Was I Your First?

Story Info
Another one of my stories.
12.2k words
4.31
26.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another one of my true stories which occurred in the mid/late 1990's. I'm pretty sure I popped this girl's cherry, have a read and see what you think.

Cheers Steve.

*****

It was 10.40 on a Friday night and I was with a few mates. We'd done been to half a dozen pubs in town, all of which were either empty, played bad music or had a lack of decent looking women. Some inspiration was required.

'What about the Foresters?' Suggested Dan.

'No,' I replied, 'it's always full of fat birds.'

Dan's eyes lit up.

'Oh yeah I forgot you like them on the large side don't you?'

'Nothing wrong with that.'

'Foresters it is then.' Watching Dan try to chat some bird up always provided good entertainment.

About ten minutes later we were inside The Foresters. Now call it fate but through the smoky haze sat in the corner of the bar were a couple of girls who were, without being too cruel about it, a bit on the large side.

'Dan look, two over there, go and chat them up then.'

'Get us a drink, it's your round.'

'Oh yeah, I forgot.'

After I got him a beer and after a few sips Dan went over to them.

A while later I sauntered over, 'excuse me, but is my friend bothering you?'

'Well,' said one as the other nodded.

'I do apologise, he doesn't get out much.' One of them turned to me. She had really big tits I guess she was late teens early twenties, 'and what's your name.'

'Sinead.'

'Oh a nice Irish name, had a good night?'

'Yeah.'

'Off anywhere later?'

'Hardy's.'

'Oh the infamous Hardy's.'

'It's a bit of a meat market.'

'Yeah so I've heard, not really my scene,' I lied. We continued chatting for a while as both Dan and her mate left. I did mention to her that I was tempted to join her in Hardy's but rather frustratingly I had work the next day plus some of my mates were staying over.

Towards the end of the evening things got a bit hazy but I distinctly remember outside the pub kissing her and her writing down her telephone number.

The next day before work I made sure Dan and the rest of my mates had left the house. They could not be trusted. When I banged on the spare room where Dan was sleeping he greeted me, 'cunt!'

'What do you mean?'

'That bird I was chatting up.'

'Oh yeah,' I replied as I fished about in my pocked for the scrap of paper she had written her number down on. As I located it all I could remember was that she was on the large side, young with big tits. I turned to face Dan, 'what was she like?'

'Absolutely gorgeous.'

'Really?'

'Oh yeah, so are you going to phone her?'

'I might do, but I'll leave it a few days.'

'Why?'

'Don't want to appear too keen. Obviously!' Dan had a lot to learn about women.

I called the number a few days later and a young girl answered. I assumed it must have been her sister. Still lives at home with her parents, I thought to myself. About twenty minutes later my phone rang.

'Is that Steve?'

'Yeah, Sinead?'

'Yeah hi.'

'Are you alright?'

'Yeah I didn't expect you to call me.'

I ignored this as I said, 'so are you still up for going out for a drink?'

'Yes,' she replied instantly.

'Good, where then?'

'Do you know the Castle?'

It was a pub on the main road out of town, 'yeah I know of it.'

'We can meet there.'

'Okay, cool, when?'

'Is Tuesday alright with you?'

'Yes.'

'Say 7.30.'

'I'll see you then Sinead.'

'Okay bye Steve.'

'Bye.'

As the Castle was the other side of town I drove over. I entered the pub and bought myself a coke and sat at a table. About ten minutes later door swung open and what I can only describe as a large shape entered. My heart sank as it turned round and I recognised it as Sinead. Clearly the alcohol must have been affecting something the other night because she looked nothing like how I remembered. As she sat down next to me I briefly thought of excusing myself to visit the gents and then scarpering, but I guess I'm just too much of a gentleman.

'Can I get you a drink?'

'Please, I didn't think you'd come.'

'Oh.'

She looked down at the floor and said in a quieter voice, 'I've not really been on many dates before.'

'Oh.'

She then surprised me as she said, 'do you want to see a film?'

'Er yeah can do.'

The cinema was a bit of a trek so it was decided I would drop my car off at mine Sinead would follow and then she would drive me to the cinema. As we drove the mile or so from my house to the cinema Sinead chatted about her recent holiday explaining first time she had been away from home without her parents. She mentioned attending college part time. I guessed she was about twenty some seven years younger than I was at the time.

We went inside the cinema and stood looking at what films were available. Sinead decided on Men In Black, not really my cup of tea but I went along with it.

I paid for us both and entered the auditorium. To be honest I was a bit relived she had chosen not to sit at the back instead we were somewhere in the middle. As it was mid-week the cinema was not particularly busy. We sat in silence as some adverts were played, then the lights dimmed and the film began. I'm always at a loss to do with my hands when taking a girl out to the cinema especially on a first date. However this question was soon answered as Sinead took hold of my hand and held it fairly tightly.

I was a bit taken aback but responded a few moments later by swapping my left hand with my right and with my left hand put it over her shoulder where it rested for a few moments.

If I was taken aback by her holding my hand what she did next left me gobsmacked as she took hold of my hand and placed it on her left breast. It was truly massive, it's not as if I have small hands, but my outstretched left hand could not cover it.

For a while I kept my hand there but then temptation got the better of me as I gave it a gentle squeeze through her jumper. As she didn't object I spent the next few minutes just gently squeezing it taken aback by its size and also its surprising firmness. Clearly they were Sinead's best feature. I then lifted up my palm and with the tip of my index finger looked to locate her nipple. I soon found a telling bump in the fabric of her jumper and began to stimulate it. Sinead replied with a sharp intake of breath and squirmed slightly in her seat. I continued stroking it as I imagined what it would feel and look like in the flesh.

After a while Sinead removed my hand. I let out a quiet groan of disappointment as I thought I had gone too far. But I couldn't have been more wrong as I watched as she fumbled under her jumper for a few moments before placing back my hand.

It was obvious with my first touch she had removed her breast from the tight constraint of her bra as the palm of my hand wobbled against the flesh. Without her bra I could really feel her swollen nipple. So with the tip of my finger I gently began to circle round it, next I ran my finger over it again and again. I could swear her nipple was becoming more swollen with every touch. As I felt her up Sinead would gently move in her seat.

'You like that?' I whispered over the dialogue of Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones.

'Yes,' she hissed back.

I then gave her nipple a gentle pinch. Sinead responded by clamping her legs together. This made me wonder whether my actions were making her wet down there, so I slowly slipped my right hand between her legs. Unfortunately she was wearing thick chord trousers. As I pondered how to get to her pussy Sinead gently held my wrist.

I didn't know whether she wanted me to pull my hand away or what but I had my hand firmly nestled between her legs. Although she still had hold of my wrist she made no attempt to pull my hand away. I therefore opened up my hand so the palm was flat against her crotch. Even through the thick material I could feel the heat emanating between her legs.

This had an immediate effect on my cock which had been semi erect due to the nipple play as I felt myself stiffen at the thought of her wet pussy. I wanted to explore further so I pressed my palm harder against her and with the heel of my palm I began gently circular movement. With my middle finger I pressed hard against the fabric and gently rubbed it up and down. By my reckoning my finger was directly rubbing against her clit.

My reckoning must have been correct as Sinead responded by moving forward slightly which made her groin point slightly upwards. My cock throbbed at the naughtiness of what we were doing. Then casting a look around to make sure nobody was watching I decided to go a bit further. Removing my hand from her groin I then positioned it above her belt and attempted to snake my hand under her waistband to get a proper feel. As I said, she was a big girl and her stomach was tight against her waistband which made further progress impossible. Frustrated I resumed gently rubbing her through her trousers as I pictured her wet pussy.

However Sinead quickly and firmly removed my hand away and placed it back on her clothed breast. My hard cock was wedged between the fabric of my trousers and the top of my left thigh producing an unmistakeable ridge. A while later I watched as Sinead's right hand gingerly ventured towards the ridge in my trousers. Encouraging her I pushed my groin forwards slightly and was soon rewarded as she gently touched me through my black jeans. Sinead began to trace the outline of my cock. I wanted her to explore further so I placed my hand over hers pressing it against my cock as I then slowly began to move it up and down the fabric. Sinead soon got the message as my hand left hers to return to her left breast which I had been neglecting.

Left to her own devices Sinead performed little circles with the tips of her fingers which stimulated my glands and made my cock swell even more. As she next stroked my full hard length I could feel my pre-cum seep out. I was becoming increasingly turned on so I whispered, 'you got me really hard.'

'I know.'

'So do you want to skip the rest of the film?'

'No, I want to watch it.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes!'

We watched the rest of the film in silence with Sinead gently playing with my cock throughout. During the film I did look around to see if anybody was watching us when I realised they were not I thought about Sinead unzipping me and pulling my cock out. A couple of times I took her hand and directed it towards my zip hoping she would take the hint but unfortunately she did not.

After the film had finished we walked the short distance to her car, I did think about holding her hand but was worried one of my mates might see me.

Once inside the car as she reached for her seatbelt and recalling her actions, 'you liked playing with my cock didn't you?'

She looked away from me clearly embarrassed.

I laughed as I chided, 'you were far more interested in him than the film weren't you?'

She did not respond so I pointed to a darkened corner of the car park, 'you can drive over there and have a proper play with him if you like.'

'No it's okay.'

'Pity,' I muttered before asking, 'well, do you want to go for a drink or something?'

'No I better not I've got college in the morning,' she paused as she then added, 'I'll drop you off.'

'Yeah fine,' I replied.

As we drove back to mine it felt like the earlier events had not happened. I was hoping she would be up for a bit more fun. At the very least I was desperate to have a proper play with her enormous tits. About ten minutes later we pulled up in the road outside my house. I shuffled a bit in the seat and I felt the pre-cum in my pants reminded about what she did. It was only natural that I asked, 'do you fancy coming in then?'

'I'd better not.'

'You sure?'

'I don't think it would be a good idea.'

'Really?'

'You've got my number,' she instantly shot back. 'Call me.'

'Okay.' I lied. As I was about to open her door, I could not resist one last feel of her tits. 'Can I kiss you goodnight then?'

She nodded.

I twisted round and leant into her. We kissed for a few moments before I slipped my tongue into her mouth. Sinead responded with a little moan. As I snogged her I brought my hand up to give her right breast a squeeze. She pushed my hand away.

'Sorry,' I said as I sat back from her. 'It's only you seemed to like it in the cinema.'

She did not respond as the silence hung for a few moments. Her car was between two rows of parked vehicles and there was a street lamp to the side of us which threw some light into the car enough to show her breasts to their full glory.

I stared down at them, 'they really are amazing, please let me have another quick feel.'

She said nothing, so assuming she was okay with it I gently cupped a breast in each hand. 'Oh wow, I couldn't see properly in the cinema, but these are the best ever.' With each hand I moved my thumbs upwards and located her nipples within seconds I felt the right one harden, 'see you do like that,' I whispered. I continued gently rubbing the tip of my thumb over her right nipple. I could feel it swell even more so I gave it a pinch.

Clearly this did the trick as Sinead let out a low moan looked at me before she lurched at me kissing me hard on the lips. The objects of my desire were now squashed up against my chest as Sinead jabbed her tongue into my mouth.

Pulling away from her I gasped, 'I bet you love having your tits sucked don't you?'

Sinead responded with a little gasp, 'I was dying to do that in the cinema, lean over with my tongue and lick your lovely nipples, you'd like that wouldn't you?'

There was no response from Sinead the only sound her breathing which had become much deeper. I was just about to say something when the inside of the car suddenly lit up. It took me a moment to realise another vehicle had driven up behind us and wanted to pass. I smiled to myself and noticing a gap between the parked cars, 'there's a space just up there if you want.'

She paused for a few moments then acknowledged my comment and drove the short distance to the space. I watched as the car drove slowly past us.

'So,' I said.

'Sorry?'

I leant towards her in my seat and then looking down at her chest, 'so...' I deliberately paused, 'are you going to let me suck those lovely titties?'

'What!'

'Go on.'

'I can't believe you just said that.'

'I did, I'll say it again if you want.'

'No.'

'Go on please you know you want me to.'

'I should probably be getting back.'

I looked at my watch, 'it's not that late is it?'

She looked around the deserted street, 'you mean here, now?'

'Of course not, we can go back to mine.'

'I don't know...' She seemed frozen, unsure of what to do as she then asked, 'is that all you want to do?'

I nodded before I replied, 'don't worry I don't want to have my wicked way with you.'

I notice her relax slightly, as she looked at her watch studying the face for a few moments before she said, 'that's all I'll let you do.'

I nodded.

'I'm not going any further with you.'

'Okay I understand.'

With that she turned off the engine, undid her seat belt and opened the car door. Once outside I waited as she walked round her car and pointing to my house, 'I'm just over here.' We then walked the short distance to my front door. Fortunately my house was reasonably tidy.

She stepped inside and looked around, 'do you live on your own?'

'Yes.'

'So do you own this house?'

'Yeah,' I smiled as I looked up the stairs, 'I'll give you a guided tour if you want.'

'No it's okay.'

'Do you want a drink?'

'No.'

'Something else then?' I said cheekily before I led her by the hand to my front room. The curtains were open light from the street lamps bathed from room in light as I wanted a bit of privacy I drew the curtains and switched on the main light.

'You can take a seat,' I offered and Sinead sat down on the sofa.

I sat down next to her and rather than start feeling her up immediately I mimicked my earlier actions in the cinema as I placed my arm gently round her shoulder.

'You alright?'I whispered.

'Yeah.'

'I can put some music on if you like.'

'No, it's okay.'

This was probably just as well as I didn't really have anything suitable. We sat with my arm round her for a few more moments before I said, 'you can rest your hand here if you want,' as I patted my left thigh.

'I don't ... 'she stopped as I then felt her hand on my thigh.

'That's nice.' I replied before I said, 'can I move my hand down a bit?'

Sinead nodded.

'Good,' I replied and with that I moved my hand downwards to her breast before gently cupping it. 'Oh that feels amazing.'

She looked down at her chest and blushed slightly.

'I loved playing with them earlier,' I smiled at her as I leant over and began gently stroking her breasts through her jumper. As I ran the tips of my fingers against the woollen garment tight against her heavy breasts I could not mistake the gentle rise of a nipple. 'Mmm,' I gently moaned to myself as my fingertips began to gently circle it. As in the cinema I could feel the nipple swell.

'They're so sensitive aren't they?'

Sinead responded with a nod of her head.

'Now, are you going to take your jumper off for me?'

She looked up at the light, 'can you turn it off.'

I'd already stood up, 'yeah of course.' With that I switched off the main light and flicked on a table lamp. 'That okay?'

Sinead nodded.

I then sat back as Sinead pulled off her jumper. Underneath she had a dark t-shirt I could just make out the outline of her bra. In the dim light her breasts looked even bigger. Recognising she was a bit of a shy girl I did not request she immediately take off her t-shirt but instead took her jumper from her and put it next to me on the sofa.

I then turned to face her and placed the palm of my hand flat against her t-shirt. Without the barrier of her jumper I could appreciate her breasts much more could feel their weight and size also her bra which was digging into her skin which was hardly surprising given what it had to support.

I leant in and kissed her, my hands running down her back, feeling the outline of her bra through her t-shirt as I pulled her closer to me savouring the feel of them against my chest. I put my mouth to her ear and nuzzled it eliciting a moan from Sinead. Next my hand dipped under her t-shirt and I touched her skin for the first time. Up my hand went until it reached her bra.

'Take it off,' I muttered as Sinead lifted her t-shirt effortlessly over her head.

'Oh wow!' I exclaimed as I saw her bra encased breasts for the first time, 'they are amazing,' as I leant over and stroked the soft skin along her cleavage.

Sinead was breathing a bit deeper now and appeared unsure of what to do next as I dipped my finger under the fabric and located a nipple. She gave a little moan as her breathing increased. I gently toyed with her nipple for a few moments before I whispered, 'let me have a proper look.'

Rather than unhooking her bra Sinead simply scooped her breast out and I starred at her swollen nipple for a few moments.

I then put my index finger in my mouth making sure it was wet and slippery. Sinead looked a bit perplexed before I transferred it to her nipple. The slippery tip gliding over the engorged skin.

Sinead responded by sucking in her breath.

'You like that?'

'Yes,' she gasped.

'Mmm good, I like a bit of teasing first before ...' I paused, looked down at her nipple before I gave it a gently flick with my finger. I then whispered, 'you want me to lick it then?'

She nodded.

'Mmm okay then.'

I dipped my head down so I was only a few inches away. I could sense Sinead's breathing increasing and becoming shallower.

'Are you ready?'

She nodded.

'Okay then,' so without further ado I gently licked her skin.