Was I Really In Control?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Pam. Alice was laid out, face down on the bed. She had apparently just had an orgasm that left her weak. She looked back at me and grinned. "Thanks," she said.

Pam reached down for my cock. "Is there anything left in that thing?" Her hand worked back and forth, sliding over Alice's juices. "Can I lose my last virginity?"

"You aren't a virgin..." I started to say but she stopped me.

"I've never been fucked in the ass." she said. "Can you do one more?"

"We can but try," I responded, "Let's see what happens."

She leaned over the bed and I got behind her. Tammy reached between us to position my cock at her tight sphincter. I pushed. It was not going in very easy. "Wait," I said, "We need some lubricant." Sally leaped up and ran to her room. She came back with a tube of stuff. I raised my eyebrows at that but didn't say anything as she began to lube my cock. Tammy lubed Pam's ass.

When we were ready Tammy once more positioned me at her entrance and I pushed. Tammy kept her hand on me, guiding my cock into Pam's ass. I slid in slowly, it was so tight. Pam was making small sounds but I couldn't tell if it was pain or pleasure.

"Slowly," she gasped. "Ah, that's it, oh yeah, that's good." Tammy pulled her hand away and my abdomen came up against Pam's backside. I was all the way into her. I stayed still for a bit and then began a slow pull out. Pam was sighing now. I pushed in again, still going slow and then out almost all the way. I was picking up speed. Pam's hands were grasping at the bedclothes and she was crying her pleasure to the rest of the girls. It was too much for me. After Alice and all the rest of the fun we'd had I knew I wouldn't last long. I hoped I could keep from coming until Pam had her fun. I was pumping hard now, faster and faster. Suddenly my balls tightened. "I'm coming," I gasped just as Pam began to scream her pleasure. I spurted into her ass wave after wave of pleasure rolling over me as my cum filled her gloryhole.

I was gasping for breath as I pulled out of Pam and collapsed on the floor. I was wringing with sweat. All the girls were smiling. I thought of what we'd done and knew that this must be kept a secret. I talked to them telling them that they could remember what we'd done and think of it as a special time, a good time, and that they would not speak of it to anyone else. They agreed and I sent them out to the pool where they gathered up their swimsuits and headed for the showers.

I climbed up on to my bed and lay there, exhausted, my limp cock laying across my leg. I heard the girls saying their goodbyes and heard the cars leaving. I lay there a little longer, no energy to speak of, just dozing, when I heard Sally at the door.

"Poor Daddy. Did those mean girls take it all out of you?"

I looked at her standing in the door and my modesty tried to make me cover myself but I just couldn't.

"Honey, I loved what we did this afternoon," I said, trying not to stammer. "But you should know I recently found that I can make people do what I want them to and I guess I took advantage of you and your friends."

"I don't think so." She grinned at me. "We've been planning this for a long time. If you think you've been ordering us around it just means we managed to keep our plans secret."

She came over and sat on the bed and took my cock in her hands. "Now this is all mine and I want to make the most of it." She lay down next to me and looked into my eyes. "I go off to college next year and I don't want to waste any more of the time we have together.

12