided it was best to give my child to them to raise and go on with my life. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do but it was best for the baby." She had tears in her eyes when she asked me to leave.

"Mr. Baker, I hope we never see you again," said Shauna on my way out.

A few things I might mention here. These women were nice to me, which they didn't have to be. They looked as good as I was told. Both of them were the type of woman men dreamed of. They seemed very believable but something didn't set right with me.

They seemed very close. Some said they were lesbians, which they might have been but they also went out with men, which would make them bi-sexual. What bothered me the most was how they got along together. It was just a gut feeling but I think there was more to their story about knowing each other.

I figured I'd do my research in my spare time.


Fifth and final chapter is on its way

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers
12