Was I Becoming a Slut? Pt. 04

Story Info
After my gangbang, all three of us agreed to a challenge.
2.6k words
4.44
11.9k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,183 Followers

I just wrapped the bath towel around me, and flopped onto the bed. Grabbing my mobile, I typed quickly.

'I've done it. Four guys. Scary, but fun. Tell you more when I get back.'

I sent it to both Judy and Katie.

If you haven't read the previous part, I'd just ticked the box marked 'gangbang' on my bucket list.

Back in my room, I was now feeling a bit achy from the physical nature of four guys fucking me, and both my pussy, and my ass were throbbing. It was past midnight and I needed sleep, because next day the contract was to be finalised.

I awoke, and my whole body was stiff. It came to me instantly, that I'd been a slut the night before. That was reinforced when, at breakfast, the four guys completely ignored me. I felt utterly used.

However the day went well, and on the flight home, I felt satisfied in more than one way.

That evening i went round to Judy's, and Katie was there too.

As soon as I walked in Katie demanded, "What was it like, how did it happen, tell us, tell us everything?"

I related how I'd been chatted up by Kurt, and one thing leading to another. How I'd taken the risk of being alone with them, and eventually I confessed about being forced to have anal sex.

"Oh my god Becky, are you ok? I must admit I've never done that," said Katie.

"I have done it, and I did enjoy it," added Judy.

"It really was quite horny, at one point I had one cock in my pussy, and one in my ass. I'm afraid I acted very much like a slut."

"May I say, I think all three of us are on the verge of that." Judy was laughing, as she spoke. "I think I must own up to another adventure while you were away."

Both Katie and I looked in amazement at Judy over this admission.

"Do tell," we both said, in unison.

"Actually it was last night, on my way home from work. I stopped at Sainsburys to get a few things and bumped into the son of a woman who lives at the top of our road."

"Oh yes," I said with a questioning, knowing look.

Judy smiled broadly. "Well anyway he was meant to be getting some milk for his mum, but he seemed to hang around me, chatting."

"What is he like?" asked Katie, "Is he fit?"

Judy continued, "I've known him since they moved in, and he was in his teens, but he's twenty one now, and a bit of a catch. He'd got his milk, and was waiting for me at the check out. He followed me to my car, and loaded it for me.

It was the natural thing to ask him if he wanted a lift home, and, of course, he said 'yes.'

She added that she couldn't understand why she had kept glancing at him. It had made her feel naughty, fancying such a young lad. And both I and Katie knew what was coming.

Judy went into guilty mode. "The truth is, I knew he wanted me, and I felt flattered. I lost all sense of right or wrong, and once I got home I wanted to fuck him. I got him to carry my shopping in, and he didn't need any encouragement."

"He ended up bending me over the stairs, and fucking me. I couldn't believe the way he did it, I literally came in a matter of minutes, and afterwards he apologised for what we'd done."

"I bet you didn't need any apology," Katie said, smiling.

"Anyway that's me owning up, so back to you Becky, I hope you're not going to become a nun."

The others saw a mischievous look in my eye.

"What are you up to Becky? What are you planning?"

Katie looked excited too, and couldn't help catching the mood.

"Well," I said, pausing for several seconds, "I was thinking of a competition."

Judy jumped in, "Now Becky, is this a step too far? Are you suggesting a test to see who can be the biggest slut?"

"Oh my god," cried Katie at the top of her voice, "My pussy is twitching."

"Are you guys up for it?"

Judy looked at Katie, Katie looked back at Judy, and both simultaneously shouted, "Yes!"

So the challenge began.

It took me a couple of days to formulate the plan. Both Katie and Judy kept asking, texting, questioning how it would work. When I presented it to them later at the weekend, I thought they might change their minds.

They listened, and fell silent.

Judy was the first to speak, "So we have to pick a challenge out of a hat?"

"That's it. I've made up half a dozen challenges, and they're on pieces of paper in this envelope. I'm getting the feeling you might back out?"

"I'm gonna go for it, I don't know about you two." Katie was on her second large glass of Malbec, and was gaining courage from that.

"I'm not gonna chicken out, but is there a time limit? And do we need proof?"

"Yes, and no," I replied, "You will have one month, but I'm sure we can take it all on trust."

And so the moment of truth.

I put the envelope on the table, and Katie demanded that she pick first. Judy and I watched Katie's face as she took a slip of paper from the envelope and read it.

"Oh fuck," she declared.

"What's it say?" asked Judy, desperate to hear what it said.

"I've got to have sex with someone who I went to school with. How the hell can I do that?" Katie pulled a puzzled expression.

"That's the challenge, you've gotta work it out," I insisted, "That's the way this works."

"Ok clever clogs, you pick next," demanded Katie.

Smiling, I picked out the next slip of paper.

"Shit, I was hoping I wouldn't get that one."

Katie snatched the slip of paper from me and read it out. "You have to have sex with a friend of your family."

"Ooooooooooh." Judy's voice was ecstatic, but then she remembered that it was her turn. With a nervous cough she picked out her slip.

For a brief second she looked blankly at it, then re-read it.

"You have to have sex with someone either at least twenty-five years older than you, or twenty-five years younger than you."

Katie was quick at maths. "Fuck Judy, that means a guy in his seventies."

"Or a guy in his twenties," I added with a smile.

"Oh yes, of course. What a choice."

On our third glass of wine. the conversation became more and more perverse.

As we left the agreement was to meet in a month to reveal all, but in the meantime we wouldn't say a thing to each other.

In bed that night I couldn't help wondering about the other two and their challenges. I decided that I needed to concentrate on mine. This was to be me acting the slut again, and as I lay there my pussy began to melt. My fingers traced their way down between my legs, then gathering the juices on my fingertips, I began to circle my clit. As it hardened into its engorged form, my mind played tricks with me imagining sex with one of my dad's friends.

He had several close buddies, and one of them, Dave, and his wife Dawn, were always socialising with mum and dad.

As I massaged my clit, and imagined my challenge, my whole body began to tingle. I knew that my personality had been moving towards an obsession with sex. This new idea of seducing someone I'd known since I was quite young became a stimulant. Almost automatically my fingers triggered my orgasm. A warm rush brought a shaking of my hips, and legs as I heard myself moan. The orgasm went on and on, and I suddenly realised how wet my sheets were. As I slowly came down I just moved to the other side of the bed and gradually fell asleep.

And so I'd found my target. Dave was going to have sex with me, come what may, it was just how and when.

The first opportunity came only a few days later. I was round at my parents' when they were discussing a party they were going to that weekend. It was at mutual friends of theirs, and of Dave and Dawn's, and out of the blue they asked me if I wanted to go with them.

"Only if you want to Becky," said dad, "there will be a few younger ones there. I know Dave's brother's son will be going, he's home from uni."

"Ok, as long as I'm not gatecrashing," I replied, not wanting to sound over enthusiastic.

It was all arranged, I would get a taxi to the party, and meet mum and dad there.

And so the challenge became real. I wasn't at all sure of my strategy, but as the evening unfolded it became clear.

The party had a lot of guests. I wore quite a tight fitting dress, short, low cut and no panties. I felt alive, alert, aroused. Almost immediately Dave's nephew Ben, latched onto me, he must have thought it was his lucky day when I showed an interest. It was in fact Dave that introduced us, and I made sure that my eye contact with him lingered, and that I slid my hand along his arm as Ben led me to get a drink.

The evening was a warm summer one, and Ben and I found our way into the garden. The patio was lit by strings of coloured lights hung around the surrounding trees. I was onto my third glass of wine when Ben made his move. I was expecting it, and although I was trying to be aware of Dave and what he was doing, my libido was up to its tricks.

Standing against a low garden wall, Ben slid his hand half way around my waist and leaned in for a kiss. I teased him at first by breaking the kiss, then waited for him to kiss me again. This time I probed his mouth with my tongue, and when I felt his hand slide up to my breast, I took control and gripping his fingers pulled his hand away.

I sensed his disappointment and felt him try to step away, but taking his hand I thrust it downwards, and under my dress, and against my freshly shaved pussy. He gasped, and then before he had a chance to react, I led him behind the gazebo and hitched up my dress, and bent over one of the chairs.

"Come on Ben, fuck me, you know you want to."

If I could have seen his face, I guess it must have been a picture. In a rush he unzipped himself, and with his trousers around his knees he thrust his cock into me.

Spreading my legs I pushed back against him, and my pussy, gripping his cock, began to enjoy the feeling of being fucked outdoors in the semi darkness.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," he suddenly gasped.

Gripping my hips, I felt the sudden panicky jerking of his cock as he started to cum.

"Oh god, oh god, that's never happened before," he muttered apologetically, as he pulled back, his cock dribbling spunk down the back of my legs.

"Hey don't worry, it happens," I lied, as I wiped my legs with a tissue, and he hurriedly was pulling up his boxers, and trousers.

We both shuffled out from behind the gazebo, and made our way back across the patio towards the house. Coincidentally, Dave was leaning against the wall, vaping, and smiled as we both passed.

As soon as we got back inside, Ben went to the loo, and I filled my glass again, wandering into the kitchen. There were various couples chatting, before Ben reappeared, obviously embarrassed. He wouldn't make eye contact at all, and even though I whispered, "Don't worry," it was obvious that he was quite upset about his failure.

Finally he disappeared again, and at that point I had decided he was a lost cause, so I went back out onto the patio where my dad was talking to Dave.

"Hi Becky," greeted dad, "I was just telling Dave about your job, and that it takes you all over the world."

"Yes dad, bet you're boring him though." I laughed.

"Not at all," said Dave, "I wish I was your age again, all those opportunities."

At that point, mum came outside, and wanted dad to meet someone from her study group, so Dave and I were left alone.

Dave asked where I was travelling to next, and I explained that I was off to exotic Manchester in a weeks time. That brought a smile.

I noticed how he kept sneaking a look at my cleavage, so when he next looked, I deliberately leaned forward to put my glass on a low table.

"I'm not sure what's happened to Ben, I think he's lost interest," l raised my eyebrows.

"He must be mad, but I guess he didn't measure up."

I obviously had a puzzled look, which turned to outright embarrassment, when Dave continued, "It didn't last long did it."

Flustered, I choked, "You saw us, didn't you. Oh my god, how embarrassing."

"Shush, not too loud, I won't let on," whispered Dave in hushed tones, taking my arm and directing me to the far end of the patio, where Ben and I had first kissed.

"I'm afraid I watched you two get it on, pervy I know, but I was having a vape, and got curious when I saw you disappear round the back."

I buried my face into his shoulder, an impulsive reaction, but Dave responded by putting his arm around me.

In an instant I knew that this was my chance. Cold, calculated, deliberate, and I was ready to seize the opportunity.

I pressed up against him, knowing the effect my perfume, my softness, my vulnerability would have on him.

I felt the strength of his body, and somehow I positioned myself so that my breasts were pressed into his chest, and my stomach was against his cock. I was rewarded with the sensation of his cock growing hard, and I knew I had gained the advantage.

He didn't say much, but I could sense his feeling of perhaps being seen by others.

"Quick, come round the back," I said. He didn't object, and we found ourselves in exactly the same place as where I'd been with Ben.

No words spoken, my mouth closed over his, and in a hurry he was hitching up my dress to my waist. In one move he picked me up, and sat me on a table. I widened my thighs, and as I wrapped my legs around him, he was desperately fumbling to undo his belt, and open his zip.

With my arms around his neck, he shoved his cock up into me. My pussy was already soaking, and still carried some semen from Ben. Dave was already making me feel that this was no 'quickie.'

His thrusting began to massage my clit, I was having to bite into his shoulder to silence my groans. Fortunately the table was a sturdy one, and as he pounded into me, I knew he'd make me cum. Gripping more tightly with my thighs, I started to shudder. It was sufficient to push Dave's self control. With a gush he started to squirt his spunk deep into my cunt. He was grunting into my neck, over, and over, in unison with his spurts.

He slumped slightly, but held me close as his cock became flaccid, and slipped from me.

I'd completed my challenge.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,183 Followers